The Hairem Pt. 03: Understanding Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it! Fuck my hair! Fuck my hair, Connor!" Katherine began shaking her hair against my cock while she held it around my dick. It felt amazing! I was looking forward to making a habit of this. Even though her hair was only shoulder length, she still had plenty of it for me to be able to get complete satisfaction.

Eventually I got excited enough that I released my seed into her hair. There was so much cum that I practically drenched her head, which surprised me. I did not realize how excited this experience had made me, and definitely didn't think I could cum so much after having shot a load down her throat. I wasn't complaining, though.

As we both sat there satisfied, I noticed that I hadn't done anything to sexually please Katherine yet. "Would you like me to help get you off?" I offered.

Katherine smiled. "My aunt really did pick a great guy. No thanks. This job isn't about us girls except for our hair. You have no obligation to get us off, just like we don't have to stimulate you. It's only courtesy."

"Well if you all do so much for me, it's only fair that I return the favor."

Another smile. "That's sweet, but honestly I got myself off as I sucked you off and as you fucked my hair. You didn't notice where my hands were?"

"Well when I fucked your gorgeous, soft hair, both hands were on my dick helping me fuck your tresses."

"Like I said, my hair is my weakness. You don't have to be touching my pussy or anywhere else besides my hair to get me off."

It impressed me how sensitive and arousing playing with her hair could be for her. "Fair enough," I said. "So what do I do now when I clock in?"

"Well, some of your time will be spend hosting up at the front depending on how quickly you recover after each orgasm."

"Depends on how I'm stimulated," I said. "During my first year of college I got pretty lonely and could get myself off 5 times a day no problem. My record was 7."

"How'd you maintain that energy?"

"Some of the composition of semen is sugar, and I consume a hell of a lot of sugar, so it works out."

"Damn boy," she said. "You might never host again." We both laughed. "Anyway, any time you're up for spreading your seed into our silk, you'll let us know and we'll set you up with one of our employees. The employees will be set up on a rotation based on who's working that day. Theoretically, we only have about 4-5 hair dressers on during the day, so if you really can get off that many times, you can cum in every single worker's hair every day."

I sat down in a nearby chair in the room and began fantasizing about that. I thought about Zoe, Jasmine, Nicole, Aria, Cat, and Katherine all getting a good daily dose of cumditioning from me. The idea was amazing and once again I took the time to appreciate my good fortune.

Katherine started working the cum into her hair as I began to look around the room, actually taking note of the surroundings. It was a comfortable room, having two chairs, a desk and a shut down computer. I wondered what its purpose was.

As if reading my mind, Katherine piped, "Yes. This is where you'll be doing the deed, so to speak."

"This would be a pretty good room to do it in. Nice and private."

Katherine nodded.

"So forgive me being so bold or greedy, but what would be the next step after my cum is proven to work in all the employee's hair?"

"Well that's when we start doing community testing. While doing your hosting job, you'd be required to scope out potential 'luxury customers.' My aunt would then talk to those customers to see if they'd be willing to get the same treatment to their hair as the employees here. They'd then get a Lux Pass and any time they came in you'd give them a good dose of your baby gravy in their hair."

"How do I pick which customers get chosen?"

"By whoever arouses you enough. It'd be all up to you. Personally, though, I'd love to see you cream Becky Taylor's hair."

I smiled deviously at the thought as I said, "Yeah, I'd love to fuck Bitchy Taylor's luscious blonde locks."

Katherine gave me an amused look. "Bitchy Taylor. Hmm. I'm gonna have to spread that one around the staff." We both laughed. Then Katherine stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Back to do my job. You don't have to join me. In fact, if you can recover quickly enough, Cat will be in here shortly. She's next on rotation. There's only one other girl today, though, planned to get her hair creamed."

Katherine got to the door and opened it as I asked, "Who's that?"

She smiled and said, "It's a surprise."

It bothered me how many times I got that response. Then again, I did just find out what I'd been dying to know this whole time. Not only that, but I discovered that it was a dream come true. I was going to be living in paradise from now on. I seriously could not believe my luck. After getting kicked out of college, not being able to find a job, and my career as an outcast high schooler, things certainly did seem to be going in my favor.

As I sat there waiting for Cat to come in, I looked at the computer and decided to turn it on. It came to life and I started to fiddle on it a little. Mostly it just had records of the company which I decided if I was going to read I should keep the information to myself and not share it. However, there was one file on it named "Silk of an Angel." Instantly thinking of Miss Wilson and her amazing hair, I was tempted to click on it, but right before I was going to, Cat walked in.

