The Gypsy's Curse Pt. 03

Story Info
Nuri learns of her mother's past and gets herself in a bind.
3.5k words
4.3
19.4k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

As Nuri sipped on her coffee, her mother drove forward on the lonely highway. The mother and daughter were traveling through the night towards their next destination. This particular destination was almost always a large money maker for the two. For the last three years, they had attended a massive festival in New York State. Many patrons from New York City visited and they brought their money with them.

"Hey Mom, want me to take the wheel?"

"No."

Nuri's mother had been in a terrible mood ever since she learned that Nuri had inadvertently "cursed" a yuppie couple at their last stop. Nuri felt terrible about the incident and had recently been mulling over in her own mind the fact that she may have forgotten to uncurse a few of the minor aspects of her victim's curse. Still Nuri was still fascinated by her newfound powers and it would be a challenge, not to use curses in the future. The desire to learn more about curses burned Nuri up. As her mother continued to ignore every attempt Nuri made to initiate small talk Nuri became dejected and filled with remorse. Nuri looked away watching the dim highway pass her by, she hoped that her mother would chastise her gain if only to remind Nuri that she cared. Then, as Nuri started to nod off her mother said something surprising.

"You know Nuri, I cursed someone once myself."

Nuri perked up, her mother was usually so guarded about her past, Nuri's heart raced, she wanted to hear every word of her mother's story.

"Who did you curse, Mom?"

"I will tell you all about it, you must not interrupt and be warned this story involves your father."

Nuri's eyes opened, wide Nuri did not know much about her father, other than "he was a good man," and "If it were his choice he would be here with us right now." Nuri's anticipation for her mother's story swelled to unimaginable levels, finally she would know something about her mother, other than the fact that she was a strange, eccentric, stern, old Gypsy woman.

"Mom, please tell me!" Nuri pleaded looking over at her mother as she drove the large moving van.

Nuri's mother cleared her throat. "Nuri, this is a long story, so be forewarned. To tell the story of how I cursed someone, I must first explain my situation at the time. I was, as I am now a traveling merchant, I traveled with a large group of Gypsies, we were mostly located in the former Soviet Bloc. The people loved us, we brought goods into these countries, goods that were not available to the people under the communist regime. Although we got by well enough, I longed for a more glamorous life. One day when I was in a large city, I went to a ballet. In this ballet was a beautiful young Gypsy man, he was an outstanding dancer, he was masculine with a large bushy mustache."

"Was that dad?" Nuri said interrupting.

"Hush, let me continue!" Nuri's mother said harshly.

"That day, I do not know what came over me, I felt bold. I approached the man and he told me his name, it was Boyko, such a masculine and sexy name. Almost as if we had been cursed to do so, we fell in love and before I knew it I was living with him in his apartment. Life for a while was grand. For a year, I attended Boyko's ballets and sold my wares at the makeshift market. The year was 1990 and the Soviets were losing their control of the people. Then a devil came into my life."

"Is Boyko my dad?"

"Hush, Nuri! Let me continue!"

"Sorry, Mom," Nuri said in a slightly ashamed tone.

"This devil was Helma Faust, she was a part of a top secret offshoot of the KGB dedicated to the science of the supernatural. She had been studying Gypsies over the past decade and had discovered that the ability to curse someone came from a recessive gene present in some Gypsy males, but not all. I had up to this point been told and taught how to give a curse, but I was forbidden to do so as curses always resulted in our banishment from whatever country we tried to peddle our wares in. Curses are bad for business, and as you will find out they offer little help! Little did I know, but at the time Helma was desperately searching and looking to kidnap as many Gypsy men as she could.. She wanted their sperm."

"How did she get their sperm?!" Nuri said holding back laughter.

"How do you think? It isn't rocket science, how to get sperm from a man! Anyway, I arrived home from the market one day to see Helma at my doorway, two large KGB thugs flanked her, and Boyko was standing next to them. He looked terrified, I inquired as to what was going on and that Aryan bitch Helma, explained in the most clinical way possible, that she was taking my love away from me forever. I still remember her conceited look to this day, she was over 6'0" tall, with high set cheek bones and long blonde hair. I could just tell that she believed she was superior to me, she didn't care that she was breaking up two lovers, she didn't seem to possess any human emotions. Nazi bitch!"

