The Half Dragon Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes lit up at the sheer beauty of it. It didn't take long for her to destroy the plate leaning back with a satisfied tummy Pat. "Ah that was great. Now I'll have plenty of energy to pass my test."

The rest of the family finished their meals and lead Kalista to her test location. In front of a bedroom a line of men stood on display dressed in fine clothes of varying color and size. Each man eagerly awaited her arrival. "Ok dear as tradition of women coming of age a test is presented. Your goal is to pick anyone here you like and compete to see who orgasms first."

"Geez I know dad I've been studying. I also know that just making them cum won't let you pass. You must know the real test to pass. Only when you find it can you know what it is." Her eyes scanned the line up judging each of them as they individually tried to make themselves appear sexy.

"Heh I see you have been studying. I'm sure my daughter with our bloodline will pass with ease. Now go ahead and make your choice."

She inspected each of them till she settled on a choice. "I choose you. I can see you hiding in the corner Garthus." The large shadow man appeared from the corner. "How observant of you but are you sure you wouldn't want to try one of these other men?"

"No I wanna conquer you. None of these men can really be my test." The line of men simply thanked the king for his time and left with smiles. " Now prepare yourself for me. I hope neither of us holds back."

"Ok good. Queen Yen will act as observer and score keeper. You may use whatever you can but no magic, from either of you. This is skill based." The room was filled with all manner of toys and lube. "Use whatever you need but your goal still remains to be victorious."

Kalista looked over the various bottles till she turned around seeing Garthus naked his 5 inch flaccid cock hanging down. He was toned with pale skin and scars along his body but she had to resist the charm. She steadied her nerves and got onto the bed signaling she was ready.

Garthus approached the bed and the king gave the signal closing the door, leaving only the three figures. Kalista struck first grabbing him and tossing him onto the bed. She leapt onto his chest grinding her pussy on him as she reached back stroking his cock. Her effort to control the flow was admirable but he was prepared.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her to his face licking her delicate folds. She stopped stroking him as the shock hit her. "Oh sneaky using my own force against me but two can play that." She squeezed the bottle onto her tail lubing it up then wrapped it around his hard shaft stroking the whole thing at once. He grunted a bit stopping his tongue but he soon returned to his work with earnest.

"You may be good but you left your weakness exposed." His hand reaching up rubbing her perky nipples sending waves of pleasure down her spine releasing her grip on his cock. Despite his efforts she pulled back till she was laying on him. "It may be my weakness but there yours too." She thrust his lubed up cock between her ample chest giving him a pillow soft boobjob. He grunted in pleasure but he was determined not to lose so easily.

He grabbed her and spun her around till her pussy was back near is face and he drove his tongue deep inside her. He followed it up my grabbing her ass tightly. She knew she had to do something so she pulled out the big guns and sucked his cock deep. "I won't be beaten so easily." She garbled out between breaths.

He could feel himself getting close. She was good but he still had more he could do. He stuck two fingers in her wet cunt swirling them around then used the other hand to tease her asshole. It was too much for her. She shook in pleasure and went limp on him. Feeling victorious he got up leaving her on the bed.

That moment when he thought he's won was when she struck. She got up quickly and drove his cock deep in her mouth. She used her best weapon, her tongue. It was long and warm. She wrapped it around his cock and around his balls squeezing and sucking him until it was too late for him. He knew she had won and gave her the victory. His balls pulsated splattering her throat with his seed. She gulped it down in sweet victory.

Letting him go Yen who witnessed it cheered for her and called in the rest of the family sharing the good news. Her mom's couldn't help but be excited and gave her a big hug. However when they did they brushed her already excited nipples causing her to orgasm rendering her weak in the knees.

"Wow you really pushed her to the limit. You didn't go easy now did you?" The king asked Garthus. "No sire. She was in control the whole time. The way she answered everything I threw at her. Sadly she's still new so her stamina is lacking but she fought to the last drop." He pointed to the sheer cleanliness of his cock. Not a single drop of sperm left.

