The Gulf Coast Move Ch. 03

Story Info
The nude life of Carol, Gwen, Harry and friends.
8.1k words
4.74
19.9k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,393 Followers

This is the third chapter of a series. While the author hopes that this story can stand on its own, it will be much easier to follow if you have read the previous two chapters of "The Gulf Coast Move." This story draws on some real experiences but is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any real person or entity is coincidental and unintentional. As a work of fiction, this story and this series should not be taken as depicting the actual tolerance of public nudity or public sexual conduct in Florida or any other jurisdiction. Additionally, readers should remember that they are reading this story on a website devoted to erotica. The sexual conduct depicted here is not necessarily representative of how most nudists/naturists behave.

*****

Even in Southwest Florida, it can be too chilly to go nude outside in January and February. Carol and I found exciting things to do, nonetheless. We had been trying to accept the lovely Dr. Sunkara's invitation to help us improve our sexual techniques since the previous September, but the good doctor was very busy. We were finally able to schedule something with her in January.

Lakshmi had been in practice with Sue Woodman for a little over a year at that time. Apparently, her busy schedule was paying off financially. Late the previous year, she had bought a very nice single-story house on the island. Her house was set back from the road and screened off from her neighbors by vegetation.

Lakshmi met us at the door dressed in a robe that looked like it might be silk. She led us into a large Florida room with windows on three sides looking out on her yard. The furniture had been moved towards the walls and there were a couple of yoga mats on the floor. The lights were low, but bright enough to see clearly.

"Thank you for coming," Lakshmi said. "I'm very pleased that you decided to work with me. I used to do this fairly frequently while I was getting my masters but haven't had many opportunities since I started med school."

"What got you interested in helping people with their sexual techniques?" Carol asked.

"My masters was in psychology," Lakshmi said, "with a focus on human sexuality. Sex fascinates me. Everyone does it a little bit different. On one hand, I'm enough of a voyeur that I enjoy observing the different ways that people engage in sex. On the other hand, I've seen and experienced enough that I think I have some insights into how people can enhance their pleasure and that of their partners. Please, take your clothes off."

Carol and I had expected to be nude and had both just worm warm-up suits. We removed those quickly. Putting her hands on the belt of her robe, Lakshmi asked, "Do you mind if I'm also nude?" Of course, we did not mind at all. Lakshmi had a very beautiful body.

Once all three of us were undressed, Lakshmi asked, "What position do the two of you use for sex most often?

I glanced at Carol, who answered, "Missionary, I suppose."

"Ok, we'll start with that," Lakshmi said. "Carol, please get Harry hard," the Doctor added. Under the circumstances, that didn't take long. Looking at my dick, Lakshmi asked, "Harry, may I touch you?" I nodded. Lakshmi looked at my dick from all angles. She held it in her hand and ran her fingers up and down my shaft and over my head. I was getting more excited.

As if perceiving that she was getting me worked up too quickly, Lakshmi turned to Carol. Gesturing to a mat on the floor, Lakshmi told Carol to sit down and spread her legs, which Carol did. Lakshmi sat on the mat between Carol's legs, facing her. "May I touch you?" Lakshmi asked Carol. Carol nodded. Lakshmi said, "Please tell me when I find the places that you particularly like."

Lakshmi ran her fingers around Carol's lips before grasping her clit between two fingers. As she played with Carol's clit, Lakshmi asked, "Do you like that?" Again, Carol nodded. Suddenly, Lakshmi stuck her index finger into Carol's vagina. As she moved her finger around inside of Carol, she asked, "Do you like that?" Carol nodded again. I was watching closely. I saw Lakshmi turned her hand palm up with her finger still inside my wife.

Suddenly, Carol yelped and said "Oh! Wow!"

"A good spot?" Lakshmi asked.

"The best," Carol replied enthusiastically.

"Good," Lakshmi said as she withdrew her finger. Lakshmi moved onto the other mat. "Carol, are you ok if Harry penetrates me?" Lakshmi asked.

"That's fine," Carol answered.

Lakshmi lay back on the mat. "Harry, I want you to enter me and start intercourse just as you would do with Carol."

