The Gun Seller in Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie couldn't feel his chest moving, and wasn't sure he was breathing at all.

Then he felt her breath on his ear.

"Get your cock out, Charlie."

She was what, eight years younger than him? She had no power over him. Anything he did, anything at all, would be the wrong thing to do.

But he was tired of this interminable battle of wills, tired and now really, really fucking horny. His big hands went to his belt, and with a sigh of relief he leaned back.

"I knew you were fucking sporting down there," she whispered triumphantly. "Show it to me."

He unbuckled unhurriedly, unbuttoned, unzipped and then he lifted his backside off the sofa with the kind of sigh of effort that he never used to make, and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees.

He was proud of his cock. It was big, it looked right and it made girls exclaim delightedly when they first saw it. He almost smirked to note that Cadence was no different. She gasped, and then he felt her lean on the sofa back. He caught a flash of flyaway hair in the corner of his vision and then the blur of her face. She was leaning over his shoulder looking down at the bulky, half-hard prick that he had obediently exposed for her.

"Awww," she whined, "I thought you'd be rock solid, but you're only thick and... and swollen. And fat," she added, audibly licking her lips. Oh, that had better be where this was heading, after all this, Cadence Garner down on her knees giving him a good mouth-fucking was all he deserved. "Well, we can work on that. Start wanking off for me, Charlie. Start wanking and I'll keep telling you the story."

He paused, and hoped he looked to be keeping his cool. He idly reached down with his right hand and lifted his heavy organ, stroking it idly. With his other hand he leaned, dragged the ashtray closer and tapped ash into it. Then he leaned back and took a long, slow drag.

"Ok," he nodded, after exhaling, "I'm listening."

"Oh, you're funny Charlie!" Cadence giggled. "Now, where was I? Oh yes the rutting beast with his throbbing organ deep in my... my personal, private places, spilling his rich French seed over my Fertile colonial soil."

His prick was becoming turgid, rising up out of his lap in a defiant, demanding way. "You missed a calling there, Cadey. World always needs another cheap eroticist."

"Shush, you'll make me lose my train of thought." She almost breathed the words into his ear, and immediately after he felt a warm wet touch caress his earlobe. Fuck! Licking his ear, she made his cock twitch in his grasp and he had to slow his already lethargic stroking. "So he was coming in me, his hips still churning away and I could feel it... hot and pulsing out inside of me... mmm. The description is wasted on you I'm afraid, you have no idea of the satisfaction in that sensation. And his girlfriend was slapping and screeching at him - far too fast for me to follow I'm afraid - and the next thing I know he's pulling that tremendous cock out of me and standing up to reason with her."

Charlie stroked and listened, saw and felt the precum building on his purpling head.

"I was a little exhausted, lying flat on the floor now just feeling that thick spunk ooze its way out of my poor little puss-puss, so I didn't catch how the conversation ended. The next thing I know, though, she's got my hair wound up into her fist and she's growling in... oh so sexily accented English that I'd better get Pierre or Pascal or whatever up and ready for action in no time at all. She yanks me by my hair - me! Millionair heiress Cadence Garner! - to my knees and shoves my face into his sticky, messy crotch.

"I feel his cock - the flag descending of course - wipe across my cheek and into my hair. It's still coated in my juice and his own hot sperm and it stinks divinely. I'm a little concerned about keeping my hair on my head, and feeling a little guilty about my own part in the darling little diva's hissy-fit, so I go right to it. I opened my mouth wide - like this," he couldn't see, but he heard a sigh and could imagine her mouth opening wide next to his ear. He wanted to pull her over the sofa - to force that mouth onto his own raging prick. His precum was smeared all over his fingers now and- and he was jerking it fast, seriously. When had he started doing that? "I opened my mouth wide and took his flaccid bulk on my tongue - tasted my own cunt and his cum - and started working him back to life."

Charlie's cigarette was dead again, but he didn't want the hassle of sorting out a new one with his cum-stained hand. Cadence caught the longing glance he sent to the packet of smokes though, and without stopping her pornographic recollection she leaned over the sofa, extracted a cigarette, put it to his lips and lit it with his own lighter.

"Thanks," he mumbled around it, urging his hand to stay slow, fighting to stay in control of himself. Cadence ignored him and carried on.

