The Guy from the Internet

Story Info
Rachel has first time anal with random guy from the internet.
10.3k words
4.25
59.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long is it since you last had sex?" Sarah asked Rachel.

"Too long," Rachel replied. "It's a couple of years since I split up from my boyfriend, and I haven't gone out with anyone since then for long enough to end up sleeping with them."

"Well that's not a problem," Sarah said. "Just go out to a club, find a guy, take him home, let him fuck you. Easy."

"I wouldn't do that!" Rachel protested. "I've only slept with one guy before, my ex, and I only slept with him after we'd been going out for a year."

"You need to loosen up," Sarah insisted. "No strings sex is the best kind. You can do anything you like, then in the morning you say goodbye to the guy and never have to see him again. Hell, once I've got what I want out of a guy I've kicked him out of bed in the middle of the night before now!"

"I don't know," Rachel replied. "I mean, I've fantasised about it, and it has been way too long since I've had a cock inside me, but still, I just can't bring myself to go out and pick up a guy like that."

"Well find one on the internet then! There's plenty of guys online who'd be happy to come round, fuck you, then leave without so much as exchanging names."

"No, I couldn't," Rachel insisted. "I could end up with any kind of weirdo coming round. It wouldn't be safe."

"OK Rachel," Sarah said patiently. "Tell you what I'll do. I'll go on a dating site I know, have a look around for you. I know what to look out for. I'll find a guy for you, arrange a date and time. All you have to do is be at home, do exactly what he tells you, and enjoy yourself!"

Rachel's mind started to wander. It was so forbidden, so against all of her principles. She had always been clear that she wouldn't have sex on a first date: make the guy wait, earn it, prove he wanted her for more than her body. But this was different; this guy wasn't going to be her boyfriend. He was just a random guy who would come in, have sex with her, then leave. She would finally break her drought, and have the thrill of fulfilling a fantasy too.

"Are you really sure about this?" she asked Sarah.

"Sure I'm sure," Sarah said. "You'll love it."

"And I've got to do everything the guy asks?"

"That's part of the fun; total submission to the guy. Sometimes they tell you in advance, build up the anticipation, other times you have no idea what to expect and only find out when they turn up."

"Anything, though? What if I don't want to do something?" Rachel asked nervously.

"Well, you can always say 'no'," Sarah reassured her. "The guys know the rules; they're there because you've agreed, they're not there to force themselves on you. You can always change your mind. But you should try to go along with everything. You never know whether you'll like something 'til you try it."

"And if I don't fancy the guy?"

"That's all part of the fun," Sarah said. "Seen as I'm organising it, you'll have no idea what the guy looks like 'til he turns up. You might think he's irresistible, or you might think he's a minger, you just don't know. The rule is you fuck him anyway. That's the risk you take."

"Besides," Sarah continued, sensing Rachel's reluctance. "Sometimes the mingers are the best in bed. And this is all about stretching your horizons, doing things you wouldn't otherwise do, fucking guys you wouldn't otherwise fuck.

"It's like roulette," Sarah finished. "Sometimes you win and get amazing sex with a hot guy; sometimes you end up with a spotty minger who hasn't got a clue what to do and a dick so small you can't even feel it. That's the fun of it."

"Well, it sounds good, but I don't think..." Rachel started to try to talk herself out of it.

"Rachel, this is exactly what you need," Sarah insisted. "You're way too picky when it comes to guys. Way too demanding. Just for once, let it go. No choosing, no finding reasons to reject him. Just you, a guy, and his cock. Inside you."

Rachel hesitated for a second, thinking it over, imagining what it would be like. Every rational part of her said no, but something deep inside her, the instinctive, primitive part of her, made her say, "OK, find me a guy."

***

Sarah gave her the phone number of the guy who she had found. That was all Rachel was allowed to know. She was to add him to her phone book, so that she knew the texts he sent her were genuinely from him, but was not to contact him unless he specifically asked her to. Her fingers trembled a little with nerves and excitement as she pressed the add symbol, then immediately she was faced with the question as to what to name the contact. "Random guy" she typed.

The first text came in later that afternoon. It was brief and to the point.

