The Guy from the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second Rachel wondered what photos the guy was talking about. She hadn't sent him a photo of her, and it wasn't fair for Sarah to have sent him a picture when she hadn't let Rachel see a picture of the guy. Then she realised. He meant the photos of her private parts she had sent him the other night. She couldn't believe he had shared them with his friends - and now one of his friends was going to come round and check they matched! For some reason, the idea of the friend of a random guy she had never met looking at her lady parts seemed far more embarrassing than the random guy she had never met doing it!

Still, this was what the guy had asked, and this is what she needed to do if she wanted his cock inside her - which she really did. Rachel stood up, turned to directly face her front door, and put herself in that totally humiliating position he had asked for, presenting herself for inspection. For some reason, this position and the knowledge of what was about to happen made her even more excited, and she quickly realised that the worst thing about this position was not being able to touch herself.

Minutes passed by, Rachel's eyes fixed on that door, waiting for it to open. Then, finally, it did.

There was no warning, no build up. The door was flung open, and then in the doorframe stood her inspector. Her natural instinct was to cover her naked body, and she had to fight really hard to keep her hands where they were supposed to be, behind her head. Though her feet were really not that far apart, and her pubes kept anything from showing, she still wished she could close her legs completely.

The guy was probably in his early 40s, and pretty average looking for a guy of that age. Oddly, he looked quite similar to Rachel's boss, and this just added to the embarrassment. He stood there in the open doorway, his eyes appraising the naked flesh on display in front of him. There was nothing she could do but let him look. The feeling of powerlessness, of the guy exercising control over her even though he wasn't here, sent a thrill through Rachel's body. She would never ever have thought that she would be showing herself off to a strange guy, never mind one much older than her, like this.

The guy let the door close behind him, then slowly walked around Rachel's body, appraising it from every angle. Rachel wondered if he could tell how aroused she was. He returned to stand in front of her, and pulled out his phone, making a big show of comparing the photo on the screen with her breasts.

Next he walked back behind her, then ordered "spread your legs wider".

She couldn't believe she was doing this. In a fantasy yes, but in real life?

She did as she was told.

"Good. Now, bend forward."

Rachel knew full well the kind of view the guy would get if she did as she was instructed. She wondered if he had done a favour of this type for his friend before. Was inspecting women's private parts a normal Sunday afternoon activity for him?

She did as she was told, and the guy crouched down to get a better look. Rachel wondered if he would touch her. She knew her lady parts would be grateful for the touch of any guy at the moment. But he didn't touch, just looked.

"Spread your lips, please." He was going to make her do all the work.

Leaving one hand behind her head, she reached behind her legs with her other hand, spreading herself open for him. He seemed to take forever, carefully comparing the photo of her lady bits on his phone to the intimate parts Rachel was holding open just in front of him, as if he was some kind of professional. Rachel knew that she was just as aroused now as she had been the other day when she had taken the photo, and desperately hoped that her vulva looked similar enough so she could pass the test.

Eventually the guy confirmed that he was satisfied the photo was indeed of her own vulva and made the dreaded request: now it was time for him to inspect her anus. Taking a photo of it was embarrassing enough; actually having a guy look at it close up was just too embarrassing. But her vagina was begging for cock, and the only way to get it was to do as she was asked. And after all, she reminded herself, the guy had already seen a photo of it.

Letting go of her lips Rachel placed her hands on her butt cheeks, spreading them as much as she could, just glad that she had washed herself carefully there. She hated the fact that she had pubes running up the inside of her cheeks, but given how closely she was being inspected she was glad she had not removed them, because she was certain that she would have failed the inspection if she had.

"Bend forward, please," the guy instructed.

She tried to tell herself that this was just so that he could get a better look, but she was sure that this was intended to embarrass her further. Nevertheless she did as she was told, pushing her bottom and exposed anus towards the guy, whose face was surely only inches away. Her body flushed red hot; whether through arousal, embarrassment or both she wasn't sure. All she knew was that she was standing naked in her apartment with her exposed anus thrust in a stranger's face. She knew she should be hating this, but the reality was the exact opposite.

