The Hairdresser (Lynette)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynette was still breathing hard when she stood up from our position on the sofa and started to ease her skirt down her legs. I sat and watched as she kicked the skirt away and repeated the motion with her panties. My eyes didn't follow them all the way down her legs, preferring to stay on her pussy and the thin strip of pubic hair that led down to her slit.

I looked up, taking her whole body in, and stopped when I got to her face. Lynette wasn't smiling and it almost looked like she was awaiting approval. Rather than saying anything, I stood up, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her again. "You look amazing." I whispered in her ear when we broke the kiss and hugged her.

Lynette reached up for my shirt buttons but I took the initiative for the first time, leading her gently to lie on the sofa. I smiled as I backed away from her, again looking at how stunning she looked. My hands came to her thighs and I eased them apart. She opened them willingly for me and I saw her pussy lips part just enough for me to glimpse some bright pink flesh while I descended towards her. My tongue extended and I tasted her heat for the first time.

Lynette's legs opened further, easing my path to slip deeper between her thighs and allow my tongue to stroke up and down, first the outside of her pussy lips, and then down the center of her wet cleft. She tasted sweeter than any pussy I'd known and smelled faintly of her sex and her perfume. My hands slipped around the top of her thighs and pulled her up towards my hungry mouth. She felt swollen, warm and slick as I pleasured her with long slow strokes, each one probing a little deeper into her and dwelling a little longer as it lapped over her clit. As soon as I brought two fingers around to slip inside her and allowed my tongue to concentrate on her clit, I felt her tense and knew she was going to cum.

I carefully ensured a teasingly slow start by curling my finger up inside her pussy towards her belly and making very slow circles around her clit with the tip of my tongue. The more I felt her pelvis try to rise off the sofa and push my tongue onto her, the more I slowed my movements and eased the pressure I applied. Lynette's gentle moaning became louder and faster as I slowed, until a tiny scream came from the back of her throat and she made a huge thrust up towards my face. As her body anticipated the power of her climax her pussy muscles gripped my fingers like a vise.

Lynette's eyes had been closed for several minutes, but as the fireworks in her head started they opened startlingly wide. Her arms stretched out and her body tensed, knowing the flash wildfire of her climax could no longer be stopped. The initial wave started deep in her pussy and washed out through every inch of her, not quite reaching her toes when the second wave started. Time after time the waves pushed out from her contracting pussy, pushing pleasure through her in a heart-stopping orgasm. I wondered if it would ever stop, and then she reacted to the gentle movements of my hand and mouth again as they worked her body to keep her in ecstasy as long as I could.

Without pulling my fingers out of her, I slid up so my face was next to hers. Lynette's smile glowed and I kissed her softly and urged her to shuffle over so I could lie next to her.

"Wow." Lynette sighed. "If I'd know this could feel that good... you'd have been getting more than a haircut for years." It felt good to hear some levity back in her voice.

If I expected a breather at this point, I was very wrong. Lynette sat up quickly and restarted unbuttoning my shirt. When she was done with the last button I shook it off my arms for her and she went straight to work on my pants, finding and pulling down my zipper as soon as I stood up for her. As she pulled away my belt I could only watch as she grabbed both my pants and my underwear and pulled them off, slowly exposing my very vertical erection.

"I think you look beautiful." Lynette's eyes didn't leave my bobbing cock as she completed the job of pulling my clothing away. "God, you're so hard."

She reached out to touch me, feeling my stiffness and smiling at the effect she'd had on me. I was as hard as I'd ever known and her hand felt the power of my excitement as she wrapped her fingers around the shaft tight enough to feel the blood pulsing through the veins and pumping up the dark red head.

I stood stock still as Lynette brought both of her hands up and caressed my erection from both side with her flat palms. It almost took my breath away when she brought her head forward and took me into her mouth.

Lynette held me tenderly and sucked on me as her hands stroked me and caressed my balls. I closed my eyes and sighed as her soft pleasure continued, her hands never stopping their subtle movements and her mouth concentrating on the head of my bursting cock. I had always like my cock touched but until then I liked a harder grip better, Lynette's touch was softer and gentler but its ability to deliver pleasure was unparalleled in my experience.

Eventually Lynette slipped her mouth off me and looked up. She was almost apologetic, "I hope you don't mind, but I want you inside me." That did not sound like something to apologize for.

She quickly grabbed a few cushions from the sofa and a chair and laid them on the floor. Then she took my hand and led me down to lie on the cushions while she followed me to her knees and then threw a leg over me to sit straddled over my legs.

Her hands fell naturally to caress my erection and balls as I reached up to massage her breasts, sometimes alternately, sometimes together. We kissed constantly and her probing, urging tongue passed the message that she needed touched somewhere else. My body already feeding off her signals, I lowered my right hand and pressed my fingers against her hot and very wet pussy. Lynette's eyes widened at my touch, then they closed and she let out a soft groan of pleasure.

