The Hairem Pt. 02: Learning the Job

Story Info
Connor discovers more about his new job.
6.1k words
4.69
16.8k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: There is some hints of incest in this series so if that is not your thing, then don't read this. Also, everyone that engages in any sexual activity is of the age of 18 or older and is fully consenting.

Additionally, this is my first published piece, so any and all comments, remarks, and suggestions are welcome! Enjoy!

*****

My dreams were interesting as they consisted of me getting to fuck different girls' hair. A few of them just asked me to fuck their gorgeous manes, and I happily obliged. Some of them looked sort of familiar, but for the most part were unrecognizable. However, there came a point where I lost track as to whose hair I was fucking. I just had my eyes closed and was enjoying the sensation as I said, "Oh god I'm going to soak your hair with my cum!"

Then shockingly I heard, "Do it baby. Cum in mommy's hair!" I looked down to realize I was fucking my own mother's hair; that seductive sexy hair. I completely lost myself in ecstasy as I released myself into her silky tresses.

Suddenly I woke to pounding on my door. "Honey wake up." It was my mom in the real world. "You slept through two of your alarms. Don't be late for work."

I was grateful she didn't come in. I was also grateful that I never talked in my sleep. My dream would have become a real life nightmare were that the case.

Getting up I pulled the sheets off me to discover them a little soaked near my crotch. Wet dream. No surprise. I continued in my efforts of getting up and getting dressed. I rushed out the door, forgetting once again that I should make and bring my own lunch.

Unfortunately I did not make it early enough to work to be able to play with Angel's hair, having slept through the alarm that would have woken my up early enough to do so. Instead I just got ready to start my shift at the reception desk. I noticed Katherine was already present and was reading a book. Figuring I had missed my chance with Angel's hair and remembering Katherine's offer yesterday, I decided to see if I could play with Katherine's short chocolate locks.

"Morning!" I greeted. She didn't respond and just kept reading her book. I took my seat next to her. "So I was thinking about your comment yesterday and how you said I could play with your hair again. Would you mind if I did that right now?"

For a moment she just stayed silent, reading her book. However, eventually she turned her back to me like she had yesterday, which I took as a sign to play with her hair. I happily applied one of my hands into her silk and followed the same procedure I had the day before. Slowly I clumped her hair in my hand, however this time she wasn't melting into me like she had. I guessed it was because of how focused she was in her book.

Eventually as I excited myself I applied my second hand and began to pull on her tresses. At that point her head started to give into the directions I pulled it in. After several minutes I started really guiding her head around, her attention no longer focused on the book, but moaning and sighing in pleasure as I played with and pulled on her hair. I got myself extremely horny, especially as I thought about my dream last night and almost had to do something about my raging erection when I heard the beep from the intercom.

Slowly I removed my hands from Katherine's hair as I said, "Time to get to work."

The morning went by easily enough with no issues with any customers. Soon enough it became lunch time and Cat came over to grab me to take me to the break room. Once again she provided me with a lunch that my sister had made for me. I thanked her and as we walked into the break room she said, "Okay, today you're going to socialize with the other stylists so that you have people you can talk to on days I don't work."

She led me over to a table where there were three girls. One of them I recognized as being Jasmine. The other two were new faces; a redhead and a Middle-Eastern girl with silk black hair.

"Ladies, this is Connor, our new receptionist," Cat introduced. "Connor, this is Jasmine, Aria, and Sara."

She motioned to the Middle-Eastern as Aria and the redhead as Sara.

"Hello," I greeted. "Nice to meet you all. Mind if we join you."

"Not at all," Jasmine answered. Cat and I took two of the chairs at the table and sat down with them and began to eat our lunch.

"So what brings you to this line of business?" Sara asked.

"Oh my mom was just tired of me sitting at the house all day whacking it and playing videogames. She figures I should have a job to pay for my own porn rather than using her credit card." They all laughed at that and I chuckled with them. "Honestly it's because nowhere else would take me. Plus, with my interests this isn't so bad of a place."

Jasmine perked up at my last comment. "Your interests? And what would those be?"

"Well, dealing with people for starters," I answered. "I like helping others and providing another positive experience in their day. Plus, I'm a bit of a musician and love that this place plays a lot of jazz because that's my favorite kind of music."