"So he's getting harder and harder in my mouth, starting to fill me, stretching my jaw and threatening to choke me. And then what do you know but I feel these two little hard points in my back, those adorable ballerina nipples pressing into me as I try to back off. My hands are on his balls and the base of his shaft, because he's already - very quickly mind you, I was very impressed - he's already too big for me to fit in my perfect mouth."

Only Cadence Garner would describe her own mouth as perfect. Unbelievable.

"Her hands, meanwhile are reaching around and pulling, pinching and thoroughly assaulting my own poor titties! I think it was all envy, I mean - I don't have the biggest titties in the world, I'll be the first to admit that, but they are a lot bigger than a ballerina's!"

Charlie wanted to make that judgement for himself. He'd fucked ballerinas, and right now he'd like to see Cadence's tits for himself and spill a heavy load on them - just for comparison's sake.

"She was quite vicious! She really made me squirm and I was quite relieved when the stallion announced his readiness to fuck once more. Then of course she grabbed me by the hair again and dragged me off my knees and over to the bed.

"She had this wonderful accent that I won't even try to do, but she leads me over to this huge four-poster that I'd been watching them frolic on before, and bends me over the foot of it. She bends me over so the top half of me is laying down across the bed and my legs are still standing on the floor - I'm a big right angle if you see what I mean - and she kicks my legs apart. And all the time she's saying 'Oh you American whore! So arrogant! You are our guest but you demand to be served first? You cloud my dear Pierre's mind! You want him to fuck you so much?' I didn't realise it wasn't a rhetorical question of course, so she had to repeat it. 'You want him to fuck you?' and I... I had to admit I had - I did. And she said - 'Well, now he gets a treat. I never let him fuck my anus, even though he asks. But you, you are just a whore. You, of course, he can fuck in the anus.' She said anus, of course, just like that. Dictionary English you know."

Goddamnit this was insane. His heart was hammering from having to hold back, from trying not to blow his load at any moment and Cadence still related the story as if it was a funny thing that a waiter had done in a restaurant at the weekend.

"And I... Well, I won't say I'm against it - you know, taking it in the ass," fuck, he wanted to cum so badly - in her ass, on her tits, in her mouth, in her delicate red hair, "but it wasn't on my to do list that day. So I start to stand up, to say, well - merci for the evening, but I really must be going. But Pierre he... well he really must have been looking forward to it because he's already behind me. He drags my arm up behind my back - they really were a horribly violent couple - and I'm screaming bloody murder but he pins me to the bed. Still bent over I feel his huge, hot head nuzzling against the crack of my ass - edging down, looking for my opening.

"Then suddenly I realise that she's hopped onto the bed in front of me and is shuffling down, legs spread, bringing her dainty, shining little cunt right up to my face. 'While he is fucking your whore-anus,' she says 'I want the world's most expensive whore to eat my pussy.'"

Charlie felt a headache coming on. He swallowed but his throat was dry. His prick was a boiling tower of pure feeling in his lap, his hand no longer listening to his brain's instructions.

"Then the brute just- just fucked into me. He shoved his thick horse-meat into me as far as he could and shoved me forwards face-first into that dainty little French fancy."

"Gnuh!" Charlie lost. He lost control and the white-hot pleasure that had been wrapping itself around his brain, his groin and his chest reached its apotheosis. He came massively, without restraint. Thick ropes of his spunk arced into the air, splashing against his arms, his shirt, the sofa. So much for taking all this out on Cadence.

"Oh goodness, Charlie." She was laughing, not giggling, laughing hysterically. "That was glorious! Good grief you made a mess of yourself. Almost got some on me!" Goddamnit. "But couldn't you have held on a little longer? I didn't even get to the good bit. When we dialled for room service and the cameras came out. Why, you didn't even get to hear about how the brute released his second load of the night into my tight, tender ass! How I begged him to stop before that! How I sucked the third load out of her pussy! Oh, you missed a treat."

"Well," Charlie looked down at the strings and stains of cum on his shirt, let his head fall back with a sigh and blew a cloud of smoke around his cigarette, "You could always do what you did for that Frenchman and suck me back to life."

"Oh Charlie!" she sounded shocked. "I couldn't possibly! You're Tommy's best friend!"

What a stupefying bitch, Charlie thought.

"I will, however, be back tomorrow night with some decent food for you. If you don't flee the country or get assassinated first that is."

