The Hack Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers

The guilt that he had been suppressing through all of his arousal was now coming in like a freight train now that the barrier of his arousal was gone. It was his sister, the girl who he had spent his whole life with. Seth felt dirty.

As the minutes continued to tick off the clock, Seth began to try and justify his actions to himself. He hadn't actually seen anything; it was more of the thought of her masturbating that had captivated his mind. He didn't see any part of her body that he wouldn't have seen in a bikini. If she hadn't wanted other people to see it than she shouldn't have shot the video in the first place.

They were all lame excuses, Seth knew that. Deep down he knew that he was the one at fault for watching the video, but he just couldn't grasp whether or not being attracted to his sister was wrong. He knew invading her privacy was wrong, but the harder thing for him to grasp was the attraction.

Finally, he made a decision: in the morning he would get up and wipe the phone clean so he wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

If only it would be that easy...

tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers
12