"I will fuck you at some point between 2pm and 7pm on Sunday."

That was it. No name, no details, just a wide time range during which a random guy was going to fuck her.

Rachel checked the calendar on her phone. She'd scheduled lunch with her parents at 1pm. She'd better reschedule. She would want time to prepare herself for her first sexual encounter in over two years. She text her mum, trying to be as vague as possible: "sorry, something's come up on Sunday, can we do next weekend instead?"

Deleting lunch with her parents from her calendar, she instead added a new item, running from 2 to 7: "sex".

It was a couple of days before she heard from "random guy" again, a couple of days of nerves, of anticipation, of frequent fantasising about what was going to happen on Sunday.

On the Friday evening, Rachel had just finished washing up when she looked at her phone and noticed the message light was flashing. She checked her texts.

"Text me a photo of your tits before 9pm."

Rachel glanced at the time at the top of the screen. It was 8:59. The text had only been sent 15 minutes ago.

She was caught by surprise. For the first time in a few days she hadn't been thinking about the mystery guy or what was to happen on Sunday. And now she had a minute to text a photo of her tits to this guy she knew nothing about.

The clock ticked over to 9pm. Within seconds another message arrived.

"You missed the deadline. Photo of tits and cunt now. By 9:15."

Rachel's first thought was how unfair it was. She hadn't deliberately missed the first text: she hadn't been expecting it at all. And now she was being punished for it. The thought that this guy felt he had the right to treat her like this - well, she supposed he did. He wasn't her boyfriend. He didn't have to be nice to her. She'd agreed to these rules.

Still, she wasn't going to send a photo of her actual private parts to a random guy. Who knows what he would do with the photos? Rachel quickly searched online for "boobs". There were plenty of pairs to choose from. Checking the clock and seeing that a few minutes had already gone by she quickly picked a pair that she was happy to claim as her own and then copied and pasted them into an email that she sent to herself so she could pick it up on her phone.

Next "vagina". It took Rachel a few precious minutes before she found what she was looking for. She'd never searched the internet for anything like this before and was surprised by how many results there were. Then she came across exactly what she wanted - a blog dedicated to women sending in photos of their lady parts. The great thing was that the photos were obviously not from porn, just normal girls taking photos on their mobile phones. Rachel didn't particularly think any lady parts looked attractive, but she found a vulva that didn't look totally disgusting to her, and sent it to her phone. Without typing a message, Rachel attached the boobs and vagina and pressed "send".

As soon as she had sent the message, Rachel started to worry that the guy would be disappointed with her body. Her boobs were quite big, the left slightly bigger than the other, but her ex had always enjoyed them. Her ex had never had any complaints about her vagina either - suddenly she realised: she'd have to get it waxed before Sunday. She had always kept it completely free of pubes when she was sleeping with her ex - it just felt like the right thing to do when you were sleeping with a guy, and she knew her friends kept themselves hair free down there too. Without even thinking about it she'd sent the guy a photo of a hairless vagina, whereas hers was currently completely unkempt; she didn't bother shaving when there was no one to see it.

Rachel sat down to watch some TV, wondering if the guy would get in touch again. Shortly afterwards, another text message arrived:

"I meant YOUR tits and cunt. You have one more chance. Tits, cunt and anus by 9:30. I'm going to see it all on Sunday anyway."

Wow. How did he know? Was he just guessing? Had he done the same searches she had, found the same photos? What did he mean "one more chance"? What if she didn't?

Rachel was about to ignore the text and turn her phone off. But then she thought about her conversations with Sarah, about her "stretching her horizons", trying to go along with everything, not knowing what she liked 'til she tried it.

Fine. Boobs shouldn't be too bad. She'd never texted a guy a photo of her boobs before, but hey, that just meant this was the first time. Standing alone in her living room she pulled off her top, then quickly undid her bra, mindful of her time limit. Choosing the camera option on her phone, she switched it to front facing, then framed her boobs on the screen. She could feel herself getting hot with embarrassment - or was it sexual excitement? Before she could change her mind she pressed the shutter button, her bare boobs frozen on the screen.

