The Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, but I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you, this is a dream come true" Dante' apologized. "You've got awesome tits, your husbands a lucky man." he said as he went back to sucking them.

"It's okay" she reassured him as she reached around and found his semi limp dick and began to play with it. Massaging his cock brought it back to life so he got up and sat Brandi onto the bench.

Dante' stood in front of her offering his semi-erect cock to her by slapping it against her face several times. He cautiously rubbed it around her luscious lips in between slaps.

"Do you want me to suck you cock again?" Brandi teased.

"Oh God yes." Dante' practically begged. "That was the best blow job I've ever gotten. You sucked my cock like you actually liked doing it" I can't believe you let me cum in your mouth and you actually swallowed!"

"You're still young, the girls get better at it" Brandi joked as she took his cock into her mouth. As Brandi sucked his cock she let her hands lustfully wander over his muscular body exploring every chiseled inch of him. This got her good and horny. When he was good and hard again Brandi stopped blowing him and roughly grabbing his cock she quizzed demandingly "I thought you wanted to fuck me?"

With that he unceremoniously pushed her down on the bench then forced one of her legs to the floor and raised the other onto his shoulder as he swiftly positioned himself between her legs. He rubbed his cock around her pussy lips getting it good and wet before he slammed his cock all the way into her with one swift stroke.

Brandi let out a yelp of shock more than pleasure. Impressed with how easily he manhandled her into positioned Brandi joked between moans "I'm not the first woman you've fucked on a workout bench am I?"

"No, but you're the hottest" he replied as he began pounding into her like a guy who just got out of prison. As he fucked her he grunted, moaned and yelled like a wild animal. "Ergh, Ergh, oh God, I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you!" he shouted. "Your pussy feels so good. I can't believe I'm finally fucking you." He continued with his comments throughout the fucking like kids will do. He fucked her like he was in a race to cum all he cared about was his pleasure he wasn't concerned about Brandi's pleasure in the least.

Hearing how he lusted after her and being just a fuck object strangely turned Brandi on. Brandi reached around and massaged his muscular tight ass pulling him in closer as he fucked her. Her big tits really flailed about matching each thrust as Dante' pounded the shit out of her. "Oh God, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, pound me with that cock, fuck me, thats it, yes, yes, yes, oh God yes" she moaned wantonly as he pounded into her over and over again. She said she hasn't been fucked like that since the back seat of a car in high school. The inexperience and exuberance of youth and all.

With her encouragement he grabbed her hips as leverage and pounded into her even harder. He made crazy faces and was as vocal fucking her as he is lifting weights. So much so that even though she knew they were alone she was still worried someone would hear and come to see what all the racket was about. As he rammed his cock into her over and over again it didn't take long for Dante' to exploded inside her with another loud guttural scream. He collapsed on top of her as he finished cumming. Breathing heavily he just laid there on top of her.

Brandi could feel his dick shrinking inside her. She hadn't cum from the fucking which is unusual for her since she gets off on rough sex sometimes. She started squirming about trying to make herself cum but Dante' took that as a sign to get off her and jumped up. "Sorry."

Pulling out of her with cum dripping from his dick Dante' stood over her looking at her naked body as it heaved from the workout. Mesmerized he reached down and pulled and squeezed her tits and nipples. "Goddamn that was the best fuck I've ever had. You're amazing. I gotta have you again." He said almost begging. "I still can't believe I finally fucked you. Shit, you're more amazing than I ever imagined. We gotta do this again."

Brandi gets that a lot so smiling she sat up and told him "We'll see" as she cleaned his cock with one last lick before grabbing her stuff and dressing.

He stood there in his naked muscular glory basking in his conquest as he watched her dress. Sensing her resistance to another fuck session he grabbed her g-string from her hands. "Souvenir" he said as he sniffed them before he offered to train her for free if she'd fuck him again.

When she was dressed she approached him and giving him a light kiss she told him this was a one time event because she felt sorry for him loosing his girlfriend. And, if he can't be professional about it she'd find another trainer.

He told her he still wanted to train her and who knows maybe one day she may change her mind and want to fuck him again. "It'll be torture seeing you and wanting to fuck you but I've been doing it for a long time now I'm sure I can handle it." he lamented.

