The Gulf Coast Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,394 Followers

"We've been pretty successful," Kirsten added.

"How did you get started?" I asked.

"That's a long story," Ian answered. I sensed movement out of a corner of my eye. Jason and Gwen were getting up from the table. They went to two chairs on the opposite side of the pool, sat down, and continued their conversation.

Turning back to Ian, I said, "Please share it." Ian smiled.

"Actually, it's Kirsten's fault. I got out of school and went to work as a civilian security specialist with the DOD. I worked on everything from cyber security to keeping the really nasty weapons safe to keeping bad guys off post or minimizing the damage they could do if they got on post. I worked with a lot of private contractors and, frankly, thought that I could do better. Once I decided to start my own security firm, I looked around and decided that Florida was likely the best market. I came to the West Coast jut because I like it better than the East Coast. One of the first pieces of work I got was working on a flaw in the room security at a resort a little ways north of Tampa. Kirsten was working there and was my primary client contact.

Kirsten took up the story. "My degree was in hotel management. When I got out of school and started looking for a job, I saw that this "clothing optional" resort in Florida was looking for an entry level management person. The pay was decent. Having gone to school through some ugly winters, the idea of working in Florida appealed to me. I assumed, correctly, that the staff wasn't expected to go nude. They offered me the job. I thought that it would be an adventure and give me good stories to tell so I took it."

Kirsten took another sip of wine. "The managerial staff had to stay clothed on duty. However, all of the people I worked with were there because they were naturists. Everyone was nice about it, but I got a lot of peer pressure to go nude at the resort with them when we were off duty. I finally decided to do it. I rationalized that, since our guests went nude, I really should know what that was like. The first time I did it with two girls I worked with, I was scared and excited. We came in on an off day. We left our clothes in the office. It was a weekday, but there were still quite a few people out at the pool. The other two girls just walked out of the office nude. I had brought a rather sheer robe that I wore outside. Once we found loungers together, the other girls stared at me until I took the robe off. I hate to say that it was an epiphany, but pretty close. I felt great with nothing on. I was up walking around naked constantly. People noticed me and I discovered that I enjoyed that. I've never looked back."

Ian resumed, "Like I said, Kirsten was my primary client contact at the resort. It took me some time and work to get the issue solved and I spent a lot of time with her. I won't say 'love at first sight," but I was very impressed by this gorgeous, intelligent, witty blonde who worked at a nudist resort. After I finished the assignment, I asked her out. On our first date, I asked her what it was like to work at a 'clothing optional' resort. I guess that I was hoping titillation. Instead, I got an ode to the joys of going around with no clothes on. I realized that, if I wanted to get close to this woman, I'd have to go naked too. Well, I did want to get close to the woman. That's undoubtedly the best decision I've ever made."

"That is very interesting," Carol said.

The conversation continued on the topic of Kirsten's and Ian's nude life for a time and then drifted into other areas. Ian told us about his business, which was based in Tampa. Kirsten explained that she was, basically, a housewife but that Ian still got a reasonable amount of work with the hotel/resort/cruise ship industry with which she helped, tempering his security focus with industry business concerns. Gwen and Jason continued their own conversation. Perhaps it was the wine or the climate, but, as the evening went on I started thinking that Kirsten, Ian, and Jason were more appropriately attired than we were.

It was a very pleasant evening. Carol, Gwen, and I stayed clothed the entire evening. When we were ready to leave, Ian showed us how to get from their patio to the beach. It was a much shorter walk along the beach back to our house.

Once we were home, Carol said to Gwen and me, "Well, what did you think?"

"I was very impressed with Jason," Gwen said.

"He is impressive," Carol said with a slightly naughty tone.

"That's true, but not what I mean," Gwen replied. "He's very polite and kind. He listens. And, he's a Dean's List in finance and international relations at..." Gwen named a school with an international reputation. "What did you two think?" Gwen asked.

I looked at Carol. "Kirsten and Ian are very nice, engaging, and interesting people, and great cooks," Carol said. "In that setting, the nudity really doesn't seem out of place. They are certainly effective advocates for not wearing clothes."

"Are we going back and going naked with them?" Gwen asked.

"Do you want to?" I asked Gwen.

"I think so, but am not completely sure. That seems like a huge step," Gwen said. "How do you feel about it?" she asked me.

"I'm in about the same place you are," I replied. Looking at Carol, I asked, "Dear?"

