The Hacker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's it. You can adjust it you like. You've got all the controls active now."

Cindy nodded and reached out for the control panel. Almost frantically, she twisted handle after handle, the top two were maxed out, followed quickly by the one at the bottom. The machine responded, the drops that were driving into her nipples turned harder while the cock started pounding into her and was now almost buzzing instead of pulsing. Her hand hovered over the final handle for a moment and then shot down and wrenched it all the way to the right. The water drumming at her clit increased in power and speed. Her hands left the panel, shot to the antennas and locked there as if magnets had drawn them. She felt the orgasm running her down like an avalanche, so fast, so quick. Her head snapped back like a whip and her eyes closed so hard that she felt a tear escape. Her back arched and her toes curled as if to gain a better grip on the floor of the tub. She was dimly aware that she was chanting "OhgodOhgod" but wasn't really able to do anything about it. Wave after wave tore through Cindy -- it seemed for a while it wouldn't stop. This devilish machine would somehow make her come forever. Finally it started to ebb enough for her to remember the STOP lever. She wrenched her left hand free and yanked the lever to stop the machine. The sensations stopped so abruptly it was almost a shock. She slumped over the panel and let her breathing start returning to normal. Her body was still twitching occasionally as aftershocks of pleasure bolted though her.

"So, are we calling this one OK?" Steve grinned.

"OK? Jesus, if it could cook I'd marry it on the spot!" Cindy grinned. A satisfied smile spread across her face as her body started winding down. She felt like she needed sleep, but there was no way Steve would be denied again. She owed him several good solid fuckings already and she wasn't about to have the tally climb any higher.

"I'll go get you a towel, you're gonna get cold. Be right back." Steve headed for the linen closet.

Cindy was about to slide off the back of the machine when the realization dawned on her. The thing still had her impaled on its dick. It was at full extension and there was no way she could get free until it was retracted.

"Steve" she called out in a playful tone "your little creation doesn't want to let me go. Tell me you trained it to lie down."

Steve came back in with a concerned look on his face until he realized what was going on.

"Damn, I hadn't thought of that. No problem." He reached around and twisted all the handles to their original position. He then snapped the STOP handle down and twisted the bottom handle about ½ way. She felt the jump inside the machine as it started to come back to life. Slowly the phallus retreated back to it's original position. She turned off the machine and swung a trembling leg over the saddle and stepped out of the tub.

Steve came up behind her and draped a towel around her shoulders. Almost an embrace she thought, and yet, he actually hasn't touched me. She took the ends of the towel from him and tucked them down the top of the towel to hold it in place.

"Steve, can we go sit in the living room for a bit?"

"Sure, can I get you something to drink? Wine, water?"

"I've had enough water for the moment." She smiled "I don't suppose you've got any Brandy?"

"I do actually. It's not a great one, but it's not bad"

She arranged herself on the couch and fussed with her hair a bit while waiting for him to come back.

He slipped a warmed brandy snifter in her hand and sat on the opposite couch.

"So, tell me about the little invention of yours in there."

"What did you want to know?"

"It doesn't use electricity, but it moves like nothing I've ever see. How does it work?"

"Well, the antenna nozzles are just straightforward garden hose nozzles on goose necks. The front one is a sprinkler head with a little propeller to one side. As the pressure increases it starts spinning. It interrupts the water briefly giving it the pulsing effect. The higher the pressure, the faster it spins."

"And it feels fantastic" She squirmed slightly as she recalled the sensation "what about the other part?"

"Ah, that was a bit of a challenge. You've seen lawn sprinklers that slowly wave a fan of water back and forth?" Cindy nodded "well, inside that is a little waterwheel and a set of gears. With a bit of work I cut one of those apart and hooked it up to a vertical slider. All I had to do then was stick a dildo on it and it was ready."

"But that's not what you had hooked up. That didn't look or feel like any dildo or vibe I've ever heard of."

