The Half-Breed's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

"More!" She moaned. Her words were slurred. Her mind was a fog of lust and need and a roaring black hunger that got larger with every touch. She was fleetingly thankful that she had demanded that it set her free, but in three hours? Helen wasn't sure what would happen to her in three hours. As one of the puppets lay down on his back and she was flipped to lie on top of him, she no longer cared.

The man-puppet forced her into ferocious kiss, groping her breasts and grinding his huge cock against her stomach. Another man-puppet knelt by her head and grabbed hanks of her hair. The rough treatment just sent a wave of pleasure roiling through her drugged body and she groaned with need.

His cock was in front of her face. She whimpered as the puppet below her took a mouthful of her tit and bit hard. The puppet by her face smeared his precome-soaked cock against her cheek and mouth, leaving a shiny smear on her face. She licked it up, and it tasted warm and salty. The puppet groaned and thrust his hips so his cock went between her lips.

I have a demon's cock in my mouth. She had time to think. It was hot and throbbing, and it felt very real. Part of her kept expecting the demon to disappear, or turn into a monster, but he felt very human. The cock in her mouth aroused her even more, and she started to suck on it, feeling the salty precome flow into her mouth and dribble from her lips. He grabbed her hair and forced her head up and down on it. She gagged and her pussy dripped juice onto another man-puppet's cock.

With her choking and gasping on a cock, she cried out with surprise and pleasure and pain when the puppet below her grasped her hips and shoved his cock into her slick pussy. She was so incredibly tight, the Demon spoke through it's puppets, growling.

"Tight little cunt! Such a tight little virgin cunt!"

Something inside her broke, and she let out a sharp cry of pain, but that heady burnt-sugar smell brought on waves of pleasure as well. The man-puppet began to fuck her. His huge cock stretched and filled her to the brim. If she hadn't been so wet, he would have been doing some damage, but as it was, she was well-oiled and loving it.

She had nearly forgotten about the third man-puppet. Two thick fingers went between her firm silky buttocks and started to fumble with her twitching little asshole. The demon spat between her buttocks, and used the spit to lubricate it's fingers. The saliva didn't feel like human saliva, it was thick and oily and it made a good lubricant.

She cried out as it worked two fingers inside her ass. The puppet by her head snarled and forced her head up and down by her hair. She choked on the fat taut head of his cock bumping the back of her mouth, and then she gagged as it went through into her throat. Her nose was squashed against the thick patch of pubic hair at the base of his cock and his heavy scrotum slapped against her chin. He started fucking her throat, and she could barely breathe.

The one under her fucked her harder and harder, his cock blurring in and out of her gleaming pussy lips, his thighs flexing. He gnawed on her breasts hungrily, stimulating her sore reddened nipples.

The one above her dribbled more of that oily spit into her asshole and knelt down. She screamed as the thick tapered head of his cock popped into the ring of her asshole with barely any warning. The sharpness of the pain dissolved into an insane pleasure.

All of her holes. A cock in her mouth and pussy and ass. As the one on top of her started to stretch her out and penetrate her deep, she could feel the two cocks working inside of her. Almost as if they were touching inside. The one at her mouth pulled out briefly because she was about to faint. The thick smell of burnt sugar filled her senses and her dilated eyes opened wide and her wet mouth opened wide.

"Fuck me harder you stupid demon! Fuck me! Make me come!"

The demon was so shocked that the form of the man-puppets wavered slightly. Then they became solid, and all three had identical wolfish grins on their blank faces. Helen screamed as the two that sandwiched her started to move their hips at an insane rate. Humans could move this fast, but only for a second or two, and these puppets didn't tire.

Like machines their hips pumped their thick wet cocks in and out of her ass and cunt. Her scream was cut off when the puppet by her mouth shoved his cock in again and started to fuck her throat at a slightly slower pace.

Helen's juices covered the stomach and thighs of the one below her. She felt heat building inside her and let out a choked and broken cry as it rushed over her in an insane climax.