Carol's face took on the look that usually meant she was speaking about something that she was taking very seriously. "I really like Kirsten and Ian. They seem like good people to establish a friendship with in our new home. Becoming good friends with them means, I think, that we're going to have to take our clothes off. Like Kirsten said, when I think about doing that I'm scared and a little excited. But, we're taught from childhood on that there are body parts you don't let anyone see except doctors, lovers, and spouses. That's a hard taboo to break."

I turned to Gwen. "Would you be ok going naked in front of me?"

Gwen smiled and said, "Dad isn't the question just as much whether you are ok being naked in front of me?"

We let the discussion end and headed to bed. I had thought that I was tired, but there had been an underlying sexuality all evening. When Carol and I undressed for bed, we stayed undressed. Carol whispered in my ear, "I've been horny as hell all night." I verified that by putting my hand between her legs. Knowing that Carol wanted to fuck was almost always, by itself, enough to get me hard, and it was that night.

Carol lay down on our bed on her back with her legs spread. I got on the bed, got over her, and slid into her. Carol put her arms around my head and pulled me near to her. "Let's take our time," she said. "Let's fantasize a bit." While I wasn't running a timer, that night was undoubtedly our longest lovemaking session in quite a while. It ended very energetically when Carol finally told me to get her off. I came very hard inside of Carol. She screamed, which she almost never does. Even though she was panting, that brought on a fit of giggles. When it seemed that she had calmed down, Carol said, "Shit. Gwen heard that," and started giggling again.

Carol and I got up late that Sunday, dressed, and went downstairs. Gwen was already in the kitchen re-heating our portions of the breakfast she had made. As we walked into the kitchen, Gwen turned to us, grinned, and asked, "Good sex last night?"

That surprised me. We really didn't talk about sex within the family. I was more surprised when Carol answered, "Fantastic."

Gwen surprised me even more. She said, "I get it. Mr. Hitachi was a must last night." I knew that Gwen had been using a vibrator since, at least, sophomore year of high school. Carol had helped her pick out her current toy. However, Gwen had never said anything about it in front of me before. Inhibitions were dropping.

The phone rang before Carol and I had finished breakfast. Carol answered. I heard her say, "Thank you and thanks again for a lovely time last night. May I talk to Harry and Gwen and get back to you?"

Carol announced that the caller had been Kirsten Woods, which I'd guessed. "Kirsten, Ian, and Jason have invited the three of us over for another grill out by their pool next Friday. There is a condition: they want us to go naked too."

I was not surprised at the conditional invitation. What I didn't know was how my wife and daughter would react to it. I didn't know what I thought either. Carol's statement was followed by a long silence.

Finally, Gwen said, "I . . . .uh . . . Shit, I want to do it!"

I looked at Carol. She smiled and shrugged. "No one down here knows us except the Woods," she said. "They want us to."

Carol and Gwen were both smiling now. "Ok," I said.

"Are you really ok with it?" Carol asked.

"I guess so," I said, "it is going to be a bit weird seeing my daughter naked."

"I've got a pretty nice body Dad," Gwen retorted. "I'll bet you do too."

"So, I call Kirsten back and say that we're coming, naked?" Carol asked. Gwen nodded her head enthusiastically. I nodded hesitantly. "I'd better call her right now before anyone gets cold feet," Carol said. Carol picked up the phone and dialed. When she got an answer on the other end, she said, "Ian? Hi, it's Carol Stone. Kirsten called earlier inviting us over next Friday. I'm calling back to accept the invitation." Carol paused. "All three of us," she said. She paused again before saying, "Yes, we'll be as naked as the three of you." She paused again and smiled. As if having just been complimented, Carol said, "Thank you" and ended the call.

"Well, that's done," Carol said. "I guess it will be an adventure. Oh, Harry, you probably ought to trim up your pubic hair. You're a bit wild down there."

"Do you need a trim, Mom?" Gwen asked.

"Damn," Carol said, "I probably do."

"I can help," Gwen said. "We don't know any good salons down here yet."

Carol surprised me again. "That would be great. Thank you Gwen," Carol said.

The week flew, punctuated by Gwen teasing about us being naked together. Just before 6:00 that Friday evening, I stood on our patio wearing only a very long tee shirt and flip-flops. Carol came out first. She was wearing a large piece of cloth with a tropical print that was sort of wrapped around her body and tied at one shoulder. She had wrapped it tightly enough to make clear that she was nude underneath. I noticed that she also wore a slight bit of make-up. She looked exquisite. "Make-up?" I asked.

