The Gym

Story Info
A hot wife takes her trainer in the gym.
9.1k words
4.24
49.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Brandi fits easily into the hot wife category. She's 5' 9" tall 115 pounds with 36d gummy bear implants that look and feel spectacular. Her pink silver dollar sized nipples protrude a half inch when she's aroused. She has a perfect sized tramp stamp above her tight peach of an ass. With her all over tan, killer legs, pouty cock sucker lips and long brown hair she resembles the porn star Lisa Ann only hotter. She's a sexual dynamo and I can barely keep up with her. When she goes out she wears sexy mini-dresses without a bra and 5" heels. She knows how to shake her ass when she walks and its fun to lay back and watch guys fall all over themselves to get a better look at her.

We have an open marriage and it really turns me on to watch her fuck other guys. Usually we'll set up a solo fuck session for her where she knows I'm watching indiscreetly. She really steps up her game putting on quite a show when she knows I'm watching. Sometimes I'll sit in a chair watching her do her magic until the time is right to join in. She'll stare at me with lust in her eyes as she sucks the guys cock. With just her eyes she orders me to take out my hard cock and start stroking it. She loves to see me stroke my cock and it really gets her charged up. I especially love to watch her suck my cock while another guy is fucking her. She's a great cock sucker anyway but the added intensity of her being pounded as she sucks me really sets me off. I'll explode down her throat and she swallows it all.

Since she turned forty she's been obsessed with working out and maintaining her hot wife status. She's even gotten a trainer and after several months shes really super ripped. She was always tight but now she has clear muscle definition with a six pack to boot. She's even planning on entering some fitness contests. She comes home exhausted and sore from her workouts.

Her trainer Dante' is a younger guy in his mid-twenties about 5' 7" not handsome any any means but he's very muscular. He's a competitive body builder and has won a few competitions. I could tell when I first met him he wanted to fuck Brandi bad. He flirted overtly with her in my presence which unbeknownst to him really turned me on. He's in love with himself and his muscles and thinks every woman wants to fuck him. He was our trainer several years ago but when he left the gym we were at we lost track of him. Brandi never found a trainer that she liked after him. To Brandi's surprise Dante' Facebook friend requested her out of nowhere one day. She accepted and took that as an opportunity to reconnect and have him train her again.

I teased her that I knew she always wanted to fuck Dante' and now was her chance. "You've always wanted fuck that muscle man haven't you?"

She denied this vehemently saying she loves the way he works her out and didn't want to make it weird between them.

I got a kick out of teasing her and kept it up to her dismay. "You may not want to fuck him but he's always wanted to fuck you" I warned her. "He's gonna try his damnedest to stick his dick in that sweet pussy of yours."

She laughed it off but she did wistfully comment on his chiseled body and strong muscular physic. "I've never fucked anybody with a body like his" she mused.

"With me not there it's gonna happen. But as long as I get all the details when the opportunity pops up I say go for it." I encouraged her. "And it will "POP" up" I joked.

Whenever she came home all sweaty and dis-shoveled from her workout I'd joke that she had that just fucked look about her and Dante must have really "worked" her out.

She would protest nothing was happening and he wasn't her type "He's working me out but not the way you mean."

"I bet he's working you out" was always my reply.

"Besides, his dick is too small for me" she coyly said.

"Oh, so you've have been checking him out!" I chided.

"It's hard not to when he's spotting me" she replied. "His crotch is right there. He has been flirting with me since we started but seriously I'm not interested in fucking him."

"How's he been flirting with you?" I asked.

She explained that whenever she was doing an exercise Dante' would seductively rub his hand along the muscle being worked claiming he was making sure she was doing it right. He'd cup her ass or caress her legs as she did the workout complimenting her on how good she felt. He thought he was being subtle but Brandi was wise to his moves.

"Sounds hot" I said.

"It is a bit of a turn on but you know I hate those guys who think they're Gods gift to women and will fuck anything that moves." She replied.

This went on for months and after her workouts even though she wasn't fucking Dante' the thought of it would drive me wild. I have a vivd imagination and just thinking what they could be doing at the gym would make me horny as hell and we'd end up fucking when she got home. Sometimes I'd throw her down on the floor and fuck her as she walked in the door but usually I'd join her in the shower soaping up her firm tits and biting her neck as the shower massager worked its magic on her clit. I'd slide my dick into her waiting pussy and fuck her from behind all the while teasing her about Dante'. "Is this how Dante' fucks you at the gym when your'e done working out? Do you shower together or does he just fuck you all sweaty on the floor?" I'd seductively tease.