Finally the guy stood up and walked round to face Rachel. Having not been instructed otherwise she stayed bent forward with her cheeks still spread wide.

"OK, you've passed the inspection. The photos match, and all your bits are clean and healthy."

Rachel wondered if this guy was a doctor, but was sure that a man of medicine would not participate in something like this.

"You have a nice body. He'll like you very much. I kind of wish it was me fucking you today."

At this moment, aroused as she was, Rachel would have happily let him fuck her. Even though he looked like her boss. Perhaps especially because he looked like her boss.

"Leave the door unlocked. Put your knickers on and lie on your front on your sofa. When he arrives, do exactly as he tells you. If you really need to stop at any time, say 'red' and he will stop. But if you do, it's over and he will leave straight away."

He turned to leave. Rachel let go of her butt cheeks and went to straighten up. Then he turned round. She was a bit uncertain as to whether she was supposed to get back into position, but he didn't seem to mind.

"A couple more things," he said. Putting his hand in his left pocket, he drew out a blindfold and handed it to Rachel.

"Once I've gone, put this on," he said. "Keep it on until he tells you otherwise."

He then reached into his right pocket, and took something out that Rachel didn't recognise straight away.

"And put these on now," he said, handing it to her.

It took her a second to work it out; she hadn't ever actually seen a pair before. They were nipple clamps. They looked like they might hurt, so she paused for a few moments, hoping he would change his mind. But of course he didn't. He had his instructions from the actual guy - the one who was going to fuck her. Rachel wondered why this guy didn't put them on her himself, take the opportunity to cop a feel of her boobs. But she was beginning to understand that this was part of the ritual; this was to tease her, so that when the "real" guy turned up she would be desperate to be touched.

Her nipples were already erect, which made it much easier to clip the clamps on. She winced as she released the first one and it clamped hard onto her nipple. It was really tight. She certainly wasn't going to forget it was there. It added an urgency to the situation, hoping the guy came soon, because her nipple would be extremely sore if she had to wear the clamp all afternoon. Determined to get it over with quickly, she clamped the other clip onto her right nipple, which had been enjoying a last few seconds of freedom. A chain dangled between the two, pulling gently on the clamps.

The guy gave a satisfied look. His job done, he left without another word. It felt strange knowing that this guy who had just examined her so intimately, who was the only guy in the world who had ever had a close up look at her anus, had just left and she would never see him again, never even know his name.

After the guy had left it felt weird, as if she could barely believe what had just happened, and what was about to happen. Only the tug on her nipples, the chain dangling from her boobs as she walked, proved that it was real. It was yet another aspect of his control over her, even though he wasn't here yet, the dull pressure he was inflicting on her nipples.

As instructed, Rachel went to find a pair of knickers. She didn't particularly have any sexy knickers, so she just picked a pair of plain black briefs. At least she didn't have to worry about finding a matching bra: her boobs stayed as bare and exposed as they had all day, adorned only by the nipple clamps.

Doing as she was told, as the guy wanted, Rachel lay herself face down on her sofa, knowing that she was still in full view of the door, and put the blindfold on, completely blocking her vision.

She felt very vulnerable now, not able to see what was going on but in full view of anyone who walked in. Hopefully no one other than the guy was going to walk in.

As she lay there, gently rubbing her tender nipples against the fabric of the sofa, her mind started to wander again to the guy and what he was going to do to her. Would he take her straight away when he walked in? Would he tease her as he had been doing so far today, making her wait, long for his cock? Would he make her keep the blindfold on the whole time so she didn't even see him? If she did see him, what would he look like? Would he be experienced, have an expert touch, know exactly what to do?

She started to fantasise about him holding her in his strong arms, thrusting his thick erect cock inside her, steady, sure strokes, his hands touching her where she knew she loved to be touched (but where her ex had never quite managed to locate). She imagined him telling her how beautiful she was, how fortunate he was to have been paired with her.

Without even thinking about it, her hand had found its way down her knickers and she was rubbing her clit furiously, her whole body tingling, her mind on nothing other than sex, than the imaginary guy, than how desperately she needed him inside her.

