The H.O.A.- Home Owners Association

Story Info
The HOA I wouldn't have believed, until it happened.
10.1k words
3.82
113.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue – Welcome to the Association

The neighborhood my wife and I moved into last year is beautiful. I'm not just talking about the quality of the upper-middle class construction, amenities, manicured yards, lush green parks, or neighborhood clubhouse with a pool and tennis courts. All of that is part of our neighborhood's Home Owners Association (HOA). The eye catching surprise came when we met the neighbors on our street.

Many in the eight-year old neighborhood are original owners and know each other well. Spontaneous gatherings in one another's front yards happen most evenings, allowing the adults to watch the children while catching up. The beer, mixed drinks and conversations flow freely. We noticed that most everyone on the street is in their late-20s to early 40s, fit, and place a high value on appearance. We either moved into Ken and Barbie's neighborhood, or the basis of Wisteria Lane. The ladies playfully enjoy the unofficial competition to be the hottest on the street while maintaining their close friendships. The men work to keep up, but mostly enjoy the eye-candy rivalry among the women.

We found our neighbors to be as welcoming as they are attractive. When moving in, many of the men showed off their physique by assisting with furniture. The women were generous with their cookies, neighborhood orientation and exposed cleavages. All the while, they were sizing us up as their new neighbors, and for the women, the new competition. My wife held her own. Suzi is stunningly beautiful and always mistaken as in her early thirties, ten years off. She stands 5'3", with shoulder length blond hair, dazzling blue eyes, a small waist, beautiful round 36D breasts and a gorgeous never-met-a-stranger knock-out smile. Suzi knew she made it into the inner-circle of women when she was invited to join the monthly book club. She was flattered and excited at the invitation. Suzi liked to read and thought it would be a fun way to get to know the other ladies on the street. She had no idea.

Suzi showed up to her first book club with a plate of freshly baked cookies and rang the doorbell. When the door opened, it was clear that most of the women had been there a while and had at least one drink already under their belt. The laughter, conversation and energy were boisterous. They enthusiastically welcomed her in, offered her a drink and began her book club orientation. Ten women filled the room and affectionately called themselves the HO-A bitch's book club. Suzi quickly discovered that reading the book each month was optional. The books served primarily as an excuse for the ladies to meet, drink and attempt to out-shock one another with stories of their escapades since their last rendezvous. Many of the escapade accounts detailed the sacking of men at work, social circles, and especially in the neighborhood.

For their club, HO-A bitches didn't stand for Home Owners Association, but proudly as the elite neighborhood HO Association. Suzi realized the competition among these women on appearance was only the qualifying event. The real and secretive competition was one of conquests.

The book club also allows an occasional novel to inspire shared field trips and adventures. A recent group trip to Las Vegas was motivated by a Vegas murder mystery filled with intrigue and gambling. The club felt compelled to do more research. Details of that research have never been shared outside the circle. Another favorite club memory is a ten-day Caribbean cruise a couple years ago that still makes some in the group blush – and want to go again.

Suzi came home drunk, stunned by what she had just experienced, and excited to be included. She explained she was under a vow of secrecy that has never been broken.

"I will tell you this," she said confidently.

"What?" I asked inquisitively.

"I am so wet and hot right now," she said seductively. She stood next to the glass front door, pulled her tight blouse up over her head and threw it on the new couch. She unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor, revealing her turquoise thong, tan legs and two inch heels. She reached around, unclasped her bra and tossed it in my face. While I reached up to catch her bra, she reached down to take a hold of my growing member through my pants. "I am going up stairs now to live out every page in your book of fantasies. I am going to do everything - not just anything - but everything you have ever fantasized me to do. Whatever you do," she added with a wink and a squeeze of my dick, "you better not hold back."

"I like this book club," I replied watching her saunter up the stairs. I had no idea what I was saying.

Chapter One – Entering the ASSociation

I walked around the house, turning off the lights, locking the doors and made my way upstairs. Candles already lit the room as I entered. The flickering light reflected off Suzi's skin as she rubbed baby oil into every surface and crevice of her body. Still in her high heels and thong, she stood bent over the bed, unable to help massaging her oil-soaked clit. "Oh God, oh God," she screamed as every muscle convulsed. Her body shuddered as the ready orgasm rumbled through her body. Her knees gave way, and then straightened again, pushing her ass higher into the air. She buried her face into her pillow and her tits onto the bed as she worked to regain her breath.