"You noticed, cool." Steve looked almost smug. "The one you were enjoying was a prototype I've been working on today. It's a nylon plastic mesh tube inside a thin rubber sleeve. Inside is a little rod with holes drilled in at an angle. That rod goes down to the outflow of the gearing so when there is enough water pressure it starts spinning like the spray arm in a dishwasher. That sprays water inside the sleeve making it hopefully feel like something good."

"Hah, good? You have no idea how that felt. I couldn't describe it if I had a week to try. Fucking awesome comes to mind though"

"I'm really glad it worked and that you like it. It means a lot to me."

"So how the hell do you come up with this stuff. You can't be working out of a book. Do you walk through the gardening centre and think, Gee, that'd look good stuffed up somebody's snatch" She giggled into her snifter and flashed a devious look at him.

"Well, no, yes, kind of. It's hard to explain."

"Try"

"When I go to a store, I kind of inventory the stuff that is there. When I get an idea for something I'll go back through that inventory and figure out what I can use off the shelf. If I can't find it, I'll make it."

"But the ideas themselves, how did you come up with that little delight in there?" She jerked her thumb over her shoulder, pointing at the bathroom

"I'd be lying if I told you I completely understood the process. I think my mind will toy with an idea outside of my normal thoughts and when it decides that it's got something it flashes it to me."

"I'm sorry, you're going to have to explain that. Flashes?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure I can. You know the phrase 'like a bolt out of the blue' it's kind of like that. Or trying to read a book by the light from lightning flashes. If it's a simple idea it's easy to get in one bolt. something like the water bug took several, and the other night was a continuous storm."

"I kind of get it. But you're saying that you don't actively invent these things."

"Well, of course it's all me. The flashes show me rough plans or basic concepts. I have to then actively work on them to bring them into the real world."

"So in essence I was riding the lightning." That statement sent a thrill through her. He was just about ready to be trapped.

"I... well..." Steve looked like she had slapped him. He hadn't thought of it like this.

"Fucking me with your mind."

"...ah ...I"

"You don't spring effort like this for just anybody -- do you?"

Speechless and almost frozen in place - Steve just blinked. She had him.

"In fact, I'm willing to bet that I'm the only person that has ever been lucky enough to have 'ridden the lightning'. Am I right?"

Steve nodded, almost in a trace.

"Wouldn't you say that this is something that you do for someone you care deeply about. This is a pretty deep part of your soul you've shared with me."

Again he nodded.

She put down her glass and stood up in front of him.

"Don't think for one minute that I haven't wanted this too. I screwed up my computer deliberately more times than I can count to get you to come over. But you'd never make a move. Don't you like girls?"

He lifted his head and looked into her eyes. The fiery gaze that looked down from her seemed to be cutting right through him.

"Y..yes of course I do."

Cindy flipped the corners of the towel out and let it drop to the floor. Steve's gaze fell to the floor.

"Don't you like me?"

"Yes, but..."

"But nothing. Look at me."

His eyes lifted to hers again.

"Steve, I'm going to fuck you. Unless you don't want me."

"I want you to" he said quietly.

"What's wrong, don't you like me?"

"It's not that, I just don't want things to change. I've found someone who is accepting of my kinks for lack of a better term. I don't want to lose that, even if it means our relationship doesn't advance beyond this point."

"Well, let's see where this takes us. Now touch me."

Steve reached out to her and placed his hands on her hips, she reached down and started running her fingers through his hair. She took a step closer to him and his hands drifted down the sides of her thighs and back up, his palms flattened and slid to the small of her back. His lips gently kissed her stomach and he started moving kiss by kiss to her hip.

'Damn, he's thoughtful.' most men dive right for the prize when offered its like this. She forced herself to remember that this was supposed to be for him, not her. She lowered herself so that she was sitting on his outstretched legs and pulled his mouth to her left breast. He immediately took her hard nipple between his lips and started drawing his tongue across it in slow full length licks. His other hand moved from her back to her hip and finally to her pussy. He used the back of his hand to stroke her gently at first but she ground down on his hand to let him know that gentle and slow was not the order of the day. Taking her cue, he turned his palm up and slid two fingers between her lips and started stroking the area around her clit -- being careful to avoid the little nub itself. She reached down and undid his belt and opened his pants. Stepping back and kneeling down she helped him out of the rest of his clothes. She placed her hands on his knees and look at his face.

