The Guy Across The Hall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's eating at you, buddy?" Pete said, as we were finished eating and sitting at the table drinking coffee.

I wanted to instantly deny that anything was bothering me, but it was a perfect direction for the conversation to head for me to do what I planned.

"It's that dream I told you about." I admitted to him.

"But that was a week ago. It can't still be bothering you!" Pete said.

"It wasn't just a week ago." I said.

"What? You've had it again?" Pete asked.

"Every night." I said, the misery showing in my voice.

"Is it the same dream every night?" he asked, curiously.

"Essentially. It varies slightly but it's essentially the same." I said.

"So what is it that bothers you about it?" he asked.

"Well...it's not like any dream I've ever had before. I'm doing stuff in it I've never done. Never thought I'd want to. But it's driving me crazy because, in the dream, it turns me on so much." I said.

"What kind of ‘stuff'?" he asked.

"Uhh...sexual stuff." I said.

"Is it kinky, like tying somebody up and beating them or something like that?" he asked. "No! Nothing like that. No, it's almost normal sex." I said.

"Almost?" he asked, curiously.

"Yeah...uhh...it's just that...well...it's with...uhh...another guy." I said, quietly, my voice so low I'm sure he had to strain to hear me.

"Oh! I see. And you've never done anything with another guy, I take it?" Pete asked.

He didn't sound disgusted or anything. Actually he just sounded interested, like I'd told him I just rebuilt an engine or something.

"Well, when I was a kid. You know, the typical kind of stuff. Jack Off contests, that kind of stuff. Nothin' like this though." I said, suddenly very embarrassed.

I could feel my face heating up. I knew that I must be blushing a bright shade of red.

"What kind of things were you doing in the dream?" Pete asked. Again, his voice neutral.

"Well, you know...uhh...oral and...uhh...like that." I said, unable to verbalize what was really going on.

"By ‘oral', I take it you mean that he was giving you a blow-job?" Pete asked.

"Yeah, and...well...I was giving him one, too." I said.

"Hmm...mutually, like 69 or taking turns?" he asked.

"Both. Sometimes it was 69, sometimes taking turns." I said, my head bent down, unable to look at him.

"What about anal? Did you fuck him? Did he fuck you?" Pete asked.

"Yeah...both." I said quietly.

"Well, one thing to remember. This was just a dream. It didn't really happen. You've got nothing to feel ashamed or guilty about." Pete said.

"But you said that I was probably having these dreams because it's something that I want to have happen." I said.

"I said that before I knew what they were but, I have to say, considering that you've had the dream every night, it just might be something that you sub-consciously want to happen. Tell me something - is it just a ‘guy' or is it somebody in particular? Some guy that you know, maybe?" Pete asked. I was silent. I was very afraid of this. It was bad enough that Pete knew that I was having these gay sex dreams, I didn't know how he'd handle them being about him!

"Uhh...it's...it's somebody in particular. It's the same guy every time." I said quietly, still not able to look at him.

"Is it me?" Pete asked quietly.

My head shot up and I looked at him. His face had this really gentle look on it, like he had somehow known this all along. I stared at him, not knowing what to say. I guess that me not saying anything and the look on my face told him all he needed to know. He smiled a very knowing smile at me. I finally found at least part of my voice.

"How did you know? How did you guess?" I asked, hoarsely, my voice rough and barely above a whisper.

"I noticed how you couldn't take your eyes off me. I noticed how deeply you would breathe in my scent whenever I got close to you. I noticed how you reacted whenever I touched you. But, most of all, I noticed how much you seemed to like being around me - as much as I love being around you." he said softly, smiling at me the whole time.

This hit me like a fucking ton of bricks! Had I been THAT obvious? I guess I had. But how the fuck was I to know? I was never in a situation like this before!

"So what do you want to do now?" he asked, gently. "Do we go on with this or do we just forget it? Would you like to see how your dreams stack up to reality or would you just like to run away and we never see or be near each other again?"

"Fuck! NO! I don't want that! That's the one thing I've been fucking scared to death of! I didn't want to lose you! I didn't want to stop seeing you, stop spending time with you." I said, the misery showing in my voice at the whole idea.

"Tommy, I don't think you really understand yet what you're asking here. Is it just sex you're looking for? Is that's what's turning you on - the idea of doing something that is ‘different' because you've been burned by a woman and want to try the other side? If that's all you're looking for, then you're barking up the wrong tree." he said, his voice and face very serious.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused by this.