I shed my clothes and stepped up quietly behind her. I pressed my dick against her waiting rounded ass, allowing the oil to massage my member. "You are not done giving," I said, "that is just the beginning."

"Anything you want baby," she said seductively with resolve. "I am just getting warmed up."

"Not just anything," I reminded her. "Everything."

Suzi moaned with a smile.

"What are your favorite words when having sex?" I asked.

"What?" she asked inquisitively.

I laid my body over hers, still bent over the bed, so I could whisper the question again into her ear. "What are the favorite words that pour out of your mouth when you are having rapturous sex?"

"Oh God," she said immediately.

"That's two words," I corrected, "but will accept it. "What else?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Very good, what else."

"Deeper," she said. "Harder, faster," she added with her intoxicating smile.

"That's good," I complemented. "Those will work. Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes baby, anything."

"These are your words: 'Oh God, yes, deeper, harder, faster,'" I said pausing between each to let them sink in. Please say them again."

"Oh God! Oh yes! Deeper, harder, faster!" she repeated with dramatic meaning.

"I love the way they roll off your lips," I whispered back as the candle light continued to glisten off of her body. "How about nothing but these words from those luscious lips of yours tonight?" My request was more in response to her volunteered submission than a question. "Use them as much as you want, whenever you want, but only these words, no matter what."

"Gladly," she said with a knowing smile. "All I need is a reason to say them" she challenged as she began to stand up, turn around and face me.

"Ah ah," I corrected. "Stay where you are my love. Face low on the bed, shiny ass high in the air. You are right where I want you." I pulled the lace strip of the thong that separated her two tan oiled cheeks to the side. She felt my oil coated dick move circles around the target of her ass.

""Oh baby, no," she pleaded. "I've never..."

"Ah, ah," I said with a firm softness, "I don't believe 'no' and 'I've never' are words you picked for yourself tonight."

"Touche'." She buried the side of her face into her pillow again, stretched her hands out from her body for support, and pushed her willing ass higher than before.

"I think you mean tushy?" I answered with a smile.

"Everything," she said with lusty resolve. "I am everything you have every wanted."

I continued to circle the target of her ass with the head of my engorged arrow, allowing the suspense of what she knew was coming to grow. "Oh God," she spoke out loud in anticipation, her voice muffled by the pillow. I slowly pushed the well-oiled head of my dick into her ass. "Oh God!" she yelped, "Oh God!" Her outstretched hands each grabbed a fist-full of the comforter as she braced herself and welcomed full penetration with new resolve. "Yes! Yes! Deeper. Do it."

I slowly pushed deeper at her begging, allowing her virgin convulsing muscles to grab, massage and welcome my throbbing dick into this new territory. "Yes!" she screamed. "Deeper, damn it, deeper!"

My member gently advanced until it had vanished into the deep recesses of her ass. "Yes! Yes!" she continued to assert.

I slowly pulled back, allowing my dick to retreat until only the head was still penetrating. Her now vacant ass muscles were convulsing from the invasion. "Oh God, deeper," she pleaded. "Again!"

I reached around and began teasing her moist clit with my fingers as my dick pushed forward again into her ass. "Oh God," she repeated, "yes!" My arrow slid into the target easier the second time, her ass engulfing my entire member. I began to slowly move back and forth. "Faster," she demanded. "Faster, harder baby." My dick obeyed, slowly speeding up to action like a high RPM piston in a well-oiled machine. Her clit swelled and hardened as I spread the lips of her box and mercilessly fingered her button. My other hand began massaging her now erect nipple, begging for attention. Her body hungrily responded to the multi-faceted stimulation, begging for more. "Oh God, oh God, here it comes!" Suzi's outstretched hands clung to the comforter like a mountain climber on a ledge. Gasping out of breath, she pulled the entire blanket from each extremity of the bed toward her. "Yes!" she screamed as she exploded in her second orgasm. Her glistening ass rocked up and down, still receiving my member as it mined deep into her. My fingers were unrelentingly as they kneaded her nipple with one hand and worked her cum-soaked clit with the other. Wave after wave of aftershocks made her legs struggle to stand as her entire body continued to shake and convulse out of control.

