The Gypsy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
650 Followers

"God Molly, what is it about you that makes me not want to deny you anything? Yes I'll feel you up, but not tonight. Let's just cuddle and kiss for now okay?"

"Okay Jordan, cuddling and kissing is cool too. But don't wait forever to feel me up."

Molly took Jordan by the hand and lead him to the sofa, making him sit and plopping onto his lap. "So, now what? Do we make out? I don't even know if I'm kissing alright Jordan."

Jordan pulled Molly close and grinned, "You'll do fine sweetie, better than fine I suspect."

Molly leaned in to Jordan and gave him a shy, almost tentative kiss. She lingered for a moment, savouring the feel of Jordan's mouth and her's joining.

Jordan could taste the sweetness of cherry lipstick from Molly's lips. The softness of her kiss excited him, making him pull her tighter to him. His hand stroked down Molly's back, sending shivers through her.

Molly moaned softly, her kiss becoming more urgent and heated. Her arousal making her breasts and vagina tingle, her body taking over as her mind compressed into a pinpoint of energy centred in her belly.

Jordan could feel Molly vibrating with excitement. He knew that if they kept this up neither of them would be in any state to ease back. He pulled back and broke their kiss.

Molly whimpered in frustration, she grabbed Jordan again and managed to kiss him a few more times before he got her under control.

"Molly hold on honey, we need to stop for a second."

"Huh? Why Jordan?" Molly panted.

Jordan grinned at Molly, "Because if we don't ease up now we might go too far sweetie."

"Oh, okay. That was fun, are you sure we need to stop?"

Jordan gave Molly a quick hug, "At least for a couple of minutes. Once we calm down we can do it again."

Molly pouted again and rested her head on his shoulder, "Tania hates me Jordan."

"I thought you guys were friends, why does she hate you?"

"Because you're my boyfriend," Molly lifted her head and grinned, "and she wishes she was me."

"Ha ha, I thought she had a crush on me!" Jordan said with a quiet laugh and a sly grin. "Well if things don't work out between us I could always ask her out."

"Jordan!" Molly said as she playfully slapped his chest. "She's just a kid!"

Jordan gave Molly a gentle kiss, "I'm kidding! She's cute Molly, but she's not you. "You're full of fun and surprises, I really like being with you sweetie."

"Really? You're not just saying that are you?"

"Nope, I really mean it. You make my life interesting and I like that. I've learned more about Vancouver since I met you than before you pounced into my life."

"Hey you're the one who jumped into my elevator Jordan!" Molly replied with a giggle.

Jordan chuckled and pulled Molly into another gentle kiss, "True, but you were the one who wedged her way into my heart."

"Yeah but you're the one who fed me," Molly said as she returned his kiss.

"And you're the one who flashed me her cute little butt the day we met Molly."

Molly squealed and blushed, "Oh my god! Did I really?"

"Yeah just after you got out of the shower honey. Sorry but I just had to look." Jordan said as he kissed her again.

Molly touched foreheads with Jordan and looked into his eyes, "Did you like it?"

"Mmm, yeah. Did I ever tell you I had a thing for tall, leggy brunettes with short hair, blue eyes, and cute tushes?"

"No, but I think I know one you'd like to take out to a movie tomorrow," Molly said softly.

"Sorry kiddo, I already have plans to take this hot chick I know to this little dive of a Chinese restaurant that serves the best Cantonese I've ever had."

"Then a movie after that?" Molly asked playfully.

Jordan pulled Molly close and kissed her again, "Yeah I guess I could take her to a movie too."

Molly snuggled down into Jordan's lap and rested her head on his shoulder again. "Boyfriend? What do we do now?"

"Well Girlfriend I think maybe we should call it a night and get some rest. It's been a pretty exciting day for us both." Jordan replied.

"Oh! Yeah, okay." Molly said with a hint of disappointment in her voice as she got off of Jordan's lap. "What time for dinner tomorrow Jordan?"

"Four-thirty, five o'clock okay sweetie? You can come over earlier if you'd like. We could maybe hang out for a bit before we go out." Jordan said as he stood up as well.

Molly flashed one over her winning smiles, "Okay Boyfriend! I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

Jordan took her into another embrace and gave her a slow, deep kiss. Molly's arms wrapped around his neck and held him close as she pushed herself against him. Jordan could feel the heat of Molly's passion like a blast furnace. Their tongues danced in each others' mouths and Jordan's hands roamed down her back to her bottom, giving it a gentle squeeze. They eventually broke their kiss and stared into the others eyes, both panting softly from their excitement.

"Okay Girlfriend, I'll see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams honey," Jordan said as he hugged her tight again then headed to the door.

"Goodnight Boyfriend, you have sweet dreams too." Molly replied.

Jordan stopped at the door and winked, "If they're of you they'll be extra sweet Molly. Good night."

---

Chapter two to come.

Chiara23
Chiara23
650 Followers