"Hey there sport," she said.

"Hey you!" I greeted back. I was then surprised as she sat on my lap facing me and began to kiss me. Very happy with this surprise, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back passionately. After a while she pulled away and asked, "You ready to give my hair a good fucking?"

"You don't even have to ask," I said. "The first day I got to feel your hair on my cock was a dream come true. I had fantasized about that happening so many times before."

Cat then blushed and turned her face away. "You're just saying that."

I grabbed her face and turned it back so I could look in her eyes. "No. I mean every word."

She caught her breath and I went in for another kiss. She kissed me so passionately and held onto me tightly. Momentarily she pulled away and said, "I always thought you were hot because you were my best friend's older brother. I've always had a crush on you. I never thought you might want me too.''

"Trust me, Cat. The feelings were mutual." We then engaged in another erotic and passion filled kiss. For a moment I worried about whether or not Cat might want a relationship from me. With this kind of job, it'd be very easy for any girlfriend I had to not understand the situation, or even if they did, to get very jealous. Though I was being honest with Cat about my thoughts, I hoped she didn't want anything from me.

When we finally unlocked lips, Cat looked at me with a begging expression and said, "Fuck me."

I gave her a naught smile and said, "Gladly." I quickly tore off her shorts and pinned her against the wall. I realized that conveniently I had never put my underwear or shorts back on. This entire time I had been naked from the waist down.

I aimed the head of my cock at the entrance to her womanhood, greatly aroused by this fornication of my sister's best friend that was about to take place. Once I was lined up I pushed myself in, receiving an aroused and satisfied "oh" from Cat. With that boosting my ego, I started thrusting inside Cat as I fucked her against the wall. She clung to me, wrapping her legs around my waist as I slide one hand into her soft blonde hair. I grabbed a good handful and held onto it as I took her cunt, using gravity to help me as I thrusted deeper and deeper inside her. She began to moan and I wondered if she was about to orgasm. I got my answer as her nails dug into me and she let out a loud moan of pleasure.

I kept up my pace all throughout her orgasm, making sure I didn't miss a beat. Then when she calmed down I began to slow down. "No!" She complained. "Keep going! You haven't gotten off yet."

"True, but I also have had myself drained twice today and only within the last hour. Plus, I do have a load that is destined for your hair."

Cat got a sad expression but nodded her head. "Yeah, I guess."

I smiled, thinking she was adorable as I said, "Hey." I then gave her a quick kiss. "We'll have plenty of times for me to deposit my seed anywhere you want inside you in the future. But right now, I apparently have a job to do."

That got a little smile. "That's true."

"Plus, your hair looks absolutely fuckable and I can't wait to have my rod buried inside it."

"Oh is that so?" she said with an evil smirk. "Just how badly do you want to cum in this hair?" she asked, shaking her head so that some of her hair fell over half her face. The sight was so erotic that I couldn't help myself. I planted my lips on hers as I began thrusting my cock inside her again, of which I hadn't removed.

She gave a squeal of delight and let me go for a little bit before stopping me and saying, "woah woah woah. Hold on. We do actually have to have you release your load into my hair. Why don't we focus on that?"

"Sounds good to me!" I agreed, sad that we weren't going to fuck another round, but excited I'd get to cream her dirty blonde shoulder blade length hair.

I removed myself from her and she knelt on the ground. She gave her hair a good shake, inviting me to bury myself in it. I wasted no time in doing so. As soon as my cock made contact with that silk I started grinding away, holding onto either side of her head as she wrapped her hair around my dick like Katherine did.

Being worked up from the incredible sex against the wall earlier, it actually didn't take me too long before I was jetting stream after stream of myself onto Cat's head. The entire time she gave vocal encouragement, saying "Oh yeah Connor that's right! Fuck my hair! Put in the dirty in dirty blonde with your dick! Soak my hair with your cum!"

With joy I erupted into her mane. My white cum streaked her hair, running down the medium length of it. She then got up and turned around, giving me a deep kiss with tongue.

"That was a lot of fun," she said. "I'm so glad you got hired here. I look forward to every day I work with you." She then gathered her pants and put them back on. Once she was dressed she headed for the door.

"Your next guest should be arriving in the hour," she told me.

"Any chance you could give me a hint?" I asked.

She smiled as she said, "She has hair." Cat then left closing the door behind her.

"Smart ass."

12