The Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing Brandi was about wore out, "I'm not done with you yet" Dante barked as he grabbed her hair and whipping her head off the bench he began riding her like a horse. He continued roughly pounding away into her. "I'm gonna give you something to tell you husband when you get home." he barked.

"I wonder if her husband knows what a horny slut he's married too" the host wondered.

I've never seen her take it so rough before but she was eating it up. With her head pulled back her tits really jetted out and bounced wildly with each thrust Dante pounded into her. If he had a big dick he would have been doing some damage. Still pulling on her hair like a horse's mane he grabbed a tit and squeezed as he fucked her like an animal. Letting go of her tit Dante' reached around and lubed up his finger on her dripping pussy before slipping his thumb into her exposed asshole.

Brandi let out a panicked shriek as Dante' fucked her ass with his thumb. It didn't take her long to get used to this new assault and she began to enthusiastically howl.

"Holy shit" the host said in amazement. "Shes a fucking beast."

After fucking her like this for a minute Dante' screamed he was cumming. He pulled his dick out of her well fucked pussy then by her hair he shoved the weak Brandi to the floor ordering her to open her mouth as he pulled her head back.

She readily obeyed sitting there her tits heaving with her mouth open like a baby bird waiting for his load as he beat him self off feverishly with his free hand.

Soon Dante' was exploding all over her face and tits some even made it into her mouth. For the second load of the night it was pretty huge.

She started to wipe the cum from her face but Dante' pushed her hand away and began wiping the cum off her with his dick. He'd slap her face with his dick until she'd open her mouth then inserting his cock she'd lick him clean.

Brandi obediently cleaned the cum off his cock each time it was presented to her.

Then he used his finger to get the last bit of cum off her tits before shoving the cum laden digit into her mouth for cleaning. Satisfied she was clean he ordered her to clean him up as he stuck his limp dick back into her mouth.

She eagerly lapped him up. She was going to town so much on his cock I thought she'd get him hard again but he stopped her after awhile telling her he's got to get going his girlfriend was expecting him. "I hope she doesn't want to fuck cause you wore my ass out" he said.

With that I told the host we'd better get going before we were discovered.

"You're right" he said as we headed towards the door. "Hey, what'd you come in for anyway?" he asked.

"Oh, I was picking up my wife" I said nonchalantly.

He stopped dead in his tracks as it dawned on him I meant Brandi. "That hot bitch is your wife?" he said in stammered in disbelief. "And you just let Dante fuck the shit out of her right in front of you?

"Yep" I said smiling in his discomfort.

"Damn, your both crazy." he said. "Hey, I'm sorry if I offended you with my comments but I've never seen anything like that before, shes a fucking beast."

"Why do you think I let her fuck around, she wears my ass out. She's a hard girl to keep satisfied." I joked.

"Well, if you ever need help fucking her keep me in mind I'd like to get a taste of that myself." he almost begged. "I'm Brandon, just ask for me if you need me. You can call anytime"

"I'll keep you in mind, you're more her type than Dante so you never know. But one thing." I warned,

"If you tell anyone, and I mean anyone about this the deals off. She'll never fuck you if you blab this around. She likes to be indiscreet."

"Hell, to get a taste of that they'd have to torture me first" he bragged.

We said good-bye and I headed home to wait for the exuberant Brandi who rushed in wearing only her unzipped sweat top which barely covered her shapely tits. She ran to me wrapped her arms around me and laid a big lip lock on me.

I could taste Dante's cum in her mouth. "Enjoy the show sweetie?" she asked breathlessly.

"What show?" I teased . "And why are you naked, did you drive home like that?"

"I sent you a text I was gonna fuck Dante again. Didn't you get it? I wanted you to come watch." she asked disappointingly. "Too bad I fucked the shit out of him, I put on a really good show for you. Too bad you missed it."

"I saw it but I wasn't the only one, Brandon saw it too! And it was a hell of a show." I told her.

"Brandon saw, shit now I can't go back there." she pouted.

"Oh you don't have anything to worry about, he'll keep his mouth shut as long as he thinks he has a chance to fuck you. You made quite an impression on him." I told her.

"Mmm, he is kinda cute." she mused. "And, he's always checking me out when he thinks I don't notice."

"Now, why are you naked" I asked again.

She explained that her ass was sore from the spanking and she could barely get her tight pants on without much pain. Dante goaded her into walking to her car naked. So she did. He walked her to her car and even though the parking lot is surrounded by bushes she said several cars honked as they drove by. When they got to her car Dante was feeling her up and and rubbing her sore ass before he spun her around and started making out with her again. After a bit she could tell he was hard again and he spun her back around and pushed her over the hood of her car. She thought he was gonna fuck her again. But before he could pull his shorts down Brandi asked about his girlfriend so he thought better of it. Before he left he smacked her ass once saying it was the best ass in town. "Make sure your old man knows how I fucked the shit out of you." he bragged as he left.

I spun her around to examine the hand print on her ass. It was really red and glowing. Grabbing her by the arm I pulled her towards the garage.

"Where we going?" she quizzed. "Aren't you gonna fuck me. I gotta have your big dick in me now?"

"I sensed some disappointment in your voice when you said he didn't fuck you over the hood of your car. So thats what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of that beat red ass of yours." I bragged.

She resisted at first but I told her now that I know how rough she likes it she can do it willingly or I was gonna smack her ass some more. Before she could say anything I spun her around and forced her face to the hood. I then I kicked her legs apart. Holding her face to the hood I positioned my hard cock at the base of her pussy and rammed it all the way in with one stroke.

Brandi let out a passionate scream.

"Hows that for rough?" I barked. "One thing about you fucking after Dante anything past five inches is fresh pussy." I teased. I let her face loose and grabbing her hips with both hands I pounded away furiously.

Brandi moaned in unbridled lust.

I exploded after a minute of this. It could have been the deepest most powerful orgasm of my life. My knees buckled.

"Goddamn you really enjoyed the show didn't you?" Brandi boasted.

"You were fucking amazing, now make yourself cum for me." I said as I smacked her ass.

With that Brandi started squirming her ass around on my semi hard cock. Just looking down at that sweet ass moving around on my dick and remembering the show from earlier was enough to keep me hard long enough to make her cum. When she was done cumming I pushed her down and ordered her to clean me up.

Before she took my cock in her mouth she looked up at me with a devilish smile "You're picking up some bad habits from Dante'. But I like it."

We spent the weekend fucking and sucking reliving the Dante' session over and over again.

She told me the reason she fucked Dante again was his girlfriend was jealous of her and wanted him to quit training her. She figured she give him something to consider before cutting her loose.

After that Dante' continued to try and fuck her again but she said the only way he'd fuck her again is if I was there. He readily agreed to that one. "I'll do anything to be able to fuck you again." he pleaded.

She even started teasing Brandon every time she saw him. She was driving him nuts. The next time she saw him she knowingly asked him if he's seen any good shows lately another time she seductively approached him when he was behind the counter. Leaning in revealing her cleavage to him she sexily said "I bet someone could give you a blow job behind that counter and no one could even tell. Would they?"

Brandon turned beet red and just stammered.

We've had our fuck dates with both Dante' and Brandon, not together but thats in the works. I'll let you know how it goes when it happens.

THE END