Getting turned on she moaned and bucked back into my cock "I wish" she sighed as she repeatedly thrust into my cock.

"I bet Dante' just loves these big sweet tits of yours" I teased as I squeezed and pinched her erect nipples.

"Mmmm he sure does" she moaned playing along.

As we fucked I would do a sexual commentary on what I bet Dante' was doing to her behind the gyms closed doors.

She would play along and even embellish my scenarios. She weaves a good erotic tale and we'd have great sex that way. Brandi would tease me on how turned on just the thought of Dante' fucking her got me. "Imagine if I actually fucked him?" she teased.

"What do you think I've been imagining every time you go work out with him?" I explained.

"What exactly do you think he's doing to me?" she quizzed.

I told her my best fantasy and she was stunned as to how detailed it was. I told her sometimes when she goes to workout I jack-off just imagining what they're up to.

She loves to hear my jack off scenarios it really gets her horny. She ordered me to jack-off as I wove my tale and I readily obliged. "You've given this a lot of thought, haven't you?" she smiled. "Well, if it ever happens you'll be the first to know. Or the third" she joked as she bent down and started blowing me.

We continued to have post workout sex for the next month or so until one night Brandi came home all giddy with a broad smile on her face. She was bursting to tell me something. "Guess who I just fucked?" she boasted as she jumped up and down with glee as her top struggled to contain her big bouncing tits.

"I don't know, it could be anybody with you?" I joked.

"Come on, get serious" she scolded.

"Ahhhhh, Dante? I guessed.

"Yes, yes, yes" she shouted all pleased with herself.

"No, you didn't, you're just saying that to get me all hot a bothered" I said disbelievingly.

"Is it working?" she teased as she approached reaching down and rubbing my hardening cock through my sweats. "Mmmm, I'd say its working" she teased all pleased with herself. Reaching into my pants she teasingly stroked my cock longingly staring at me not saying a word until the curiosity got the best of me.

"Well, lets hear this fuck story of yours" I begged.

Seductively biting her lower lip "Mmmmm, you're gonna love this, its better than anything you've imagined, and its not a story, I really fucked him." she insisted. "See for yourself" she said as she proudly lowered her sweat pants revealing her naked shaved pussy and swollen pouty lips. They get that way they when she's been fucked.

"Damn, wheres your underwear and shorts?" I asked as I became more convinced this wasn't a story and she actually might have fucked Dante'.

Smiling broadly she reached into her gym bag and pulled her shorts out and waved them at me. "Here's my shorts, Dante kept my g-string as a souvenir" she exclaimed. "Believe me now?" she quizzed. She could tell I was still hesitant so she grabbed my hand and placed it on her wet pussy. "Feel like a just fucked pussy to you?" she teased.

I felt around and easily inserted my finger into her waiting pussy. I could feel the love juices. "I gotta admit it does feels like you've just been fucked" I exclaimed. Sniffing my finger "And I'd say he came in you too." I presented my finger to Brandi and she seductively licked it like a small dick until it was clean. "Tell me all about it."

Giddy with excitement and eager to spill the beans she pulled my pants off making my now hard 9" cock spring into view. "Just the reaction I was hoping for" she proclaimed as she straddled me on my chair. Facing me she looked longingly into my eyes the way she does when she sucks another guys cock. "Ready?" she asked before laying a long passionate kiss on me. As we kissed she stuck her tongue down my throat and aggressively worked it around.

There was no mistaking the taste of cock and cum in her mouth. Pulling away I proclaimed "You sucked his dick too didn't you?"

Putting her finger to her lips and mischievously smiling innocently she nodded yes "I cannot tell a lie, I sucked did his dick and I swallowed all his load too" she boasted. As she confessed she playfully used her thumb and index finger to indicate its small size.

"He came twice? In your mouth and pussy?" I said in amazement. "What a stud. You little slut, I knew it was a matter of time before you'd fucked him" I proudly proclaimed. We went back to making out as she reached down and massaged my throbbing cock. I couldn't take the suspense anymore and I begged her to tell me what happened.

