The Hacker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew, I need a break. Mind if I sit down for a breather" As she walked to the kitchen to find a chair the clamps twisted and tugged on her tits, a happy sounding sigh passed her lips as she dropped down on one of the barstools.

"So, you running out of ideas yet?"

"Not exactly, time is my problem right now."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I can come up with hundreds of things to do, but I either don't have the material at hand or it'll take me hours to put together. Ah ha! Got it! You want some water while I get this ready?"

"Sure, I'm almost afraid of what you've just come up with this time."

He passed a bottle of water to her from the fridge and pulled out a small zucchini and a cucumber. He also grabbed a peach from the fruit bowl and dropped them on the counter.

He moved to the row of drawers and started rummaging around, he'd occasionally look at an item and either put it back or develop kind of a smirk and drop it on the cutting board.

She watched as he worked, taking sips of the cool water and trying to figure out what he was planning this time. The cucumber was planned for her pussy she guessed, but the rest of it had her baffled.

The drawers closed and Steve now pulled a chef's knife from the block on the counter and cut the peach in half. The pit was discarded and the peach halves were placed on a small platter. Next, he used a peeler to skin one side of the cucumber. Next he cut off one end diagonally and then bevelled the edge with peeler. He used a garnish tool for making ripple cuts to make a long ridge back pattern on the peeled side. This was also dropped on the platter and he moved silently to the zucchini. Using a citrus scoring tool, he cut a series of gentle spirals up the length. Next he used a melon baller the size of the tip of Cindy's pinky finger to cut little craters all over the surface between the grooves. He then used an apple corer to cut a socket into the base and placed it on the platter with the rest. All of this was placed in the microwave and given 15 seconds at full power. Steve felt everything and seemed pleased with the results. Next he took one of the barstools and flipped it over. He now grabbed a rolling pin from the counter and using the duct tape from earlier he quickly secured it to one of the chair legs. Cindy was lost at this point, she knew something was intended to go in her pussy but what and how was not apparent. She wasn't pleased that the most obvious thing was the cold hard handle of the rolling pin and if that was the plan, Steve was going to be losing this bet.

She needed have worried, Steve was planning far more than she saw.

"Come over here, I think you'll like this" She stood up, moved over to him and watched as he slid the socket he cut in the zucchini onto the handle of the rolling pin. He then tore open a condom packet and slipped the condom over the zucchini.

"Just in case the edges were too rough, this will make it more comfortable." he explained. "Ok, it's ready – climb on"

"God I can't believe I'm doing this. Fuck this is so kinky." She stood on the balls of her feet and backed onto the rig. She used her right hand to spread her lips and guide herself to the target. Still slick from all the rest of the stimulation, she had no need to hesitate but decided to take this slow and savour it. The round tip was nestled inside her lips and she held there for a moment. Truly, all the stimulation so far had not concentrated on penetration and her pussy ached to be filled. Slowly she relaxed her feet and slipped down. She licked her upper lip as a delicious feeling of fullness spread up through her and moaned softly. Inch by inch another sensation dawned on her. All the grooves and craters felt like rippling waves against her vaginal walls as she dropped further down.

"Oh god that feels amazing!" she groaned.

"Glad you like it. Want more?"

"Give me a sec, I'm liking this as it is. Let me play for a second." She started sliding back up the shaft by rising back up on the balls of her feet. The highly textured shaft was almost enough to make her cum, her muscles clenched and rolled now beyond her control. The clamps were still working their magic as her breathing increased and her tits swung with the rhythm of her rise and fall motion. Without warning, the left clamp popped off her nipple, the sudden release and rapid twist on the the other one sent waves of delightful sensations through her and she closed her eyes to savour it. Almost immediately she felt a warm mouth on her left nipple – she snapped her eyes open to find Steve's face level with hers. Confused she looked down and saw Steve using one of the warm peach halves to circle her nipple. He increased pressure on the fruit and it yielded and distorted, almost mimicking a suckling mouth. The juice ran down her stomach and down her left leg. More kinky sensations, this man was making her lose all control and true to his word he still hadn't laid a hand on her. Imagine what he could do with her if he was able to touch her directly. Her head dropped back as waves of pleasure continued to increase in her and she was about to start her hand towards her clit to end the torment when a warm tongue wormed its way straight to her clit in one fast motion. Her head came back to find Steve still level with her. Looking down she saw that he had slipped the cut end of the warmed cucumber against her snatch and was using it to 'lick' her clit in slow lazy circles.

That was it, a complete overload of stimulation combined with the overall naughtiness of the situation meant that there was only one response for her body.

"Oh... my... gnnngh!!!" and Cindy's body stiffened and locked. Her hands flew back to the counter behind her and her knuckles went white from the pressure her grip exerted. Her breath came in ragged desperate gasps and shuddering waves of pleasure crashed through her mind and tremored though her body. Wave after wave rolled over her, in spite of her determination not to show him that she was so easily simulated. After what seemed like hours, her body returned control to her.

"Oh... my... That... was... epic..." she gasped between ragged breaths.

"Can you handle one more?" he asked.

"Why what have you got up your ohhhh..."

Faster than she could track in her orgasm fogged state, he clipped the left nipple clamp back on and snapped on a carbiner to the wire. This simply served to increase the weight on the wire and thereby to increase the tension on her nipples. At the same time, he flipped the cucumber over and was using the rippled side of it like a washboard on her clit. If that wasn't enough, his hand fell to the unused end of the rolling pin and he started twisting it left and right. The effect was dramatic. If she had any defence built up against the sensations he had previously subjected her to, they were useless now as he had completely changed the parameters. She didn't care, the wave built again and all she wanted to do was ride it. The rippling at her clit, the twisting in her vagina and the tugging on her nipples all made it impossible to do anything but cum. Spasm after spasm racked her frame, her pussy twitched and pulsated like it had never before, her clit begged to be relived of this stimulation but her hips forced it down to as far as her body could drop. A conflict that only resolved itself as the final orgasmic waves shot through her and she came back up on the balls of her feet moaning.

"I can't... No more..." With the green invader out of her and clear of the rest of the stimulation, she mindlessly tugged the nipple clamps off her and sagged to the floor, trying to recover.

"So, I guess that means I win the bet?" Steve said with a grin.

"I guess so." she said as she got to her feet. Wobbly and off balance she tottered and fell towards Steve. He grabbed her and held on until she regained her footing.

"You OK?" he asked.

"I am now!" She grinned "You lost the bet – you touched me with your hands!"

"Damnit, you cheated!" He accused

"I hacked it would be more correct. You're my slave for a week"

"And what do you want me to do, my master?"

"Hmmm.. I have this mixer that needs to be reworked" she said with a grin.

End of part 1

12