The Gym: A Lesbian Love Story

Story Info
Two MILFs find love at a fitness center.
6.7k words
3.8
47.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walterk
walterk
80 Followers

THE GYM: A LESBIAN LOVE STORY IN SEVEN ACTS.

++++++

INTRODUCTION:

It happened so suddenly, so ominously.

I was in the kitchen at home making a wonderful dinner for my husband and I. I was making an ice pot roast dinner for my husband and I when a sharp and ominous knock on the door unexpectedly broke the routine of the afternoon.

When I opened the door, there was the grim face of a police officer standing in the doorway.

"Are you Mrs. Camille Tracy?" the officer asked.

"Yes I'm Mrs. Tracy," I answered.

"Are you the owner, along with your husband, Johnny, of a 2012 Honda Civic, New York State License Plate 3WD-5CL?" The officer asked.

"Why yes," I answered, "what happened?"

I could tell by the look on the officer's face that the news was not good.

"Your car was involved in a head on collision with another vehicle on I-90 West near Albany," the officer said.

"Oh, no!!!" I screamed, "where is he? Will he be all right?"

"I'm sorry to tell you, but your husband's dead," the officer said, "both he and the driver of the other car were both killed instantly. I just want to inform you as a proper courtesy. Please accepted my condolences."

The bottom had just fallen out of the world that I had so lovingly built 30 years ago when I married Johnny was now suddenly torn away from me by a tragic and violent accident on the highway.

"I want to go and see him, MOW!!!" I begged the officer.

"Are you sure you want to put yourself through this?" the officer asked.

"I want to see him," I yelled at him.

"Alright, if you want to," the officer said.

And so after I turned the stove off, I put on my coat, got into my own car and went over to the hospital.

Shortly after I arrived, I went into the emergency room and there it was: The body of my husband Johnny.

Police and doctors told me every detail about the accident. Doctors told me that Johnny had suffered severe injuries to his chest, head, and lungs. The injuries on Johnny were too massive and too deep and that there was nothing they could do to save him.

After I talked with police and Medical personnel, I left the hospital. It was at this moment that I totally lost it. After I got into my car, I completely broke down and cried like a baby. Crying because the life I had known for 30 years had suddenly come to an abrupt end and quite so violently at that.

But little did I know that this tragedy would lay the groundwork for the next chapter of my life. One that would see me in a new lifestyle that would change me forever......

++++++

ACT 1: CAMILLE MOURNS HER HUSBANDS DEATH AND IS ENCOURAGED TO JOIN A HEALTH AND FITNESS CLUB.

Here's how the road to the lesbian life happened:

My name is Camille. I'm 56 years old. Not only was I happily married to Johnny for 30 years but I'm also the mother of two wonderful sons. Tony, 28, and Johnny Jr, 25.

Both sons are now married to two wonderful women.

Neither have any children of their own, yet.

Johnny was buried three days after the accident. After the funeral and the mourning were over, I had to start picking up the pieces of my life and start all over again.

Weeks and months went by and I was still trying my best to move on. Friends were coming over to my house offering not only sympathy but suggestions on how to move on with my life.

They meant well. It was just that I was having an emotionally difficult time trying to get back to normal.

And then one day a friend of mine came over and gave me an idea that would change the course of my life.

Her name was Honey. Like me she was in her fifties (58), was happily married for 30 years and was not only a mother of two grown children but is also a grandmother. She told me that her husband and her were both swingers and she thought that I might try the lifestyle in hopes that I might find a fine suitable gentleman.

"No thanks," I told Honey, "no matter how nice a guy he is, no man can ever replace Johnny in my mind."

"Well, Camille, I've got an even better idea," Honey said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"As you know, Camille, I have a membership at Max's Fitness Club and Gym.

"Yes," I said.

"How about joining up as a member?" Honey suggested.

"Really?" I asked.

"Sure," Honey said, "this will be a great chance to get out into the world, again, and meet some interesting new people. make new friends."

"It sounds great," I said, "but isn't it quite expensive?"

"This month, you can sign up for only $50.00," Honey said.

"$50.00?" I asked.

"Yes," Honey said, "this special discount will only run until the end of this month so why not take advantage of it now?"

"$50.00?" I asked again.

"Come on, join," Honey pleaded.

"All right I'll join," I answered, "You're right. I need to get out of this house and get back into the world."