"So, how bad did you want me that first night?"

"Really bad."

Her hands moved slowly up his thighs.

"Why didn't you try to get somewhere that night"

"The bet was one reason, and the fact that you passed out on the couch from exhaustion would be the other. It would have been pretty scummy to try to do anything."

Her hands reached the base of his cock, she gently laced her fingers together encircling it as if to contain it. His eyes closed at her touch and a slight moan escaped from him.

"True, but I'm not tired now." With a smile she turned her head slightly and brought her face down to the head of his cock. She pursed her lips and placed a tight kiss on the tip. He moaned as she pushed her still pursed lips down to meet her fingers. Her tightened mouth made for an incredible sensation and this was augmented by slowly swirling her tongue around the head and drumming her fingertips on the shaft. Pent up and extremely turned on by her session on the water bug he realized that he was getting close to coming.

'Too fast, I've never come this fast' he thought.

"I'm close, oh Cindy, I'm close" he warned through gasps.

'Gotcha now' Cindy thought to herself. Her hands suddenly dropped to his thighs and she slid the full length of his cock into her mouth. She felt the tip touch the back of her throat, she swallowed hard twice knowing that the sensations from her tongue and throat would tip him over the edge. Sure enough she felt the first spasm, quickly she pulled back and placed her hand over his head and felt the first jet of cum blast into her waiting palm. Now that she had sufficient lubrication, she quickly shifted her hand so that she had her fingers wrapped around the head of his cock and her thumb blocked the next jet from escaping. Steve's hips did the rest of the work. Now that his body felt something tight and wet at the tip of his cock, his hips bucked to drive further into the target. Jet after jet flooded Cindy's hands, cum was now flowing out between her fingers, making his cock slippery and gooey. She continued to stroke and caress him, spreading his cum over him and revelling in the power her held as she watched him lose all control under her ministrations. Finally he slowed and collapsed back to the couch. Cindy slid her cum soaked hand down his shaft, rested the heel of her palm at the base of the shaft and started giving gentle rhythmic squeezes to mimic a twitching pussy.

"That... was... incredible!" He gasped.

"Glad you liked it. Let me get a towel and clean up before we mess up your couch" She let her grip relax and slid her fingers gentle off his shaft.

"I can do that." He said

"Shut up and lie there. Let me do the work for a change will ya!" She grabbed a towel from the hanger in the bathroom and was about to head back when she had an idea.

Steve was still coming out of the post orgasm glow when she came back and knelt beside him.

"Let me get this, I made the mess anyway" she said with a wink. His eyes bolted open and then relaxed as he realized what she had done. He was expecting a terry cloth towel, what he got was a warm moist sensation gently moving over him.

"Clever." He said with a smile.

"Someone showed me that a warm wet towel would feel better than a dry rough one."

"Wonder who that was." He moaned softly and his head dropped back and he closed his eyes as she finished wiping him off. She stood up and headed back to the bathroom to hang up the damp towel. The water bug was still sitting in the tub, almost looking at her like a pet that wanted attention. She tossed the towel over the antenna, thinking that it was kind of like putting a blanket over a birdcage. Folding her arms across her chest she studied the machine. Lawn sprinklers and pipe turned sex toy, who would have believed it. Shaking her head to bring herself back to the present and headed back to Steve.

"So, you think you've got one more left in you? I'd really like to be fucked by a human for a change." Cindy almost didn't believe that was her that said that, so raw and aggressive -- not like her at all.

"I... but... sure!" Steve passed from surprise to confusion to excitement. His body however suffered none of the confusion as his cock started to rise almost as soon as Cindy had finished her question.

"Excellent. Why don't you lie down on the floor and let me drive?" She felt a flush of excitement run through her body. She was never this aggressive, but she was starting to enjoy the feeling of power it gave her. She decided that she was going to explore this tonight, Steve seemed to be responding to it as well.