I got on my hands and knees over Lakshmi. Lower my hips while supporting my upper body on my forearms, I slid my dick into Dr. Sunkara. She was very well lubricated and felt, well, wonderful. As I started moving my hips, a smile appeared on Lakshmi's face. After I had been thrusting into her for maybe two minutes, she said, "Harry, I want you to lie right on top of me." I did as I was told. Lakshmi's erect nipples pressed into my chest. "Harry, I want you to contract your abs as you thrust. Try to push your dick towards the front of my body." I tried to follow her instructions. After a few pushes, Lakshmi said, "A little more force please and try to angle your dick up more, as if you are trying to poke through the front of my belly." I shifted position slightly and focused on the image of poking my dick through Lakshmi's belly. After a couple of minutes of that, Lakshmi said, "Ok Harry, you can stop and pull out." That was a little disappointing, but I followed instructions and sat back on the mat.

Lakshmi sat up smiling. To Carol, she said, "His dick feels very good inside of me. I think that I've got him so that he'll use it more productively for you. Harry, I want you to start intercourse with Carol but do it the way we finished. Lie right on top of her and try to poke through her belly."

Carol lay back on her mat and spread her legs. I moved to the other mat above Carol. I lowered myself down until I was lying on top of her, slid my dick into her, and focused on pushing it out through the front of her belly. As Carol and I fucked, Lakshmi was on her hands and knees circling around us. "Harry, contract your abs harder with each push" she instructed. I did. Soon, Carol was bucking beneath me. "Ok," Lakshmi said, "I want you both to orgasm."

The change in position which Lakshmi had directed was not huge, although it did put a lot more stress on my abdominal muscles. However, Carol was responding more enthusiastically. I made a mental note to do more abs exercises. Before I came, Carol's body convulsed and she yelled, "Oh God, that was great!"

Lakshmi quietly said, "Harry, keep going until you come."

I kept pushing into Carol, who was gasping for breath. She locked her legs around me." Lakshmi said, "Carol, pull down on his hips." Carol did. As I came inside Carol, she uttered something that sounded like a cry of pain. Still panting for breath, Carol kissed me very hard.

After we had kissed for what seemed like three or four minutes, Lakshmi said, "Ok, Harry please pull out. Let's sit and talk about it. Don't worry about wiping off. I'll clean the mats later."

I rolled off Carol and helped her into a sitting position. Lakshmi sat on the other mat, facing us, with her legs stretched out. Carol took my hand. Lakshmi asked Carol, "Did you orgasm?"

"Oh yes," Carol answered with a laugh.

"Just once?" Lakshmi asked.

"Twice," Carol replied.

"How did that compare to your previous missionary intercourse?" Lakshmi asked.

"For me, it was much better," Carol replied.

Lakshmi looked at me. "The point is pleasing her," I said, "so anything that is better for her is better for me."

"Ok Harry, good answer," Lakshmi said, "but I want to know how the intercourse felt for you."

I chuckled, "Well, my abs are tired," I said.

"Did it improve the sexual sensation, make it worse, or was it about the same as your previous intercourse in that position?" Lakshmi asked.

"I guess that I really didn't perceive much difference," I said.

"Ok, that's fair," Lakshmi replied. "It's up to the two of you, but I think that Carol's experience was improved sufficiently that you should continue doing it as I showed you. I think I have something else I can show you that will increase Harry's pleasure. Let's take a break and let you two rest for a few minutes. Come on, I have drinks and some light hors d'oeuvres in the kitchen." Lakshmi stood up and we followed her tight bare ass into her kitchen.

As we drank some wine and ate some cheese, Lakshmi asked how old we were. Carol told her. "I'm impressed," Lakshmi said, "both of you are in very good shape for your age and you both still have great sexual energy."

Glancing out the kitchen window, I noticed a large an in-ground pool in Lakshmi's back yard. It was surrounded by vegetation. "Nice pool," I commented.

"Thank you," Lakshmi replied. "I'm proud to say that clothing is absolutely banned from that pool, no exceptions. If you are even on the pool deck, you have to be naked."

"That's a good policy," Carol commented.

As we finished our snack, Lakshmi took Carol's hands and looked at them. "Good," Lakshmi said, "your nails are trimmed short. We couldn't do what I want to show you next if you had long nails. Have you ever given Harry a prostate massage?"

Carol shook her head no. "Good," Lakshmi said, "I think that you will enjoy this. To keep it from getting too messy, I need to give Harry an enema first." That was alarming but Carol squeezed my hand, telling me to just go with it. Lakshmi left the room and returned with a plastic container with a long neck that narrowed to its opening. "I'm going to fill this with warm water. We'll use that to fill Harry's bowels. That will clean him out." When she finished filling the plastic vessel, Lakshmi said, "Let's go into the bathroom so you don't have far to go."

