The Gunge Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupbearer
cupbearer
363 Followers

I squinted at the camera through the sticky film of gunge and treacle that clung to my eyelashes and nodded from where I knelt on all fours, nude and obedient, Margo's gunge slave.

"But we can have a little more fun, I think," she said. "First, this, to top you off."

As I knew she would, she pied my face and arse simultaneously, rubbing it in, and I moaned. Then, when the pies were well rubbed in, she took her hand away. I gasped for air and blinked and saw her bringing the bucket of brimming gunge up to just in front of me.

"Now, Alex," she said, "I want you to stick your head in that bucket and keep it in as long as you can. If you need air, come out and get some, but then go in again. I want you to keep your head in that bucket for as long as possible.

I nodded, knelt before the bucket, took a few deep breaths - and plunged my head in, down to the bottom.

The thick gunge overflowed as my head went in down to the base of my neck, and I immediately felt the toe of Margo's cowboy boot pushing between my slippery, bare buttocks, and the sheet humiliation of it made me hard. I whimpered in the bucket but I had plenty of air. Margo's boot toe pushed harder, parting my buttocks and pushing my hips forward, and I pushed them back, parting my arse cheeks further until I couldn't any more and her toe was pressing at my tight anus. I pushed with my arms and managed to drag my head out of the bucket and gasped "Oh, god, please, no! Please!" before shoving my head back in again.

Margo implacably pushed further, the pointed toe of her leather cowboy boot pressing at my asshole, and I felt myself slide forward and land on my belly in the muck, as I grabbed at the bucket and pulled it forward so that it tipped over and discharged half its remaining contents over my neck and shoulders. I sprawled, face down, nude in the gunge as Margo worked at my anus with her boot toe, insistent, and I kept my face deep in the muck of the bucket, only raising it out to moan "No! Please!" and then burying it again to make muffled, incoherent moans.

I knew that Margo was videoing it all, how she'd gunged me, stripped me naked, humiliated me further and now was forcing me to lie on my belly in the gunge with my head in a bucket and moan as she forcibly almost-sodomised me with the toe of her boot. I was squirming slowly and helplessly and gasping with the ache of her broad boot toe pushing at my asshole.

Then her toe receded and I raised my head in the bucket and gave a muffled whimper of protest, but then I felt her descending onto my knees, kneeling, and then I felt the sweet, slick pressure of a butt plug forcing open my anus and I buried my face in the muck and gave a muffled, bubbling scream as Margo penetrated my ass and began to butt-fuck me, she crouching fully-clothed on my naked thighs and making her man a helpless, filthy, squirming messy slut.

"This is the ultimate thrill, isn't it, Alex?" she murmured. "To have a woman fuck you like a girl? You certainly seem more like a girl than a boy. I can't believe you gave up your tight little cunt so easily. Can you feel me in there? Can you feel me in your cunt?"

My hips were bucking as Margo pumped me, and I was cumming helplessly and uselessly into the muck beneath me. I felt Margo rise up slightly and I heard her rapid, harsh breathing, and then there was just the slow pumping of the plug in my rectum and the feel of the gunge on my naked skin and the sweet, silent darkness of the muck enveloping my face.

Margo's body tensed, for a long moment, and then relaxed, then she got off me and I felt her standing up.

I lay for a long moment, then very slowly I pulled my head out of the bucket and I felt my arse expelling the butt plug. I rolled onto my back and looked up, wiping my face.

Margo was standing over me, looking down, smiling, looking flushed and a little sweaty, wiping her hand with a tissue.

"I had to finish there myself," she said, blushed and laughed. "That was soooo hot."

I smiled, blinking, and Margo handed me more tissue. I wiped my face.

"That's about as intense as it's ever been," I admitted.

She walked over and turned off the camera, and I got to my somewhat unsteady feet.

Part of the deal was that she was allowed to wash me shower, and she did so, until at last, clean, wet, pink and naked, I accepted the towel she gave me.

As I got dressed and then swiftly cleaned everything up - basically a matter of balling it all up in the plastic sheeting and consigning it to a rubbish sack, plus washing the buckets - I began to feel more myself and less genuinely humiliated, until we sat down again with a cup of tea, almost as if nothing had happened.

"I feel a bit bad about saying I recognised you," she said.

"It's okay," I shrugged. "I suppose it was inevitable. I hope it made it more fun for you."

"Oh god yeah," she said, her eyes gleaming with enthusiasm. "It was awesome to have that much power over someone. I think I"ll be calling you back."

"Well," I said, "now you know my secrets," and I felt my face blushing crimson.

"You're cute when you blush," she said, smiling. 'seriously, it was really fun. I hope I didn't hurt you."

"No," I said truthfully. 'the boot was inspired."

"They may never recover," said Margo, inspecting her boots, which I now noticed were quite old. She too had changed into clean clothes.

"Do you think you'd ever be on the receiving end?" I asked. Margo considered.

"Hmmm... what, let you strip me buck naked and then cover me in gunge and fuck me up my arse?" She raised a sceptical eyebrow.

"You never know until you try," I said, holding her gaze. She stared back at me for a moment, then blushed and covered her mouth.

"Oh god," she laughed. "You know what, maybe some day I'll try it. Maybe. I suppose I should really know what it's like if I'm going to start doing it on a regular basis."

We laughed.

cupbearer
cupbearer
363 Followers