"Jazz huh?" Aria piped in. "Who is your favorite artist? Are you a fan of the Bird?"

"Sure. I've been watched Big Bird on Sesame Street since I was a kid." That got another laugh. "Nah, as much as I enjoy the sax playing of Charlie Parker, I much prefer the piano players like the Marx Brothers or Thelonious Monk, even if he was an asshole."

"How was Monk an asshole?" Aria asked.

"Ever seen videos of him? I watched this documentary of him working with his band and he just sucked at communicating with them and made everything harder than it needed to be. Plus, in one of my classes before I got kicked out of college, I heard about how difficult he was to work with. Don't get me wrong, he was an amazing piano player, but a lot of great musicians are assholes."

"So are you an asshole?" Jasmine asked. Her tone had changed. It was subtle, but being a musician I tended to pick up on slight changes in people's tones. It was one of the tools I used to help deal with people and realizing when someone was getting irritated.

"Well I hope so, 'cause that would mean I was a great musician." Once again I got the table to giggle at my silly jokes.

"So anything else you do besides music Mr. Asshole?" Jasmine said in a seductive tone. I remembered my conversation with Cat yesterday about how she laid it on thick with people she wanted something from. I gave Cat a look and she returned it, giving an amused smile.

"Well I was active in crew during high school. Haven't been on the water for a few months, but I like to think I'm still in decent enough shape."

"I used to row!" Aria said. I looked at her with a surprised look. "Yeah. I rowed in high school and as a graduation present got a double so that me and any of my friends could row together. If you wanted, I could take you out on a day we both have off and we could row together."

"Sure!" I agreed. "That sounds like it would be an awesome time."

I then noticed Jasmine look at Aria with what appeared to be an irritated expression, but she quickly looked back at me with her attempted sexy smile, which I admit was fairly sexy.

"You sound like quite the athlete there," she remarked. "And you're a musician? You're just a jack of all trades, aren't you? I bet your girlfriend is quite proud of you."

"Didn't you hear me about the whacking it to porn funded by my mother? The funding by my mother may have been a joke, but the whacking sessions are true. I am horny, I mean single."

"Oh that's such a shame. Any girl seems like they'd be lucky to be with you. I know I'd love to have a man like you."

"Down girl," Cat said, which got her a glare from Jasmine. "It's only his second day. Go easy on him."

Conversation carried on between the five of us as we ate. With ten minutes left to spare, Cat grabbed my hand and pulled me up to lead me out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "I thought we were socializing."

"We were," Cat agreed. "And now we're doing something else."

"What is it?"

"A surprise, to help with your frustrations."

I had to admit I was quite confused. Nonetheless, Cat continued on, "You know Jasmine wants your dick right?"

"Yeah, she wasn't really being too subtle."

"I guess you could find out for yourself whether or not she's good at giving head like you expected."

She stopped, having brought us to a small room that seemed to be away from the rest of the salon. Thinking about how awesome it'd be to actually experience whether or not Jasmine could give a good blow job started getting me hard. Course, I was already plenty hard from talking with four ladies who had gorgeous hair, Cat being one of them.

"Boy would I love to find out."

"Well," she said as she quickly removed her shirt, "You're just gonna have to settle for me right now." Suddenly her hands were on my belt buckle and then my pants were on the ground. She pulled down my underwear as well and took my hard rod into her soft hands.

"Cat, what are you doing?" I asked, confused as to what was going on.

"My job. A blow job," she said smartly, and then she wrapped that hot little mouth of hers around my erection and began her work. Her mouth was magic as she bobbed her head up and down my shaft. Even better I got to enjoy one of my favorite things about blowjobs: the view.

I loved looking down at the top of a girl's hair as she blew me. I loved the angle of being able to see pretty much all of her hair swish as she went up and down on me. On top of that, this was Cat's dirty blonde head pleasing me. She had been the subject of my masturbation sessions a number of times, especially because of how thick and soft her hair was. There had been one time where I awkwardly asked to play with it and ran my hand through it a couple times, but that had been the only interaction with her hair I had.