She was leaving? Of course she was. He almost couldn't be bothered to look. He almost just stayed where he was, spent and old and outplayed by someone a whole lot younger than him. But he looked, he twisted to see her - looking exactly the same as when she first came in - pick up a bottle of wine, blow him a kiss and stride out.

Fucking Cadence Garner. What had he gotten himself into?

- - -

It had been necessary to jerk another load out before he could get to sleep that night. And then all day the next day he felt... off balance. Every now and then - doing push-ups, making a sandwich, lighting a cigarette - he would suddenly realise he was getting hard, that blood was rushing to his groin and he had to fight the urge to just take care of matters and make himself cum right then and there.

But he wanted to save himself. She'd been a tease last night, had wanted to see how game he was, he supposed. But tonight. Oh for sure tonight. He'd take that pussy, those rosy lips - hell even that tight little asshole if he felt like it.

He wondered if Cadence had told Tommy she'd found him. Probably not.

The hands of the clock creeped and oozed round. Time dragged and he didn't even know when to expect her. He showered again at around six o'clock, knowing that she'd only let herself in anyway. It was as he was towelling his hair dry that she arrived.

She knocked once, opened the door without waiting for a reply and strode in.

And following her, carrying a large picnic hamper, came another woman.

"Cadence," he almost jumped, "Cadey, what the fuck!? No-one's supposed to know I'm here! Did that fact slip your fucking mind?"

"What?" She frowned, taken aback by the confrontational greeting.

"Who," Charlie pointed with his lit cigarette, "the fuck is this?"

"Oh! Oh you idiot Charlie, this is Mia!"

"And who the hell is Mia?!"

"She's my PA, you numbskull. My major domo. Can't live without her, ever since I met her in New York, what... three months ago?"

"Four," Mia smiled, clearly on edge.

"Who do you think took those photos in Paris? A fucking bellboy? It's not Mia's fault that those Parisienne berks were so careless with the photos we gave to them."

"I thought," Charlie started, then shrugged and dropped the point hopelessly. Cadence would do what Cadence did. The only thing he could hope was that this Mia didn't know who he was, and wouldn't shoot her mouth off as soon as she got back to New York about the fellow she'd met in Cadence Garner's pool house.

"Mia, this is my brother's best pal Charlie. He's normally a lot more civil. Don't tell me father you saw him, he'll shoot him."

"Pleased to meet you," Mia smiled again, a little more relaxed now. She put the hamper on the table and stretched her sore arms.

"Likewise, Mia." Charlie sighed, draped the towel around his shoulders.

"Less chat Mi-Mi. I'm sure Charlie's very hungry. Hustle! Hustle!" Cadence clapped her hands, watched Mia lift the hamper into the small adjoining kitchen, then lit a cigarette. "She's incredible."

"You need a major domo?" Charlie lit a new stick of his own.

"I actually do. I can't be everywhere all at the same time. I do have some business interests of my own you know."

"Actually I didn't." His hair was dry enough, so he tossed his towel over the bedroom door. Mia emerged from the kitchen with a rattling stack of dishes and proceeded to shuttle back and forth, bringing out dishes and cutlery. Some of the bowls she produced were still steaming and before long a miniature banquet had developed on the table.

Charlie's nerves were still jangling after the day before, so of course he was checking out Cadey's little PA. She was cute - of course she was, Cadence wouldn't even consider hiring anyone she wouldn't fuck - but she was curvier than his idea of Cadey's usual girls. In fact she went a little way beyond curvy into 'plump' perhaps even 'chubby'.

Every time Mia put something on the table she bent and her smart grey skirt got pulled tight - so tight - over her succulent rump. Charlie watched as she straightened up and adjusted her cream blouse over what looked to be fabulously full, heavy breasts, and tightened his lips. Was she part of Cadey's plans for the evening? She had to be.

He couldn't guess at her ethnicity. Her skin was a gorgeous golden colour, and her hair a rich brown, but he really couldn't guess where they had originated. It didn't matter. He'd had fucking on the brain ever since yesterday and there was no way that now, in the presence of sexual tormentress Cadence Garner and her juicy assistant, any of that was going to go away.

As he sat down at the table he realised he'd been throttling another cigarette. He caught Cadey's eyes, the amusement and mockery there unmistakable.

"Mia, darling. Wine please."

