The Gypsy's Curse Pt. 02

Story Info
Nuri attempts to remove a curse.
5.2k words
4.22
32.8k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you running off to? We have to pack the van and get out of here!" Nuri's mother said as Nuri tried to rush out the door. Nuri had just talked to Stuart, who insisted on meeting Nuri in person.

"Remember the glassware that was broken by that obnoxious woman?" Nuri had told her mother about the glassware being broken, but not about the subsequent curse.

"Yes, that was unfortunate," Nuri's mother said knowing that the glassware was worth at least seventy-five dollars.

"Well I am going to get some money from her boyfriend for the broken item, you do like money don't you?" Nuri said sarcastically, trying to mask the fact that she was slightly panicking.

"Oh yes, yes, go, get the money we'll need it!" Nuri's mother turned around and started gathering up her things.

Nuri had one foot out of the door when she realized that she had no idea how to "uncurse" someone. Cringing, she turned around and faced her mother. "Hey mom before I go, umm I know you've told me, but I just want to hear it again. How do you uncurse someone? I am just curious."

Nuri's mother paused and looked at her daughter suspiciously, she folded her arms and gave Nuri an angry look. Nuri slumped her shoulders, she knew that her mother knew that Nuri did indeed make a curse.

"Look, mom, I didn't mean to...well I thought you were...okay it was just as an experiment to see if curses were true. I never believed you until now! Ummm..." Nuri couldn't spit out her confession.

Nuri's mother flew into an animated rage, "Nuri, how could you! You cursed someone! I warned you several times not to use these powers flippantly!"

"Mom, I know! I am so sorry, but what's done is done! I have to make it right, please remind me! How do you uncurse somebody?"

"Nuri, be honest, who did you curse and what did you curse them with?"

"Mom, I'm sorry it doesn't matter...However, if you must know it was that obnoxious couple, especially the woman that broke the glassware, she got the worst of it." Nuri's face was growing red, she hoped her mother wouldn't ask what she cursed the couple with.

Nuri's mother spoke sternly and slowly, "Nuri, what did you curse them with?"

This was the question Nuri really did not want to answer, "Mom, it's really gross, I told you I thought the curse thing was fake, I was just trying to be funny, I was amusing myself. Mom, you know I have a gross sense of humor."

"Nuri!" Rage was building in Nuri's mother's voice.

"Mom it was gross sexual stuff, really weird you don't want to know!" Nuri pleaded, feeling sweat drip down her forehead, mortified by her confession.

Nuri's mother threw her hands in the air, "NURI!" she exclaimed, before spinning around and approaching Nuri with her index finger pointing in the air and anger in her eyes.

"I will tell you how to uncurse these people! But you must promise me to NEVER flippantly curse anyone ever again!"

"I've learned my lesson, please, please just tell me how to uncurse people!"

"Fine, you do the same thing you did to curse them, you must make your special concoction, but you say the chant backward. Also the people you cursed must be present and witness the uncursing. You also have to uncurse them of each portion of the curse individually, if the curse had multiple parts. If you leave something out it could stay with them forever. Be thorough Nuri, very thorough!"

"Why?!" Nir was frustrated, she could barely remember all of the things she said in the curses.

"I do not know, it is just the way it is, it will not work if you are not in the presence of the people you cursed! You must remember every detail of the curse, this is just how it is!" Nuri's mother looked concerned.

Nuri went and grabbed her satchel, she quickly threw her bag of beetle wings in. Then she carefully placed her special oils, placing them in the satchel, making sure that they did not spill. Finally, Nuri included the Mortar and Pestle. These were all the items she needed. She left the building to meet Stuart, she had agreed to meet him in the coffee shop on the same block as the hotel. Nuri was nervous. She had no idea what Stuart's reaction would be to the revelation she had cursed him and his significant other. She remembered that she cursed Stuart to "be obsessed with her." Nuri cringed at her own curse, afraid that her own latent desires caused her to curse Stuart and Stephanie in the way she did.

***

When Nuri arrived at the coffee shop, Stuart was already there, he had two coffees sitting on the table. "I am so glad to finally see you! Nuri right? That's the name you said on the phone." Nuri replied bashfully, "That's me." Excitedly, Stuart stood up and awkwardly gave Nuri a huge hug.

After the awkward hug Nuri sat down, but before she was able to speak, Stuart interrupted her, "I am so sorry about the broken glassware at the store, here I'll write you a check for one thousand dollars." Stuart pulled out his checkbook and started writing the check.

"Stuart no! That's too much!" Nuri exclaimed feeling guilty.