She stood over his face and looked down at him.

"Do you like the view?"

"Very much"

"Would you like a closer look?"

"Absolutely"

She dropped to her knees and straddled his face. His breath on her thighs was enough to make her pussy twitch, but she planned for more action than that.

"Do you like that?" She asked

He didn't answer her, but she felt his fingertips on her labia. Gently he opened her and the cool air washed over her.

"Ohh... put a finger inside me Steve." She blushed as she said this.

He complied eagerly, her soft flesh parted and his finger tunneled inside. He could feel her vagina clenching and trying to draw his finger deeper inside her. Almost without thinking about it, his other hand went to the small of her back and he pulled her down to his mouth. As she sank down she moaned in anticipation, slowly she maneuvered so that she was where they needed her to be. Steve drew a deep breath and his brain surged at the smell of her wet pussy. A musky sent with a floral undertone, he let his tongue snake up between her flesh to her clit and started slowly circling it. Cindy responded to this by moaning softly and clenching his finger more intensely. His tongue squirmed and dove and circled and licked and spooned her pussy while his finger alternated between pistoning in and out and firmly circling her g-spot until she thought she was going to cum right then, but she had other plans. She slowly moved back up on her knees and moved down his chest. Sensing what she was doing, he slipped his finger from her. She reached down between her legs and guided him to her entrance. She lingered there for a moment, letting him feel her hot lips sliding around his head. Without warning she dropped and let her pussy envelope his total length. They both moaned with pleasure. She lifted her hips up and back down, the hard cock filling her and retreating. Steve started pushing his hips up to match her descent, adding to the speed and pressure. His hands found her nipples and started gentle twisting and pinching as her moans coaxed him to continue. She leaned forward slightly and placed one hand on the edge of the nearest couch for support while her other sought her clit. Total abandon took them. Her moves were matched by his. His cock flexed as she hit bottom, she clenched to answer, he thrust up to get further inside her, she ground down to let him tunnel deeper. Her hips started to grind each time she bottomed out a stroke, his heels and shoulders were soon the only parts of him left on the floor -- his back was arched like a bow drawn to fire. She felt it before he said it, the tell tail twitch of impending ejaculation.

"Are you able to cum?" He gasped.

"No, but cum for me." And to make sure that he really didn't have a choice she clenched hard and ground down on the next down stroke. She felt his body start to go rigid and his hands dropped to her hips, locking her down to him so she couldn't rise back up. The hot jet of his cum made her pussy slicker than it had already been, the second jet caused her to realize that she just might be able to cum, if he could just keep this up a bit longer. Her fingers worked frantically to get the build-up to the breaking point, his cum was now drooling out of her and lubricating her fingertips. Not like her own juices, his was thinner and more slippery, another jet lashed at her cervix and that was all she needed. Wracked with an onslaught of sensation and passion they were both locked and frozen, silent and joined together in a single mind numbing shared experience. Cindy shuddering as her fingers moved to get all they could from her, Steve trying to pull more of himself into her and filling her with his cum at the same time. Finally the twinned orgasms receded, Steve collapsed to the floor, Cindy fell on top of him. Both of them heaving to catch their breath. Steve was softening inside her and she could feel him trickling out of her as he pulled out.

"Holy hell, I have never felt anything that powerful." Steve moaned.

"What can I say, a girl's gotta have some tricks." She grinned as she rolled off his chest and onto the floor beside him. "I've got to have some way of competing with that wonderful mind of yours."

"Mmm.. so it's strictly competitive is it?"

"I hadn't planned on it. But thanks for reminding me, you still owe me."

"Pardon?"

"You are still my slave remember? Are you going to have my mixer done before the end of your week of servitude?" She asked with a dreamy giggle in her voice.

"What if I don't" He challenged.

"Well, I guess you'll remain at my beck and call until it's done." She parried.

"Months" he mumbled as he snuggled his face to her breast "it could take months."

12