Her nipples at full attention trying to escape the confines of her top and with that just fucked look about her Brandi began her tale but not before she positioned my cock so it rubbed her clit as she gently squirmed around while she told her story. As they worked out Brandi could tell something was bothering Dante' He wasn't his usual touchy flirty self. He seemed down. She kept asking him what was wrong but he'd just say "Nothing, everything was fine." Midway through the work out she finally got it out of him that his girlfriend of three years had dumped him. Brandi knowing he really liked her even though he still fucked anything that moved told him how sorry she was and gently touched his arm which got him chocked up and a little teary. Brandi stroked his muscular arm to comfort him as they talked before he had her go back to working out. After a few more reps he started to tear up so Brandi stopped and tried to comfort him again. As they sat next to each other on the weight bench Brandi gently rubbed his leg as they talked.

He spilled his guts to her. All the while he kept thanking her for being so understanding and how she was so great and wonderful and easy to talk to and how he wished he could find a girl like her. He told her how hot she was and its rare to find such a nice person thats also as hot as her. "Most hot chicks know they're hot and are bitches but not you. You don't know how hot you are." When she told him he was being silly he told her how all the trainers in the gym want to fuck her and how she's the talk of the gym every time she comes in. "Don't you see how crowded it gets around every machine you're at?" He quizzed.

Brandi just blew this off but slowly realized that her touching him was having an erotic effect as she could see his cock growing in his shorts. Getting uncomfortable and sensing he was feeling better she stood up saying she had better go. She hugged him and he squeezed her tight in his muscular arms. Brandi's tits squeezed against his muscular chest and she could feel his cock hardening against her. "I wish there was something I could do to help you through this, but you gotta know it'll get better" she assured him as she tried to break free.

He held her tight sniffing her hair as his growing cock pushing against her pussy. After a bit the teary eyed Dante' looked longingly into her eyes "I wish I could find someone like you" he lamented before clumsily leaning in and kissing her. It was a rough stiffed lipped kiss which startled Brandi and she pulled away slapping his chest in mock disgust.

"I'm a married woman!" she protested hoping her hardening nipples didn't give her away. Brandi said she was a bit turned on by Dante's manhandling of her but she still wanted a trainer not a fuck buddy.

Realizing he over stepped the boundaries Dante' panicked "Sorry, sorry, I'm so sorry" he pleaded, "I couldn't help myself, you felt so good I lost my head, I'm so sorry." He began to tear up again as he beat himself up.

Brandi was pissed but a bit turned on so she began to take pity on him again. She remembered our fantasy games and me kidding her about fucking Dante' and how hot it got me. Looking at this wreck of a muscle man in front of her she figured why not go ahead and fuck him the guy really needs this and she knew I'd approve.

There was something about seeing him vulnerable instead of the womanizing player he usually was that turned Brandi on. Taking pity on him she cupped his face with her hands to get his attention "It's alright" she reassured him as she leaned in kissing him with passion. She kissed him long enough for the stunned Dante' to loosen up and kiss her back.

Soon Dante' let his hands wandered down to her firm ass and began massaging it as he ground his cock into her pussy. Breaking the kiss, "You got a great ass" he whispered in her ear.

"Thanks to you" Brandi replied. "Wanna see what it looks like without these clothes on?" she teased.

"Seriously? Oh, God yes" Dante' almost begged "Thats all I've thought about since I first started training you."

Pushing him onto the bench Brandi stood in front of him and seductively removed her tight spandex shorts. Standing there half naked with her shaved pussy exposed to Dante' she strutted around proudly showing off her lower half. She turned around and showed him her tight firm ass as she seductively rubbed it. Playfully slapping it she bent down in front of him as he eagerly began massaging her ass. Brandi looked over her shoulder and the lust in Dante's eyes as he stared longingly at her ass was intoxicating to her.

It didn't take long for him to insert a finger into her waiting pussy. He finger fucked her for a while before he stuck his face into her sweat ass and began eating her out. He roughly licked and bit on her clit as he worked one then two fingers into her burning pussy. Brandi's moans and cries of pleasure encouraged Dante on as he munched on her pussy with a vengeance. He brought her to a powerful screaming orgasm buckling her knees. He caught her by her hips before she fell and pulled her onto his lap. He played with her tits until she came down from her orgasm.