Yet here she was, going down on my cock like there was no tomorrow, her hair available for me to play with as much as I wanted. So once I got over the initial shock of the situation I dove my hands into her hair and started roughly playing with it. She let out a very pleasured moan and I increased my efforts. I alternated between shaking out her hair and grabbing good holds of it and pulling hard. Every handful was filled with a bunch of her thick hair. It was incredible!

After a few minutes I gathered her hair into a ponytail and used it like a handle to face fuck her. I was so turned on that I just couldn't resist. I thrusted my cock into my sister's friend's mouth until finally I began ejaculating down her throat. I gave her several good pumps before my orgasm ended.

Slowly she decreased the rate that she bobbed her head as she licked up all the cum. When she was done she said, "Damn, I got too excited. That was supposed to go in my hair. Too bad we don't have time to go again right now. I guess we'll just have to try again tomorrow." Cat looked up at me with this devious smile. Meanwhile I was trying to figure out what the hell just happened and why.

"What on earth was that for?" I asked.

"Oh, you didn't like it?" she asked, knowing I very well did.

"It was amazing! But why?"

"Well clearly you find me hot, plus I'm really good at-"

"No," I said, interrupting her smartass answer. "I mean, why did you do that?"

For a moment she just looked at me from on her knees with a smile; a smile that had just drank my cum. Finally she gave a sigh and said, "Alright. The truth is you were hired for more than just being a receptionist. However, I'm not supposed to tell you what your actual job is until it's certain that you're up for it."

"And this job includes you giving me a blow job? What am I supposed to be the salon's personal play toy?"

Cat laughed. "No, but I'm pretty sure you will enjoy yourself quite a bit. For now, just let things happen as they happen and enjoy. Your life around here is going to be pretty awesome these next several days. I'm just happy I finally got to act on my crush on my best friend's older brother."

I stood there with my pants still around my ankles as I tried to figure out what Cat was implying my job would be. Then it hit me what she had just said.

"Wait, you had a crush on me?"

"Of course," Cat said, finally standing up. "Like I said, you were my best friend's older brother. Every time I came over I got to see the kind of person you are, and you're an amazing guy. Plus, I definitely found you cute from day one."

Deciding I should finally pull my pants up, I leaned down to do so as I let Cat's words sink in. "Well since we're in a sharing mood," I responded, "I guess it's only fair to say you have been the object of my self-pleasuring on multiple occasions. After all, you are quite the little number yourself."

That made Cat blush. "I always hoped, but tried not to assume in case I was wrong that you were thinking about me in some way. Even if it was with this head," she reached out and grabbed my cock through my pants, "rather than this one." She tapped my forehead.

She then let go and stepped back. "It's a shame. I was hoping to have my first kiss with you today, but that was with the expectation you'd release in my hair. I assume you don't want to kiss me now that I've drank your cum."

I knew Cat meant her first kiss between her and I as she was far from a virgin. She hadn't been around with many guys, but the few she had been with my sister had informed me Cat did a lot with them.

As I stood in front of her I thought how it'd be unfair for me not to give her something she wanted and was hoping to receive after giving me something I had wanted from her but never thought I'd get.

"In most cases, you'd be right," I agreed. "However, after what you just did, I think I can make an exception. Just, no tongue please."

She giggled at that and moved closer. I smiled and took her in my arms. Then I took one of my hands and brought it to her face. I looked into her eyes, those gorgeous brown eyes, and then wrapped my hand around her neck to pull her into a kiss. My lips pressed against hers and for a moment I just stood there with her like that, no movement. Then slowly I started to move my lips against hers and I heard and felt her moan. After what felt like an eternity I ended the kiss and pulled away. We stared into each other's eyes again for a second before she said,

"Wow."

I smiled. "Now you know how I felt when you took my cock in that mouth."

She giggled and said, "Come on, Romeo. We're late getting back to work." We gathered ourselves and headed back to our stations.

When I arrived in view of the reception counter I saw a lady screaming her head off at Katherine. Katherine looked like she was about to cry but was trying to keep it together. Very quickly I made my way over. As I got closer I heard more distinctively how the lady was calling Katherine some very rude names.