The Queen's used there restoration magic to recover their poor spent daughter. "Congratulations sweetie we knew you could do it. You are your father's daughter. Now let's get you changed into your new clothes and go enjoy the festival." A mix of pride and joy filled the girls face at having passed her test and was now a woman.

The new outfit was just as revealing as her mother's except a much bigger set of straps on hers to accommodate the extra runes she'd need to keep warm. Her half dragon nature ment see needed warmer temperatures to be comfortable. Despite the lack of fabric, special runes engraved into it help protect against any cold or heat too great for the body to handle. She was so happy, finally, it was a symbol of her success. She donned it quickly reveling at how it fit snugly against her ample bosom.

"You look great daughter. I'm sure if your birth mother were here she would be proud. Now let's go to the arena for your next test." The king was dressed in a more modest outfit. A royal crest blazened on the center. He led his beaming daughter out to town towards the festivities. It was a brilliant day and the townsfolk were out and about

Most were dressed in similar garb to the Queen's or the king in celebration to the festival. Many greetings and congratulations were exchanged on the way but they finally arrived. The king handed his daughter off to the Queen's while he went up to his position. Down some stairs they arrived in a large open room filled with weapons.

"Ok honey here you can pick any of these to use. Don't worry about getting hurt there coated in special magic that only drains stamina." They showed her around letting her take in the variety.

"Well can I just use my claws?" The queen nodded and led her to a pool of glowing water. Dipping her hands in they shimmered with a start light signaling the magic taking hold.

As Kalista marveled at her glowing hands she turned and seen her mothers. All of them had changed into battle wear. Leather pads protected their shoulders and waits. On their backs wings sprouted and they seemed to float along. First Queen Yen wielded a large white metal scythe with ease. A short trail followed the blade. Second Queen Frieda sported a large hammer. It seemed to split the air as she swung it. Finally third Queen Yon carried dual swords sheathed on her hips. Each long enough to cut a tree in two.

"Wow those all look so cool. You guys are gonna win for sure." Kalista stood enthralled by her mom's strength. She'd never seen them fighting in person.

"Oh no sweetie your mother's and I are just referees. We make sure the festival is safe and fun. Besides your competing and we have the family rule of no competitions against eachother" She said with a smile, standing on a round pad.

"Now the event is real simple. You strike people with your weapon to drain their stamina. Then when there too tired to stand you pounce. Use whatever technique you have to bring them to orgasm. When you defeat someone the magic in the arena recovers some stamina and libido to you. You cannot recover all the way though so be careful not to lose too much."

"Fifty people start the event and stage one ends when there is ten participants left. You may not interfere in anyone else's duel but you may challenge them when they are done. So be sure to do your best and most importantly have fun." Once they were all on the pads they rose up into the arena. The crowd around were all cheering as the participants appeared.

"Greetings to all the citizens of Delville. Today we have our bi annual festival of love. Now we have the trial of endurance. Who among these fifty volunteers who will come out as the champion. Among them is my own daughter Kalista. They have all gotten the rules before so I hereby begin the festivities."

The event begins but instead of fighting immediately all contestants give each other a warm hug then got into battle stances. Kalista's first opponent wielded a long staff. "Greetings princess. I am honored that I get to be your first today. I won't go easy on you." He struck her side draining her but she felt no pain.

Kalista felt a few more blows as his superior range kept her at bay. She knew she had to do something or she would soon fall. Thinking fast she caught his weapon driving it into the ground with her strength. She bolted towards him slashing at him but leaving no marks. She continued her assault dodging out of the way as he swung. Soon he fell to the ground exhausted and open.

She wasted no time pulling his shorts aside and swallowing his erect cock. Her long tongue wrapping him up and squeezing his balls. The assault was too much and he rewarded her efforts with salty victory. She let some of it drool out as a sign of honor. Queen Yon floated down and grabbed the defeated man and carried him away with ease. "Good work daughter but there's still more to go."

The battles raged all across the field. Many victories and defeats were shared but the crowd cheered for everyone. Those that lost were set in recovery baths numbered according to their place. Even in defeat they could still watch. Kalista had won a few battles but was worn out. To her relief a loud Bell signaled the end of phase one.