"Oh, no it's no problem for me, I'll do anything for a beautiful woman like yourself." Stuart looked into Nuri's eyes lustfully as he handed her the check. Nuri put it in her satchel.

"Stuart..." Nuri swallowed deeply.

"Yes?" Stuart said with great anticipation.

"I kinda cursed you and your girlfriend, or wife or whatever she is." Nuri blurted out, smiling awkwardly after the confession.

"What do you mean?" Stuart said looking concerned.

"I cursed you, I made you two do really gross things." Nuri looked away in shame.

"So that's what happened! I had the greatest night of my life last night! It was wonderful, Stephanie was all over me, she was totally into things she would have never been into before!" Stuart was animated and clearly happy to be cursed.

Nuri turned around again, she was completely surprised by Stuart's reaction. She looked at him, looking at her, he had a goofy shit-eating grin. Stuart suddenly reached over and lightly touched Nuri on the shoulder. "Nuri, the weirdest part is that all that time my girlfriend was doing all of those amazing things all I could think about was you!" Nuri brushed off Stuart's hand.

Nuri blushed. "That's part of the curse Stuart, I made you think that. It wasn't you."

"I don't care! Nuri! I want you so bad!" Stuart was still fawning over Nuri.

Even if it was just the curse, Nuri was enjoying the attention. A tall handsome guy like Stuart rarely ever showed interest in her. Nuri was beautiful, she had olive skin and jet black hair, her black eyes were hypnotizing. Unfortunately, Nuri could only afford out-of-style clothing from the thrift store and her natural hourglass figure was usually well hidden under baggy clothing. Nuri felt invisible to most men.

"We've got to get to your house, Stuart." Nuri pleaded. She did not want to uncurse Stuart in a public place, it would cause much-unwanted attention. On top of that it was paramount that she is in the presence of Stephanie so that she could uncurse her. Nuri was growing nervous about what Stephanie's reaction would be to the realization that she had been cursed. Stephanie had gotten the short end of the stick.

"Of course, of course, come with me immediately!" Stuart grabbed Nuri by the hand and she was whisked away out of the coffee shop and into the street. Stuart pulled out his keys and walked over to a brand new red Corvette parked in front of the coffee shop.

"How do you like my ride? Usually Stephanie uses this one, she made me buy it for her, but I thought you'd like it too. Maybe you can have it instead of her." Stuart quickly pulled out of his parking space and drove at a fairly high speed down the city street.

As Nuri sat nervously in the passenger seat she ran her hand through her hair. "You're so beautiful Nuri." Stuart complimented. Nuri glanced over at Stuart and noticed that a large bulge protruding was from his pants. Then Nuri looked up at his face, he was profusely sweating. Nuri tried to ignore Stuart's attempts at conversation throughout the fifteen-minute drive. He babbled on and on about how amazing she was. Nuri just buried her head in her hands, embarrassed by the nature of her curse.

Stuart parked the Corvette in the driveway of a large suburban home. "Okay, we're here." Nuri got out of the car and Stuart grabbed her hand. His palm was wet from sweat. Stuart quickly unlocked his front door and pulled Nuri inside with him. He put his car keys on a small table next to the front door.

Suddenly Nuri was staring directly at Stuart's naked girlfriend, who Nuri now knew was named Stephanie. For a good fifteen seconds, the two women just stared at each other. Nuri was fully clothed and still holding Stuart's hand, Stephanie was completely naked. Stephanie's eyes opened wide, her mouth stood frozen and agape. Nuri couldn't deny feeling good at that moment, Stephanie was a real pain in Nuri's ass at the flea market the day before. Nuri couldn't help getting some pleasure out of seeing Stephanie knocked down a peg or ten. Nuri tried to stop herself from doing it, but a slight smug smile formed on her face.

Finally, Stephanie seemed to snap out of her shocked daze, she screeched and covered herself frantically. Her arms darted over her breasts and crotch, her face glowed red.

"Honey, honey it's the gypsy from the flea market, her name is Nuri, she's awesome!" Stuart spoke trying to calm his girlfriend down.

"WHAT THE FUCK STUART!" Stephanie screamed and ran naked into the back of the house. Nuri was amused by the sight of the naked woman's jiggling backside as she ran away embarrassed.

"Don't worry about her, ever since last night she does whatever I say," Stuart said smiling.

"Yeah Stuart, that was part of the curse as well," Nuri said pulling out her mortar and pestle from her satchel.

Nuri was using the granite kitchen counter. From the kitchen counter, Nuri could see the whole living room. The house was huge, Nuri had never actually ventured into a house as nice as this one.

"Nuri, what are you doing?" Stuart spoke, curious about Nuri's current actions.

