The Guy in My Wife's Panties

Story Info
Hotwife turns hubby into crossdressing faggot.
4.6k words
4.51
90.5k
97

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
721 Followers

The catalyst for the paradigm shift in the relationship with my wife of twenty years was something that happened at the beginning of December - though, truth be told (as you'll see), there were several other naughty escapades throughout the autumn that really should have awoken me to the realisation that Carla was becoming the dominant one in our relationship. My wife Carla is extremely hot. At 42, she is ten years younger than I, has 34DD tits, a curvaceous ass that is to die for, big, but not fat, sexy thighs, full lips, raven coloured hair and aquamarine blue eyes. The total effect is that once she dresses up for a night out she looks like a sultry gothic vampire-like goddess. And it was on the first weekend in December that she went full medieval hot wife on me.

I was on my laptop downstairs looking to see what was on the cinema that weekend, when I heard the clunk of her high heels on the stairs. She had spent the best part of an hour or more getting ready for the traditional naughty nurses and doctors festive night out. She's been working as a doctor at the local hospital for over a decade now, one of only two female medics in a department full of alpha males. So you think I'd be used to her dressing to impress, but this took sultry and alluring to a whole new level.

Carla was attired in a black leather basque that zipped up at the front barely covering her nipples and, obviously, given the decolletage, revealing plenty of her magnificent cleavage. The leather basque was matched by a very short black leather skirt that, again, had a zip up the front. The skirt was so short that you could clearly see the tops of her black retro stockings - 1950s style - with a deliciously naughty line up the back and a very sassy pink bow on the ankle, around which (on the right-hand side) Carla was wearing an ankle bracelet. She was also wearing black spiked high heels that I'd never seen before and dark red lipstick. I could feel my heart skip a beat and several drops of precum spring out of my, by now, erect five-inch cock. My jaw was on my chest and my tongue dangling out of my mouth like some deranged lustful monk that's practiced celibacy all his life and has just realised what he's been missing.

"You approve?" Carla asked, giving me a pert look as she placed a finger on her tongue and then used that same finger to touch her sexy derriere. I couldn't speak I was so intoxicated by her stunning body in the bondage like outfit...yes she looked smoking hot.

"Cat got your tongue? As you can see darling I got a new outfit for the works night out...judging by your reaction you'd prefer it if I got changed into something a little more...conservative?" Carla suggested, seductively.

"No...not at all," I stammered. "I'd prefer it if I could take you straight upstairs seeing that you look like you're just about to perform burlesque or entice half a dozen sissies into your dominatrix's boudoir."

"Mmmm that sounds delicious...however I haven't got time now unless you'd just like to help me change my shoes perhaps? They are a little daring I'll give you that."

"No Cinders, keep the shoes on...and your panties," I added, knowing how salacious some of her male colleagues could get after a few drinks.

Carla then lifted up the hem of her leather skirt and gave me a flash of her panties. They were the most outrageously seductive panties I'd ever seen in my life...high-waisted, black corseted lace strapping at the front with a pink zip - that appeared to give access, once fully opened, to Carla's freshly shaven pussy - they also had a very feminine delicate bow at the back...and they seemed to be made out of a crushed and stretched silk or satin material. My cock pulsated at the sight.

"You're in danger of being arrested wearing those," I said, salivating at the thought of unzipping Carla's panties later and taking her from behind.

"On what charge?" She demanded.

"For immodesty in a public place."

"I don't mind getting arrested, especially if the police officer is a hunky stud with a big fat truncheon that wants to handcuff me and take down all my details."

"Carla!" I screamed, and we both fell about laughing. I loved Carla being like this, for years our sexual relationship has been rather staid, but, as I said above, something's changed recently...she's become more and more flirtatious, slutty and daring. The other day, for example, as we got into the lift to our apartment she insisted I take off her bra and black silky deep brief panties..."Why?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest. "Because I want you to shag me as soon as me get through the door...besides it excites me that we might get caught." The thought excited me too...and...we DID get caught. Just as I was pulling Carla's panties down the lift came to a halt on the fourth floor (we live on the tenth), and an overweight, balding, but very good looking guy in his early sixties got in. He said nothing until he was about to exit the lift - on the ninth floor..."Nice pussy by the way." I was shocked, but Carla took it as a compliment and promptly took her panties back off me and handed them to the guy..."For you," she said, winking at him, "and if we meet again you can put them on me," she added mischievously. The guy sniffed Carla's panties and blew her a kiss. "That's one hot wife you've got there junior," he said as the doors closed again.