With that Brandi gently kissed him and left. At this point she was fucking the shit out of me really bouncing up and down on my cock. The combination of her story and her big tits bouncing about sent me over the edge. Me cumming sent her over the edge and we exploded together in a massive orgasm.

She hugged me hard as we gasped for air. "God I love your big dick" she panted.

"Dante's right you've got a great pussy" I panted. "But he's right you gotta fuck him again, because I gotta see it. That was a fantastic story and all but nothing beats seeing it live."

"Like I told Dante' it was a one time thing. It was a moment. He needed me so I helped him through a rough time." she teased squeezing my dick as she got up and headed for the shower.

I followed after her. "Please, I got see it for myself, I've never seen you take a pounding like you described." I begged. "I'll be beating off to that story for years."

"Jeez, you're as bad as him" she gasped. Grabbing my dick and looking directly in my eyes "Maybe, if you're a good boy I'll give you a treat one day and fuck him for you. If the moments right." she warned. "But I need a good trainer more than I need a fuck buddy with a little dick."

For the next two months I'd eagerly quiz her if she fucked Dante' when she'd come home from her workout.

One day she snapped "No" he got back together with his girlfriend and hasn't be as desperate to fuck me." she said almost sounding disappointed. "She must be fucking him good enough."

Sensing she wasn't thrilled with Dante lack of desire to fuck her "Okay, okay, I'll stop asking, jeez I thought it was just sexy foreplay, I'm sorry. I won't tease you anymore about it." I promised as I kissed her gently.

I stopped teasing her and everything was great for the next month until I got a text from Brandi while she was working out late. Usually she texts me when she's on her way home but this one said "The moments right I'm gonna fuck Dante' get here now if you want to watch." She signed it with a kissy lip.

I fell all over myself dressing and getting there. It was after hours when I arrived but the door was still unlocked. Quietly creeping in heard the unmistakable sound of a sex happening. If Brandi was doing Dante' she was right about the noise he makes. As I snuck up there stood a young guy I'm assuming was the host. He peered around a corner watching whatever was going on. When he saw me he put his finger to his mouth to make sure I was quiet then motioned me to come see.

There was Dante' standing naked in his muscular glory at the squat machine less than 75 feet from us holding onto the pull down bar as a still dressed Brandi sucked his cock. She bobbed up and down on his shaft as she squeezed his balls then she would suck his balls into her mouth as she jacked him off.

"Fucking bitch is an animal, she could suck the chrome off a bumper" the host whispered longingly. "Every bodies wanted to fuck her since she starting working out here."

"She is hot" I whispered.

Brandi grabbed Dante' by his ass with both hands for leverage and pulled his dick into her mouth as far as she could. He was completely shaven and didn't have any pubs but if he did they would have been tickling her nose. "Come on baby. Give it to me. Give me your cum" Brandi ordered before she shook her head violently when she had him completely engulfed in her mouth.

This sent Dante' over the edge and grabbing her head with both hands letting out a loud guttural growl he exploded down her throat. He worked her head around on his cock until he was done cumming. When he finished he released his grip on her. "Fuck that was amazing!" he panted.

"No shit" the host mumbled.

Brandi tipped her head back and opened her mouth showing Dante' she had swallowed his load again.

"Goddamn, the bitch swallowed everything! I can barely get my girlfriend to blow me." The host whispered in admiration. "Porno chicks don't suck cock that good."

"She knows what shes doing" I agreed.

"Come on baby lets see those big-o titties now." He almost begged.

Almost on cue Dante yanked Brandi to her feet like a rag doll and whipped her top over her head letting her beauties pop free.

Brandi had her back to us so all we could see was some side boob-age.

"Oh yeah" the host moaned. "Now turn around so we can see those big ole fucking titties you're so proud of. Bitch struts around here in those skimpy workout tops that can barely contain them. Half the time her nipples are poking out. She does it on purpose, she knows she's driving all the guys crazy around here. Teasing bitch."

Dante' admired her tits longingly as he rubbed on them and tweaked her nipples. He'd slap them and chuckled at how they bounced.

Brandi let out a little cute little yelp with each slap.

After playing with them like a kid with a new toy he got a serious look on his face and squeezing them tightly he bent down and started sucking on her nipples. He rubbed her tight ass with his free hand as he sucked away on her tits. He'd go from one tit to the other sucking frantically on each one. He lowered his face to her pussy and started kissing her through her workout shorts before he grabbed them and roughly pulled them down making Brandi step out of them.