Right, now things get really embarrassing, Rachel thought. Unbuttoning her jeans she hitched her thumbs through the waistband of the jeans and her knickers, pulling them down to expose her hairy crotch. She let them drop to the floor, then stepped out of them, so that she was now standing there naked in the middle of her living room.

Even though she lived alone, she wouldn't normally walk around her flat naked, so this felt really weird. Knowing that she was about to take photos of her most intimate parts for a stranger made it feel even stranger, but she could feel her body starting to tingle with excitement. She hated to admit it, but this was turning her on. Once she had got this photo taking out of the way, she would certainly be ready to play with herself. At least the guy wasn't going to see that.

Rachel sat on her sofa, spreading her legs, feeling very exposed. She wished she'd had chance to shave before she took the photo, but there was no time. Doing her best to push her pubes out of the way with her fingers she positioned her phone to take the photo. It took her a couple of snaps to get it right, but then there it was, filling the screen, her genitals. And to her massive embarrassment, it was obvious from the photo how aroused she had become. The guy was going to think she was enjoying this, that she was such a slut.

Rachel checked the clock. 9:22. Eight more minutes. And now the most embarrassing part. Rachel had never even seen her anus herself, never mind let a guy see. But, she reminded herself, this was her fault. She had sent those fake photos. This was her punishment. And, she remembered, his text had said he would see it "all" on Sunday. What did that mean? He wasn't seriously going to make her show him her anus, was he?

It's not all that easy to photograph your anus, as Rachel was to find out. She tried various positions in front of the full length mirror in her bedroom, wincing at the embarrassment of having to hold her butt cheeks open with one hand whilst trying to snap a photo with her phone in her other. Eventually after accruing quite a number of photos of her backside on her phone, she obtained what she needed.

For the first time in her life she saw her own anus, right there in the centre of the screen. There was a kind of thrill in seeing such a forbidden area so closely, but she didn't think it was in any way attractive. She didn't know what a guy would see in it. She hated the fact that the photo captured clearly the hair running up the inside of her butt cheeks, but there was nothing she could do about it. She was sure that the guy would demand it be shaved by Sunday, but she was planning on doing that anyway.

So there they were on her screen: all of the most private parts of her body. Everything she'd usually keep hidden from guys. Things that only one guy had ever seen (and in the case of her anus, not even him). She looked at the clock again. 9:28. Two minutes to send or... what? She didn't know, but she'd agreed with Sarah that she'd do as she was told. Rachel attached the photos to a message then as an afterthought added "sorry about the pubes: will wax before Sunday." She pressed "send" as the clock ticked over to 9:29.

Rachel didn't get dressed immediately, but instead sat on her sofa, watching the TV and waiting to hear back from the guy. As she waited, her hand kept finding its way between her legs. She knew that the guy was probably sitting there looking at the photos she had sent, masturbating over her private parts, enjoying the fact that he could make such a demand of a girl and she would comply, looking forward to Sunday when his cock would make a much closer acquaintance with her cunt.

Soon Rachel was rubbing herself furiously, even slipping a couple of fingers inside herself, something she hadn't done for a long time. She lay on her back on her sofa, legs spread, really wet now, whole body tingling with excitement. She used her other hand to rub her boobs, which always got super sensitive when she was aroused. Rachel didn't masturbate that often because it always got to a stage, this stage, where she desperately wanted a guy inside her. But tonight it was different. Two days and she would finally get what she'd been waiting for.

Rachel grabbed her phone and looked at the photo of her vagina. If only she had one of the guy's cock. She wondered how big he was. She imagined her fingers were his cock, thrusting inside her, giving her wave after wave of pleasure, each thrust more intense than the last. She moaned, demanding the invisible guy take her harder, faster.

She knew it was coming, for the first time since she had spilt from her boyfriend it was coming and then - "yeah - yes!" - it was there, that ecstasy she had missed for so long, that total, unadulterated pleasure, that knowledge that everything was well with the world and nothing mattered but this moment.

As always, she desperately needed a cuddle afterwards, but there was no guy to deliver the necessary. She knew that there was no guarantee of a cuddle after sex on Sunday - the guy might take his cock out and walk out without even saying goodbye. It was probably better that way. Get the pleasure, move on, don't make things complicated.

