The Hairem Pt. 02: Learning the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bitchy Taylor stood there with a pissed expression for a bit before she relented and said, "Fine. I suppose that would do."

"Excellent," Miss Wilson said. "Please, follow me." Both ladies then went into the salon area so that Bitchy Taylor could get her discounted haircut. I let out a sigh of relief as the tense situation had been diffused. I felt bad, though that Miss Wilson had to now deal with Bitchy Taylor, but I felt even worse for Katherine. I hoped that her lunch break would allow her to calm down.

Around an hour or so later I watched as Bitchy Taylor left with not that much of a different hair style. Miss Wilson then came over to me and said, "Thank you for dealing with Becky. She can be quite difficult sometimes."

"No problem," I replied. "How's Katherine? I noticed she never came back after her lunch break."

"She's okay, but I sent her home after having being yelled at by that bitch. It took everything in me not to just shave her hair right there for how she treated my niece. She certainly adores her hair far more than it's worth."

"I can think of a few things you could do to punish her using her hair," I said, my mind going to all the things I wanted to do to it.

Miss Wilson gave me a strange look and said, "Well I owe you one for handling her. Then again, maybe you owe me for missing your appointment with my hair," she said with a sly smile.

"My apologies for not doing my job," I said with a smile, playing her game. "I'll be sure never to be late for 'work' again."

"You better not be, or I'll have to punish you for your tardiness."

I sat there and wondered what she meant by that as she walked away.

The rest of the night was void of any more situations like with Bitchy Taylor. Customers came in and they left happy.

As the night came to a close, I got ready to go see Miss Wilson and her hair when Katherine suddenly walked in.

"Hey, Katherine," I said, going over and hugging her. I knew she was shy, but after the way Bitchy Taylor had yelled at her, I had the strong compulsion to hug her. "How are you?" I asked, pulling away.

"I'm okay. I just wanted to stop by to thank you."

"Thank me?" I said. "Why? I was late coming from my lunch break. Had I been back on time you might not have been yelled at by that bitch."

"It's okay. It's not your fault and you came to my rescue when you saw what was happening, so I wanted to thank you with a request."

I noticed this was the first time that she was maintaining eye contact with me. "Sure, Katherine, whatever you want."

Now she looked away and this time she blushed. "Well you've said how you like my hair. I was wondering if you... if you wanted to play with it... while... while I gave you a... a blowjob."

There's no way I had heard that right. "Why would you want to do that?" I asked.

"Because the way you play with my hair excites me and I want to excite you back, especially since you came to my rescue. All I'd want in return is... a kiss."

She was so cute how she was so shy about it. I was definitely not going to turn down another blow job in one day.

Katherine began to say, "You don't have to if-" but I stopped her by pressing my lips to hers. I slid one of my hands into her hair and began to play with it as she kissed me back with passion. It surprised me how this shy girl was suddenly so wild as she made out with me. I felt her hand go to my crotch and start to massage it.

"Shouldn't we move somewhere private for that," I suggested.

"No," she said, suddenly booming with confidence. "I want to suck your cock right here in the middle of the lobby."

I was grateful that the windows were tinted so that you couldn't see in from the outside as Katherine dropped to her knees, fished out my cock, and plopped it into her mouth. She took it out for just a moment to say, "Feel free to be as rough with my hair as you want. Use it to fuck my face with your cock if you want." She then went back to bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

Happily I slide my fingers into her shoulder length locks, grabbing it and pulling it hard as I watched her hair shake from giving me oral. I had guessed that she was sexually inexperienced, and while she may not be the best blowjob I've ever received, she certainly made it exciting with how devoted and passionate she was in sucking me off.

My hands pulled and pulled at her soft chocolate hair. For a bit I even gathered her hair into a ponytail and used it like a leash to push her up and down on my shaft. I suddenly got the idea that maybe I should try to fuck her hair like Cat had wanted me to do with hers, but before I could even get the words out to ask, Katherine decreased her pace to slow and deep which always was more pleasurable to me than the quick bob, even if it was more aesthetically appeasing. In no time my seed was rocketing into Katherine's hungry mouth.

As I came down from my climax, Katherine did a very effective job of cleaning off my penis. "God that was tasty," she said when she was all done. "I hope you won't mind doing that again some time. That felt amazing!"

"You're telling me!" I returned. "I'm the one who just had my cock gloriously sucked. You really didn't have to do that."

She then blushed and turned away as she said, "I know, but I really wanted to."

Before I could say anything else to her or even thank her she stood up, quickly thanked me for the kiss and ran off. I stood there for a second, taking it all in before remembering I was supposed to see Miss Wilson. Quickly I pulled up my pants and made my way to her office.

When I arrived she quickly pulled me in and had me take my place behind her chair. "You're late," she said.

"I'm sorry," I apologized as I immediately worked my fingers into her long thick hair, inspiring some moans from her. "I got caught up with your niece," I explained.

"Oh I know," she said. I froze. I knew the cameras had visual and audio, and even recorded, but I had forgotten about the fact that someone might be watching them.

