The Hall Pass

Story Info
A friend gets a hall pass.
4.2k words
3.5
13.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh pulled up onto Dave and Teri's driveway, he was a little confused because they were getting married tomorrow and last he had known Dave was with his family and Teri was at the venue. It was a bit of a drive to the venue, hence she was meant to be staying there to avoid stress and worry tomorrow, so she couldn't have just "popped over" either due to the distance. She had text Josh earlier in the day to come over, the wording of her message not giving him much opportunity to say no, not that he would have because he was growing increasingly concerned by this deviation from the plan, things like this always made him nervous.

As he reached the front door and rang the bell he stood nervously, he was starting to panic a little now. Stood at the door in old torn up jeans, an old dingy grey t shirt that was far too baggy for his slim figure and working boots he was almost praying everything was ok, that he was blowing this out of proportion in his head. Dave was one of his best friends and it'd ruin him if anything went wrong, even something as simple as Teri not getting what she wanted on her wedding day would upset him, that's how much he loved her. He began to sway as he waited for an answer, ringing the bell twice more, his thin and scruffy short blonde hair blowing with the wind slightly. He was really panicking now.

Teri, meanwhile, was inside the house. She ignored the doorbell, instead continuing with what she was doing for a few minutes.

Soon the anxiety became too much for Josh, he rummaged his jean pockets for his phone but quickly muttered to himself "shit!" as he realised he has left it at home. He now had no option... he took out his "emergency key" and unlocked the door, he preferred not to even have other people's keys but he options were running very thin right now.

"Teri..?" he called out as he stepped into the house, turning to lock the door as he spoke.

"I'm up here..." came a reply from up the stairs, in a seemingly normal and calm tone of voice.

Slightly unsure now Josh began walking upstairs, "if she's in why didn't she answer the damn door?" he asked himself before calling out again "is everything alright?"

No answer this time as he climbed the stairs, reaching the top he stopped walking as he called out again "Teri..?" Even he heard the nervousness in his voice that time, he now believed something was very wrong, he must have misheard her tone before, none of this made sense.

The door to Dave and Teri's bedroom was slightly ajar, all the other doors were closed. "She must be in there..." he thought as he stepped forward and pushed the door open. Light was pouring through the window but he couldn't see her, he stepped inside to get a full view of the room and as confusion mounted and he readied another call of her name he instead, heard his own.

"Josh..."

He felt a hand on his shoulder from behind him, as he began to turn she spoke again "...don't freak out!" she said assertively.

A small wave of panic again began rising in him, he always felt people saying don't freak out is normally reason enough to do so. He tried however, asking instead "Teri, what the hell is going on? Why aren't you at the wedding venue?"

Teri, rather than speak, began to walk around from behind him. Having stood behind the door Josh couldn't possibly have seen her, nor prepare himself for what he was about to see.

As she stepped into his view, his jaw dropped as he, almost silently, murmured "holy shit..."

She was now stood before him, wearing her wedding night lingerie. His eyes flew up and down as he desperately tries to figure something out, what it was he wasn't sure, but he'd have liked his brain to work again.

As he slowed his eyes down and moved them from her head to her feet he saw it all. Her hair was tied back in a decorative bun, a veil flowing from it and a pearl and diamond tiara across the front of her hairline, her face with gentle make up and her lips slightly glossed, her large chest was supported by a Lacey white bra, it's thin straps disappearing over her shoulders. As his eyes moved down her flat, bare, stomach they finally reached what he imagined, but could be sure, was a white lacy thong to match her bra. Then finally, after a few inches of bare thigh, white hold up stockings, running down her legs like gloss before reaching the sparkling high 4 inch heels on her feet, glittering in the light from the window, almost Cinderella-esque.

As Josh stared at her, her pale white skin in the white lingerie he had no idea what to say, "Teri... what... why..?"

Stepping toward him she said again in a quiet voice "don't freak out..."

Stepping back Josh forced his head to clear as he demanded an answer "Teri what the hell is going on... do you have someone here?!"

"Josh it's ok..." Teri whispered as she moved forward again as she saw him beginning to panic "... me and Dave... we've, we've been together a long time..." she explained "... we've only ever been with each other, so we decided, before the wedding each of us could... have a kind of hall pass..."

"A... a what?" Josh replied in greater confusion.