"Of course, Cadence." Mia nodded her head in a way that invoked deference if not servitude. What an interesting web Cadey had spun for herself.

And Charlie was grateful for the food as well as the female company. He was a fine cook, but it was nice to have a little indoor picnic like this laid on for him. Cadence made airy small talk and picked like a bird at a small salad she had arranged on her plate, while he availed himself of fine bread, wine and a rich pate made with a herb that he was a little embarrassed to note he couldn't quite place.

Mia came and went, filling glass after glass of a wonderful red wine for them, and sometimes joining them at the table, making her way through her own bottle of white. Cadence surprised him too, shooting affectionate little smiles in the curvaceous girl's direction and filling her glass almost as quickly as she could drink it.

They talked about old times and current gossip and to Charlie's relief avoided all talk of work, money or what he was doing hiding out in pool house number 3. They all got drunker and drunker, and that was fine with him because he noted the drunker he got the more he was able to let the tension within himself ride, not let it overtake him.

Of course, they couldn't eat and drink forever.

Mia was refilling all of their glasses once more when her arm seemed to spasm and a rich, red plume of merlot curled through the air and slapped him in the chest. He found that in his slightly addled state it seemed to happen in slow motion. He felt like he had plenty of time to prepare his outraged response.

"Fuck!" He shoved his chair back and stood. Cadence, predictably, erupted into laughter. The red wine had quickly soaked into his expensive shirt, and was spattered across his pale slacks too. Both ruined. It was the most spectacular serving slip he'd ever seen - he would have been laughing had he not been so livid.

"The fuck were you thinking? What the holy fuck was that? Are you retarded?" Ugly words, business words, they sprang back to his tongue so easily.

"I'm sorry." She was flinching, clutching the bottle to her chest like a charm and all the while Cadence was almost hyperventilating. She was actually pounding on the table, fighting for breath.

"You are too much!"

"I'm sure you find this fucking hilarious, but I don't exactly have a wardrobe full of clothes here, Cadey."

"Not you, Charlie! Jeez, get over yourself, do. Mia's the one. She really is too much!"

"She does shit like this a lot then? Fucking ridiculous shit like this?" His shirt was starting to stick to him a little, and he tugged it away from his chest. Mia, standing, shrinking between them had hung her head and her hair covered her face so he couldn't tell what expression she was wearing.

"Apologise, Mia."

"I did," she muttered, almost petulantly. She'd done nothing all night but smile and show that she knew her place. Now what was this shit?

"Not enough you fucking didn't!" Charlie gestured at himself. There was a moment of silence, shattered by a broad guffaw from Cadey.

"You don't get it, Charlie?" She leaned forward, resting her chin on the heel of one palm while she traced the rim of her glass with the other hand.

"I get that your little PA fucked up my clothes. You know shit like this is irreparable!" Cadence pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows at him, and he felt like smashing plates.

"She wants punishing."

"She what?"

"Mia," Cadence kept looking at him, but addressed the curvy, suddenly sullen figure standing between them. "Don't you think you deserve punishing for that."

"..."

"Don't get coy, darling."

"I think I should be punished."

"Oh good grief, Cadence." Charlie started rubbing at his eyes with index finger and thumb. This girl was just as insane as everything else in Cadence's life.

"You hear that, Charlie? Don't you want to punish her for ruining your thousand-dollar shirt? I know you do..."

"You're both insane." He wanted to punish Mia, sure. He wanted to see if she was trimmed or shaved, to spread those soft thighs and get this pressure off his chest. But he wanted even more than that to keep his cool and show that he wasn't some toy for Cadence to amuse herself with.

"It's the only way I'll learn," Mia whispered, a strange tremble in her voice.

"Yeah well, I'm not the punishing sort, when it comes to 'accidents' with wine." He moved to sit down, and she moved with him and jerked the bottle at him again.

What the holy hell!? There was barely anything left in the bottle, only a few drops, but it was the childish way she did it that really made him see red. This fucking girl - falling into Cadence's stupid fucking world. Yes, he'd punish her.

He didn't register the movements he was making, but suddenly he was up and facing her. His hand was on her shoulder and he was spinning her to face the table. He twisted her arm up and behind her back. She squealed in surprise and what might have been real pain as he bent her over the table, one hand on her wrist the other on the back of her neck. He pushed her, scattering plates, shunting cutlery onto the floor and rattling the table.