"You know?" I said, grapping clumps of her hair and tugging, something I knew she loved and I hoped would encourage her not to rip me into shreds.

"Of course. I watched the entire time! To think my little niece Katherine has such a wild side to her. I'm sure she'll be wanting to suck your cock more now that she's somewhat unleashed the animal from the cage, so to speak."

I scratched at her head with my fingers as I said, "And you're okay with me being sexual with your niece?"

"Absolutely! It's about time someone fucked that little prude. She needs to go, have a life, have great sex with a guy who really knows how to play with hair," she said as she leaned her head back.

"You want me to fuck your niece?!" I said shocked.

"Why not? I'm sure she'd be willing to do anything you wanted too."

I couldn't believe this. My boss was suggesting I sleep with her niece. I was more than tempted to take her up on that offer, except for one thing.

"What if I don't want to be her boyfriend?" I took my hands and started shaking out her hair, one of my favorite things to do, especially when afterwards I'd brush it back to perfection.

"I didn't say anything about being her boyfriend. Just fuck her as much as you want and then stop when you want. Or don't stop. It's all up to you."

"What if I want to see other women on top of Katherine?"

"Regardless as to whether or not you mean you want to have sex with multiple women or you want to watch Katherine with other women, I doubt she'd mind. In fact I was surprised when she sucked your cock in the lobby. She usually goes for women. Not always, but she's more comfortable around women and has definitely been physical with one or two before. Hell, next time you and Cat decide to fuck on your lunch break you should see if one of the stylists will watch the front so that Katherine could join you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How could any of this be real?

"You knew about that?" I asked.

"Of course! I have eyes and ears everywhere hon. Now, how's about you play with my bangs and then be on your way home. I think I've kept you long enough." She then turned around and faced me so I could mess with her bangs; running my fingers through and shaking them out. I loved Miss Wilson's bangs so much.

When I left I had a raging hard on that refused to go down even as I pulled into the driveway at home. I walked in to find my mother on the couch watching something on the computer, her hair hanging over the back of the couch. I figured that might be an open invite to play with it.

I walked over and instantly began to run my fingers through my mother's soft dark hair.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "How are you, son?"

"I'm good," I said. "How are you?"

"Fantastic now that you're playing with my hair," she said.

"Whatcha up to?"

"Well, your sister is out with her friends tonight so I figured I'd just have a night to myself and watch some videos on YouTube and maybe a movie here and there. Here, check this one out."

She clicked on a video and as it loaded, an advertisement came on. Not just any advertisement; a hair care advertisement. And not with just any hair model; it was Selena Gomez. Ever since I saw her hair from watching Wizards of Waverly Place my cock was transfixed on the idea of plunging into that silky mane. I started pulling a little roughly on my mother's hair as we watched the commercial, Selena's hairplay exciting me.

"Hm, someone seems excited," my mother noted.

"Well between your great hair and Selena's, kinda hard not to be... well... hard."

My mom chuckled. "Well why don't you ease your tension? I don't mind."

I looked down at that gorgeous head of black silky Middle Eastern hair. "Do you mean-"

"Sure. You can just pretend it's Selena's head that you're grinding against." Talk about best mom ever! "Here, I'll even loop the commercial for you." I repeat, best mom ever. She pulled up the video on YouTube as I pressed my erection to the back of my mom's head. I started off grinding slowly and every time the video ended, she just replayed it.

As I watched it over and over, I started to increase the grinding against her head, and she even started shaking it to cause more stimulation. Then she shocked me by saying, "Here, let me help you imagine the feeling a little better." I didn't know what she meant until she reached a hand into her hair, found my zipper and pulled it down. Then she continued to fish in my pants for my cock and pulled it out so that I could feel her tresses directly on my shaft.

"There you go, sweetie. Now really give it to 'Selena's' hair. I know you want to."

I couldn't believe what she was doing for me. I pulled harder on her dark silk as my penis grinded directly into that soft mass of hair. Thinking about it being Selena's hair was just as exciting as thinking about the fact that it was actually my mom's hot hair. My thrusting increased and I could hear my mom moaning on top of my moans as she continued to shake her head to help with the sensation. Finally it got to the point where I was going to explode. As a warning I said, "Mom..."

But she just responded, "Go ahead son. Cum in 'Selena's' hair. Cream her silky head!" That was the final straw as I exploded my semen into my mother's shoulder length hair. I couldn't believe that the third woman to ever let me cum in their hair would be my own mother. I savored the moment as I released pump after pump of my juices into her short hair, soaking it all over.

When I was done she said, "Oh my. You really did give it to 'Selena's' hair didn't you. Well, I better go shower. Just let me know whenever you want to play with 'Selena's' hair again." With that my mother got up to head to her bathroom while I went to bed.

As I laid there trying to find sleep, I looked back and realized I had had quite an amazing day: getting sucked off by my sister's hot best friend, getting sucked off by my boss' sexy niece, and then fucking my mother's hair while I half pretended that it was Selena's. Today had been an amazing day; I had no idea what more adventures I was in store for.

12