The Guitar & The Redhead Ch. 03

Story Info
The Proposal.
1.6k words
4.54
23.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to let you know a little more about this goddess Redhead. She is 5'4" which is great because I'm only 5' 7." She has a wonderful body that is shaped like an hour glass. I mentioned in the 1st chapter of these stories, she is in her late 30's. I'm 21 and having the time of my life. Her hair is so beautiful. I get lost in my thoughts as I look into Hazel green eyes. She keeps telling me I'm beautiful, a bit embarrassing for a country boy to hear himself described as beautiful. I'm in the shape of my life. I run and work out with the boys at the gym and I am trying to get my black belt in Karate. My hair is dark brown and my eyes are, believe it or not, yes, you guessed it Hazel...lol...Now for the Proposal.

Karen lies back on the bed and I look at her beauty. I am so consumed by the lady. I can't believe how I have come to meet her. All my dreams and fantasies have come true.

I kiss her forehead lightly then each eye lid. She looks like a sleeping beauty. She closes her eyes as I kiss each facial cheek. My hand cups her wonderful breast. I slowly move my lips across hers, not meshing, you know, just lightly touching before I move back across her lips and down to her chin and lightly bite.

Karen says, "Ok, ok, stop teasing me and kiss me." I grin and leave a few more butterfly kisses on her cheeks. I move to her luscious lips and she pulls me to her lips and kisses me like a wild wild woman, madly in love. Our tongues again do the forbidden dance.

We finally break the kiss as I continue my attack on her body. I kiss down her neck to her chest kissing from one shoulder to the other, covering every inch of her wonderful body. I kiss her breast and begin running my tongue around her nipples. They are so hard and at least a ½" long. I suckle from one to the other enjoying her body so much.

Karen's chest rises and falls as she begins to stiffen and move around on the bed. I continue kissing down her so soft body to her navel. I circle it with my tongue and French her navel. She sighs and grabs my head. I tell her to keep her hands to herself; I'm in charge right now.

She says, "Oh Allen that's not fair."

I say, "It's the rules right now. I'm in charge and I'm going to make you feel so wonderful. I'm going to show you how much you are appreciated and loved."

She says with a very very sexy groan,"Loved you say ...oh yes, Allen please continue."

I slowly kiss down to her hip and she jumps. I know this is one of her weak spots as is her breast. I move from one hip to the other not touching this sweet goddess on her steaming wet pussy as of yet. I want her to climax when I touch her clit.

Karen whispers lightly but with lust so strong in her voice, "This isn't fair baby." I kiss her trimmed mound, then down her leg to another sensitive spot, her knees. I continue down to her feet as I suck on her toes. I run my tongue along the sole of her foot having to hold her ankle to keep from having a mashed mouth...lol. She loved it so much. I move to her other foot and the same treatment. She is so hot; I can smell her intoxicating aroma...MMMMMMMmmmm. I love her juices and I can't wait to taste all of them. I have to wait. It's her pleasure I'm searching for. The strongest orgasm of her life is what's going to happen.

I kiss up her leg to her other knee. I tell her to turn over. She grabs for me and I back off. "Not yet baby, not yet."

She lies on her stomach as I kiss the back of her knees. This puts her into over drive. I can see her sweet swollen pussy lips; juices are flowing and I can tell my attack on her is working.

I kiss up the inside of her thigh and gently nibble. Karen buries her mound into the bed as if she is trying to fuck the bed. I smile and know she is getting close to orgasm. I kiss her bun cheeks and suckle them. This is the softest part of a woman and I love sucking them. I run my tongue between her buns and kiss her sweet rosebud. I can't stand much more of this.

Karen reaches back to spread her cheeks and I take her hands away and say "No baby, this is my love to you."

She takes a pillow in each hand as she moans and squirms. I kiss her rosebud again and gently push my tongue inside moving slowly so she will feel all the wonderful sensations. It works as she begins thrusting onto the bead again. She reaches for her clit, and I say, "No baby, you can't touch yourself."

I kiss her swollen pussy lips. I lick up one side and down the other as she lifts her sweet ass and gives me free access. This has to be the sweetest juices ever created by woman. She begins to thrust and I hold her hips still. I back off and tell her again, "Baby, you hold still."

She moans and very aggressively says, "You bastard, put that cock in me now! I mean right now!"

I just hold her still and say, "In time babes, in time.

I want her so badly I can't stand it but this is my gift to her and I want her to have the greatest orgasm she's ever had. So I continue to suck her swollen pussy lips deep into my mouth. I place my finger on her pussy being careful not to touch her clit. Dipping into her juice pot my fingers now covered, I move to her sweet puckered rosebud. I slowly enter her tight hole up to the knuckle. She no longer can stand it she begins to moan. She SCREAMS, "You Bastard! I'm cummingggggggggggggggggggggg get that cock in me now..."

I run my tongue under her clit shield and suck her clit into my mouth. She began to swear as I've never heard a lady swear, "Oh Shittttttttttttttttttttttt! Oh Shitttttttttttttttttt! Yes you Fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr get that cock in me nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!" I smile inside as I continue my attack on her clit sucking, biting, and tonguing her as my finger fucks her asshole. She jumps up with a wild look I've never seen on her face.

Karen jumps up and straddles my stomach. She grabs my cock and places it at her climaxing pussy. She slams herself down until I'm buried to her quivering depths. She thrust hard and SCREAMS a death scream as she clamps down on my cock with her pussy. I feel her cummmmmmmmmm wetting my cock and she is trembling, making noises I've never heard. She looks down, pounding my chest and says, "Now you cummmmmmmmmmmm, you bastardddddddddddddd!! Cummmmmmmm now!! Fill my slutty cunt with your cummmmmmmmmmm!!"

I thrust once or twice more and my orgasm hits me like a ton of bricks. My head begins to swim. I faintly hear her scream as another earth shaking orgasm hits her...

Karen falls to my chest. She has passed out. I gently lay her back and I touch her soft face and whisper, "Karen that's how much I love you..."

I pull her to me and, placing her head on my shoulder, I kiss her forehead as she begins to come around. I feel her body stiffen as an after shock runs through her again and again.

She is awake now looking into my eyes. She reaches up and pulling me to her we kiss and I melt into her very being. She looks at me and says, "Oh My god Allen...I've never felt such an orgasm in my entire life. Thank you so much! Thank you, thank you!"

I look at her, kiss her forehead, pull her close and tell her, "That's my love for you Karen. It's the most wonderful love I've ever had and I don't really don't know how to put this, but you simply make me whole Karen."

She snuggles her head close to my chest and says, "Now the proposal. Please hear me out before you answer. This is a very important proposal I make to you and I only make this because I know in my heart you love me and, I, in my heart, love you."

Looking into my eyes Karen asked, "Will you come back to California with me and help me run my two lounges, or our two lounges if you prefer it that way? Please think on this and let me know in the morning. I have to leave tomorrow and I want to make arrangements if you say yes."

I look at Karen. Her eyes are teared and I say, "Listen my sweet sweet lady, I couldn't come until I get things straightened out with my company."

She replies, "I understand that and knew you wouldn't do anything less. Please don't worry about the pay. I'll match anything you make and more."

I kissed her and said "Karen, I accept the proposal and I will get things straightened out here, give a 2 weeks notice and come to California. Will you find me place to stay so I can get straightened out quicker when I arrive?"

She said, "Baby you disappointment me, I thought you would know you are staying with me as long as you want, no strings attached."

I kissed her again with an excitement in my heart and told her, "I accept."

She says, "Now lay back and let's seal the proposal." Mmmmmmmmmm what a seal it was...The Guitar and The Redhead.