""That's the spirit, Camille," Honey said.

"When do we go over there?" I asked.

"How about right now," Honey said, "gym doesn't close until 10:00."

"All right, then, let's go," I said.

And so Honey and I climbed into her car and we drove over to Max's gym.

++++++

ACT 2-CAMILLE SIGNS UP AND BECOMES A MEMBER OF MAX'S GYM WHERE ALONG THE WAY SHE DEVELOPS HER FIRST SEXUAL FEELINGS FOR HONEY.

Honey and I arrived at Max's Health and Fitness Center. To my surprise, it was one of the most beautiful state-of-the-art fitness centers that I ever saw. Immediately Honey and I went to the front counter and there was Max.

Honey introduced me to Max who described to me some of the nice packages that the center had to offer. Max was so pleasant to me. He was very kind and understanding. After I told him about my husband's death, he felt sorry for me and thought that joining his club was good therapy in my time of sorrow.

And so, after a great deal of thought, I signed up for a 30-day package. The cost was only $50.00 but the experience of using a health club and gym as a means of overcoming my grief was priceless.

The health club was equipped with bicycles, weights, a sauna room and treadmills where customers would go back and forth while counting not only how fast they could go but also what their heart and pulse rates were.

When Honey and I both left the gym, She told me that I was going to love it there.

"You are going to love this place, Camille," Honey said, "Here, you are going to put the tragedy of losing Johnny behind and you are going to both look and feel like a new person."

"I hope so," I said.

"I know you will." Honey said.

The following Monday, Honey and I arrived at Max's and began our workouts. We both went into our locker rooms and changed out of our regular clothes and instead put on our gym clothes. We both wore tight Halter Tops and tight pants. After we both put our gym clothes on we went out to the floor and began our workouts.

The workouts lasted about two hours. We both used every single piece of equipment at the gym. We used the treadmill to measure how fast we were running as well as all of our vital signs. Honey and I both did pushups on the floor and Honey showed me why she has such a well toned body when she was lifting weights. I wouldn't be surprised if she went on to be a bodybuilder in the near future.

It was at that moment that the sexual feelings toward Honey started. I was watching Honey lifting weights when all of a sudden, I started having wet dreams about her. The sight of Honey, in her halter top, doing pushups and lifting weights breaking out in a big sweat started to turn me on in a big way.

As Honey continued her exercise routine, I was not only getting wet on the inside but I was starting to feel lust for her on the outside as well. I began to play with my body as the sweat pouring out of Honey's body began to glisten under the hot gym lights.

The glistening sheen of sweat had caked both of our bodies but it was Honey's sweat that was turning me on even more. Her freckles and age spots on her back only made her more sexually appealing to me. I was starting to rub my pussy as I was drinking in the sight of Honey and her beautifully toned body working up a sweat on the gym floor.

I immediately ran out of the gym floor and hid in the laundry room of the gym. There I removed my gym clothes and, now completely naked, was really beginning to explore my own feelings toward Honey.

I played with my pussy for a few minutes as I began to fantasize both Honey and I as lovers. While I played with my pussy with one finger, I was massaging my left breast with the other. I started to dream about Honey at this time.

"Oh, Honey," I screamed to myself, "please put your dildo into my pussy."

I was moaning and groaning for a few more minutes in pure ecstasy thinking about Honey in a perverse sort of way. And then panic surged inside me.

"Why is this happening to me?" I thought.

Here I was married to Johnny for 30 years. Years that gave me nothing but happiness and joy. And now I was starting to have these dirty thoughts about a woman, and a woman who was not only my best friend but was also a wife, mother and grandmother as well.

I thought I must be sick to be thinking of Honey in this fashion. I had to be. I was straight all my life, dating some of the nicest men I ever met until I found the right one in Johnny. And now I was having dirty sexual thoughts about not only a woman but one who was married, but also a mother and a grandmother and a friend to boot. Now I was masturbating over her in a sexual way.

I continued for a few more minutes until I finally was about to cum. I felt the sensation of my cum shoot up inside of me as I was about to climax after one big masturbation session.

When it was over, I laid back and relaxed on the laundry room floor. I then went back to the main gym where Honey had just about finished.

"Where were you, all this time, Camille?" Honey asked.

"Oh, I had to go to the ladies' room," I said.

"Did you have fun, here?" Honey asked.