Once we were in our apartment Carla and I didn't even make it upstairs. We had sex in the hall devouring each other like two lust filled and deranged young lovers. At one point I whispered in Carla's ear: "Did you see the size of that old guy's cock - it was enormous?" It was like I'd pressed some obscene switch in her head and she became even more ardent in her desire, replying: "I wondered whether you'd noticed, it was poking out of his trousers like a ballistic missile." It must have been a good nine inches easily, I thought, before responding: "Bet you'd like something that big in your pussy?" As soon as I'd said that Carla grabbed my ass urging me to thrust harder. "Fuck yes, that would be fucking amazing," she said as she erupted with pleasure. My own climax arrived moments later and I realised then that Carla was definitely changing. I didn't know the cause, at that point, of this change, but I liked her being naughtier. I just didn't realise how raunchy and lascivious she was becoming and how it was going to completely transform our sex life and our marriage.

Looking at her now dressed up like some medieval harlot I was gagging for sex with my new hot wife.

"Got time for a quickie?" I begged.

"Well that sounds nice, but then I'd be late for the ball."

"Would that be so bad?"

"Well, I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity of meeting Prince Charming, would I? Not when I've heard he's got a big fat juicy cock." Carla said, pouting.

Naturally disappointed, I still decided to play along.

"No, of course not my sexy kitten. I've heard there'll be several princes there this evening all of whom have big fat cocks."

Her response to that comment was thrilling and a little alarming. She pouted again, lifted up the small leather skirt again and put her right hand inside her panties, and right there in our living room she did something I'd never witnessed her do before - she inserted two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her clitty in front of me. Carla was clearly excited by the prospect of a big fat cock penetrating her.

"But if all the guys have big fat cocks how will I know which one I want to fuck me first?" She gasped. By now I was rubbing my own cock, loving the show Carla was putting on, but also alarmed and a little scared by my wife's newly discovered eroticism. Still, another side of me was enjoying this new Carla. And surely, a bit of sexual fantasy is harmless? Especially if it spices up a dormant married sex life. So, once more, I played along.

"Bring them all home darling and I'll help you choose. Or better still, bring them home and you can have a gang-bang with them," I cheekily replied.

Carla squealed with delight, before simply replying: "Deal." And she sealed the deal by kissing me passionately, squeezing my cock and slapping my ass. She then reapplied her slutty lipstick before saying: "Don't wait up..."

"Don't wait up?" I exclaimed as she closed the door behind her. "How can I do anything else but wait up? It's not like I'm going to be able to sleep now, is it? Not after such a naughty conversation with my wife."

I grabbed a bite to eat and went to bed, taking my laptop with me. I was going to try and watch a movie, but all I could think about was Carla dressed up like a sexy tart and how every straight guy in the hotel her and her colleagues were going to for dinner, would be lusting all over her voluptuous body. She looked sordidly hot. I know if I was on a night out with my mates and a woman walked into a bar dressed the way Carla was I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off her. That's the thing with women...they're still sometimes called the weaker sex, but the truth is, they have all the power. And a hot woman, perhaps especially a hot mature married woman, is effortlessly able to reduce most guys to snivelling, desperate. begging little perverts who'd do anything they asked. And Carla was turning me into a pervert.

Anyway...with all that in my mind there's no way I could concentrate on a movie, so I went over to the laundry basket, picked up the pink panties Carla had worn for work that day, got on the bed, and surfed some porn whilst sniffing Carla's dirty panties.

I love the fragrance of her worn panties. It's an intoxicating mix of perfume and pussy juices that has always turned me on. I gently stroked my cock but didn't rub it, (I didn't want to ejaculate before Carla got home as I knew I'd want to shag her as soon as she walked in the door and I'm not really up to doing it more than once in an evening now). I was looking at some milfs in stockings and panties - not one of them were as sexy as Carla, but they all looked ridiculously hot even the overweight ones - when my phone pinged. It was Carla sending me a text...and it was sleazy as hell...

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HUBBY I'VE FORGOTTEN THE CONDOMS, IT'S TOO LATE TO COME BACK FOR THEM NOW, SO, WELL...I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND...

If I not been looking at porn or thinking about how slutty Carla looked tonight or if I'd not been, at that precise moment, sniffing the gusset of her dirty pink panties, I may have phoned her up and told her to stop behaving like a whore and get home to her husband...but...I was doing all those things and the thought of Carla coming home and still being as naughty as she was right now meant I was putty in her hands...so my reply was equally as suggestive...