With determination, her ass muscles tightened like a vice grip around my pulsating dick. "Faster," she said again, "I want it deeper, harder. Give it to me." I stood up straight and grasped her slender hips with both hands to support the force of my answer to her appeal. My whole body began to tingle with immanent orgasm. My dick swelled as my body slammed into her begging ass, drilling her with greater force and speed. "Yes," she squealed, "yes, yes, faster!"

My dick responded with the force of a high pressure hose putting out a fire. "Aaugh!" Wordless sounds flowed out of my mouth as thick cream poured into her cavity for the first time. Our bodies rocked as my juices flooded, filled and lubricated her swollen canal.

"Faster," she begged, "harder! Don't stop." Her ass consumed my entire member with every thrust, drinking up load after load that poured with each pass. My head was dizzy and spinning with her persistence as the muscles of her ass continued to grab my dick with resolve. "Harder," she insisted, staying with her selected vocabulary. Globs of cream began to gush and overflow with each siphon, mixing with the oil on her tan, rounded glistening ass. Wave after wave, she ravenously demanded more pounding for her virgin ass, draining me of an unprecedented flow of juice.

We both collapsed exhausted onto the cum-soaked comforter-tossed bed. "Leave it in," she said with a smile. "I'm not ready to be done with it there." I obliged, pulling myself closer, anchoring my dick deep in her ass. Her muscles cinched down again to surround and secure the welcomed guest. As she did, she reached up to the corner of the bed. I hadn't noticed her open cell phone there, and was too spent to think anything of it. She nonchalantly picked it up, closed it, and set it back down on the corner of the bed. Letting go of the phone, she lowered her hand to take hold of mine draped over her waist. She purposively moved my hand up to grasp her full breast. She kicked off her shoes with a smooth one two motion, letting them fall to the floor.

"Wow," she said with her seductive smile and quiet determination in her voice. "This book of your fantasies is an intoxicating page-turner. I am going to be up all night devouring every chapter. I'm ready for chapter two."

Chapter Two - The H.O.A.

Suzi began to look forward to the HO-A book club parties as a highpoint of each month. She never knew what to expect, like the twist and turns of a good novel. She also enjoyed the variety of genres selected for optional reading. They included a WWII historical novel, one of espionage with romance, and a scientific suspense thriller. I also always enjoyed it when she returned from being with the HO-A.

The Friday arrived for this month's book club party. Suzi had seemed unusually fidgety over the last several days. I looked forward to her being able to be with the "girls" to have fun and let her hair down.

I came down the stairs around 7:30 to head out for my usual evening run. I was surprised that Suzi was still home, and not at the book club. It always started at 7:00. She usually primps and dresses for the parties to keep her place as a serious contender in the continuing unspoken but very real competition as the sexiest woman in the neighborhood. Suzi was standing in the kitchen with her hair up, in old top and casual skirt.

"Hey baby," she said with a small brownie in her hand. "Try this," putting the brownie bite up to my mouth. I instinctively opened my mouth and swallowed the brownie. "It's a new recipe, what do you think?"

"Good," I said.

"Darling," she asked looking up at me with her big eyes, "would you do me a favor and take this over to Stephanie's house?" She held a large glass dessert tray overflowing with a variety of delicacies.

"Is this for the book club?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered. "I promised to bring the dessert and toppings."

"Why aren't you going? You love going to your book club?"

"I know," she said, "but I need to focus my attention on other things tonight."

"That surprises me," I said encouragingly. "I think you should go, it will be good for you. It will be fun and relaxing."

"No," she said with her mind made up, "not tonight. I'm not dressed or ready." After a brief pause, she asked again "Please, will you take this over there for me? I promised them and I don't want to disappoint them." She raised the full dessert tray toward me. "Please? They are waiting."

"OK, baby," I said, still surprised. "I was just heading out for a run. Let me go change and I'll take it over."