Her hand flew out of her knickers with a jolt as she heard the sound behind her. It sounded like something had been knocked on the floor. She couldn't understand it at first, knowing she was the only one in the apartment. But... what if she wasn't? Could it be possible that the guy had walked in and she hadn't noticed? Was he standing there now, watching her furiously pleasure herself? Her whole body begged for more, for her to finish what she had started, but she couldn't bring herself to start again whilst the stranger might be standing there.

She waited in silence for a few minutes, then her keenly tuned ears heard footsteps walking away, towards the kitchen. So he was in here. And he wasn't going straight for it. He was making himself at home first. She desperately hoped that it wasn't a burglar who had got lucky walking in.

Rachel could hear the hiss of the kettle. That was a good sign. Burglars probably didn't make themselves hot drinks. Especially whilst the resident was at home. Rachel was desperate to take off the blindfold and see what the guy looked like, but she reminded herself to stick to the rules, no matter how much she wanted to break them.

After a few minutes Rachel heard footsteps again, then the sound of... yes, the guy was having a pee. He really was making himself at home. It was so weird knowing that this guy was having free rein over her apartment. The guy she was hoping would soon take free rein over her.

The footsteps moved again, towards her bedroom. It felt so strange knowing he was in her bedroom. She'd been prepared to text him a photo of her anus. She was prepared to lie in front of him in nothing more than a pair of knickers. But somehow the stranger walking into her bedroom unattended felt more wrong than any of that. She wondered what he was doing in there but couldn't guess.

Eventually he came out again. Her body begged for him. Whoever he was, she needed him so badly.

"Good," he said, his voice deeper than Rachel had expected.

"I like my girls to do as they are told."

Silence. Rachel didn't know if she was supposed to reply or not.

"When I came in, were you doing as you were told then?"

Rachel's mind raced. What had she being doing wrong? All she could think was that he hadn't liked the fact that she had been playing with herself.

"No," she said meekly.

"What were you doing?" he asked. She loved his deep voice.

"I was... touching myself," she said tentatively, hoping that she had correctly identified her misdeed.

"And?" he asked.

She wondered if there was something else. She couldn't think of anything.

"And... I'm sorry."

"You wanked without my permission," he said sternly, as if he was genuinely annoyed. "So how do we deal with this?"

Rachel really hoped it wasn't dealt with by him going away and refusing to have sex with her.

"You... punish me?" she asked, amazed that she sounded hopeful rather than fearful.

"That's right. How are you normally punished?" the guy asked.

What a bizarre question. Normally she wasn't punished. Nobody had punished her since she had been a child, and then it had been grounding or no TV, neither of which seemed appropriate here. But still, she had to give an answer.

"You could ground me," she said, hoping it was the right answer but sure it wasn't.

Now he really did laugh.

"I hope you haven't confused me for your dad," he said, still laughing.

Rachel was lying there on the sofa, practically naked, wearing nipple clamps and waiting to be fucked by him. She definitely hadn't confused him with her dad.

"Move back so that your ass is over the arm of the chair," he instructed in a tone that let he know this was not optional.

She knew immediately how she was going to be punished. She had never been spanked before. Her boyfriend had wanted to spank her once and she had told him that there was no way she was ever going to let a guy do that to her. It turned out she had been wrong.

Rachel did exactly as she was told, moving back, her feet down onto the floor and resting her crotch on the arm of the sofa, which pushed her bottom up into a perfect spanking position.

There was a pause for a few seconds as Rachel anticipated what would come next, then she felt him pulling her knickers down, just at the back, just to expose her bottom. The slight touch from his fingers on her extremely sensitive skin as he pulled the fabric out of the way sent a wave of pleasure and longing through her body. She needed so much more, so quickly.

There was silence for a good few seconds, Rachel's anticipation of that first smack building and building, her attention increasingly focussed on her bare backside, feeling how sensitive it was, just like the rest of her body. The fact that she was deprived of sight just intensified the feeling even more. She so desperately wanted to take it off, look behind her, see the guy who was controlling her, but she knew that this would just lead to more punishment.