Like the first one, it only made her want more.

All of the man puppets cried out at once, and suddenly, thick slick come filled her. She felt the hot oiliness of it inside her cunt, and leaking out of her ass. She swallowed some, but most of it leaked down her chin.

The man puppets suddenly disappeared, leaving her lying in a growing pool of the demon's clear come. Helen knew that come was white, but the stuff leaking out of her mouth and pussy and ass was like a fine clear oil, very slippery.

She was drugged and delirious with lust. One hand worked mindlessly at her clit while the other smeared clear come around her nipples and played.

"Come back you limp-dick pansy! Come back and fuck me!"

Was that her voice? That drunken and furious slur that snarled obscenities at the demon?

The air in front of her twisted as something materialized. Helen let out a moan of horror and arousal.

The thing in front of her was vaguely human in shape. It was actually, a frail beautiful teenage boy. He had soft, girlish features and feathery blonde hair and a delicate white-skinned body. But at his crotch there was just a senseless meaning of long tentacles. Seven thick black tentacles.

Helen had seen a dried octopus once, when the traders came, but these tentacles had two main differences. There were no suckers, and it didn't have a tapering end. Each limb was about four feet long and shiny with some sort of secretion. They were the same four-inch diameter from the base to the tip, which wasn't a tapered tip, but the shaped like the head of a cock.

The tentacles writhed from the boy's crotch like living things, the tips turning towards her as if they could smell her. The boy opened his eyes, revealing them to be bright orange. This apparition was as much a puppet as the three men. The demon had taken the form of a lesser incubus, a male demon who took life force from the women he fucked.

The circle demon was nameless, but shared the qualities of incubi and succubi. What it had that they didn't was greater power, greater intelligence, and the ability to be both male and female and change it's form.

Helen growled as the lust took over and she stood an took shaky steps to the incubi-puppet.

"Fuck me." She growled, her eyes manic and glazed. One hand worked at her clit in little circles and she moaned.

The puppet moved for her, and she gasped at the feel of the seven tentacles caressing her body. One nudged into her mouth, and she sucked. It was smooth and hard and hot, but already slick. The tentacles secreted a less potent form of the aphrodisiac in the air.

The boy's hairless chest pressed against her firm breasts and hard nipples. A tentacle moved in to fuck the rift between her tits as he did. She could feel tentacles nudging at her ass and cunt and wanted to let them in.

The boy's orange eyes looked into hers and his tongue came out. A long tapered red thing that wriggled and flickered against her cheek. The tentacle in her mouth squirmed away and the tongue entered her mouth as it kissed her. The puppet held her shoulders, and she cried out as one of the tentacles started prying her open. These tentacles were even thicker then the cocks of the men-puppets. They were slick and well lubricated, and the entrance of the aphrodisiac coating the tentacles into her cunt was even more arousing.

Pussy juices flowed down the tentacle, as it started to fuck her, slamming in and out, all the way to the bottom of her cunt. She screamed, and the incubi-puppet teased her clit with his fingers while his tentacle fucked her. One tentacle squirmed in and out of her pussy, and one fucked her tits. Another forced it's way into her mouth.

The puppet forced her onto her back and another tentacle started to push it's way into her ass. The tentacles fucked her and she screamed as yet another orgasm ripped her body in two.

After that orgasm, things began to get dark.

---

Helen moaned softly. She was wet, and it was cold. She was so sore...

She opened her eyes, and she was outside the circle. She tried to remember. She remembered the demon turning into not two or three, but seven women. She remembered the demon turning into a great hairy beast with horns and a penis that literally wouldn't fit inside of her, she had been licking and stroking the insane length, hugging her arms and body around it. She remembered a slender pale humanoid creature who had used his foot-long tongue on every hole.

Every limb hurt. A low-grade agony came from her vagina and anus. Her jaw was sore. She felt with her hand, and moaned with the pain of just brushing her swollen clitoris. How many times had she come? Her head ached like the worst kind of hangover. Her body was covered with the demon's oily come. In every form, the come had been the same. Infertile and clear.

