The Gym Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you can see Chris, my sister is a bit of a show off. Her husband is too of course. It goes with the territory I guess."

I looked at Serene and tried to suppress the diametrical urge to bury my face between her tits or to run away. "Your earrings and necklace look very expensive too," I replied.

"Well, as they say, 'when in Kings Point.'"

We walked further down the dark hall until I could no longer hold my emotions back. I pulled from within and stopped her.

"Look, Serene, I'm not sure what's going on here, who you really are, but I think I should..."

Immediately Serene grabbed me and forced me against the wall. I glanced to the right and saw the tip of a sword angled inches from my face. It was held by a polished suit of armor that gave off a shine even in the patches of moonlight that came in between partially opened curtains. In the armor's mirrored surface I saw Serene looking at it. Looking at me.

"Beautiful, right?" she asked as she pinned me. I don't know if she meant the suit or herself. I agreed to both.

"What about me, Chris?" Serene pressed one hand on my chest while tracing my lips with the other. "Don't you find me, desirable?" She drew my gaze to hers, testing prodding, teasing my emotions until she found what she wanted. I turned away and this time looked down the hallway, focused on nothing but the retreating lines that would have joined the walls together if they were to go on forever. Just as my will would have met hers if I continued looking into those vibrant eyes and her large breasts continued pressing against me.

My cock derailed my choice to break the circuit by throbbing intensely. It cried warmth and attention, in her sleek hands, her salivating mouth, her slick pussy. I cried defiance to my seducer with logical appeals and emotional pleas. But her hunger to have me succumb to her salacious body and dominant will served her as well as the suit of armor standing guard must have served its wearer hundreds of years ago for treasures long plundered.

"Chrisssss..." She whispered close to my ear in what can only be described as the color crimson. "Give into me. Give into my breasts..." she grabbed my hand and pressed them against the top of the gown. I closed my eyes and tried to stop, but my hands slowly squeezed around her soft mounds. I felt her nipple pop from between my fingers. I unconsciously pulled them.

"That's it Chris, they are hard and want you to play with them more... Mmmmm yea pull them for me. Twist them. Fall into them. Be mine." Her hand dropped down my muscular chest ripping the buttons off my shirt as she went. "Look at my hands Chris, give into me." I watched as she ripped the last button off, then worked her way back up, tracing around my hard body. Squeezing here, raking her fingernails there.

She moaned in my ear "you have been hitting the gym a lot I see. Good. I like my slaves shapely.

"Slave," I repeated, holding back from the point again. I tried ineffectively to push her away.
"Too late to fight back now." She stopped, then stepped back. I noticed my pants were around my shoes. So where my briefs. I leaned against the wall, my breath coming in quick. My cock cut through the air as if it were a sword. But whose was it, hers or mine?

"Watch me." She took her gloves off, then reached around and unzipped her gown. As she did she kept on telling me that I was hard, so hard, and ready to fuck her. She drew her hand over her chest as she let the dress drop from her skin. It settled on her hand and folded around her legs. It still covered what I wanted to see. "Tell me you want me."

"I want you" the last vestiges of my will grew faint as she moved the dress back and forth, teasing me with a flash of upper thigh here and a quick glimpse of firm, smooth muscle there.

"Tell me you want to fuck me."

"I want to fuck you."

She walked over to me again. Her dress still covered her undeniable beauty. She pushed me over to a thick maple chair, and then had me sit down. She back away from my hands again. My cock oozed precum as she flashed more skin.

"Remember those dreams? How much they turned you on? I placed them there after you fell asleep in me that night in the gym. I whispered to you as your cock slowly deflated. Told you things that would make your subconscious mine, and through that, your body." Her hand disappeared behind her dress causing her to shiver. "Don't move." She slowly lowered the dress. Her taught nipples peeked over the top, and then the rest of her breasts appeared. They were large and full. Her nipples were large and hard. I watched transfixed like a deer about to be road kill.

"Tell me you want to fuck me NOW."

"I want to Fuck You." I almost screamed.

"Tsk-tsk-tsk" Serene reprimanded with her free hand; "You will do no such thing." The dress lowered to the top of her hips. I wanted to kiss and suck every exposed inch. "You will not fuck me," Serene said. "I will fuck you."

With that the dress fell to the floor and besides her jewelry and dark panty hose she was painfully nude. Her pubic hair glistened in the thin light sent by a silent moon. She sauntered over and in one fluid motion I felt her weight and her wet mouth on me. All resistance melted away as my body returned her energy back to her through my rock hard cock. Serene started bouncing up and down drawing grunts from me. The heat generated threatened to engulf the both of us in flames and start the universe anew as her pussy drew pure distilled passion through the medium between my legs.

I gave into her, mind, body, and soul with every thrust, with every escaping spark between our damp skin. "Don't cum, not till I tell you. I am in control." "You are." I grunted back. Serene wrapped her slender legs around the chair and ground herself against me. She pushed her nipple into my mouth. "Kiss my breasts. Play with my nipple in your mouth... Unnnn... mmmm." As I fell deeper and deeper under, she drew my face in tight and rode the waves. She was hard, fast, and rough, and I wanted her to continue using me forever. Can a slave be a slave when they choose to be?

"Feel the pleasure build. Grip my hips. Good. Hold tight. MMMmmm that's it. Hold on. Don't let go." She sped up to an ungodly rate, imprinting herself in my bones and marrow. Her walls tightened its grip on me. I felt that I would blow into her at any moment, but only adamantine pleasure faced me around every corner. After a lifetime of bliss she spoke again.

"Chris. You're so close now. Feel it build up. Closer...closer..." suddenly Serene's stiffened up and leaned back, removing her nipples forcibly from my mouth. Her walls strangled me.

"Cum Now."

I flooded her with the pent-up rage and rapture. The exquisite knowledge that I would gladly play this game with her again and again repeated itself with every spasm from my cock. I found the one woman who unlocked all the doors, touched all the secret places, and would do so again and again, because when she was done with her sensual burglary, Serene would leave her mark, yet leave everything else behind, untouched.

Our sweat began to cool our bodies. Our joined fluids ran down my trembling legs. My body was exhausted. A thought came to mind. I removed my head from its resting place on her chest.

"How long have we been doing this?"

"I think we started 45 minutes ago, but I didn't look at a clock when we started."

"No, no. I mean when did you first do this? Seducing me, making me your slave, then making me forget it all just so you have the pleasure of starting all over again."

Serene moved slightly, causing both of us to gasp slightly. I was still in her, and I was still hard.

"Does it matter, Chris? If I told you how many times, you would just forget it anyway." She began to rub my temples. It felt really good.

"'Forget it anyway'? Why would I... oh..." She started humming a song. It made me tired. "Do I have a choice in it?"

She spoke while running her hands kindly over my slack face. "You once told me I was like Christmas. The impatient excitement you used to get while looking at all the presents lined up like little soldiers under the tree, 'hiding in plain sight behind colored paper and scotch tape.'" She hummed some more, trailing her fingers around my ears, then under my chin. "Sometimes the joy was not the gift, but the unveilings of it, the delicious point when all the wrapping comes off, giving more and more to the hungry, innocent eye."

"I said all that?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I'm a smart guy." I relaxed in the chair, smiling.

"Now you are." Serene suppressed a laugh.

"Hey!" She leaned over and kissed my deeply, cutting off my mock anger. Her tongue, smooth and slick, was the last thing I felt as I gave in, one more time.

12