"Dude, Mom you really hate her!" Nuri said surprised by her mother's sudden and uncharacteristic vindictiveness.

"DO NOT CALL ME DUDE! I have told you one-thousand times, I am no "DUDE!" Anyway, let me continue. I still remember Boyko's masculine tears streaming down his face as he was dragged away. When he was finally gone, I went into my apartment to find that part of my wall was opened. A secret doorway was revealed behind the wall, it led to an elevator shaft. Before I knew it an older man spoke, he was standing behind me. He was a veteran KGB assassin! He told me he came up through the secret elevator and was given the assignment to murder me and take my body back down the elevator. He told me that Helma was giving orders for ALL female Gypsies to be assassinated, he explained that he could not carry out the orders and instead was risking his life to warn his would-be victims of their coming doom. The nice man said that he had grown up in a concentration camp, during WWII and would not let the same kind of evil happen again. He said that all the large Soviet apartments built in the Stalin era had secret elevators going to every room, just in case the KGB needed to assassinate a citizen. I was in a panicked state, I asked him desperately where I was to go and what would happen to Boyko. The nice KGB man said that he already forged the right documents to get me to America and he handed them to me, he told me to leave in a hurry. It wasn't until I got into America that I found out I was pregnant, and yes Nuri, Boyko is your father. He knew you existed."

Nuri was stunned, she never knew that her mother's life was so harrowing. Then after some minutes of contemplation Nuri remembered an element of the story that her mother forgot. "What about the curse Mom? Who did you curse?"

Nuri's mother cleared her throat again, "That bitch Helma! Before I left, I took that same mortar and pestle and the same ingredients that you used to curse that poor unfortunate couple and I used it to curse that bitch Helma! I am ashamed to say that my curse was also sexual in nature, and like you, at the time I had no idea if it worked or not. Yet now, because your curse seemed to work, I am certain mine did as well."

Nuri was dying of curiosity, "What was the curse?"

"I am too ashamed to say."

"MOM! Come on!" Nuri goaded her mother.

"Fine! At the time, I felt terrible for losing my lover, but I did not want him to be unhappy. If Boyko couldn't have me, then I was to give him a beautiful Aryan scientist. I made Helma desperate for Boyko, a Nazi like her forced to lust after a Gypsy! I made he compelled to do everything he asked. Because of this, inevitably she would be pissed upon and shit upon by Boyko. You see as lovely as Boyko...your father was, he had a predilection to shit and piss upon his lovers, something I could never bring myself to agree to. Yet now he could indulge in this action with his new Aryan lover as much as he wished. The thought of a Gypsy pissing on a proud, haughty, beautiful German scientist made me amused, it gave me catharsis."

"Oh god Mom, gross!" Nuri looked disgusted.

There was a silence in the large moving truck for some time, until Nuri decided to ask another question. "Why didn't you just curse Helma, to bring Boyko back to you?"

"Oh, Nuri, I did, I did add that to the curse, I tried. You see since I was gone to America, I could not use myself to purposefully influence Helma. I made Helma do everything Boyko said, do you understand that? You see if Boyko really loved me he would have told Helma to release him, or bring him to me. Alas, it never happened. I don't really know if it was because Boyko didn't truly love me, or if it was because the Soviet Union collapsed very soon afterwards, I really have no idea what happened to Boyko and Helma."

"That's sad, Mom...I'm sorry." Nuri put her hand on her mother's shoulder.

"It's okay Nuri, I am over it, I made a great life for myself in this wonderful country."

Nuri looked away and shook her head, Nuri's mother's life was probably a lot better than the former Soviet bloc country she was from, but Nuri still lived a life of poverty, she could barely afford new clothes, sometimes she couldn't eat for days.

Nuri eventually fell asleep as her mother drove, aside from a stop to fill up the tank, the moving truck traveled onward until the sun rose the next day. Eventually, Nuri took the wheel and drove until the early afternoon.

"Say, Mom, you know we have a lot more money than usual. Do you think, we could get separate hotel rooms and I could go clothes shopping?" Nuri's request could have seemed cold, but it was a tradition for Nuri and her mother to get a little autonomy when they earned a good amount of money. The two spent so much time with each other, they often times needed a break. Both women had a mutual understanding.