***

The guy text back on Saturday morning:

"Don't wax, I like girls natural. What is your address?"

This was the last chance to back out. If he didn't know her address, he couldn't come round and nothing would happen. But then, didn't she want it to happen? She text him her address.

He responded almost straight away.

"Be naked and showered by 2pm tomorrow. Leave your front door unlocked. I will not knock."

Wow. So there was going to be no build up, no time even for introductions. He would see her naked the second he walked in. She'd never been naked in front of a guy before, not except for her ex. The idea both scared and excited her.

Leaving the door unlocked made her nervous too. What if a friend came round, or her parents? They would probably knock, sure, but what if they didn't, and walked in to be confronted with a naked Rachel?

That day she did a thorough clean of the house. She always made sure that the place was clean before she had a visitor. It felt strange to be worrying about doing the dishes when the guy was just coming round for sex; he would be more bothered about seeing her body than her kitchen, but Rachel was houseproud.

She made an especial effort on the bedroom, making sure everything was tidy, hiding her soft toy collection in her drawers. She polished and dusted and cleaned everywhere, washed her bedding, vacuumed the carpet. No matter how busy she tried to keep herself though her mind kept wandering to tomorrow, to some random guy on top of her, fucking her. She really hoped she fancied him.

Her last task was a quick trip out to the local store to buy condoms - of course, she'd had no need for them since she'd split up with her boyfriend, and even then, she'd never had to walk into a shop and actually buy them - her boyfriend had always brought them. That was her rule.

Rachel spent ages trying to choose from the selection available, and her mind kept wandering, imagining handing the packet to the guy tomorrow. She eventually picked "large", more in hope than expectation. She could feel herself blushing profusely as she went through the checkout, convincing herself that the fifty-something woman serving her knew exactly what she was going to be doing tomorrow and was giving her a disapproving look. Buying condoms - this was real. It was really happening.

***

Rachel was awake early on the Sunday, and couldn't get back to sleep. Her hand kept finding itself between her legs, rubbing her moist pussy, exciting her further and making it harder to get back to sleep.

Rachel would have showered anyway, but the instructions made her particularly keen to make sure her body was completely clean for her mystery visitor. Before her shower she had a pee and a number two, deciding that it was best to do that now so that she could wash herself properly down there and make sure there were no embarrassing smells.

Rachel spent much longer in the shower than she otherwise would have done, concentrating particularly on the parts she knew the guy would take most interest in: boobs and lady bits, but also taking time to ensure that her behind was clean, knowing the guy would probably be checking her anus against the photo. She shampooed and conditioned her hair twice, and even shampooed and conditioned her pubes: if she had to keep them for him, she would at least make sure they were clean and well cared for.

After the shower Rachel dried herself clean, and was going to get dressed again like normal, but on checking the time noticed it was ten to two. No point. She had to be naked by two anyway.

Rachel went and unlocked the front door, then sat down and waited. As the clock approached 2 she knew that at any second the guy could walk in and immediately initiate sex with her. Where she was sitting was visible from the front door. The second he walked in he would see everything. She looked down at her exposed body. Her boobs looked OK. She hoped he liked them. She still wasn't happy about having to keep the pubes, but if that's what he wanted...

Quarter past 2 came, and Rachel started to get nervous. Was this all a big joke on Sarah' part? Perhaps Rachel would just spend her entire Sunday sitting here naked, waiting for a guy who never came. But then, he'd never said he'd be here at 2. She had to be naked by 2, but he could come any time between 2 and 7.

Rachel decided that she should put the time to good use, getting herself ready, in case the guy didn't want any foreplay. Spreading her legs she started to gently massage her clit, which easily warmed to her touch. She could feel herself getting turned on very quickly, her whole body starting to increase in sensitivity, her boobs begging to join the party. She knew the guy could walk in any second; she hoped that this was a scene he would enjoy walking into.

The beep from her phone made her jump. Annoyed at being interrupted, she half intended to ignore it, but she knew it could be instructions from the guy.

"I am sending a friend round to check you match your pictures and that you are ready for me. Stand facing your front door with your hands behind your head and legs apart. Do as you are told."