She felt like a warm peach as I explored her folds again. My fingers were immediately coated in her juices and eager to entice more pleasure noises from her. I was about to position my hand to trust a finger deeper into her when Lynette started to inch closer to me. Instinctively I understood what she was doing and placed both of my hands on her sides as she positioned herself over me.

Lynette slid onto me with an ease that was both comfortable and a sensory blast. I held her sides, feeling her skin slide through my hands as she swallowed me with her warm silken pleasure sheath. A few wiggles of her body so that she took all of me, and we were facing each other, smiling and joined. "You feel so good." I whispered to her, kissing her neck, running my hands down her back to her bottom cheeks and pulling her even harder onto me.

There was quite suddenly no hurry as we kissed and caressed each other quietly. I brought my head down and used my hand to feed her nipples into my mouth, one after the other. I licked all around her little erections, flicking the tip of my tongue across them and then sucking hard. Almost unconsciously now, Lynette started raising her body a little and sliding back onto me with a slow rhythm of strokes that were little more than a rocking motion, but still managed to increase our excitement as I reveled in the tight hold her pussy had on me. I opened my legs slightly and she sighed, "Oh," into my ear as she slid further down and I filled her completely.

Over and over, I ran my tongue around her nipples in turn and pinched her hard buds gently between my teeth. As Lynette looked down at me she wrapped her arms around the warm skin of my back and continued to pull herself on and off me slowly. After a few more small thrusts, she reached down behind herself and touched my balls with her fingertips. She could only reach far enough to stroke me lightly, but she could feel how firm and full my balls were as my pelvis made its own restricted movements with her.

She again sensed that it was time to change and she turned sideways, sliding underneath me carefully so we could change position without me coming out of her. I immediately started to thrust gently into her.

Lynette's eyes closed as she concentrated on the feeling of me inside her. Already my balls were reacting to the eroticism of the night. This felt so much more than just another lover, and I didn't want to lose eye contact with Lynette as I withdrew from her each time, ready for another plunge into the depths of her sex.

Her hands came up to caress my hips and encourage my movements. I felt the touch of her fingers on my skin, but my cock only recognized yet another sensory assault that sent a pulse of pleasure through me. My balls were already straining to hold back as I started to build up a rhythm of strokes. The light touch of Lynette's fingers wandered over my lower back and across my buttocks and I slid in and out of her, each stroke pulling the rim of my cockhead deliciously along her pussy walls. Every time I withdrew I came as close as I thought possible to coming out of her, giving a feeling like I was entering her for the first time when I pushed into her again.

I knew that holding back was no longer an option as soon as I felt her pelvis come up and meet mine. Lynette's eyes urged me on, her body was mine, and she wanted nothing more than to please me. Her desire was feeding me and the physical result was building to an unstoppable crescendo.

She knew that I was cumming. Somehow I managed to maintain that deliciously slow rhythm as my body made its irresistible journey through the ecstatic tension towards relief. Just as the strokes became difficult to complete, Lynette whispered, "Yes," to me and the flood started.

Despite the urge to close my eyes, I watched Lynette's smile as she pulled me into her and became responsible for the biggest climax of my life. The high seemed to last forever, the waves of heat and sparks that flowed through my every sinew, releasing the tension with a flood of pleasure waves that pulsed through me and pulled at every part of me. The first spasm of my cum built up as the pleasure rushed through me over and over until the moment arrived and my balls exploded and shot a huge burst of hot seamen into her.

Lynette watched intently as my face reflected the release. I mouthed, "Oh God," and almost stopped moving as the climax started, then I started trusting again, prolonging the moment. The pressure of my first spurt was almost a surprise to her as her face changed and then settled back to what I'd been used to as her pussy was filled with my seed. I relaxed and slumped into her arms and she held me tight, pulling me as close as she could and letting me know it was okay to stay inside her.

My heart was still pounding when I finally slipped off and out of her. I moved naturally to lie at her side, my soaked and spent cock slackening as it rested on her thigh. After another few moments to regain my breath, I brought a hand up to her cheek and stroked it lightly while we smiled at each other.

"That was wonderful." I kissed her again as she shuffled a little and worked her hand down to rest on my softening cock.

"Unbelievable." I concurred, even though I believed how good it was.

"Thank you." Lynette slipped over to lie on her back and started up at the ceiling wistfully. "I've wanted it to be like that for so long." She looked over at me, still slightly out of breath. "You were so nice to me, all this evening."

I looked at her beautiful face and felt genuinely pleased that I'd helped her feel good. "It was all my pleasure." I told her, and really meant it.

"I hope this doesn't mean that..."

Lynette guessed my question, leaned over me again and kissed me. "No, you can still come for haircuts. Of course you can." Then with a wicked smile, "You just might have to cut some of my hair while you're here.

12