"A round of applause for all those brave souls who made it this far. Another for those who did not make it but still tried. We now move onto stage two. The ten remaining contestants will be recovered and paired up randomly for a duel of skill. You may use any abilities you may have or magic you possess. A contestant is defeated when they are deemed unable to continue. This way you fight as long as you can. Now the pairs have been made and the first two up is Kalista Frantic vs Wilda Fey!"

Kalista stood before her opponent with renewed vigor. She studied her up and down. Wilda was a thin woman with B size breasts slim hips and short blond hair. Her body was covered in colored tattoos. She carried a short blade with gold lettering inscribed along it. "Well little princess. I'm glad you made it this far. We're all really proud of you but sadly this is where you lose." She bowed in respect.

"Oh I think I'll win but let's do this." They both lunged at the other but Wildas blade struck first. The two exchanged blows but it was clear Wilda had the upper hand. Kalista slowed down and was too exhausted to stand. Wilda approached her pulling her legs apart rubbing her pussy on Kalistas. The feeling was warm and the rubbing excited all her nerves.

The feeling was new for her. This woman was using her like a toy but she soon recovered enough stamina to fight back. She drove her tail between the two and into Wildas wet cunt. The attack was enough to throw her off but she lashed back. Wilda leapt onto her pinning Kalistas tail down with her foot and plunged two fingers into Kalista. She used her free hand to stimulate Kalistas ample nipples.

Kalista wouldn't be defeated so easily. Using her great natural strength she pulled Wildas chest closer. She gingerly sucked on her nipples and grabbed her ass. She freed her tail and returned it to Wildas wet pussy. Her efforts electing success causing them both to orgasm but continued to fight.

"Wow your good kid but I'm not done yet. I'll have to pull out the secret weapon." She kissed Kalista deep on the lips and the world went fuzzy. Kalistas mind went blank and she spontaneously orgasmed. The world was gone only pleasure remained till she snapped out of it.

"Wow kid, most can't resist my charm spell so easily but your too late." Kalista looked down to see her own tail being used to penetrate her. It wasn't long before her orgasms took over and her hips bucked in response. The feeling was stronger, amplified by the strange magic. It was over, she had lost. As her mother carried her to the tenth place spot she reassured her.

"We're all very proud of you sweetie. You did such a good job and passed your second test. The test of courage." She gently set Kalista in the soothing bath. The rest of the rounds were just as exciting. Battles between experts vying for control of the situation till only three were left.

"We're down to the final three marking the beginning of stage three. The all out battle. The final three will all battle together at the same time and the winner will be our champion. No battle will be allowed only a contest of skill. In the finals we have Wilda Fey the lithe temptress. Janice Dent the mountain. And finally Shade Yeown the speedy. Let the final battle begin."

All three left shared a warm hug then worked together to build up a pile of blankets and pillows. Kalista unsure of what was happening turned to the ninth place person. "Why are they not just battling?"

"Oh right your new to this. The final three build a place of comfort together as a sign of love. To reassure that no matter how hard they fight it's all for the sake of kindness." They pointed down to the large area now filled with comfort.

Once the makeshift bed was done they all went at it. Janices strength easily let him grab Wilda pulling her pussy to his mouth. Shade took the opportunity to grab Janice's cock and stroke him off caressing his balls with gentle hands. Wilda pulled away rubbing her soaked pussy onto Shades face making him lose his grip. Janice counter attacked with a grip on shades exposed cock. The three displayed great skill flowing through motions to get the upper hand. Eventually two were lost to pleasure leaving one as the victory.

"Shes done it folks. I present your new champion, Wilda Fey! A round of applause for all three of them and their true display of skill. As per our long tradition the champion gets one wish. So what would you have." The king waited for her answer a smile upon his face.

"Any wish you say. Then I wish for the right to take princess Kalista out adventuring." She pointed to where the princess was sitting.

"A very intriguing wish but sadly one I cannot grant on my own. For that you have to ask her yourself."

"Then what do you say princess will you be my partner on adventures."

"I grant your wish Wilda. Well go on adventures together. I've always wanted to see the sights." The princess smiled. She knew many new things were soon to come.

12