The Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,640 Followers

Suzy felt the bed move as he crawled up her body. She was anxious as he hovered over her with her legs stretched out. She wanted him. She lifted her hand and found his cock inches from her dripping pussy. She wrapped her fingers around him and realized that this was the biggest cock she had ever felt. Her hand traveled up his thick shaft and she figured that he must be at least 12 inches long. Suzy felt nervous wondering if he would even fit but she quickly pushed that thought out of her head as she guided him into her.

The tip of his cock slowly spread her lips apart straining against her tight pussy as she received his massive cock. Her heart raced as he slowly pushed inch after inch inside of her. Her hands moved up to his firm chest and she explored his sweaty muscles. She felt like he was going to rip her in half as the final inch pushed past her pussy lips.

He paused for a moment as his cock pushed all the way into her. He moved his hips around in a circular motion while she pushed her hips into his.

After a few moments of pushing deep into her he slowly pulled his cock out of her and began rhythmically fucking her. He was careful when pushing all the way into her tight pussy. Each time he completely filled her up she let out another moan of desire. He kept pumping into her as her moaning increased. Her soft body was shaking under him. He pumped harder and harder until his cock expanded inside of her and released its first shot of cum into her. Her pussy responded by gripping tightly around his cock as he pumped his hot semen deep inside of her. Her legs wrapped around his hips as she pulled herself into him. She felt herself cumming again with his cock still buried deep inside of her.

After his cock finished unloading inside of Suzy he pulled out of her and pulled his boxers back up under his toga. Suzy saw the door open as he slipped out leaving her there alone and naked on the bed.

Lauren saw the roman soldier leaving the fantasy room while Mike continued pounding his cock into her. She pushed herself onto his lap to meet his thrust as she felt his cock growing inside of her. Mike's cum shot deep inside of Lauren. She rocked against him as his cock twitched inside of her filling her with streams of his cum. She felt his sticky cum dripping out of her pussy as she lifted herself off of him and flopped back onto the couch.

Mike leaned in and kissed her before she got up and headed towards the fantasy room. Lauren needed to check on her friend.

The room was dark but Lauren could see a naked body draped across the bed in front of her. She crawled onto the bed and felt her friend's naked body press against her. Lauren slid one arm under Suzy's neck and draped her other arm across her friend's chest. She placed her head on Suzy's shoulder leaving her lips pressed lightly against the nape of her friend's neck.

The two of them lay there in the dark panting and sweating until they drifted off to sleep.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,640 Followers
12