Why, yes," I said.

Honey then told me how the gym's weights had really toned up her body.

"Here feel those muscles," Honey said.

I felt her newly toned muscles. All of a sudden, the sexual feelings for Honey returned.

"Honey," I said, "how about we shower and go home?."

"Why, sure," Honey said.

And so, after an hour in the gym, we showered together in the gym's locker area and then Honey drove me home in her car.

It was the quietest and most tense car ride I have ever been in.

++++++

ACT 3-CAMILLE FACES THE TRUTH: SHE'S IN LOVE WITH A WOMAN. A WOMAN WHO'S ALREADY MARRIED.

And so, every Tuesday and Thursday, Honey and I would both travel to Max's gym and Health Club together. Each week, I was pouring out my hart and soul to make myself more fit for my age. Each week, I cycled, ran and did other activities in order to stay and keep in shape. And to try to get over the sudden hurt caused by Johnny's tragic death.

And each week, I found myself increasingly becoming sexually attracted to Honey. The freckles and ages spots on her back and shoulders as well as the sag in her breasts gave her a more sexual appeal than any man that was at the gym.

When I got home after workout I went straight to my room and I kept playing with myself. I was masturbating like heck every single night, playing with myself until I came with full force.

It was at that moment that I had to realize the truth: That I was becoming a lesbian. Not only was I becoming a lesbian but was in love with my very best friend. One who was already married with a family.

For the next few days I was struggling not only with my feelings but also with how I was going to tell Honey the truth. I was hoping to break the news to her gently. To tell her in a way that wouldn't upset her.

One evening, I had just finished my bath and climbed into bed to watch some TV for the night. I was still trying to think of what to say to her and how to tell her when I got an unexpected phone call from Honey.

"Camille, is that you?" Honey asked.

"Why yes," I answered, "what is it?"

"Please come over to my place," Honey cried, "I want you to be at my side."

"What happened?" I asked.

"My Bill just left me," Honey cried, "he left a note saying he wants a divorce."

"No!!!" I said, "I'll get dressed, put on my coat and be right over as soon as possible."

"Would you?" Honey asked.

"Sure," I said.

"All right," Honey said, "see you shortly."

"See you, too," I said.

"Goodbye," Honey said.

"Bye" I said.

Talk about something so shocking and unexpected. I immediately got into my clothes and drove over to Honey's place to try to comfort her in her own time of loss just as she comforted me after Johnny's tragic death. Little did I know that this would be the moment when my romantic desires for Honey would be finally consummated.

++++++

ACT 4-HONEY TELLS CAMILLE THAT HER HUSBAND HAS LEFT HER.

I arrived at Honey's house a few minutes later. There was Honey sitting in her living room chair, crying, tears streaming down her eyes. She handed me the letter that her husband Bill had written before he left her.

Honey then told me the whole story.

"Bill and I, as you may well know, were members of a swing club," Honey said, "well, last week during one party, Bill had just met this 25 year old girl named Sharon."

"Well, to make a long story short," Honey went on, "Bill suddenly decided that, after meeting Sharon, he decided that I wasn't good enough for him anymore."

"What do you mean 'not good enough for you?'" I asked.

"Bill thought that at 58 years, I'm just no longer good enough for him," Honey cried, "he decided that a younger woman was the only way to go."

"Why that's not true," I assured her, "You're just as hot and sexy as any 25byear old."

"That's what I tried to tell him," Honey said, "but he thinks that at my age, I'm all washed up."

"Why that's not so," I said.

"Well it's true," Honey said. "Bill thinks I'm nothing more than an old shoe and an old hat."

"Why that's not so," I said, "you're just as beautiful now as you were when you were 25 years old yourself."

"Really?" Honey asked.

"Really," I assured her.

"Wow," Honey said, "you're not just saying that because you're my friend?"

"No," I emphatically told her, "I really mean that you're the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

"Gee whiz, Camille," Honey said, "you're one friend who can really be so nice to a person when he or she is down. I don't know what to say."

"Here's how," I said.

I then got up took honey by the hand and gave her a big hug. Although the hug was meant as little more that a symbol of friendship, A funny thing happened to me as I was hugging her. My hands were rubbing and massaging her back. The slow and gentle strokes of my hands were giving me some of the most erotic thoughts of Honey that I ever thought of.