Just as she thought the guy had changed his mind, decided not to spank her after all, there was a hard SMACK right on her left butt cheek. The sound filled the otherwise empty room, the feeling filled her aroused body, radiating out, leaving a stinging feeling that wasn't entirely unpleasant. Rachel's first instinctive reaction was to jump up, get out of the way, but she calmed herself, told herself that today, for once, she was to do as she was told. Her body belonged to him. If he wanted to spank her bottom, she would lie there whilst he did it.

He made her wait, bottom exposed, totally under his control, knowing that the second smack was coming, but not where or when. Then a second SMACK. As she lay there, bottom smarting, mind racing, she realised she could take one thing from this. The guy was strong. He obviously worked out. If only she could see, touch his toned stomach, his muscles. The cavegirl part of her told her this was how it was supposed to be, her submitting to the strong caveman, the hunter, the provider. Provider of cock, hopefully. She almost giggled but stopped herself.

He made her wait, bottom still on offer to him, anticipating a third stroke of his powerful hand. He made her wait so long that her body was begging for it, demanding the physical contact, demanding something, anything.

But then he denied her even that.

"Stand up and face me," he said, his voice booming out around the department.

Rachel did so, feeling sure she was blushing as he saw her body from the front. Saw those bare breasts, uncovered, just sitting there on her chest, waiting for him, nipples squeezed between the clamps he had insisted she wear. At least her crotch was still covered by the thin fabric of her knickers, which remained lowered only at the back, a reminder of the short but memorable spanking she had just endured.

What embarrassed her most though was that he could see her face, in some way knew her identity in the way she didn't know his. He'd seen photos of all of her private parts, but they had just been in isolation, not paired with her face. If they ever saw each other in the street he'd know exactly who she was, what they'd done together, whereas she would know nothing.

She felt a tug on her nipples. For a second she didn't know what was happening, but as the pull intensified, hurting her poor, sore nipples, she realised. He was leading her by the chain, by her nipples. She was supposed to follow. A feeling of humiliation welled up inside her, that he would lead her as if she was an animal, using her nipples to force her to comply.

Nevertheless, she followed meekly, trying to maintain the same pace as him, stop the chain from pulling too hard and stretching her nipples painfully away from her. At least when she realised where she was being led she felt a twinge of excitement; he was taking her to her bedroom.

Once in the bedroom he led her over to her bed then, letting go of the chain, he had her body gently round the sides, manoeuvring her so that she was facing away from the bed, then gently but firmly pressuring her to lower her body so that her bare bottom was sitting on her duvet. His hands felt great on her body, and she wanted them all over it.

Carefully, deliberately, teasingly keeping his hands away from her breasts, from her lady parts, even from her bare bottom, the guy positioned Rachel exactly how he wanted her: on her knees, bottom in the air, legs spread, resting on her elbows. She let him manipulate her exactly as he wanted her; this was the deal. She did exactly as she was told, and she got his cock inside her. She needed it so much now.

Then she felt his hands on her face, pulling, taking the blindfold off.

It took her eyes a few seconds to adjust to the light. The view at first was confusing; she knew what she should be seeing, but she wasn't. As she analysed the feedback from her eyes, she realised that the guy had moved her bed back from the wall a bit and put her full length mirror in front.

Rachel could see her naked self looking back at her, her face red from arousal, her body supported by her arms, the top side of her boobs. She raised her eyes to see what was behind her. Despite the fact she of course knew there was a guy there, she still almost jumped out of her skin at the sight of the stranger in her mirror.

There, on his knees behind her, watching her watching him, was a dark skinned, naked guy. Well, almost naked. He still had a pair of boxer shorts on, with an obvious bulge in the front. She was amazed. He wasn't the sort of guy she usually went for, but he was - well, really hot. His muscular body glistened with sweat, a body that he clearly owed to many hours in the gym. Rachel could have never imagined dating a guy like this, never mind having him kneeling behind her, almost naked, ready to fuck her. Her whole body begged to have him inside her.