The Hairdresser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
834 Followers

Her finger slipped into my pussy while her tongue found my clitoris. She started lick the little nubbin as her finger moved in and out of my pussy. I felt her little finger rub gently against my anus. I was shocked at first but I was too far gone to care. My pussy juice made it easier for her finger to slip in.

I had an idea. I called her name softly. She looked up at me, her mouth covered with my abundant juices.

"I want to lick your pussy while you lick mine," I said, my voice shaking. She nodded, slipping her fingers out of me. She slipped her pants and panties off and climbed on the chair. I hoped it could take both of our weight. Her lovely shaved pussy descended on my mouth. I started to lick her pussy gingerly and I felt her tongue do the same. The fingers resumed their original positions. This time I felt a bigger finger going up my ass and I realized that she was using a finger one hand on my ass and the other on my pussy. I was wondering whether I should stick one finger in her ass. As if she read my mind, she asked me insert one finger into her anus. I have never done that in my life though I have fantasized about it. I was trying to figure out which hand I should push in when she answered me again. She wanted my thumb in her ass. I first wet it with her juice and started pressing down on her anus. She groaned, pushing against my hand. My thumb went into her ass. She went berserk, pushing her pussy against my face. I kept moving my thumb in and out of her ass. My tongue fucked her pussy. I squeezed a finger into her pussy as well. My tongue tasted her juice. We moved against each other faster and faster.

I realized that I was approaching my orgasm and suddenly it was upon me, I sucked her pussy hard trying to stop myself from screaming out loud as I felt my body shudder. she kept licking me hard and I kept shuddering. For the first time in my life I had 3 orgasms in a row. I pulled her by her hair to stop her from licking it anymore as it was too sensitive. I kept sucking her and she came harder. I didn't stop licking until she lifted her pussy off my face. We lay there, trying to catch our breath. She climbed off me awkwardly. I got off the chair and we hugged each other hard. She kissed me passionately, not wanting to let me go. I got cleaned up using one of the towels nearby and straightened myself. Sharon took my panties as a souvenir and she gave me hers. To her surprise, I wore it under my skirt. After I managed to restore some amount of respectability to my appearance, I said good bye to Sharon. I set up another appointment the following week for a massage.

To be continued. Love to hear your comments. Contact me for your comments or a nice chat.

gen_man69
gen_man69
834 Followers
12