Regaining her composure she kissed Dante before she lowered herself to her knees and eagerly pulled off his shorts letting his hard cock spring free. She was disappointed by his size only four to five inches as she had predicted. Brandi's a size queen and loves a big hard cock but she said his firm muscular body made up for his lack of size.

Dante' removed his tank top exposing his chiseled chest and six pack abs. He flexed as he did.

Brandi lusted over his muscular body rubbing one hand over his chest as she massaged his cock with the other. She kissed him briefly on the mouth again before kissing all over his chest on her way down to his cock. She lingered at his abs seductively rubbing her hands over them. She's never been with someone this muscular and she was taking it all in. She examined his cock closely as she jacked him off before lowering her mouth down to his member and beginning to suck him off. It didn't take long for her to deep throat him. She alternated between sucking his cock and jacking him off as she sucked his tiny steroid addled balls.

Dante' moaned and dirty talked so loudly she hoped there was no one left in the gym to hear him. He complimented her on her cock sucking skills the whole while she blew him.

Staring Dante' in the eyes as she seductively sucked him off and seeing the effect she was having on him really turned Brandi on so she picked up the pace and rapidly bobbed up and down on his cock as she squeezed his balls.

"Oh God, Oh God, I'm gonna cum if you don't stop." Dante' moaned.

"Cum in my mouth baby. Do it, I wanna taste that sweet cum of yours. I wanna feel your cock explode on my mouth" Brandi begged as she returned her mouth to his cock.

Dante' let out a guttural roar his ass lifting off the bench as he grabbed her head and worked it around on his cock as he shot his load down her throat.

Brandi kept her mouth firmly on Dante's cock until he was done cumming. Then sucking him dry she swallowed his entire load to the amazement of the gasping Dante'.

Proud of herself she opened her mouth to show him she had swallowed it all.

"Holy shit you swallowed my whole fucking load!" Dante' said in amazement. "My girlfriend wouldn't even let me cum in her mouth."

"Girls" Brandi bragged "She doesn't know what she missing." Smiling proudly "Protein, right?" she added. At this point in the story Brandi was close to another orgasm as she rubbed her clit against my hard cock. Wanting to cum again Brandi rose up and grabbing my cock then positioning it at the opening of her pussy she slowly lowered herself onto my throbbing member. Usually Brandi has to use lube to take me but this time wasn't the case. Having already been fucked and full of cum plus the excitement of reliving her story had her really loosened up and I slid in easily. Hitting bottom Brandi exploded in a fierce orgasm. With her arms around my neck she laid her head back forcing her tube top covered tits into my face she screamed in passion. "Oh God your cock feels so good, ah, fuck, fuck, fuck" she moaned as she ground into me. Her convulsing pussy muscles squeezing my cock almost sent me over the edge but I was holding out until I heard about how she got fucked.

"Come on get to the part where you fucked him." I begged.

"Goddamn your dick is as hard as a rock" she admired regaining her composure. "You love hearing how a big young muscled stud fucked your little wifey, don't you?" she teased before going back to her story. Flushed with her cock sucking prowess and Dante's reaction to it Brandi had him pull her top off her exposing her perfect tits to him.

"Sensurround" I said as I reached up and pulled Brandi's top down letting her firm tits bounce free. I love the the way her tits bounce when they're set free from their confines. Tweaking her erect nipples I teased "Did he do this to you?"

Brandi moaned a sensual "Yesssss." But first he just stared in lust like a kid seeing the presents under the tree at Christmas for the first time."

"Holy shit you have great tits, better than I ever imagined" Dante' finally gasped as he pulled Brandi onto his lap. He began rubbing her tits like it was his first time ever doing it. He clumsily rubbed and pinched her nipples before he awkwardly and roughly began sucking on them for several minutes before he began finger fucking her again.

Brandi moaned with lust as she ground her pussy into his hand while he assaulted her tits.

Dante' got carried away and bit her nipple really hard leaving a mark.

"Ouch" she whimpered as she reactively slapped him reminding him she's a married woman. "You can't leave marks for my husband to see. He already thinks I'm fucking you." she scolded.

Brandi proudly showed me the hickey on her tit Dante' left when he got rambunctious.