"Goddamn look at that ass on her! Man I'd tear that up." he lusted.

Dante' spun Brandi around and hastily positioned her arms up onto the crossbar then he pushed her legs wide apart. He cupped her face and began kissing her. They made out for awhile before Dante' inserted a finger into Brandi's waiting pussy and began finger fucking her as they kissed.

Brandi moaned loudly as she ground her pussy into his hand as he fingered her.

"Goddamn she's fucking his hand." the host said almost sounding angry.

After awhile Dante kissed his way down to her waiting pussy stopping long enough to suck a nipple into his mouth and pulling away stretching it as far as he could before Brandi let out a pained whimper. He released it with a loud pop. He locked his mouth onto her clit and clumsily licked her pussy all the while roughly working his finger in and out of her.

Standing there spread eagle her arms stretched across the bar like she was tied up to some invisible restraining device her pink silver dollar sized nipples at full attention and big her tits heaving with each breath almost drove the host over the edge.

"Look at the fucking tits on that bitch! Her fucking nipples could put an eye out!" He proclaimed. "I knew they'd be pink. I had a bet on it. Have you ever seen anything like that?"

"Not outside a titty bar" I said.

"I can't believe that pencil dicked Dante gets to fuck that!" he bemoaned.

Dante' was now vigorously finger fucking Brandi as he sucked and flicked her clit with his tongue. Standing up but keeping his finger inside her pussy and his thumb on her clit he began kissing her neck driving Brandi nuts. He moved to her tits and sucked violently on each nipple.

"No marks!" Brandi half panted half moaned.

"I want him to know I'm fucking you, maybe he'll leave you and I can have you all to myself" he half threatened.

"He knows I'm fucking you." Brandi panted in a I hate to disappoint you tone.

This didn't appear to have any effect on Dante as he pulled his finger out of her pussy and began to roughly rub the shit out of her clit.

"Oh God, oh God, I'm cumming, ARGH!" she moaned as the combination of his assault on her clit and tits sent her over the edge. Her legs weakened she had to hold on to the bar to keep from falling as she screamed out in her orgasm.

I think the host may have cum to because he let out a low moan. I couldn't blame him as I was rock hard too and indiscreetly rubbing myself through my pants. I think this was the hardest I've ever been watching Brandi get fucked. Maybe it was the roughness of Dante's assault or the added lustful commentary of the host.

As she stood there tits heaving and gasping Dante' feed his finger to her and she readily cleaned it up. As she sucked on his finger Dante quizzed her. "He doesn't care I'm fucking you?"

"I told him all about it. He's been begging me to fuck you again so he can hear all about it. He even suggested we should get together so both of you can fuck me at the same time." She boasted proudly.

"Goddamn, well lets give him something you can tell him then" he commanded as he pulled her towards the bench press. He laid down on the bench and pulling her head towards his cock he ordered her to get him hard again.

Brandi readily obliged. Putting one knee on the bench and one foot on the floor she leaned down to suck Dante's cock. Her firm ass stuck high in the air and her big tits dangled freely as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Goddamn it, she blowing him again?" the host whimpered. "It's not fair. Man I'd like to go up behind her and stick my dick in that sweet pussy of hers. I wonder what she'd do? Horny little bitch I bet she'd love having two dicks at once." He proclaimed.

"I'm bet she'd like it but I wouldn't if I were you. Dante' may not like the interruption and kick your ass" I warned.

He mulled it over a bit as he watched Brandi work her magic on Dante's cock. "It's be worth an ass kicking to get a piece of that."

We could see Brandi's tits bounce and Dante's cock disappearing in and out of her mouth as she worked her magic on him.

"This is better than any porno" the host moaned,

Dante pulled on her tits like he was milking a cow as she sucked away. Soon he was hard again so Brandi straddled him. With both feet on the floor facing the prone Dante and away from us she reached behind her and grabbed his cock. Guiding it into her waiting pussy she impaled herself on it. When she was completely impaled she began to grind into his cock as she stared down at the appreciative Dante'. Her squirms turned to bounces.

Dante' reached up and played with her tits as she picked up her assault.