"How does a stupid little bitch like you even get a job? Did your brains get fucked out the last time you blew whatever dumbass is willing to even touch your ugly body you little-"

"Woah woah woah!" I cut in. "What is the problem here?"

The woman now turned to me with her anger, which I much preferred over Katherine taking it.

"Oh, are you the arrogant dick that fucked this slut's brains out? What kind of staff even works here?"

Momentarily ignoring the bitch I turned to Katherine and said as gently as I could, "Hey, sorry I'm late. It's your turn for your lunch break. Go ahead while I deal with this 'pleasant' customer." Katherine just nodded and went quickly away. I was grateful no other customers were in the waiting area with the reception desk, and the building was designed so that the waiting area was separated from the area that the hair styling was done. That way no one was able to see Katherine cry as she went on her lunch break.

"Hey don't ignore me! I am a customer that has a problem yet to be solved because clearly everyone just takes fucking lunch breaks all damn day! Do you people ever do any god damn work around here?"

It took all my restraint not to just tear this woman apart, but I knew there was a camera watching, able to hear and see everything going on. Even better, it was always recording.

I breathed in and out deeply and then said calmly, "Ma'am, I have not been updated as to what the issue seems to be, so if you could calmly-"

"I'm here to get my hair cut you dumb fuck! Why else would someone come to a salon?"

Unable to help myself I said, "Well we do have some wonderful music to listen-"

"I didn't come here for any fucking music! Do you think this is funny you little prick?"

Maintaining my calm composure, I returned, "I am merely trying to lighten the mood with some humor as I can see you are highly agitated and hope to relax you, ma'am." Alright, so I was making progress since she didn't interrupt me that time.

"Well no shit I'm agitated." Next stage was to see if I could get her to stop swearing in every god damn sentence.

"Well I am sincerely sorry that you are displeased. Please allow me to help you by telling me what the problem is."

The lady gave an irritated sigh and said, "I have been waiting for over an hour for my haircut with some Nicole girl." Having been up at the front desk at the most only 40 minutes ago, I knew her statement to be false, but pretended to go along.

"What time was the appointment for?" I asked.

"1:30pm."

"And may I ask what your name is, ma'am?"

She scoffed as she said rhetorically, "What are you, new?"

"Yes ma'am, my first day was yesterday." That seemed to shock her into place, realizing maybe a little patience would be good.

"My name is Becky Taylor." I actually took a moment to look at her so that I could remember who she was if she ever came in. To be honest she was down-right hot. Her hair was thick, blonde, and straight. It was long as it hung down her back and I wished I could put her in her place by fucking the living hell out of it after I had fucked her hot face and body to my heart's content. For the rest of her body, she was around my height which is 5' 10" and had the perfect hourglass figure. Her breasts weren't huge but they were big, and her ass was tight.

Getting to a solution to this problem, I said, "Okay, Miss Taylor, allow me to just check the schedule and see what might be taking Nicole so long." I went over to the computer and pulled up the schedule for all of today's appointments. I went under Nicole's name and saw no "Becky Taylor" listed. However, Nicole was booked with different appointments from 11am all the way to 4pm. Feeling suspicious I checked yesterday's log to see if Bitchy Taylor was listed there. She wasn't, so I went to tomorrow's list and sure enough, there was an appointment at 1:30pm for Becky Taylor with Nicole as the hair stylist.

I turned back to the woman and said, "I'm sorry ma'am, but it appears as though there has been a mistake," being careful not to mention that it was Bitchy Taylor's mistake. "We have you down as having your appointment tomorrow at 1:30pm, not today. And unfortunately Miss Nicole is completely booked until 4pm today. Would you prefer to have your hair cut by another stylist right now or just wait for tomorrow?"

"I have a meeting tomorrow and I don't want anyone else but Nicole to even touch my hair." Her bitchy tone was starting to come back.

"Well unfortunately that limits the number of options I can give you since you won't compromise on either the day or the stylist."

It looked like Bitchy Taylor was about to make a very heated statement, but suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and an angelic voice say, "Miss Taylor, I'm sorry about the inconvenience. Today is indeed one of Nicole's more popular days. How about I go ahead and give you a haircut myself at a discounted price. I know I'm no Nicole, but I am the one who trained her. I'm sure I can replicate her work."

12