"A hall pass... so we can, you know... sleep with someone else..."

Josh had now back into the bedroom door which had fallen closed, every step Teri took toward him he took one back and was now flat against the door, almost scared to touch her. He barked in an accusing tone now;

"You expect me to believe that... I'd kick the guys ass myself but I know Dave will want to do it himself!"

"Josh there's no one here..." Teri gently whispered back.

"You just said..." Josh began, another accusation, but was quickly interrupted;

"You Josh... I want it to be with you..."

Stunned into silence for a few second, Josh forced himself to speak, though most of it incoherent but the basic gist was "what?!"

"I know you Josh... I trust you..." she explained "... I know you'll look after me" she finished as she stepped forward again, placing her hands on his chest as she looked up into his eyes.

Now truly lost, Josh looked down at her hands to see not only her engagement ring but her wedding ring sparkling on her finger.

"I... I can't Teri... I sorry..." he mumbled, trying to look anywhere but at her.

"Come on Josh... it's ok..." came her reassurance as her hands took gentle hold of his face to force his eye contact.

The feeling of her soft hands on his beard stubble, the feeling of himself swelling with each passing second... but he couldn't, he had to be strong... for Dave.

"What would he say though..." Josh stuttered, not even able to say his own friends name aloud "... what would he say if you used your... "hall pass" with me... and that I did even though I'm his friend... I can't do it..." he said, taking her hands and pulling them away from his face, he prayed it was over.

"He won't ever know..." Teri explained, taking charge of the direction of their hands she pulled them to her body, placing his hands on her chest.

"Oh my god..." Josh whispered as she dragged his hands down her large breasts as she continued to explain;

"...we agreed, we'd never talk about it, we'd never know what the other did, that it would always be a secret..."

She pulled his hands down her flat stomach, he trembled at the feel of her soft skin. Finally she pushed his hands around her waist to her back and pushed them down.

As she pulled her hands away and moved her body close to his. She heard Josh let out almost a whimper and his hands grasped her ass.

Images of what his hands were on, clearly Teri underwear was a thong, but Josh couldn't feel it, only firm backside. He protested, once more;

"But... Dave..." he said, still giving no thought to his girlfriend who he'd be cheating on.

"He'll never know... it's part of our agreement" she replied with a strong whisper to his ear. A moment of silence followed before Josh spoke again;

"Well... maybe... just something... small..."

As Teri backed away, Josh's hands slid from her backside to her waist as her smiling face appeared in front of his, she placed her hands on his face and kisses him, pushing her tongue into his mouth for a second before pulling away. She stepped back again and took hold of his hands and pulled in away from the door and into the middle of the room.

Josh stood awkwardly in front of her, unsure what to do, what she wanted him to do, how best to go about adulterating his friends soon to be wife. Soon though, maybe after a seconds pause, Teri sank slowly to her knees in front of him, gazing up at him as she sank. When she came to rest in front of him she instantly had his jeans unbuttoned and zipped and was pulling them down.

As Josh's jeans hit the floor, Teri's hands moved back up, her nails digging lightly into Josh's legs toward his boxer shorts. As he felt her hands against him his body trembled and his breath became heavy. Then, as he stared at the ceiling he felt his boxers being pulled, down... down... down... and then he felt himself spring from them.

Josh heard Teri breathe out loudly as he felt his underwear fall away. "Oh god..." he thought to himself, his head swimming in thoughts from "this is wrong" to "I hope I'm big enough for her"

Then, as he felt Teri take hold of his shaft in one hand and his balls in the other and begin rubbing both gently he moaned aloud this time "oh god..."

When Josh looked down he saw Teri looking hungrily at his cock as she began rubbing harder, the rings on her left hands shining up at him as she rubbed him. He watched her, seemingly mesmerised by his cock in her hands for what was maybe two or three minutes before she looked up at him.

Smiling up at him, she released Josh's dick from her grasp, but keeping him steady with her fingertips on his shaft and slowly moved her head toward him.

"Oh fuck..." he whispered as he saw her mouth slowly open as her head move forward. As he thought she was about to take him into her mouth she stopped her head, instead her tongue flicked passed the head of his cock and ran up the underside of his shaft before she placed a gentle kiss on his head.

"Oh fuck..." he muttered again before adding "... you're so sexy!"