OH, DON'T WORRY DARLING, IF I REMEMBER RIGHTLY YOU'RE NOT IN THE FERTILE PART OF YOUR CYCLE FOR ANOTHER WEEK (Where the fuck did that come from, I thought?). Surely I'd gone too far? Don't you believe it! Instantly Carla replied:

OH FUCK HUBBY THAT'S MADE MY CLITTY SO SWOLLEN...I KNOW I DON'T NEED PERMISSION TO BE A HOTWIFE...BUT I THANK YOU FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING...YOU BETTER WAIT UP AFTER ALL...I'M GOING TO NEED YOU TO DO SOME CLEANING LATER!

That's when it finally hit me...for the past few months, Carla had been sharing an office with Lizzie, a thirtysomething blonde vixen from Wales who had told Carla, after a drunken night out, about how she had spiced up her lifeless marriage by becoming a hotwife and sissifying her husband. I was stunned when Carla had told me this, but I also had sensed that given half a chance Carla would like to experiment with this lifestyle too. I brushed it off at the time and the next day I thought I must be insane to even think Carla could be enticed by something so pervertedly outlandish. But now...I wasn't so sure.

I changed the search on the internet from hot milfs to hot wives. The first image showed a brunette who was remarkably attired very much like Carla...she had the whole black leather thing going on and was wearing fishnet stockings and high heels. She was staring directly at the camera and beneath the picture was a caption that read:

HONEY, I'D STAY AT HOME WITH YOU AT WEEKENDS IF YOU HAD A BIG COCK AND YOU WERE GOOD IN BED, BUT YOU DON'T AND YOU AREN'T...SO I HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE WHO IS...

Ouch! Strangely, however, I not only giggled at the caption, I felt a little bit turned on it by it. Then I thought...my small cock, that's got to be part of the problem. I know size isn't everything, far from it, but maybe Carla couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have a big meaty cock in her pussy. Remember how turned on she was by the old guy in the lift? I couldn't really be upset about that. After all, I'm sure if I was a woman, I'd want to know what that felt like. Fuck! What IS happening to me here...I felt I was in a matrix and the deeper I went the more I began to lose all sense of reality and, more importantly, what it meant to be a man.

But by now I couldn't help myself. I clicked on image after image of hotwives and their sissy husbands...Some were just incredibly funny:

I'M SORRY HONEY...one slutty wife was saying dressed in a transparent white and very short chiffon cocktail dress as she was sat on the marital bed talking to her husband.. MY BOSS HAS ASKED ME TO WORK LATE THIS EVENING...HE SAID HE HAS SOMETHING BIG HE'D LIKE ME TO WORK ON...

Others were simply outrageous but reminded me of the texting I'd had with Carla earlier...YOU DON'T NEED A CONDOMN, MY HUSBAND PREFERS IT THAT WAY...in one picture a wife was on her mobile in a taxi on her way home after a night out...I'M ON MY WAY HOME NOW HONEY. MARCUS WAS AMAZING. HIS COCK WAS ENORMOUS. HE'S REALLY STRETCHED MY PUSSY. BUT DON'T WORRY I'VE SAVED ALL HIS LOVELY CUM FOR YOU...

That statement shook me to my core...the thought of Carla being likewise filled to the brim with some stranger's cum repulsed and horrified me. But if that was really the case why was my tiny cock now pulsating with desire? And why when I clicked on the next image of a woman on all fours, wearing a gorgeous red dress, black stockings and matching bra, saying...HONEY, I WANT TO BE IN THIS POSITION LATER, WHILE A COUPLE OF FIT YOUNG GUYS FUCK MY BRAINS OUT...did I begin to imagine Carla being fucked by some well- hung studs?

I felt drugged, stupefied. Lost in a sea of lust and debauchery. So hypnotized, was I that when Carla texted to say SHE was on the way home and did I fancy a threesome? I texted back:

PROVIDED IT'S WITH YOU AND ANOTHER GUY! XX

Carla arrived home fifteen minutes later. It after three a.m. She ran up the stairs so fast I barely had time to close the laptop and no time at all to put her dirty pink panties back in the laundry bin. The door flew open. Carla dived on top of me. She spotted her pink panties on the pillow.

"And what sissy husband have you been doing with my pink panties?"

I was thrilled by how dominant and naughty she was being. I felt unable to lie, powerless by her superiority over me.

"Sniffing them whilst looking at porn," I said truthfully.

"I see...and what kind of porn where you looking at. And more importantly how often do you sniff my dirty panties?"