Yeah, I wanted to have sex with Pete. I wanted it like I'd never wanted sex with anybody in my whole life. But it wasn't about something ‘different' - though different couldn't be any worse than what I'd had. It wasn't about being ‘burned' by my ex-wife. It was deeper than that. I wanted Pete on a whole lot of levels other than just sex. We were friends. Pete was a better friend to me than anyone I'd ever known. I loved being around him. I loved talking to him. I felt relaxed around him the way I'd never felt around anyone. "Look, you've just gotten divorced. You've been hurt. It's only natural that you'd want to shy away from women because of what your ex-wife did to you. But, Tommy, I'm not straight. I've never been attracted to women. I'm gay. Always was, always will be. What I'm looking for is a partner - long term. I want someone to not only share my bed but my life. I'm not looking for a quick ‘roll in the hay'. I can get that anytime I want." he said.

"Yes, the way you look, I can believe that. I wish I only looked half as good as you. I guess that's part of the problem, isn't it? I must not be very attractive to you." I said, my head, once again, slumping down - not being able to look at him.

"Oh, my God! You're kidding me, right?! Tommy! Look at me!" he said and I slowly looked up. "You have no idea how incredibly beautiful you are, do you?"

"Me? You're joking, right? Beautiful? Man! You must need glasses!" I said gruffly.

"Tommy, you are one of the most beautiful men I've ever met. Maybe you're not on the cover of magazines, but you've got a beautiful, smooth, lean, muscular body, a really handsome face with the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. I love your blond hair, in fact, I love everything about you! Not to mention your scent drives me fucking nuts! I've had a hell of a time being around you without getting hard all the time! But more than that - you have something that I've looked for forever and thought I would never find." Pete said.

Now I knew I was blushing about six shades of red! I didn't see any of those things that Pete said, but I also didn't think he was lying to me either. Why would he? He knew he could have me, if he wanted me, without ever saying any of that.

"What's that?" I asked, curiously, finally finding my voice.

"You are one of the sweetest, most loving men I've ever met. How that idiot ex-wife of yours couldn't see that is beyond me, but, frankly, I'm grateful she couldn't. Tommy, you're everything I've ever looked for in a man. That's why I can't just have sex with you. I would fall in love with you harder than I've already fallen and the pain of you not being anything more than a ‘fuck' is just more than I could take." Pete said, his voice now faltering and low.

"You...you're...in love with me?" I asked in shock.

This was something I never even dreamed of! Pete, in love with me? Fuck! But, what did that mean? Was I in love with him? I knew I had feelings for him, very strong feelings. Feelings that came out in those dreams but I'd never put words to them. I knew in the dreams that Pete and I weren't just having sex. I knew we were ‘making love'. I guess that's what was really so disturbing about them. I'd never been in love - not really. Was this it? Was this what it felt like? It sure the fuck fit everything I'd heard about love - the pain, the fear, the craving, the desire. Wanting to be near him all the time. Wanting to spend all my time with him. Wanting just to be close to him.

And that's when it hit me - I was in love with Pete! Me! Tommy Driscoll! In love with another guy! Oh, fuck! What the fuck was everybody going to think about that?! But, what the fuck did that matter? Who fucking cares about what anybody else thinks...well, except for...Oh, fuck! My Mom and Dad! How the fuck would they take this?!

"Yes, Tommy. I'm sorry but I am. I was prepared to never tell you any of this. If you hadn't brought it up, I never would. I doubt that you're in love with me, however, since I doubt that you're really gay." Pete said, a dissolute sigh in his voice.

"What makes you think that?" I asked, a bit angry at his assessment.

"Tommy...you're married. To a woman. Remember?" he said gently.

"Let me tell you something! I didn't want to marry her. I only did because she was pregnant. When she lost the baby, I wanted out but I didn't know how to get out. I never loved her. I was only doing what I was taught was the right thing. I had sex with her before we were married but it was like I was expected to do that. I was living up to what I'd been told I was supposed to do. The entire time we were married, I doubt if we fucked 10 times - and that's what it was - fucking! There was no love. I've never made love to anyone - except in my dreams! And that was making love to you!" I practically was screaming by the end.

"But, Tommy, you've never even really done anything with another guy except, by your own description, some jack off contests with other high school jocks." he said quietly.

"Look! You were never a jock were you?" I asked.

"No. Not in the conventional sense of the word." he admitted.

"Well...let me tell you something. There was more than just jack-off contests. The most exciting sex I ever had was with other guys. I actually sucked a couple of guy's cocks - guys who sucked mine. It's not something you ever talk about or admit to, but there were other jocks on the team that would play around as long as it was just the two of you and nobody knew about it. I guess I'm not as ‘straight' as you think." I said defensively.