She looked at her hand after gently penetrating her vagina and asshole. Clear come, saliva, her own juices, but no blood. The demon had kept it's word, and not hurt her.

"Are you awake Half-breed?" The demon's voice was low and sated, nearly a purr. It would have fucked her to death, but at least after three hours it felt some sort of peace.

She looked into the circle, and moonlight shone on the leaves that were gently swirling. "I am not hurt, but what did you just call me?"

The leaves stirred. "You did not know? You are half-Pixie. During one of their revels, a drunk pixie snuck into the human village and fucked your mother. It happens all the time, they wipe the human's memories. Normally they are smart enough not to fuck one of the opposite sex. Your daddy was too drunk to find a boy, so he conceived you."

The demon's voice was matter-of-fact, and a little disdainful. "Pixies are stupid, but they can be clever. They tease me." It sounded sulky.

Meanwhile, Helen was dazed. This changed everything. This was why she could give boys nightmares, and why her coloring was so different, and why she could change her form. "Tell me more!"

The demon longed for sex, but it had also spent five hundred years in solitude, so it was eager for any contact with a living being, even one who had outsmarted it.

"I noticed your shifting, and it is weaker then the shifting of a Pixie, what are your powers?"

"I can give people nightmares! I can turn into some things, but it makes me dizzy. I can make illusions, but sometimes I feel dizzy if they are too long or complex."

"Can you lie?"

The leaves were moving in six sets of concentric circles. "Yes, of course I can lie."

"Pixies are excellent shape shifters. They can change into animals and people. You can just shift into inanimate objects, and it makes you tired. They can give illusions, but they cannot mess with peoples dreams, which means that the human and PIxie in you did something strange. You are unique. You can lie too!"

The demon made a windy groaning sound. "If you told any fey on this earth that you were going to take away all of their abilities and give them one, they would chose the ability to lie. It gives you strength over every fey. That is why humans are the ones who cover most of the earth, and not us."

Helen shivered in a sudden gust of wind. "You said you would give me anything you were able. I want rabbits, and I want you to give me fire, mine is certainly out by now. I want you to tell me where my camp and clothes are from here."

"Yes Half-breed." It spoke respectfully to her, it's voice still sated and happy."

She thought deeply as she watched it work. She watched a bundle of resiny sticks blow together and watched the demon materialize as a Pixie to tie the bundle of sticks together, perhaps in honor of her discovery. She studied the Pixie male in the moonlight. Tanned skin, dark hair, and eyes that constantly changed color. Four incandescent clear wings fluttered on his slim back. His ears were pointed and his features were sharp and catlike and clever.

Three rabbits hopped into the clearing, the demon was luring them in. The instant they stepped into the circles, an invisible weight crushed their skulls, and an invisible force threw them out to Helen's feet.

The Pixie walked to the very edge of the stone circle, and held the torch through the barrier, without putting his hand through. Up close the Pixie was very handsome. She took the torch from him, and the Pixie-puppet pointed through the woods, his voice was soft and high.

"Your clothes are that way, I can send a were-light with you that will last the night, if you promise to see me in the morning. You are part human, so you can lie, but I am so lonely."

"I promise demon, I will visit you in the morning."

She stuck the end of the torch into the circle, and it lit on fire. A tiny sphere of soft white light broke away from the circle and floated about three feet off the ground.

The Pixie disappeared, and the whispery voice of the demon spoke. "It will lead you to the spring. See you in the morning Half-breed."

---

Helen started her fire, and bathed in the icy water of the spring before putting her clothes back on. She used her little four-inch knife to shave bark off of three green sticks, and to gut and skin the rabbits. She shoved the green sticks into the mouths of the rabbits and roasted the first one over the fire. She was so hungry that she just singed the first one before gnawing bites of half-raw rabbit into her mouth.

After eating away one side of the first rabbit, she forced herself to cook the rabbit slow, until it was well cooked. The rabbits were tough, but juicy. She cooked the other two, but didn't eat them.