"Sure, as long as you bring as much of our wares to your hotel as you can, they are safer in a hotel than in the moving truck." Nuri's mother responded.

"Yeah, sure thing Mom."

***

Nuri loaded as much as she could into her hotel room, she would have two days off in New York City before, herself and her mother took their wares to the massive flea market. After taking a nap, in her fairly cheap hotel room, Nuri took a cab to the nearest shopping area and bought herself some clothes. She purchased a nice orange skirt, white high heels and a white top as well as a new purse. Nuri looked much more fashionable than usual. Her long tan legs were exposed, her long silky black hair was washed and brushed, her face was immaculately made-up. Nuri was in New York City and she was going to go clubbing.

A few times a year, when she was in a big city Nuri would go to the clubs, she would usually get a man to buy her drinks and usually she would end up going home with him, have a one-night stand and be gone to a flea-market the very next morning, leaving before the man even woke up. It was Nuri's little secret, she enjoyed sex, and since she was always moving around the country, she never had time to form lasting relationships.

The club was packed that night, electronic dance music thundered through the club. Nuri built up a sweat, dancing. She could stay out as late as she wanted, she had a whole day left before she had to go to the flea-market. She danced with a few men, but none of them caught her fancy. Then eventually Nuri found herself dancing with a woman. She was petite, she had a short blonde haircut and a few visible tattoos, she looked like some sort of hipster. She had piercing green eyes and an irresistible wicked smile. For some reason, Nuri was more attracted to this woman, than any of the men she had danced with. She had rarely found herself attracted to women before.

"You're fucking hot." The strange woman whispered into Nuri's ear. Nuri was flattered and from that moment on the two women were attached for the night.

The night was a blur, Nuri remembered walking with the strange woman into the bathroom and passionately making out with her while the thud of bass from the dance music blared in the background. Nuri remembered her heart racing, she had never kissed a girl and she was surprised by how much she liked it. When the club closed, Nuri and the woman went back to Nuri's hotel room.

"What's your name anyway?" Nuri said as the two entered Nuri's hotel room. The alcohol was starting to fade.

"My name is Callie. Wow, you have a lot of shit in here." Callie said smiling, her smile seemed both seductive and wicked, it intrigued Nuri and made her attracted to Callie all the more.

"Yeah, my mom and I..." Callie jumped on Nuri and started passionately making out with her.

The two rolled around on Nuri's bed vigorously undressing themselves, until they were both in the nude. Nuri loved the feminine scent of Callie, her perfume mixed with her natural smell really aroused her. Callie was petite, but very well proportioned, two sleeve tattoos adorned her shoulders. Callie was now on top of Nuri, completely nude. Nuri completely nude as well had her long naked legs completely wrapped around Callie's waist, the two deeply kissed. Nuri was more aroused than she had been in many months.

"Fuckin' eat me!" Callie said as she rolled onto her back.

Nuri quickly found her face embedded into Callie's crotch, licking passionately. Even Though Nuri had never licked a woman before, she knew what she liked and, therefore, knew just how to please Callie. Callie's juices trickled down Nuri's chin as she lapped at Callie intently. Nuri looked up over Callie's shaven pubic area to see Callie squeeze her breasts and moan as Nuri ate her out.

Nuri was desperately aroused, she slid her hands down towards her crotch.

"Hold your horses, you're next! Take those hands away from there, I have something special planned for you!" Callie said.

Nuri obliged Callie and took her hands away. Still Nuri could not help but gyrate her own hips as she continued to lick Callie's clit.

"Oh Fuck!" Callie squeezed her two round tits together.

"You're fucking good!" Callie buckled her hips.

"OH, SHIT!" Callie grinded herself harshly on Nuri.

Nuri felt a flood of wetness all over her face, her lips pressed against her teeth. Callie moaned out, grabbing Nuri by the hair and harshly pressing her face into her crotch. It was painful to Nuri, but it was also insanely pleasurable, Nuri could feel her own juices soak the bed beneath her. Nuri kicked her bare legs and feet, as Callie's eyes rolled back in her head.

"OH FUCK I AM CUMMING!" Callie screamed out, her whole body twitching.