With a quick smile upward Teri ran her tongue across him again a couple of times before running it from the base of his shaft right to the head, Josh's head tilted back as he moaned "ohhh god", and she then pushed her head forward taking him into her mouth and closing her lips around him.

"Ohhh wow..." Josh moaned as he looked back down at Teri, still gazing up at him with her mouth now full. She began slowly moving her head back and forth, sucking her lips tight against Josh's shaft as she closed her eyes and pushed her hands up his t-shirt.

"Oh fuck!" Josh exclaimed as he lifted his t-shirt over his head and cast it aside. With Josh now naked Teri's head began moving back and forth a little quicker as her hands started roaming around his toned abs chest, her nails dragging gently against his skin.

"Oh fuck..." Josh loudly cried, his hands running through his hair "...oh Teri..." as she heard her name she pushed her head a little further forward to take him deeper into her mouth "... oh my god! This is the best blow job I've ever fucking had!" Josh loudly moaned, his voice ringing around the room, the slight echo punching a realisation into his mind.

Teri stopped moving her head for a second and opened her eyes, looking up at him, almost feeling in his body that something was wrong.

"I forgot about Joanne..." Josh said as he looked down at Teri, his cock still in her mouth.

Teri, however, just gave him a mischievous look before closing her eyes and continuing. Josh, looking down, quickly realised he'd happily dump Joanne right now so that this could continue and stopped caring.

"Jesus this feels so fucking good Teri!" Josh moaned after a moment, she didn't react, simply carrying on. Her lips tight around his shaft and her head now moving back and forth quickly and she swirled her tongue around in her mouth.

"God Teri you're so gorgeous..." whispered as he stepped forward a little and placed his hands on each side of her face. Now unable to move her head placed her hands on his and opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"I can just tell..." I said as he pushed his hips forward, his cock moving deep into her mouth "...you're going to look..." another thrust into her mouth "... so beautiful... tomorrow..."

Josh now holding her face for him to thrust himself into her mouth, he tilted his head back again as she closed her eyes. A few minutes passed and Josh felt Teri pull away, as he looked down he saw his cock leave her mouth, covered in a mix of silva and lip gloss.

As Teri pushed herself to her feet josh watched her, again not sure where to go next, as she reached to the bedside table and re-glossed her lips. Josh smiled as he watched, when she dropped the gloss bottle to the floor and looked back smiling at him.

"You're so gorgeous..." Josh whispered with a smile spreading across his face.

Teri smiled back as she kissed him quickly before taking hold of each side of her thong and pushing it down allowing it to fall to the floor and stepping out of it.

"Oh fuck..." Josh whispered as he saw nothing but perfectly smooth skin. Teri, seeing the look of desire on his face turned away and stepped toward the bed as she reached behind her to the clasp of her bra, as she began pinching it to release it Josh suddenly said "wait!"

Teri looked over her shoulder and found Josh's eyes as he asked "will you leave it on?"

With a smile she asked "what do you want me to leave on?"

Stepping toward her josh turned her around and kissed her firmly before whispering, their faces barely an inch apart "all of it... you look stunning..."

As she smiled, released her bra and kissed Josh, he pushed her back into the bed. As she fell Josh dropped and his face flew to between her legs and began taking mouthfuls of her smooth pussy.

"Oh Josh..." she moaned as her legs clamped either side of his face.

Josh, glossy stockings either side of his head, continued taking mouthfuls of her, his tongue running over her as he listened to her muffled moans.

"Oh god... oh Josh!" Teri cried as she pushed herself onto the bed, Josh moving with her so he could carry on.

"Oh Josh... oh my god!" Came further cries as she felt fingers enter her as she now laid properly on the bed before opening her legs and looking down at Josh as he continued in what he was doing, apparently unaware she was watching.

After a few moments, Teri tugged on his hair, he looked straight up and moved quickly up to kiss her, their tongues quickly pushing into the others mouths for a moment before Teri spoke quietly;

"Josh... I want you so bad... but Joanne..."

Josh stopped her talking with a firm kiss before replying with "she doesn't need to know, besides..." he paused for a second, thinking about what he wanted to say and deciding to be honest "... I've never been so hard, I'm so hard it hurts, if it means dumping her my text now so I can fuck you I'll do it!"

