The Halloween Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers

Pete can't believe his luck. He didn't know it before, but getting Maddy in a sandwich has been his dream he's sure. He loves her so much for letting him and his friend screw her like this. Downstairs, on the TV Lon Chaney, Jr. sees the full moon.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she grunts with each thrust. "OH that feels so fucking good right there. Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass."

The sex talk is driving Pete wild. He pumps his hips as fast as he can at her pussy. The three of them are bouncing and sweating and moaning.

"Shit, I'm cuUMMMMINNG," Pete bellows. He releases a second load in her cunt. The overflow seeps from around her vaginal lips clamped to his dick.

Billy is next with his orgasm. His infernal orgasm pumps semen deep in Cynth's bowels.

The double load is too much for her as she climaxes in response. "FUCK YESS, CUM in MY ASS, YOU BASTARD," she screams as she cums, too.

Billy climbs off Cynth's ass looking not a bit winded. He wipes his still hard monster on the sheets. "Cynth, get him cleaned up for the others."

The doorbell rings. Everyone stops. Billy looks out the door. Cynth looks over at Billy. Pete looks confused. The bell rings again.

"You better get down there before one of the others answers it," cautions Cynthia.

Billy heads downstairs. Upstairs Cynthia and Pete listen as the door is opened on the third ring. They hear some conversation, but can't make out the words. They can tell Billy is not pleased. Then the door closes and they hear Billy's heavy tread back up the stairs.

"It's for you," Billy points at Pete. "You have to sign for a letter."

"What's the mailman doing here at this hour," Cynth complains?

She lets Pete up keeping his hand in hers the whole time. They walk naked down the stairs and through his living room full of horrors. Several of the guests lick what remains of their lips as he passes through. At the door Billy cautions him to just sign for the letter and close the door. Pete mumbles his agreement.

On the porch is a mailman with a clipboard and a certified letter. Cynth holds his hand from around the door giving him the appearance of clothes. It's awkward signing for the letter with only one hand and it being his left. The letter carrier helps hold the board and he makes a scrawl and gets the letter. "Be sure to read it right away," advises the mailman. "It looks important and you might not get another chance."

The door closes and Pete stand holding the letter in one hand and Cynth holding the other. Billy stares at the two of them. "Well, what is it?"

Pete disengages his hand and opens the letter. Free of Cynth's touch his mind begins to focus and he starts to see what his situation is.

Next to him Maddy starts to change back to the blonde Cynthia, Billy almost looks to have horns growing from his head. Staring at him from the living room are horrors upon horrors. Creatures of myth and film salivate as they press toward him. The letter hangs loosely in his numb fingers. His heart pounds in his chest. Terror builds to a scream in his throat.

"What does the letter say," Billy asks calmly, willing Pete to look at the note in his hand.

"The letter," Pete looks at it, "says, 'Say, "The LORD Bless You" to everyone."

"What did you say," Billy asks again?

"The LORD Bless You," Pete repeats stronger. With those words a shade disperses.

The terror builds. Like a rising storm surge a shriek to turn hair white grows from the depths of hades to burst forth from the throats of dozens of denizens of the pit. "He's blessing usss," his guest's cry out. With those three little words the party dissolves into pandemonium.

Every creature flings itself at the nearest egress. Windows and doors for the most part though some attempt the chimney. Others try for the disposal and the plumbing. At every point the fiends strike a barrier. They rebound and dash for the next possible exit only to be repulsed yet again. As spirits, spooks and specters pass Pete he recites the contents of the letter like a mantra. With each utterance another foul apparition disappears shrieking. Pete walks through his home like a naked Adonis.

In the living room three vampires dissolve like they were caught in the sun. In the kitchen two gremlins and a mummy went to pieces. Trapped in the hall a werewolf exploded in a puff of fur. Cut off in the downstairs bathroom a half dozen immaterial beings discorporate trying to enter the mirror. In the garage, Pete caught eight witches trying to all climb onto one push broom.

Back inside Pete looked for another target. He finds Billy standing in the foyer literally steaming. "How did you...where did you...who sent you that letter," he demands?

"I do not know, but 'The LORD Bless You,'" Pete intones.

Nothing happens. They stare at each other. Pete begins again. Billy cuts him off, "I'm not like the rest. I can't be blessed."

"Are you going to kill me then?"

"No, but I am going to find out who spoiled my fun." With that he opens the front door to reveal a religious icon hastily painted on the surface. "That explains one thing," indicating the mark. "When I figure out who did this then I'll be back to deal with you." Billy fades into the ether by the time he leaves the porch.

Still naked, Pete closes the door. He can hear the poltergeist shaking with fear in the attic. The doorbell rings. He stops and considers what to do next. The bell rings again. He knows he got lucky. Answering the bell the second time nearly cost him his life. But the third time saved it. When it rings the third time he opens the door.

Two imps stand looking up at him. "When we told you to stay inside we never thought you would invite them inside with you," the one on the left says.

"Who are you two and why did you help me," he asks?

"We are imps, can't you tell?" They share a look at each other. "Never mind our reasons, just be glad we decided to help" Pete is definitely glad they helped. "Anyway, we just wanted to make sure that you have everything under control here. You owe us."

Something about the way they said that sounds ominous. "What do you mean I owe you?"

"We did you a favor; now you have to do us a favor," they explain. Pete's not too sure about that, but they don't make a big deal of it and they did help so he lets it go. "We'll be on our way. And put some clothes on before you traumatize some poor child." Pete closes the door and heads upstairs to finish with the job. As he passes his bedroom he sees Cynth huddled in the corner trying to draw shadow around her for concealment. His and Billy's cum drip from her holes into a pool on the carpet. Looking down at the trembling blonde girl he takes his time before speaking. "Stand up," he commands.

Cynth stands trying to stay as far from him as the corner will allow. Her large breasts swing from her chest like two cream filled globes. The light down between her legs is nearly invisible in the half light. She looks all too skinny.

Pete makes a decision. "I'm not going to bless you."

Sensing that she her fortunes may have turned and that her seduction has still got ahold of his mind she starts to change. The tips of her hair darken taking on the hue of the shadow she had so recently tried to hide in. Her breasts round and alter with the areolas darkening. Her limbs fill and strengthen to match the image of Maddy she sees in his mind. When the slap to her cheek turns her head the change stops. She stands half transformed rubbing her stinging face.

"Don't ever put on that face again, slut." She promptly reverts to Cynthia. "I'm going to keep you for what you are. Get on the bed." With her on hands and knees Pete shoves his cock into Cynth's ass. Cum from the last ass fucking lubricates the entry for him. Twice he has cum in two of her holes tonight; might as well make it all three he thinks. Of course it might take some time for him to work up a forth load.

Upstairs the poltergeist listens to Cynth getting fucked. Downstairs Lon Chaney, Jr. reclaims his humanity.

bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers
12