Nuri continued to lick Callie as Callie twitched and writhed in what must have been an unbelievable pleasure. Callie pulled at her hair and tits as she bucked her hips. Nuri became still more aroused watching Callie in the throws of so much pleasure, she couldn't wait until Callie returned the favor. Nuri felt her own crotch, it was wet to the touch. She felt her lips, they were swollen and numb from Callie's pelvic grinding as well as being soaked in Callie's juices.

Nuri couldn't help herself, she started to slowly stroke herself with her hand.

"Stop jilling off! Turn over, spread your legs, I've got a surprise for you," Callie said as she slowly got out of the bed and walked over to her purse.

Nuri slowly rolled onto her back, only to see Callie holding four handcuffs and a ball gag.

"I said spread your legs."

Nuri swallowed, she was nearly overwhelmed with arousal, she spread her legs, exposing her glistening wet crotch.

"Look at you, so wet," Callie said as she cuffed one of Nuri's ankles to the bedpost.

"I bet you can't wait," Callie said looking up at Nuri smiling as she cuffed another ankle to another bedpost.

Nuri began to say something but was met with a ball gag around her mouth, Callie fastened it tightly.

"I don't want your screams of pleasure waking up the other guests," Nuri said haughtily.

"Almost done." Callie cuffed one of Nuri's wrists to the top bed post.

"Okay, there we go, all ready." Callie locked the last cuff into place and stood back to admire her work. With her hands on her hips, she was able to admire Nuri's full body splayed out, bound and gagged spread eagle on the bed.

Callie then slowly walked over to Nuri and laid down in between her legs. Callie began kissing and gently licking Nuri's crotch. Callie stared up at Nuri and seemed to revel in Nuri's muffled moans of pleasure.

"You like this don't you?" Callie said as Nuri replied with a muffled affirmative response.

Nuri buckled her hips as much as she could as Callie continued to gently lick Nuri's crotch.

"You're so fucking wet!" Callie said as she easily slid three fingers into Nuri's crotch and started finger fucking her as she licked.

Nuri was beyond aroused, she already felt like she was close to orgasm. Callie's licking and finger fucking became more and more aggressive as time went on. Nuri was certain that she was about to experience the biggest orgasm of her life when Callie inexplicably stopped and stood up.

Nuri let out a muffled cry for Callie to continue, Nuri's juices were now soaking the bed beneath her. Callie instead used Nuri's skirt to wipe off Nuri's juices from her face, then Callie began to get dressed. Nuri desperately moaned through her gag.

"I guess I hit the jackpot," Callie said smiling with glee as she looking around the room.

Nuri looked confused as Callie pulled Nuri's purse up to the bed and started rifling through it right in front of Nuri's helpless eyes.

"A hundo!" Callie pulled out Nuri's last 100 dollar bill and put it in her own purse.

Nuri came to the sudden realization that she was being robbed, she struggled mightily but helplessly as Callie took a few valuable looking items from Nuri's hotel room and left. Nuri struggled and tried to scream, yet it was all for naught. Callie had left the room with a handful of valuable things.

Tears streamed down Nuri's face, Callie had stolen some of Nuri and her mother's most valuable wares. Nuri's whole livelihood was disappearing before her eyes. After some time, the hotel door opened. Again Callie returned, this time she had a backpack and a dolly with her.

"Just taking a few more things, it was surprisingly easy to find this dolly, got to love the city, 24-hour hardware store, just around the corner!" Callie grabbed as much as she could and threw it in her backpack. Then Callie put a large antique grandfather clock on the dolly. It was probably Nuri and her mother's most valuable item. It was only taken into the hotel room because the hotel room was supposively safer than leaving the items in a truck. As Callie was about to leave, she blew the enraged and still aroused Nuri a kiss. "Toodles!" She said in an obnoxious voice, before closing the door.

Tears streamed down Nuri's cheeks, her mother and herself would be destitute if Nuri couldn't get their items back. On top of this fact, Nuri was bound in a humiliating position, with no way of escaping. Nuri would have to wait for the hotel staff to find her, and once they did Nuri would be beyond humiliated. Nuri's tears were now soaking the bed. Nuri thrashed her head back and forth in disbelief. Yet out of the corner of her eye she saw something things Callie didn't take. Nuri's satchel, her mortar and her pestle. Once Nuri was freed from her bondage there would be only one way out of her desperate situation...She would have to curse Callie.

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers