The Gym

Story Info
Three women against two men in the shower room.
849 words
2.73
32.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda, has invited her two best friends to her gym. The ladies have done a aerobics class and are now doing the cool off period. Caroline is in the treadmill, while Amanda and Michelle ride the exercise bikes, they notice these two guys watching them. But they're really to wrapped up into there own conversation to pay any attention to them.

The owner comes over and hands Amanda a set of keys so she can lock up for him, he's tired and just wants to get home. Noticing that's it's getting near closing time, she goes and locks the doors, and the ladies head off to the showers. While in the shower, lathered up, they tease and play with each other. Letting the hot soapy water flow over their bodies. Giggling and laughing they don't notice the men spying on them. That is until one of the men knock a waste basket over.

Hearing the noise, the ladies walk towards the noise, then suddenly there stands two naked men. Amanda's remembers them, Caroline gives them a stern look and Michelle stands there with her mouth agape. Caroline finally speaks, "Hey, what are you looking at! Didn't your mommy teach you proper manners? Don't look at us, look at the floor.:"

The men, not used to such a commanding voice, feel ashamed of themselves and are compelled to obey and look down, blushing. Not at all satisfied with the now demure posture of the two men, the women start plotting a proper punishment for their transgression. They whisper, softly hardly audible over the sound of the running water.

Then Amanda heads out into the now empty gym. Caroline orders the men to strip and get in the showers. They seem hesitant, and are blushing, then Caroline tells them to strip again and that's there just any way out of it for them. Reluctantly they strip. She then orders them, "Now kneel, head down, hands behind your back."

Some ropes and an box. Caroline and Michelle, binds the mens wrist behind their backs, then they blindfold them with their stockings. The women relaxed now, start giggling at the sight of the two men. Then Michelle, speaks up, "Mmmm, you're not so mighty now, are you? But we're not finished with you yet, oh no! We've only just begun."

The men gasp, hardly able to breathe. They can't really believe what they've gotten themselves into. The ladies begin to dress them up, making them wear their panties, playing with their cocks, the tease them mercilessly. They even put a little make up on them, some blush and lipstick.

Caroline then speaks up, "How are you feeling now boys? Have your learned your lesson? Never to prey on women again? Respect us? Serve us?" The men nod silently. Sternly she says, "Excuse me, I can't hear you, what was that?" The men say, "Yes we did." Caroline shakes her head, "Apparently not! You didn't respect us properly. You have to say, Yes we did Ma'ams. Now try it again!" The men now broken, willing to do anything just to end this torture, they say, "Yes, we did Ma'ams," and then bow deeper still. The women start giggling again. They are satisfied, but decide to deal a final blow to them.

Amanda, opens the box and takes something out of it. The mean hear clicking noises, but they don't know what the sound is. The women, begin playing with each other, knowing that the men can hear their moans of pleasuring each other, and hear each one of them reach their climax. The woman are having a wonderful time, all the while the men are even in more torture. Their cocks are so hard and tight in the panties and are trying to push out, leaving spots of their pre cum on them. Then, suddenly there is the clicking sounds again. By now, the men hardly notice it.

After a while the women fall silent and jump back into the showers rinsing themselves off. They get dressed, after toweling off. You can see their nipples thru their shirts. The men are oblivious to all that's going on around them. They are still blindfolded, as the ladies head to the door. The men gradually get out of the ropes, and leave hastily.

The next day, on the bulletin board at the gym, like out of nowhere, a curious selection of pictures appear. A group of young girls are looking at them, giggling and whispering. It's clear that it shows the shower room of the gym. But who are these silly looking dressed up guys?

As the girls are about to leave, two young men walk in. The girls see them, and start laughing hysterically. The men, not realising what's happened look at the notices on the board, checking for messages. Then as they see the pictures, they both become beet red in the face. Quickly they run out of the building, escaping the laughter and the embarrassment. Smiling Amanda walks over to the owner and lays the keys down.

By: Dominatrix Scarlet & lingeriel