"My apologies! I never meant to insult you by thinking you were heterosexual!" Pete grinned at me.

It was at that point that it suddenly hit me - here I was, arguing how ‘not straight' I was! What a fucking reversal! I had to start laughing, it was so crazy and Pete started laughing with me. I guess all the tension of what had been happening between us need to break somehow.

"Pete, I don't really know how to say this. I ain't good with words but, I really think I love you. I really think, for the first time in my life, I'm in love with somebody and that somebody is you. I don't know how to handle this, I mean, I don't know what I'm supposed to do or supposed to say. I never thought I'd be saying this to another guy. But what you said, about wanting a partner, wanting someone to share your life with? That's what I've wanted all my life. I guess I was just looking in the wrong place for it." I said.

Pete sat there looking at me, not saying a word and then I saw a tear, a single tear, roll down his face. I didn't know what the fuck I'd said that was wrong and I was just about to try and apologize. He must have seen my reaction and held up his hand to stop me.

"You know, for a guy who doesn't think he's any good with words, you sure know exactly the right things to say, Tommy. I guess I'm not exactly handling this too well, either!" he said, wiping both his eyes. "But I want you to know, that what you said is exactly what I've been waiting all my life to hear."

We sat there for a few moments just looking at each other. I didn't know what to do at that point. I think he was waiting for me to do something, make some kind of move. Finally, it dawned on me! I wanted him, he wanted me - what the fuck was I just sitting there like a moron for?! I got up and walked around the table until I was standing next to him. When I got up, he did too, but he just stood there waiting for me. When I reached him I did the only thing I could think of. I slipped my arms around his waist as his went around my shoulders. He started lowering his head towards mine and I tilted mine back as I watched his lips come closer and closer to my own. When his lips finally touched mine, my eyes closed and a deep, unexpected sigh escaped my lips.

Pete's kiss was gentle at first. Just the pressing of our two lips together. But then I felt his tongue begin to lick at my upper lip and I quickly opened to him. His tongue rushed into my mouth and I began sucking on it, tasting him. My mind was reeling! My cock had surged to full hardness and I could feel Pete's pressing against mine. My hands began to travel, up his muscular back and down to his muscular ass, just as his hands were moving on my body as well. How long we stood there, kissing and touching each other, groaning into each other's mouths, I don't know. It could have been minutes, seconds or hours. Finally, however, Pete pulled his mouth from mine.

"Follow me." he said, his voice husky with desire.

He let go of me and grabbed one of my hands, pulling me towards the bedroom. Once there, he began to undress me, pulling my t-shirt off and then squatting down and sliding my workout shorts to my ankles. I stepped out of them and kicked off my trainers at the same time. He reached out and grabbed my hips, pulling me to him and putting his nose into my sweaty jock which was tented by my leaking cock. I could hear him taking deep breaths of my scent and then his mouth opened and he began to suck on the head of my cock through the mesh fabric, tasting my pre-cum and growling deep in his throat.

He ripped my jock down my thighs and my cock popped out and slapped my abs, leaving a trail of pre-cum there. Pete reached up, pulling my cock down until it was level with his mouth. He slowly let my cock slide into the warm wet recesses of his mouth. The heat and wetness caused me to groan and almost collapse as my legs became weak from the intense feelings that were flowing through my body. I was afraid that I would cum any second, it felt so good! I think Pete realized this because he quickly pulled off me and pushed me down until I was sitting on the leather cover on his bed.

He stood up and quickly stripped off his clothes. I finally got to see him hard and I was somewhat intimidated by his length and thickness. His cock was massive! The biggest one I'd ever seen in my life - not that I'd seen that many. In fact, the last time I'd seen another guy hard was in high school so I'd never seen an adult male's cock except for my own. Now, I had about eight, thick inches, but he had me by at least two inches! I thought about being fucked by it and an involuntary shiver when through me. Something that big HAD to hurt! Hurt bad! But, I knew that somehow, I'd get through it! I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted to fuck him! I wanted to live out all my dreams of what we had done together - and anything else that he could teach me about one male loving another.

And that's what happened. We spent the night, making love to each other every way possible. I did learn to take his cock and learned how wonderful that cock could feel inside of me. I also learned how incredible it could feel to put my cock into his hot, wet hole. Within a week, we realized that this was not going to end - this was for the rest of our lives. It was at that point that Pete started working on the design to join our two apartments into one and give us a home big enough for both of us to truly enjoy.

As to my parents, well...I never would have expected it but, I guess they were so happy to finally see me happy that they accepted Pete, not only as my lover and partner but as another son. I never would have guessed that any of this would have happened when I rented an apartment - but I guess you never know.

12