Brandi began rapidly rubbing her clit. "Fuck, fuck, oh, ohhh fuuuuck" she almost shouted as she exploded in orgasm. Gasping she collapsed on top of Dante'. This gave us a great view of her sweet ass and pussy with Dante's cock stuffed in it.

"Damn, she cums like a machine" the host murmured.

Dante rested for a bit letting her catch her breath before he started fucking her. He thrust his hips around as he started pumping his cock into her. With each thrust Brandi was lifted into the air.

Slowly Brandi came around and moaning with lust began riding his cock like a cowboy on a bull. She held on tightly as Dante' thrust into her. "Yes, yes, give it to me" she shouted.

"Goddamn, shes a fucking beast" the host said in disbelief.

Much to the chagrin of Dante' Brandi stood up letting his cock pop out of her.

"Fuck, I was about it cum" he moaned.

"I know why do you think I stopped, I want to cum again before you do" she almost ordered. With that she shimmed up to Dante's mouth and lowered her pussy down to his lips. "If I don't cum again you don't cum" she teased.

Dante' grabbing her ass with both hands ate her out with a vengeance as she squirmed around on his face.

Brandi even helped him out by rubbing her clit as she urged him on. "That's it baby, suck that clit hard. Suck it, oh yeah suck it, thats it. Now fuck me with that tongue of yours, thats it stick it in my wet pussy. Oh yeaaaaaaaah, thats it, thats it. Now suck my clit into your mouth as hard as you can." she half begged half ordered.

"She wouldn't have to tell me what to do, I know how to eat pussy." the host boasted.

Dante' sucked her clit into his mouth as hard as he could then shook his head around sending Brandi to another rousing orgasm. "Yes, yes, yes" she screamed as she came. I thought she was going to suffocate him the way she collapsed onto his face. Dante continued to gently lick her pussy with Brandi shivering with each flick.

Brandi said knowing I might be watching made it that much more intense. She stood up and repositioned herself and now facing us she grabbed the cross bar with both hands as she lowered herself back onto Dante's waiting cock as he guided it back into her pussy. Grabbing the bar made her big tits jet out nicely as she slowly rode up and down on his cock.

"Goddamn, look at those tits" the host said lustfully.

We had a perfect view of her luscious tits and sweet pussy as Dante's dick disappeared in and out of her. I could tell she was extremely pleased with the show she was putting on for me and I'm pretty sure she didn't know about the extra horny spectator. She was using the bar and her legs to help her stroke away on Dante's cock like some erotic squat routine. Her big tits bounced as she rode Dante's cock until he reached up and massaged them.. Hoping I was enjoying the show somewhere she indiscreetly looked around for me as she fucked away.

After a while Dante pushed her off of him. "I need to fuck the shit out of you" he exclaimed as he stood up grabbing Brandi he spun her around and forced her face down onto the bench. "You've been fucking me now its my turn." He held her face to the bench as he roughly positioned one of her legs on the bench and the other on the floor. Grabbing her ass and lifting it up before smacking it he ordered her to keep it in the air. He spanked her again for good measure as he stuck his cock into her.

Brandi let out a moan of half pain half pleasure when he spanked her.

"You liked that huh?" Dante' assertively quizzed.

"I deserve a spanking, I've been a very bad girl" she sexily moaned.

With that Dante spanked an appreciative Brandi again.

She let out a moaning yelp when Dante' spanked her "I'm a married woman fucking my young stud trainer I think I deserve a harder spanking than that." she lustfully pleaded.

Dante really smacked her hard this time leaving a bright red hand mark on her firm ass.

"Argh! Oh God, YES! I've been so naughty, spank me again" Brandi squealed with unbridled lust.

Dante smacked her ass even harder the sound echoed through the room.

"Argh! I'm cumming again fuck me harder" Brandi begged.

"Fucking bitch is crazy" the host gasp.

Dante didn't need to be told twice he grabbed Brandi by her hips and roughly slammed into her waiting pussy. The sound of flesh slapping together filled the gym as he pounded her like a jackhammer bringing Brandi closer to the edge. Sensing she was about to come Dante trust hard into her as he smacked her ass again.

Brandi being close to cumming met Dante's thrust with her own as she thrust back into his cock over and over again.

When Dante smacked her ass one last time she exploded in another orgasm. She screamed out in ecstasy then exhausted and panting she lowered her head down to the bench. She told me later that his smacks felt like electrical pulses surging through her pussy.