That moment convinced me that I was becoming a full-fledged lesbian. I wanted to kiss her, to touch her and to tell her in my own erotic way that things will be all right.

My feelings for Honey had grown so much to the point that I thought of her more as a lover than as a friend.

I was in love with my best friend.

I wanted to tell Honey how I was truly feeling at that point. But after Honey told me what Bill had done to her, I decided to wait some more. Honey had enough shocks for one day. I decided not to make things worse for her by springing a surprise on her.

When our embrace broke, I asked her if she wanted to come to the gym with me.

"That will be very nice, Camille," Honey said.

"How about tomorrow night, then? I asked.

"That would be fine," Honey said.

"How about I pick you up at 6, then?" I asked, "will help take your mind off of what had just happened."

"Fine, then," Honey said.

"All right, then," I said, "6:00 it is."

"Great," Honey said. "good night."

"Good night, Honey," I said.

And with that I climbed into the car and drove home unaware of the new adventure that this development is going to take me.

++++++

ACT 5-AT THE GYM, CAMILLE'S PASSION FOR HONEY BEGINS TO GROW. AND HONEY STARTS DEVELOPING FEELINGS FOR CAMILLE. THE RESULT: THEIR FIRST SEX TOGETHER.

The following Monday night, both Honey and I returned to Max's for another week of feeling and keeping fit. As the weeks went on, our bodies were becoming more tonier, our arm muscles were becoming harder and I was feeling even more hornier towards Honey.

As I was watching Honey do her workout in the gym, I was awestruck by how determined she was to take better care of her self. Her husband's decision to leave her for a much younger woman would have broken the spirit of any woman. But it only made Honey more determined to take care of herself both physically and mentally. She was determined to prove that her age was no barrier to having fun and enjoying life.

After one session, I was awestruck at how Honey's body had gotten more muscular and well toned. When we were in the dressing room we would often compare the results of our workouts. I discovered that my body was growing even more muscular and firmer than Honey's. I even dared her to feel the muscles on my body.

"Honey?"

"Yes, Camille."

"How would you like to feel these hot muscles."

"Why, sure."

Honey began to feel my muscles and my newly toned body.

"Say, Camille, you're looking mighty good."

"Thank you."

"You've done quite a job moving on with your life after Johnny died."

"Thank you, Honey."

"Now how about feeling my muscles."

"Why sure."

And so I felt Honey's well built muscles. As I touched them, The warm sexual feelings I had for her were starting to come back. This time in a more pronounced way that usual. My nipples were getting hard as I felt the smooth and hard surface of Honey's muscles. I was starting to breath a lot more heavier than usual and I was starting to feel wetness in my pussy area.

My body was starting to weaken from just touching the toned body of my best friend. Finally, Honey grabbed me and took me into a private corner where she gave me both a drink of water from the cooler.

It was then I told her the truth.

"Are you all right, Camille?"

"Yes, Honey, I'll be just fine."

"What happened?"

"Honey," I told Honey, "it's time that I tell you the truth. I love you. Ever since Johnny died and you became my rock I've had a crush on you."

"What?"

"I know what you are thinking, Honey, and I don't blame you for being mad at me. But ever since Johnny died, I became sexually attracted to you. I had a crush for you. Please let me explain."

"This better be good."

"Ever since Johnny died I tried to get back into the singles scene and found several nice guys to love. But I soon realized that no man could replace Johnny in heart, mind and spirit."

"Then this woman named Susan joined me for a drink one night at this singles bar. and so we sat down and had a nice drink and some conversation together. All of a sudden one thing led to another and soon enough I brought her to my place where we slow danced together in my living room."

"And then what?"

"Susan and I went upstairs into my bedroom. We kissed and had some of the most beautiful sex ever. It was there that I became a lesbian. Nature was telling me that no man could ever replace Johnny and that my future was with a woman."

"Wow, that's some story. But there is one thing you should know right now

"What is it?"

"I still consider myself a straight woman. In fact, after my divorce from Bill becomes final I hope to get back into the singles scene and meet a fellow who is more appreciative of me than Bill ever was."

"Honey?"

"What?"

"Please, Honey, I think I'm in love with you."

"No, Camille, I can't do this."

"Please, let me show you."

And with that, I took Honey up close to my lips and I began to kiss her. Our kiss was deep, soft and romantic. It was a very passionate kiss.

walterk
walterk
80 Followers
12