Carol smiled. "It's waterproof. I decided that I wanted to look good for my unveiling."

"Dear, there has never been a moment since I've known you that you have not looked utterly beautiful," I replied.

Carol came over, put her arms lightly around me, and kissed me. We were still in that position when Gwen came out. "Fooling around already and you're not even naked yet?" she teased.

Gwen had dressed similarly to Carol, albeit wearing a cloth with a different print. The cloth was sheer enough that, with the position of the sun, you could see Gwen's bare body in outline. Gwen also had slight make-up and a tropical flower in her brown hair. Gwen looked different than her mother, but every bit as beautiful.

We started towards our gate to the beach. "Dad," Gwen said, "you might want to lose the flips. It will be easier to walk on the beach and nude means barefoot too." I looked and Carol and Gwen were both barefoot. I lost the flips. I picked up the two bottles of red wine we were taking and we set off.

It only took about five minutes to walk to the Woods' home along the beach. It seemed like both five seconds and five hours. I started to wonder whether I was making too big a deal out of this. Then I looked ahead and saw Gwen's perfect ass barely concealed by whatever you call what she was wearing. I thought, "Oh shit! My daughter and I are about to go naked in front of each other. Is that even legal?" My anxiety was rising rapidly.

Kirsten, Ian, and Jason were all on their patio when we walked in. They were all naked. Ian greeted us, "Hello. Happy Friday. It's great to see you."

Kirsten added, with a laugh, "We're looking forward to seeing a lot more of you very quickly."

I stepped forward and handed Ian the two bottles of wine. I took a couple of steps back so that I was standing more-or-less in line with Carol and Gwen. Carol said, "Well, I guess it's time." Kirsten, Ian, and Jason turned to look at us. Carol and Gwen reached up to their shoulders where their wraps were tied. I looked straight ahead at Kirsten, who looked very desirable naked. We made eye contact and she smiled. I grabbed the hem of my tee shirt and pulled it over my head.

Kirsten stepped towards me with a hand extended. "I can take that," she said. I handed her the shirt. Kirsten very openly looked me up and down. I shocked myself by realizing that I liked having her look at my naked body. "Harry Stone," Kirsten said, "you have no reason to be ashamed of going nude. Carol, your husband looks great nude."

I turned to Carol, who was now naked. She looked more beautiful than ever. Carol smiled at me and answered Kirsten, "I know." I stepped over to Carol and we hugged.

I was making a point of not looking at Gwen. Once Kirsten had stashed my shirt somewhere, she marched back to where Carol and I were standing. In something of a voice of authority, Kirsten said, "There is still something not right here. Gwen, please come here. I want you to stand in front of your father and your mother facing them." Gwen timidly came over. I knew that she was in front of us, but I was looking at the paving stones of the patio. "Harry, Gwen," Kirsten said, "Get your eyes up and look at each other. There is nothing wrong. You are both good people with beautiful bodies. So what if you're related? Take pleasure in each other's beauty." I still didn't look up. "Harry, "Kirsten almost barked.

I looked up. Gwen was looking at me. We made eye contact and Gwen visibly ran her eyes up and down my body. With a gulp, I did the same to her. Jesus, Gwen was just as beautiful as Carol naked. Gwen and I made eye contact again. Gwen started to smile. I started to smile. Gwen said, "Dad, you've got a hot body."

I said, "Gwen, you are drop-dead beautiful with no clothes on." Gwen stepped over to me and we hugged. After a moment, Carol joined the hug.

When we broke our hug, Kirsten came up and hugged me. Her naked body felt very nice against mine. Ian hugged Carol and Jason hugged Gwen.

Kirsten broke her hug with me and said, "Dinner will be a few minutes. You three get in the pool and enjoy some skinny-dipping."

Gwen walked to the edge of the pool. She was very beautiful from behind with nothing on. She made an elegant dive into the pool. I looked at Carol and said, "Damn, I wish I could do that."

Carol took my hand. "Feet first?" she asked. I nodded. Hand-in-hand, we walked to the side of the pool and jumped in the deepest part.

Kirsten was right. Swimming naked is much more pleasant than swimming with something on. We swam a few laps. Carol stopped on the side and put an arm on the pool deck. I swam up very close to her. Carol said softly, but with a smile, "I know this is bad, but I'm already getting horny."