The were-light floated benevolently above the spring, making her feel safe. Animals were afraid of the were-light, she could see the shadows of a raccoon far away, that hissed at the light. Other animals stalked even further so she couldn't see them, revealing only the pinpricks of light that reflected in their eyes.

Then she lay on a bed of soft moss and covered herself with her shawl next to the fire to ward away the cold. All she had ever thought of doing was to go back to the village. But now she knew she was a half-breed, and she somehow felt wiser after the circle demon. She didn't want to live the rest of her life in a dozy little village where all of them feared and hated her. She wanted out, and the circle demon would tell her how.

She closed her eyes, and did not dream.

---

In the morning she prepared herself, she had nearly nothing. She ate a meal of a haunch of cold rabbit, and walked to the circle demon.

The leaves swirled. The voice was needy again. "Hello girl, do you want to come inside again? I will make a promise, three hours?"

"I want to ask you a question demon."

"One hour? Half an hour?"

"If you answer my question I will reward you."

The demon moaned with need, the leaves swirled into the air in a huge rustling. "Yes yes, ask your question."

"I cannot go back to my village, not after this. I need to get away, and I need to live a life that is not dull. I cannot suffer monotony again. Get up, look for herbs, widow Hautzig, work, sleep! That was my life, and I never want to have a dull one like it again. I want to travel, and see this word. I want to see others of my kind, my true kind."

The demon sounded puzzled. "What is your question?"

"I want to know where to find the nearest road. I want to go to Perth, and then Sygon, and Canton. I want to go across the Ocean and see the Hale Mountains. I want to do everything, and see everywhere."

The circle demon sighed eagerly. "The nearest road lies five miles east of here, due east. Please girl, how long will you give me?"

"None." Helen said curtly. I never want to lose control like that again. I will not be your whore."

The demon raged. Leaves flew in frantic circles. "You lied to me!! You treacherous human bitch!"

"I didn't lie!"

That shut the demon up.

"I said I would reward you. When I get to Perth, I will go to the bars and the whorehouses and the beggars and tell them about you. I will tell the lowlives with no money and no hope that there is a circle demon up here. I will tell them how to make you promise not to hurt them, and how to make you feed them. They will love it. You are like a skilled whore who pays her customers instead of the other way around."

The motion of the leaves was suddenly energetic and excited, but the demon's voice was sulky. "They wont be beautiful. They will be disgusting and ugly."

Helen rolled her eyes. "When you get desperate enough, I bet you lure in the rabbits and fuck them. Am I right?"

Silence from the demon, she had struck a nerve.

"These will be humans at least. If I spread the word, you will have your own little harem up here, maybe not the prettiest, but better then fucking the wildlife."

On that note, she struck out towards the road. The circle demon sighed, and went back to sleep.

---

Helen had nearly nothing, but she had her powers. She was contemplating how to use them if she was in trouble, and she had a pretty good idea how. The circle demon had given her the idea.

She walked the five miles on her bare feet. Soon she would have to find some boots, but for now, her rock-hard feet would have to do the trick. She came to the road.

The road was the only road Helen had seen in her entire life. It was the road leading from the tiny unnamed town she grew up in, to the slightly larger village of Kusta. After that, it was a few more towns, and then the Capitol, Perth. Now, the road was little more then a single pair of wagon ruts that had been carved a foot deep over hundreds of years. The area was grassy, and soft on her feet as she took her first step onto it.

She looked to the left. There was everything she had ever known. It would be so easy just to start on her way back home, and live an easy complacent life in the outer edge of the kingdom, to live with the widow Hautzig, and make shawls and baskets to trade for food and tools when the traders came. To maybe marry some chicken-shit farmer who would fumble clumsily with her every night. To never know what was outside the village.

She spat on the road in that direction, and started walking towards Kusta on the grassy strip between ruts.


*Thank you for reading, please tear this to pieces in the comments section. Advice and suggestions are always appreciated!*

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers
12