"You look great," she said. "Plus, they are waiting for this," she added.

"I am not dressed to go over to a house full of women," I said wearing only an old tank top and short running shorts.

"I beg to differ," she said taking a step toward me. She ran her index finger over my mouth. "I think you are perfectly dressed to go over there. In fact, I won't let you change. I want those bitches to know I am not only the sexiest woman on this street, but I am married to the sexiest man they have ever seen."

I felt myself harden within the constraints of my running shorts. Suzi reached down to take hold of my member. I would be careful standing at attention like this in front of those women."

"Maybe you should do something about that," I offered.

"Later," she committed. "I promised this dessert first," she said putting the tray in my hands. "Take this over there and make me proud. If you still want to, you can start your run from there."

I felt a little awkward as I walked down the street with full shorts and a full tray of dessert toppings. Fortunately my shorts relaxed with each step. I turned the corner and walked half way down the block. As I approached Stephanie's house, I could see a room full of women in the front room already comfortable with martini glasses in their hand. The sound of loud laughter came from inside. The door opened as I walked up the steps. "Come on in," Stephanie said welcoming me in to the inner-sanctum of the HO-A bitches, where no man had ever dared to go. Stephanie is in her early thirties, with long brown curly hair almost always worn in a bouncy ponytail. She is a knockout, standing 5'8", big brown eyes, freckles covering much of her mostly exposed body, including a large cleavage and tight ass. Tonight she was showing it all off with a bright pink and white low cut sports bra, matching mini-skirt and high heels. In appearance, attire and attitude, Stephanie set a standard in the neighborhood. "Would you mind putting that on the table I have set up in the middle of the family room?" she asked, pointing down a hallway toward the deep recesses of the large home.

"Sure," I said. I began to walk toward the back of the house. It took discipline to not let the way Stephanie filled her outfit create an awkward spectacle again with my shorts. "Unfortunately," I informed, "Suzi isn't able to come tonight, and asked me to bring the dessert she promised."

"Yes she did," Heidi said. Heidi was a tall fit 5'11" redhead with her hair flowing down past her creamy shoulders. She was wearing a sexy shiny green cocktail dress that looked to be more like strips of material wrapped around her body than a dress. The end of the wrap began its journey tucked into itself under her left arm. The strip barely covered each breast as it made its way down and around to just cover her shapely ass. Plenty of skin was intentionally left exposed between wraps, leaving little to the imagination, and a great temptation to free the small tuck holding the material on her body. "And she delivered on her promise," Heidi continued. "Hey girls," she called out to the other women in the house; "dessert has arrived and is making his way to the family room."

The long hallways of the home led to the back of the house and opened up to an enormous family room. Dimmed lights gently illumined the room, allowing a brighter recessed light above to showcase the table in the center. Couches and chairs were arranged around the edge for seating. A large wood sliding door was open and led to a deck with a gurgling hot tub outside. The light breeze of evening air helped to cool the packed house. Light classic rock filled the space from speakers at every corner.

As I entered the room, I felt the women crowd the hallway behind me as they followed. Suzi was right, I thought, they were waiting and hungry for dessert. I made my way to the center of the room and put the full tray of toppings on the table as directed. I turned; ready to reverse my steps down the hallway to make my exit. The hallway was crowded with women and impassible. I turned to an alternate exit through the dining room and found that equally sealed off by those gathered. Their posture looked purposive. I heard the sliding glass door begin to close, and turned in time to see Stephanie lock it as I considered the possibility of exiting through the backyard.

Different thoughts flooded my mind at that moment. As I looked around the room, surrounded by the women of this esteemed club, I was mesmerized by their individual and collective beauty. Clarice's short blue and white polka dot halter dress and matching blue high heels showed off her smooth dark African skin. The dress accentuated her infectious smile, large bust and endlessly long ebony legs. She was proud of all of it.

Jennifer stood next to her. She was a thin fit blond, around 5'6", wearing a tight black and white dress that fell to just above her knees. The braless dress and black pumps showed off her perky tits and fit ass.

Rosa's long black hair and luscious lips matched her gorgeous Latin flare with a red low-cut wrap-around dress and high heels.