The Guy in the Magazine

Story Info
Erotic article leads to hot sex.
3.3k words
3.83
7.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late one spring my wife and I went to New Orleans. We spent several days there, but only spent one night partying in the French Quarter. There seemed to be so much crime we didn't feel comfortable spending too much time there after dark.

We spent most of each day sightseeing, doing the typical tourist things and seeking out neat restaurants to have lunch or an early dinner. We looked at some of the clubs and were amazed what they were displaying in the windows. One was so blatant, it was hard to believe it was legal. There were pictures of women, stark naked, apparently on a stage, using dildoes, beer bottles and coke bottles in their pussies. Some of them were real good looking, but many others were very much run-of-the-mill women. Apparently they just liked to show off – and probably had far too much to drink.

Around this time was probably when I first started to openly express my interest in bi-sexuality. I had never been with a man in any way, but I had often fantasized about it. Around that same time, video clubs had become popular and the VCR had really come into its own.

We were in a video club one day, looking at the adult catalog and we saw one that appeared to be nothing but gay men. When we got to the counter, we ordered several tapes, including the one with the gay men. The girl asked us if we were sure that was the number we wanted. We said yes and she asked us if we had looked at the cover. We were a little amused and verified we had indeed seen the cover.

When we got home, I couldn't wait to see the video. I went up to the bedroom, put the video in and sat on the floor at the end of the bed.

In the opening scene an apparently horny man was driving down the road. He finally figured he was so horny, he didn't even want to stop to jack off, so he just pulled his dick out and slowly pumped it while he was driving down the road.

I had only been watching it for a few minutes when my wife came in. She saw I was watching the gay video and smiled. She sat down on the end of the bed behind me, with her legs straddling me. She started rubbing my shoulders gently as we watched the video.

"That guy has a big dick, doesn't he?" she said.

It looked long enough the guy could have wrapped it through the steering wheel when it was soft. Of course, it wasn't very soft at the time! I figured he had a good solid ten inches, maybe eleven. It looked huge. It wasn't outrageously hard, but it looked thick and heavy.

The guy finally stopped the car off the edge a dirt road with nothing around but a big tree off to the side. He undid his trousers and pushed them down around his knees and then sat down with his back against the trunk of the tree. Stretched out as he was, his dick looked even bigger. He closed his eyes, let his head fall back a little and slowly stroked his cock, his hand sliding all the way out and over the head. His other hand was slowly caressing his balls.

Finally, after a couple more minutes, his breathing picked up pace, he arched his back and an enormous load of cum suddenly shot out the end of his dick.

By this time my hand was in my own crotch, massaging my own hardon. I was a little bit embarrassed to be doing it with my wife sitting right there, but it seemed like the thing to do at the time.

Up to this point, I had never done anything quite like that, other than to touch myself sometimes when we were having foreplay or actually having sex. My wife apparently became very aware of what I was doing, but instead of objecting or reacting with shock, she lowered her hands slightly and started caressing my nipples through my t-shirt.

I reached down, grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my arms and off. She continued slowly caressing and pinching my nipples. She knew very well by this time (we had been married about six years) how sensitive my nipples were. She insisted one day that she was going to do nothing but play with my nipples until I shot off from the excitement.

As the first scene faded out and the next scene came onto the screen, the setting appeared to be some sort of ranch. A guy came out of a house and into the stables. Part way down the aisle of the stables, a naked guy was sitting on the edge of a haystack, playing with his dick. The other guy smiled at him and asked him if he needed some help with that.

The naked guy stopped stroking his dick and leaned back a little. The other guy kneeled down and started sucking the guy's dick. I think it was the first time I had actually seen any gay sex.

Suddenly, the whole thing was slightly interrupted as my wife said, "Stand up."

I stood up, without taking my eyes off the television. She reached around from behind and unbuttoned the waist of my shorts, unzipped them and slid them off from behind. Then she put her hands inside the waistband of my briefs and gently pushed down, slowly removing my underwear. In just a couple of seconds my raging hardon sprang free.

There was a very wet spot on the front of my underwear and the head of my dick was coated with precum. I felt her hand touch me and stroke me a little.

"Well, "she said, "someone's got a genuine hardon, don't they?"

She rubbed around the very end of my dick, smearing the gooey pre-cum around and around. I was so excited I thought I might shoot of in her hand.

For the next few minutes, the video was a blur as she gently stroked my cock and played with my balls. Her hands occasionally strayed up my stomach to my chest where she would stroke, tweak and pinch my nipples.

My dick by this time was pointing up at about a 45-degree angle and throbbing, almost to the point of being painful. Sensing I was about to come, she stopped stroking me, and just gently squeezed my dick at the base. Her other hand continued to roam around my stomach, making it jump as it gently tickled me. Then she told me to sit back down.

By this time, there were several guys in the video. Every one of them was buck naked and they were all sporting hardons to beat the band. A couple of guys were getting fucked in the ass and, while I found it exciting, I thought they were doing it too fast.

I figured if I were going to let some guy fuck me in the ass, it would have to be slowly. I figured I wouldn't be able to tolerate someone fucking me like a battering ram. One of the guys being fucked was bending over slightly, bracing himself on the back of a chair by the pool. As the guy behind him was fucking him silly, his own dick was bouncing around like crazy. I really found that exciting, watching his dick bounce up and down with the exertions on his ass.

Another guy was laying on a chaise lounge. He had an enormous dick and another guy was slowly sucking him off. The guy doing the sucking had about an average sized dick, but it looked incredibly hard. It was standing almost straight up against his stomach. I also found that real exciting.

My wife motioned for me to sit down again. Then she leaned over until her mouth was right next to my ear.

"I've never seen you jack off," she whispered.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'm fine," she replied. "This is for you," she added.

I put my fingers up to my mouth, wet them seriously with my saliva and put my hand on my cock. Her hands went to my nipples and she started slowly playing with them again. I continued stroking my dick and watching the action on the screen.

I was paying more attention to the blowjob than to the fucking. I found the blowjob infinitely more exciting. There must be something hedonistic about blowjobs. I think most men would rather get their rocks off with a blowjob in preference to a fuck.

As I felt myself again on the brink of shooting off, I slowed down my fisting action, gently letting my fingers caress the end of my dick. My wife leaned over.

"Are you about to shoot off?" she asked.

I just sort of grunted.

"Is it better when you come fast or come slow?" she asked.

I answered that it depended on my mood. At the moment I felt like I wasn't sure I wanted to come yet, but it felt so good I wanted to bring my climax on My wife urged me on.

"You want to see the come flying out of your dick, don't you?" "I want to see you coax the white stuff out!"

That was the first time I had ever heard her talk real slutty and it was suddenly a real turn-on.

Almost immediately I felt that familiar sensation in my thighs, centering at my cock. As is typical, my whole world seemed suddenly to be concentrated on my cock. And then it was there.

The first blast of cum shot out the end of my cock and landed on my wrist. Almost immediately, it was virtually impossible for me to touch the end of my dick, it was so sensitive.

I continued squeezing and stroking my dick and more cum came flying out. By this time I was essentially unaware of what was going on with the video. I was lost in my own orgasmic world.

As my orgasm subsided, my wife stopped playing with my nipples and stroked my stomach with her fingernails. My muscles flexed as the tickling effect rippled across my stomach. Over the years I have found that so sexy.

But I digress. This story was really about the guy I saw in a magazine!

It was our last day in New Orleans. We had just enjoyed a

very delicious lunch in a delightful little restaurant just off Canal St. and had been killing time in the pleasant sunlight around one of the many squares in the area near the French Quarter.

A newspaper and magazine stand (actually a small store) had attracted our attention. We initially busied ourselves with browsing books and magazines about New Orleans. We were looking for something like a coffee table book that we could bring back as a memory of New Orleans. After about half an hour I found myself bored with looking for a book and wandered over to the magazine section.

The magazine rack was very large. There was quite a variety of publications, including Playboy, Penthouse and an array of other men's magazines. Most of them were partially sealed in plastic wrap, but I saw one that had some suggestively titled articles that wasn't protected. I had never heard of the name of the magazine, but picked it up, glanced at the cover and the table of contents, then just opened it up somewhere near the center. Wow!

Smack in the middle of the magazine was a full-page, color photo. It was a young man, probably mid-twenties, in full-frontal nudity. He had pretty much an average physique. He wasn't real muscular looking but he wasn't pudgy either. And he was hung! He wasn't fully hard and in his semi-tumescent state he was probably 10 inches.

Turning the page, I discovered the photo-article continued. In the next picture, he was pouring baby oil in his hand and applying it to his cock and balls. A couple of more pictures followed, pretty much the same, but in each one, his dick was getting bigger and bigger. By about the fourth or fifth picture, he had a full-fledged hardon, jutting out perhaps as much as a foot.

By this time, my wife had left her browsing and had come over to the magazine rack as well. She glanced over my shoulder and saw the guy. His dick was so big that he had one hand fully wrapped around it and still had several inches left over. It was really thick and the veins were quite prominent as he squeezed it firmly.

"Oh my," she whispered. "Is there more?" she asked.

Slowly, I turned to the next page. In this photo he was still standing, but instead of having his hand on his dick, it was cupping his balls. His cock was simply magnificent. It was huge, rigid and stood damned near straight up.

My wife glanced around and saw we were essentially alone.

"Does that look good enough to eat?" she asked. I glanced at her and she just smiled. "If you had the chance, could you stroke a monster like that?" Her smile got a little wider.

There were several more pages, about a dozen in all. The last page was spectacular. His back was arched, one hand was on his dick and one on his balls. He was cumming and the spunk had erupted from his dick and made a stream several inches long and at least a foot away from him. It was obscenely delicious. It was pornography of the first order. And I loved it! Apparently, so did my wife.

"You want to go back to the camper and jack off?" she asked.

I just smiled. She took the magazine from my hand, put it back on the rack, then took my hand and led me out of the store.

As soon as we were back in the truck and out of the parking lot, she slid over to the center of the seat. She smiled at me.

"You'd better not have an accident," she giggled.

Her hand went to my zipper. Down it went and her hand went inside my pants.

"I knew you were probably bursting at the seams," she said.

For the next fifteen minutes or so, she slowly, lovingly stroked me and played with me. A couple of times I felt like I was going to cum and she backed off. Fortunately, it only took a few minutes to get back to the campground.

As soon as we got into the camper, she sat down in the easy chair and motioned me to stand in front of her.

She stunned me when she said, "Do you want to give me a facial?"

I was actually embarrassed. I had never done that before. Many times she had sucked me off and swallowed it and I loved that.

It's almost always the most deliciously obscene orgasm for me. I have no control over it and it makes it more explosive. I stammered just a little bit and she just smiled. She gently pushed me back and began taking off her clothes. When she was naked she sat down on the couch, slumped back a little and spread her legs.

"Come play with my titties, " she implored.

I stepped over to the couch as her hand went to her pussy. I leaned over and kissed her fully, our tongues chasing each other around our mouths. My hands went to her breasts as she started massaging her clit. I wasn't nearly as surprised at this. She was most often a bit of a "slow cum" and had troubles having a vaginal orgasm.

Many times, when we made love, before I approached my orgasm, she would slide her hand down between her legs and "help herself along." The very first time she did it, I was surprised and a little embarrassed but it didn't take long to get over it.

Apparently, seeing the pictures we had seen in the magazine had been quite a turn-on for her as well. I slipped a finger in her pussy, just below where she was working away on her clit and she was pretty wet.

"Get naked," she said. "I want to see you naked."

I stepped back and pulled off my shirt, undid my pants, let them drop and then pushed down my underwear. If you looked up "drippy rod" in the dictionary, they certainly must have had a picture of my dick. It was really hard, throbbing and dripping out the end.

I stepped back to the edge of the couch and my hands went back to her breasts. I leaned down and licked one while I gently pinched the other. I went back and forth for a few minutes, then stood back up. The pre-cum from my dick had created a bit of a wet spot on the edge of the couch. My wife leaned forward and, using only her tongue, licked off some of the pre-cum on the end of my dick. Then she leaned further forward and deep-throated me. It was exquisite. She sucked me a couple of times, then leaned back against the couch with her eyes closed.

I spread my legs just a little and gently slipped my dick into her. She gasped audibly, but didn't open her eyes. I gently fucked her as her fingers started moving faster and faster.

Suddenly, she was there.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" she softly screamed.

I stopped my fucking as she slowly came down from her orgasm. She lay there for a moment, still with her eyes closed. Then, she opened her eyes and reached for my dick.

"If you don't want to give me a facial, would you like to shoot off on my tits?"

This was the first time in a long time I had heard her talk so slutty. The last time was when we had watched a gay video together. We were getting to the point where there was virtually nothing we couldn't do to and for each other as long as we didn't hurt each other.

She leaned forward and took me in her mouth again. This time, instead of deep-throating me, she deposited a liberal load of saliva on my cock. Then, she pulled me a little closer and started stroking my dick.

"Jesus, that guy had a big dick, didn't he?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Yeah," she said, "but what really turns you on was imagining it was you shooting off."

"Well, yeah," I replied. "That's what it's all about."

As she pulled on my cock, I put my hands back on her breasts, fondling them while she stroked me. For a couple of minutes she alternated between stroking my dick, putting saliva on it and playing with my balls. I spread my legs to give her better access to my balls. It felt heavenly.

About a minute later, I felt the familiar tingling in my legs and centered on my crotch. She had one hand on my balls. She grinned.

"Your balls are getting tight. You must be about ready to shoot off."

I just sort of grunted and she smiled again. She very gently squeezed my balls and suddenly I started to cum. The excitement of the pictures in the magazine and my wife playing with me all the way back to the campground had really peaked me. Cum spurted out in a big gush, almost right in the middle of her breasts. A few lesser spurts fell on her legs. I almost collapsed with the effort.

In later years, we had a fun time with mutual masturbation. Another typical release for me was to shower together and my wife would play with my nipples while I jacked off.

But those are other stories!