"I am going to uncurse both of you," Nuri said, somewhat shocked by Stuart's question.

Stuart grabbed the satchel from the countertop, "Not if I have any say in it, you won't!"

"Stuart give me back my satchel!" Nuri said in frustration.

"Nuri, I need you!" Stuart spoke out strongly.

"It's just the curse talking!" Nuri said as she walked towards Stuart to get the satchel back.

"Nuri, NO! We were meant to be together! Don't you see!" Stuart said, holding the satchel away from Nuri as she tried to grab it.

Suddenly both Stuart and Nuri froze. Stephanie had emerged from the back of the house, her face was red with what looked like a mixture of utter mortification and intense rage. Hot tears streamed down her face. She had a gun and she was pointing towards Stuart and Nuri.

"HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY HOME! HOW DARE YOU SEDUCE MY BOYFRIEND! HE'S MINE!" Stephanie screamed.

"Stephanie, please believe me! I am trying to make this better!" Nuri pleaded.

"Put down the gun honey!" Stuart said.

Almost instantly Stephanie dropped the gun. Nuri was relieved when it did not go off. Then Nuri remembered that part of the curse was that Stephanie had to listen to everything Stuart said.

"Stephanie, I am really sorry, I cursed you, I didn't know curses were real and as a joke to myself I cursed you and your boyfriend. I made him become obsessed with me and I made you do horrible, gross things." Nuri said apologetically.

"YOU BITCH!" Stephanie's screamed as she crouched slightly covering her nakedness with her arms.

"I am trying to make it right, that satchel that Stuart is holding, I need that to uncurse you guys."

Stephanie started to lunge for the satchel, "Stephanie don't take this bag thing from my hands." Stephanie stopped dead in her tracks.

"You know honey, it would have been really horrible if you shot Nuri. I think I am going to have to spank you. Come here and sit on this couch."

Stephanie's nostrils flared up, Nuri could see that every bone in Stephanie's body was telling her to slap Stuart senseless, but instead she did as she was told and sat on the couch. Nuri's curse was working without a hitch. "If this wasn't so cruel it would be beautiful," Nuri said to herself as she watched her handiwork unfold. Nuri watched with morbid excitement as Stuart lifted Stephanie's bare legs up. Stephanie's ass was jutting out, completely exposed, her knees were touching her nose, her feet were high in the air above her head. Stuart told Nuri to "hold that position."

Stuart looked over at Nuri, "I really just feel like I must do this right now, it won't take long." Nuri remembered that she cursed Stuart to "insist on regularly spanking your girlfriend." Nuri hadn't come up with that curse out of the blue, she had used her phone many times to look up vast amounts of porn including porn that featured spanking. Nuri was actually quite ashamed of this and thought of herself as a pervert. Through this massive amount of porn watching, she knew that the position Stephanie was about to be spanked in was called the "diaper position."

Stuart began to spank Stephanie in this humiliating position, he did so repeatedly with his bare hand. Stephanie wailed in pain and misery. The spanks and screams echoed through the room. Nuri watched frozen in shock as she saw Stephanie's ass very quickly start to turn bright red.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS IN FRONT OF THE GYPSY BITCH!" Stephanie screamed.

"She is no bitch! You're the bitch!" Stuart said angrily as he increased the intensity of his spanking. Stephanie screamed in anger and pain.

Nuri continued to watch, Stephanie was crying and pleading for Stuart to stop. Then Stephanie said something seemingly out of the blue, "I just want to lick your asshole! I'll do anything!" Nuri's eyes widened, her face turned red. "Oh, god I made her obsessed with eating Stuart's ass...Fuck I am a perv!" Nuri was mortified.

"Stop Stuart!" Nuri finally said, hoping he would heed her words. Stuart looked back at Nuri dumbfounded, "Sorry Nuri, I just felt compelled to do that for some reason."

"That's part of the curse Stuart, it's all part of the curse!" Nuri was very frustrated with Stuart at this point.

"YOU BITCH! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL! YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE!" Stephanie yelled at Nuri. Stephanie was still in the "diaper position." as Stuart had not told her release herself from the position yet.

Nuri was filled with rage, she believed she deserved every insult she got, but she couldn't stand her mother being insulted. "Fine then, I'll let the curse last a little longer," Nuri said in a sassy tone with her arms folded. Nuri had to admit that Stephanie looked hilarious as she was stuck in the "diaper position," while seething with helpless rage.

Nuri's eyes opened wide as she noticed that Stuart had taken off his pants, revealing his large erect cock.

"Sorry Nuri, I...I...just feel compelled to do this."