"You don't need to leave her" came a gentle whisper from Teri as she ran her hands down Josh's face.

Josh gave a quick smile before a horrible realisation hit him "shit..." he began "... do you have a condom?"

Teri, looking up, shook her head.

Gutted, Josh pushed himself back, now kneeling between Teri's legs he looked at her knowing he couldn't have her. He knew she wasn't on the pill, Dave always bitched about the condoms.

"Maybe we just... finish ourselves off another way?" He asked, defeat in his voice knowing it wouldn't be the same.

Teri laid looking at him and replied "yeah... probably for the best, but maybe..." she paused.

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe, just for a minute or two... to get us a little closer?" she elaborated.

"Are you... sure?"

"Yeah... I mean, it'll be ok... just for a minute..."

Josh, after a moments hesitation, leant back forward, placed his face against Teri's and kissed her before pushing hard into her.

"OHHH GOD!" She cried as he exhaled deeply, Teri's hands took hold of Josh's head, her back arched and her legs raised and wrapped around his hips.

For a fleeting second Josh felt they'd made a mistake, now her was inside her he didn't know how he'd be able to bring himself to pull out, but he had to, she'd said it herself "she trusted him" so he'd have to be strong and do as he'd promised. For now though, he pushed that aside.

He began thrusting his hips quickly, pushing himself deep inside Teri, her moans with every movement filling the room "OH GOD!" "OH JOSH!" "OH FUCK!"

Teri gazed up at him, pumping his hips quickly as he looked down at her as he rendered her unable to control her moans.

Upping his pace, Josh watched Teri's heaving chest rise and fall quickly as her breathing became fast and shallow. Soon he felt her entire body tremble as she let out an inaudible scream "AHHHH!!"

Unable to bring himself to stop, he slowed down, hoping to subdue his own fast approaching orgasm.

"Oh my god, oh Josh... you're amazing!" Teri moaned, her legs still around his hips.

Josh smiled down at her at her comment, almost impressed he'd brought her to orgasm so quickly. As he kept moving and she kept moaning their eyes met as he asked "am I bigger than Dave?"

Teri writhed I'm guilty pleasure beneath Josh as she let out a dirty laugh and moaned "oh god you're so much bigger!"

"Really?" Josh replied excitedly.

"Oh god yes! He's never made me feel that good!" She moaned back, her chest still heaving from her first orgasm.

Josh arched his neck down and kiss Teri, their lips and tongue flailing across the others, lip gloss now spreading over both of their faces as their moans grew louder and louder as Josh uncontrollably upped his pace.

As he hit top speed, as Teri's screams and moans echoed around the room as her body began shaking again, she let out another inaudible scream as her legs tightened either side of Josh's body. This time though he didn't slow down, he could bring himself to, he hated himself for it but all he could do was moan;

"Oh god, I'm... I'm so close..." almost as if he was hoping she'd roll him off of her and take control. But she didn't, instead she shocked him with the softest of whispers;

"Cum in me Josh"

Looking down at her he stuttered between thrusts "I... I can't... I can't do that..."

But Teri moaned back "do it... do it Josh! I want it!"

Josh, more through slight shock than anything slowed his thrusting as he looked down at her, then her hands on his chest. The sparkling rings on her finger again catching his eye before he looked back at Teri, another realisation hitting him.

"There... there was no hall pass was there?"

Teri looked up at him for a second before a smile broke across her face and she shook her head gently and whispered "no"

His thrusting still hadn't stopped, she felt too good, he couldn't bring himself to stop and now knowing the truth he saw little point in fighting anymore. "You can't do it" he told himself "you can't disrespect him like that".

"God Teri..." he moaned aloud "...you feel so good but I... I shouldn't... I can't do that to Dave..."

But next he knew, she pulled his head toward her chest and tightened her legs around his hips, her feet positioned behind his backside and pushing against it, digging her heels in slightly almost as if to stop him pulling away.

"Dave's never cum in me..." Teri whispered "... he's always used condoms... I want it Josh, I want to feel it..."

Josh silently kept thrusting, he moved his face into Teri's neck and kissed it, once, twice, three times.

"R... really?"

"Really... he's never done it and I want to feel it so much! Make it my wedding present!" She said, in a half joking tone but meaning every word.

12