Carol and I followed Lakshmi into a bathroom. "Harry, please bend over." I did and soon felt the neck of the container probing my asshole. Twisting it back and forth a bit, Lakshmi worked the opening of the container past my sphincter and I felt the warm water in my bowels. After a couple of minutes, Lakshmi pulled the can out of me and said, "OK, you can straighten up. Hold the water as long as you can."

As long as I could wasn't very long. Lakshmi lifted the lid to the toilet, and I expelled the water rather violently. "I'm a doctor," Lakshmi said, "I'll clean you up." She did. I'm not into anything to do with scat, but there were are many worse things than having Lakshmi Sunkara wiping my bare ass.

We followed Lakshmi back into the Florida room. "Just stand there Harry," Lakshmi said. As she led Carol behind me, Lakshmi said, "Some people wear gloves for this, but I don't like to have anything between my finger and the man's prostate. You do want to use lube, however". I felt Lakshmi's hands spread my buttocks. A greasy finger began to probe my asshole. "Just relax Harry," Lakshmi said.

Having Lakshmi put her finger in my asshole was somewhat pleasant. However, when she reached my prostate and began gently rubbing it, the sensation was new and powerful. "Take a look," Lakshmi told Carol, "he should get hard pretty fast." I certainly did. "The trick," Lakshmi said, "is to use enough pressure to strongly stimulate him but not so much that it hurts. A man's prostate likes to be rubbed, but it isn't used to it." It was with some disappointment that I felt Lakshmi pull her finger out of my asshole.

"The enema largely cleans him out but be sure to wash your hands as soon as you get out of his colon. Go on, get your finger in him. I'll be back in a second." I felt Carol's finger probing my asshole. I relaxed as much as possible, eager to have more of the sensation which Lakshmi induced. Carol reached my prostate and began rubbing it very gently.

"Is that ok?" Carol asked.

"You can press a little harder," I replied.

Lakshmi came back and knelt in front of me. After a few seconds, she said, "Judging from how he looks, you're doing a good job Carol," she said, "keep at it. Let's see if you can make him come."

Carol began rubbing more rapidly. It was an incredible feeling. Faster than I expected, I felt myself about to shoot. I started to warn Lakshmi but came on her face before I could complete the sentence. God that felt good!

Lakshmi was smiling. "Carol, go wash your hands," she said. Looking up at me, Lakshmi said, "I love a man coming on my face. That's why I knelt down here." Lakshmi called out to Carol, "Carol, would you bring me a towel?"

Carol laughed when she came into the room with the towel and saw my semen all over Lakshmi's face. Lakshmi wiped her face off. "I think that is enough for tonight. I hope that I didn't get too personal."

"Not at all," Carol said. "This was a wonderful experience. I remember that you said that you don't charge for these sessions. Can we invite you to dinner?"

Lakshmi got a sexy look on her face. "Only if I'm on the menu," she replied.

Carol laughed. "I think Harry can take care of that," she said.

"Or, maybe, both of you?" Lakshmi asked.

Carol thought for a moment. She smiled and said, "I don't see why we both can't pleasure you."

"Excellent!' Lakshmi replied. She picked up a smart phone from a side table. Scrolling through, she said, "Shit! I'm not free again until late next month, and that's kind of iffy."

Every day was really the weekend for us. Carol replied, "Why don't you call us when you know that you'll have an evening free. We'd love to have you."

"Apart from work, you guys will be my top priority," Lakshmi said. "Now, before you go, you get a kiss and a fondle." Lakshmi went to Carol and kissed her on the lips. Lakshmi's right hand went between Carol's legs and I could see Lakshmi rubbing Carol's clit. After a few moments, Lakshmi broke her kiss with Carol and came to me. We kissed. I felt Lakshmi's tongue probing my lips, so I opened them, and we tongued each other while Lakshmi ran a finger around the head of my dick.

When Lakshmi released me, Carol and I started to put our warm-up suits back on. "Uh, one last requirement," Lakshmi said, "you must drive home nude. I know it is cool out, but your car has a heater." Carol and I picked up our warm-ups, thanked Lakshmi again, and stepped naked into the very cool night.

In the car going home, I asked Carol, "So, what did you think?"

Carol gave a naughty laugh. "I think that Lakshmi will be a lot of fun to play with," she said. "I jut hope that we get the chance."

Kristen still came over most nights that Ian was in Tampa at work. She spent the night at our house the night after our session with Dr. Sunkara. Naturally, we told Kristen all about it. Kristen was fascinated. We offered to see if Dr. Sunkara would do a session with Kristen and Ian. "You may be looking several months out," Carol cautioned.

