The Hairem Pt. 01: Getting the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I mean for me it is. It's absolutely incredible!"

"And what about for the girls?"

"Well a couple have done it just to make me happy, but there was one or two that genuinely enjoyed the experience, either because they found it hot how much it turned me on or because of how raunchy and selfish it is."

Cat finished her lunch and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well other than feeling my cock against their head, the girl doesn't get anything in return from me. It's much like the idea of a blowjob, except I'm just using their hair like a cum rag, which some girls find appealing I guess. There was one girl in particular I messed around with that really prided herself on her hair and when I used it to get off with, that thrilled her so much. She was one of two that let me actually cum in their hair."

"Hm. I'm very curious as to what that'd be like."

"I could always give you a demonstration," I quipped. Suddenly feeling guilty for my comment I apologized, "Sorry. That's the sexual frustration talking."

"It's alright." She then gave me a weird look as she said, "I know the struggle."

Before I could ask what she meant, Nicole came over and said hi and interacted with us a bit, distracting me from my question. We finished lunch and then I resumed my post while Katherine went off and enjoyed her lunch.

Nothing happened really. One customer came in for their appointment and there were no phone calls before Katherine got back. Understandably people didn't really go to the salon during lunch time.

When Katherine did get back I noticed her face was a little flushed. "You okay?"

She just nodded quickly and kept her head down, staring at the desk as she sat back in her seat.

"Alrighty then," I said.

The rest of the day went on easily enough. I stayed to help clean up like I told Angel I would and got another chance to play with her hair. As I played with it, she asked me about my day.

"So do you like working here?"

"I do," I said as I ran my fingers from the top of her head to the bottom. We were arranged so that she was in her chair with her back to me while I stood behind her. "I haven't really talked to anyone except Cat, who I already know, and a little bit with Nicole. I tried talking to Katherine but she didn't really respond."

"Yeah she's a quiet one," Angel admitted. "She's my niece, though, and I know she wants to be a stylist one day. She's taking classes at the local community college so she's only here part time, but while she's here I intend on trying to show her the ropes a little bit and help her get into the practice. Hopefully over time she'll open up a little more. That's why I gave her the job as a receptionist, so she can see the world of hair styling and cutting, but also get some practice interacting with people. I'm also hoping you can provide some aide in braking her out of her shell. Would you mind?"

"Not at all," I said, grabbing a couple good handfuls of her hair and giving a slight pull. She gave a pleased moan in response. "Katherine seems quite nice and is cute. If she was able to open up, I'm sure she'd make a great employee here. I'd be happy to help in that quest."

Angel smiled. "You're not just saying that so you get to keep playing with my hair, are you?"

"Of course not, though I definitely don't want to lose the chance to play with this," I said as I gave a little rougher pull than normal.

She let out a little "oh" in surprise.

"You know," I spoke, "I see that great hair runs in the family. Katherine has some very soft and playable hair too."

"Oh, are you cheating on me, playing with other people's hair? Is my hair not good enough?" I could tell by her tone that she was only kidding and didn't actually mind. I decided to take a risk and play along a little.

"Hey, I'm a man of many tastes, why should I limit myself to just one hairstyle." I then took my hands and scratched at her scalp a bit.

"Mmmm. Well with how you play with hair I'm sure ladies are lining up to hair you in their tresses. I definitely enjoy having you in mine."

"Well how could I resist yours," I said. "It's so sexy and inviting to play with. It makes me want to play with it, mess with it, and so much more."

She gave a smile as I shook out her hair a bit, then glided my fingers through to straighten it back to perfection. "I'm sure would love to do more with my hair. Maybe one day I'll let you. After all, I did hire you for more than just your people skills."

"Oh? What else did you hire me for?"

Angel forced my hands out of her hair by spinning around and facing me. My heart started to beat a little faster in anticipation as to what she might say. "Unfortunately that's above your pay-grade right now," she jested.

"Isn't it at my pay-grade if it's the reason I got hired?" I asked. She just laughed.

"You'll find out soon enough. Just be patient. Now, mess with my bangs like I know you want to and then I gotta lock up."

I gave her a smile. "If you insist." I ran my fingers through her thick bangs. I loved pushing them around and watching them fall back into place. It was especially exciting with how messy they would look after a few run-throughs of my fingers. Unfortunately the hairplay had to come to an end and I wished Angel a goodnight and went home.

Mom was in bed when I got home, no doubt tired from a long day at work and classes. I was sad that I didn't get another chance to play with her hair, but it might have been for the best. We were close to crossing a line the other day and I wasn't sure what would have come of it. I mean, I found my mother sexy and had masturbated to the idea of her a few times, but never really considered doing anything with her. Mostly I was just worried about having ruined the chance to play with her hair again. I really did love sliding my fingers through her silk and wanted to make it a regular thing if possible.

That night as I laid in bed, whacking off, I thought about what Angel had said and wondered what she meant by all of it. I also thought about Nicole, Jasmine, and Zoe's hair as I jacked my cock. All of them had really sexy hairstyles, which made sense with them working in a salon. You'd hope your salon stylist had great taste in hairstyles.

After one session I decided to go for another when I still couldn't find sleep after half an hour. This time I masturbated to the idea of Katherine and Angel's hair, the idea of fucking aunt and niece's hair being quite exciting.

When I finally came I at last felt tired enough to go to sleep. My last few thoughts were of wonder about what these next few days would be like for me.