Seemingly out of nowhere, we heard Gwen's voice say, "That's ok Mom, so am I." Gwen swam up and put an arm around each of Carol and me. Gwen was treading water and her thigh bumped my dick. She and I looked at each other. Gwen smiled.

From the grill side of the pool, Ian called, "It is past time for drinks. I found something at a new wine shop on the mainland. I hope that you like it." He was holding a tray with three fairly full glasses of red wine.

Carol, Gwen, and I swam until we reached a depth at which we could walk and then walked to the steps at the pool's shallow end. I watched the water drip off of both Gwen's and Carol's naked bodies as they got out of the pool. "Damn," I thought, "I live with the two most beautiful women alive. I fathered one."

As I got out of the pool, Kirsten came up and handed me a glass of wine. She looked me over again. "I'm glad that you accepted our invitation to go nude Harry. I think that our two families can be very good friends." Carol and Gwen were the two most beautiful women alive but, naked, Kirsten Woods was a close third.

Kirsten and Ian made another great meal. The wine flowed a bit more freely. After we finished easting and had cleaned up, we sat back down at the patio table. "How does it feel to have joined the ranks of those who get naked with their friends?" Ian asked.

I let Carol answer. "I'm surprised at how much I like it, "she said. "It is very comfortable. Skinny-dipping is divine! I don't have to worry about whether I'm sitting so that I'm showing something because I'm showing everything. I'll admit that I was looking at all three of you last week. I feel more comfortable looking now because you can look at me."

Gwen added, "It is more comfortable in the water and in this heat. I've seen Ian and Jason looking at me. I take that as a compliment."

I said, "I'll echo my family about how comfortable it is. This has been an unusual, but enjoyable, method of family bonding."

"Harry," Kirsten asked, "does it bother you that I've been looking at you? You have a beautiful penis you know."

I probably blushed. "No," I said, "that's ok."

"Does it bother you," Kirsten continued, "that Gwen has been looking at you? She has been you know."

I had intentionally not thought about that. I was at a loss to answer. Gwen giggled and said, "Dad, this may be out of line, but Kirsten's right. You do have a great looking dick."

Kirsten downed about half of her wine. "There's another exercise we can do," she said.

Ian swiftly said, "No, Dear, I don't think we should do that tonight."

Carol and I glanced at each other. We both wondered what "that" was.

Jason stood up, walked to where Gwen was sitting, and asked, "Would you like to take a walk on the beach?"

I guess that I reacted visibly to that because Ian said, "its ok Harry. The beach is very safe and there's no one out there at this hour anyway. It is a bright moonlit night. They can see what not to step on." I kept quiet as Gwen and Jason walked naked over the dunes and out onto the beach.

Once Gwen and Jason were out of sight, Kirsten stood up. "Now that the kids are away, the adults can be more relaxed," she said. She sat down in Ian's lap. Ian put his hand on one of Kirsten's breasts and began fondling it.

Carol and I just watched for a moment. I was very sure that Kirsten and Ian didn't mind. Carol stood up and said, "They have the right idea." Carol sat down in my lap. Bare skin against bare skin with Carol is always good. Like Ian, I began playing with one of Carol's breasts as Kirsten and Ian watched us.

After a few minutes, Ian moved his hand between Kirsten's thighs. Kirsten shifted on Ian's lap so that she had easier access to his dick and began stroking him. Carol and I mimicked Kirsten's and Ian's actions. I know that it sounds a bit perverted, but it was very nice and very intimate to be sitting nude on a warm, pleasant evening fingering Carol while she stroked me and watching Kirsten and Ian do the same to each other as they watched us. While Kirsten and Ian were very much into each other, their eyes never left us. I was actually proud that Kirsten and Ian could see what Carol and I were doing for each other.

Carol had me very hard, and I was curious what would happen next, when Gwen and Jason came back over the dunes and onto the patio. "Mom, Dad," Gwen exclaimed, "You will not believe how cool it is to walk the beach naked at night!"

Carol and Kirsten both stood up, leaving Ian and me sitting in our chairs, both sporting massive hard-ons. Gwen looked at me and then at Ian. "I guess you guys didn't miss that much by staying here," Gwen said smiling. "Looking good Dad," she added. Turning to Jason, Gwen said, "I'm sorry that I didn't do that for you."

HStoner
HStoner
2,394 Followers