"Hot-wife porn...and I sniff your panties frequently when I'm masturbating."

"Mmmm two good answers...show me the porn, sissy boy."

I reluctantly opened my laptop. The first image Carla saw showed a naked woman, cum dripping out of her pussy after a very hot muscular looking guy had just fucked her...HONEY, IF YOU HAD A PUSSY YOU'D UNDERSTAND, IT'S BETTER WHEN THE GUY HAS A BIG FAT COCK.

Carla gasped., and sat astride me. Emanating from her pussy was an infusion of sexual activity, a cocktail of fornication. I hoped I was mistaken, but then...

"Your wife has been so naughty tonight sissy boy."

"What do you mean, Carla...how naughty?"

"Oh so, so, so naughty...Jason, one of the junior doctors, was staying in the hotel, so after dinner and a dance (oh and the dancing hubby was so erotic, lots of gyrating and me grinding my big ass into dozens of guys crotches), he invited me and three of the other guys up to his room for a nightcap."

"And..?" I tried to ignore the comment about how Carla had teased "dozens" of guys with her derriere on the dancefloor, but I couldn't ignore what she may have done with Jason and the others in his room. If it wasn't for the fact that Carla was still sat astride me and was massaging my cock expertly with that same sexy derriere, I might have thrown her off the bed and demanded to know what the fuck she thought she was playing at...but, the porn I'd recently viewed and Carla's little lapdance was getting the better of my conservative qualms.

"And...oh Dan...don't be mad...one thing led to another...we had some wine and before I knew it your very naughty wife was sucking two cocks while Jason and another junior doctor, James, took it in turns to fuck your wife from behind."

"But Carla, you didn't even have any protection with you..."

"I know...and they didn't either...it's just..."

"It's just what?" I demanded.

"It's just their cocks were so big and the guys so handsome, I couldn't resist...besides our love life has been so turgid recently I needed a proper good fucking, I really did."

I wanted to scream, to shout, to curse, to call Carla the biggest bitch on the planet...but something had been switched inside me, something primal, something intoxicatingly and irresistibly raunchy. I could see, all too clearly, the salacious effect the evening had had on my normally conventional wife. Her promiscuity had made her lewd and sassy as a porn star and she was aglow with the sexual freedom her earlier dalliances had produced in her. So I thought, forget about how I may feel about this in the morning, I needed to fuck Carla and fuck her now. She could see the lust I had for her - as well as my anger, jealously and doubts - and she took full advantage of my primeval urges...

"I know you've been sniffing my pink panties tonight, but would you like to sniff my vintage cum stained high-waisted panties now...I think you'll find them even more stimulating?"

The thought of sniffing Carla's cum stained corseted knickers made my cock swell to its full five inches. At this point, I was drunk with lust for my wife. So when she removed her retro panties and held the gusset up to my nose, I felt I was imbibing a banned hallucinogenic drug. The effect was mind-blowing, I felt I had been offered the elixir of life. My wife's pussy juices co-mingled with fuck knows how much cum - other men's cum that had fucked my - up until this moment - faithful wife, to produce a heady, enthralling fragrance that made me do something outrageous. I grabbed Carla's curvaceous ass and buried my tongue in her pussy. Dollops of cum leaked out onto my tongue, but driven on by Carla's vociferous squeals of delight: "Oh fuck Dan, oh fuck my darling sissy husband, oh fuck that is so fucking hot..." I greedily lapped up every last drop until Carla, forcing my head even tighter to her pussy gave one final cry - that I'm sure woke the neighbours - as she reached a shattering orgasm.

Within seconds she had her cum-stained retro panties around my ankles, then she slid them up my thighs until they reached my cock and ball sac. I felt ridiculous wearing them, but I loved the feeling of how damp they wear - a dampness that I knew now was not only my naughty wife's pussy juices, but mainly other men's cum. other men that had fucked Carla, other men - unlike me, her husband, with big fat cocks. So when Carla said:

"Fuck me wearing the panties I wore, me, your naughty wife wore, while Jason and James fucked me with their lovely big fat juicy cocks."

I simply plunged into her pussy, licking her 34DD tits and actually savouring the taste of her cock breath - the two guys she had given oral to turned out to be two of her more mature colleagues who I knew - Richard and Elliot both in the late fifties, but still ruggedly good looking. As my climax neared Carla disengaged her tongue from mine, and started flicking my nipples rubbing the pink panties on my nipples to excite me still further.

Candyboi
Candyboi
721 Followers
12