"That's like scheduling with any doctor these days," Kristen replied.

Kristen also said, "Oh, Ian called today. He got our annual invitation to the DeVoes' ball in Sarasota three weeks from Saturday. Ian thought that you'd like to go, so he called Barbara DeVoe and she said that she'd be delighted if you came."

"What is the DeVoes' ball?" I asked. I was slightly put out that Ian had seemed to commit us to some social event without even asking us.

"The DeVoes are extremely wealthy," Kristen said. "They have a mansion on the water up by Sarasota. Every winter, they have a ball with live music, dancing, a sit-down dinner, waiters and waitresses, the whole nine yards."

So far, this ball didn't sound all that exciting. "And?" I asked.

Kristen smiled. "The DeVoes are our kind of people. It is a bottomless ball. All the guests are dressed very formally, black tie for men and evening dress for women, from the waist up. Everyone is nude from the waist down. It is really pretty erotic."

"That sounds nice," Carol said.

"There are a few traditions," Kristen added. "Heterosexual touching is encouraged. You can touch the ass of anyone of the opposite sex any time you want. If you want to touch genitals, you need to ask the person 'May I' but saying 'no' if someone of the opposite sex asks you 'may I' is considered very rude. Fucking is permitted so long as it is in the open. We've been invited for about five years now and I'd guess that we've only seen four or five couples fuck each year. A lot of the guys like to fuck Trudy DeVoe, the DeVoes' daughter. She's in her late 20s, works as a model, and is stunning. If you want to fuck anyone other than your partner, you'll need to prove that you've been tested for STDs within the ten days before the ball and you are negative. Ian and I have never bothered with that. However, if you have test results and someone of the opposite sex with test results asks you to fuck, you are expected to do it."

"How do you know who has test results?" I asked.

The DeVoes have a nurse at the door checking," Kristen relied. "If you show her valid test results, you get a green band around your left wrist. It's pretty much fun even if you don't fuck at the ball. Ian and I only fucked there the first year we went. We have too much fun watching everyone else. The DeVoes have friends who come in from all over the world for this ball. They rent a block of rooms at a nearby hotel. You can stay the night of the ball at the mansion, although you'll probably be sleeping with several naked strangers, or you can go to the hotel."

"How many people attend this ball?" I asked.

"About 100," Kristen answered.

"How do you and Ian know these DeVoe people?" I asked.

"Like I said," Kristen explained, "the DeVoes are very wealthy. He made a ton of money in potassium mining or something that rips up the earth. Anyway, they have a valuable art collection. They hired Ian to put in a top-of-the-line security system. He got talking with Barbara DeVoe and somehow it came out that we like to show off. We were invited to the next ball. We haven't missed one since they started inviting us."

I looked at Carol. "Do you want to go?" I asked.

"Do you?" she asked me.

"You both want to go," Kristen answered for us.

"How do I get a gown that stops at my waist?" Carol asked Kristen.

"There is a woman in Naples who makes mine every year. She'll need to measure you and hear what you want," Kristen answered. "We can run down there tomorrow."

Carol looked at me, smiled, and said, "I guess we're going."

Carol and Kristen were back rather late the next evening. I had the sense that they had stopped for a drink somewhere on the way home. When Carol came into the house, she gave me a long kiss. As she was taking her clothes off, she said, "It cost some money, but I think that you'll like my dress, half dress I guess, for the DeVoes' ball. Since I'm going to be bare from the waist down, I thought I'd go with a high neckline. However, it does have a bare back. The whole things ties into a bow just above my butt."

"You're getting into this ball idea," I replied.

Carol said, "Yeah. I think that being dressed on top but naked down below will be really erotic. But, Harry, let's forego the tests and wristbands? Having everyone see me is one thing, but I'd rather not feel pressure to fuck a complete stranger. I'm fine having sex with Ian and Kristen, but I'd rather keep our sport-fucking to a small circle."

"I'm perfectly ok with that," I replied.

Ian helped me find an outfit that included a ruffled shirt that tucked into a cummerbund, bowtie, and a waistcoat. I didn't think that it looked that good on me, but that was my fault, not the clothes'.

Kristen had told us that she and Ian had a personal tradition of driving up to Sarasota for the ball in the outfits they would wear at the ball. They recommended taking a light coat to cover ourselves in the event we broke down or, for some other reason, got into a situation in which it wasn't smart to be exposed. Consequently, Carol and I were both in our ball outfits when Kristen and Ian pulled up that evening in Ian's SUV.

HStoner
HStoner
2,393 Followers