"What are you doing Stuart!?" Both Stephanie and Nuri yelled simultaneously.

I don't know I just, I just feel compelled to do this!" Stuart said as he turned around and put the tip of his penis into Stephanie's anus. Stephanie used her hands to pry her asshole open, inviting Stuart to penetrate her. She still had her legs high in the air, still her ass protruded outward. Stephanie breathed quick intense breaths as she anticipated Stuart's cock.

"Stuart you better let me eat your ass!" Stephanie exclaimed frantically, her face and muscles were strained now as she continued to anticipate the painful insertion.

Nuri put her head in her hands, "Oh god, anal sex and ass eating, I am such a horrible pervert!" Nuri thought to herself as she heard Stephanie let out an animalistic, bellowing howl.

Nuri peeked through her fingers to see Stuart, thrusting his large cock slowly in and out of Stephanie's ass. Stuart was going slowly but each time he was inserting his cock balls deep into Stephanie's ass. Stephanie looked like a mother giving birth without anesthetics.

"This is a lot easier than last night! You've been loosened up!" Stuart said in a chipper voice.

Nuri noticed that the Satchel was unattended on the table, this would be the perfect time to grab it. Nuri tried to walk silently to the bag. Stuart's thrusts became increasingly fast and the sounds Stephanie was making became increasingly guttural. Nuri heard Stephanie start to beg, "Stuart...please...let me put my tongue in your ass!" Just as Nuri reached out to grab the satchel, Stuart batted her hand away.

"No! Nuri I must make love to you!" Stuart said this as he continued to fuck his girlfriend in the ass.

"It's the curse goddamnit, all of this is the curse!" Nuri yelled.

"I love you Nuri, I must have you! I don't care if it's the curse." Stuart said pausing with the shaft of his erect cock lodged deep into Stephanie's ass. Stephanie was delirious and moaning, yet the look in her eyes indicated that she was fully aware of the words Stuart was uttering to Nuri.

Stuart grabbed the satchel. "I need you Nuri, I love you! All I can think about is making sweet romantic love to you." Stuart continued to thrust his cock in and out of Stephanie's anus. Stephanie's chin was quivering. "Stuart...how...could...you?" She muttered. Stephanie was clearly filled with many conflicting emotions. Her jealousy was still fully intact, but her desire to do whatever Stuart said and to put her tongue in his anus trumped her jealousy.

Nuri stopped and looked at the sickening scene of her own making. Stuart was fucking his clearly possessive girlfriend in the ass while simultaneously professing his love to Nuri. Nuri's heart sank, she felt like a horrible person. She was more determined than ever to uncurse Stuart and Stephanie. Stuart was not giving in however, he would not relinquish the bag. Nuri could think of only one thing to do.

"Stuart, why don't you let Stephanie eat your ass, she's been begging for it this entire time."

Stuart pulled his cock out of Stephanie's now gaping ass. "Fine."

Nuri was surprised that Stephanie actually looked over at her and mouthed the words "Thank you."

Stephanie lied down on her back, on the couch. "Honey, why don't you sit on my face, I want to do it like that. My ass hurts I don't want to bend over."

Stuart crouched down on top of Stephanie. He was facing her legs. His ass completely enveloped Stephanie's face. Nuri hoped that Stephanie would be able to find an air pocket to breathe out of. He let out a grunt of pleasure as Stephanie started to lick his asshole. Nuri's hope would be that Stuart would become so preoccupied Stephanie's passionate rim-job that she could take the satchel and uncurse the couple.

Nuri watched with fascination as Stephanie started to vigorously rub her clit and moan as she licked Stuart's anus. "Nuri...I'm thinking of you...I can't stop thinking of you!" He said as Stephanie licked his ass. Stephanie took a brief respite from her self-pleasure to hit Stuart in the side after he said that. Nuri thought she could hear a muddled, "fuck you!" from underneath Stuart's ass.

Nuri watched on, as Stephanie became more and more enamored and aroused by the rim job she was giving her boyfriend. She moaned undeniably pleasurable moans from underneath Stuart's ass. Her masturbation became more and more intense, her hand harshly swirled and rubbed all over her now soaking wet clit. Stuart seemed to be enjoying himself as well, he gyrated his hips on top of Stephanie's face. Stuart looked up at the ceiling and lightly moaned the name "Nuri," as he continued to get his asshole deeply and passionately licked by Stephanie. Then the moment Nuri had been waiting for occurred. Stuart so wrapped up in his own pleasure and obsession with Nuri dropped the satchel. Nuri quietly grabbed the satchel and tip-toed into the kitchen.

12