The Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only nod my head as I fought for control over my cock buried deep in her willing pussy.

“Don’t move......please!” I pleaded.

She nodded and held still. After a few moments the urge passed and I was back in control.

“Whew” I thought, “that was close.”

As I began to fuck her I heard Jill say, “oh so big.”

Following Cha’s eyes I looked over at our fucking companions. Bud was fucking about two thirds of his cock into my wife and was beginning to pick up speed. As we watched him fuck my wife his cock would slide in deeper with each thrust. Jill’s hands were gripping the arm rests tightly, as her breasts bounced with his strokes. Her face was a mixture of pain and pleasure but I could see that the pleasure was far out weighing the pain. Her eyes went wide as Bud slammed against her. My eyes traveled down her straining body to see his cock buried fully inside her. He rubbed himself against her clit and pulled back for another stroke. As his cock emerged from her depths I was amazed that she was able to accommodate his size. Just as his head began to emerge he reversed his stroke and plunged back in. She moaned and pushed her pussy toward him as they slammed together. Cha and I were mesmerized by the intensity they were displaying. The strobes slow motion could not hide that fact from us, it only intensified it. Jill’s head was back and her eyes were glazed as she sought to give as good as she was getting. I felt Cha begin to stroke her clit as Bud and Jill neared their climaxes. I reached over and took my wife’s hand as I began sliding my cock in and out of Cha’s opening. She looked at me with a triumphant smile

“He fits!”

Bud began to shorten his strokes as his orgasm approached and Jill began to squeeze my hand as hers approached. Bud’s hands cupped her ass and lifted her off the stool. Her stood still using his arms to slide her back and forth on his hard cock. Jill’s legs were wrapped around him as she strained to get as much of his cock into her as possible. Bud’s legs began to tremble as he began to expand inside her. My wife’s eyes opened wide as his expanding cock caused her orgasm to peak. As he began to shoot his cum into her pussy she clamped her legs around him holding him deep inside as they orgasmed together. My cock was pounding into Cha with an urgency and desire that I have not felt for a long time. With our eyes were locked on Jill and Bud’s climaxing bodies as we too erupted.

We spent a few minutes relaxing and catching our breath. When the lights came back on we were still buried in our respective partners. The ladies moaned suggestively as we slid out of them. I again marveled at the size of Bud’s still hard cock as it seemed to take forever sliding out of my wife’s pussy. Looking around the room we saw that everyone else was doing the same thing as we were. Then one of the ladies announced loudly

“Damn that was fun. Anyone for sloppy seconds?”

The whole room broke out laughing breaking the spell. Once the spell was broken everyone started collecting their things and talking with each other. We grabbed our clothes and put them under a coffee table where we could find them. Taking Jill’s hand we headed for the punch bowl. With drinks in hand we started to mingle. We met a lot of surprising people. Several doctors, a lawyer or two, school teachers and even a cop. Cha took Jill’s hand and led her a way ‘to get cleaned up for the next round’ was how she put it. There appeared to be about twenty people still ready to party. I wondered if I could get next to the big breasted blond who was sitting on the stool my wife had been fucked on. The guy she was talking to kissed her hand and walked away so I figured now was the time.

“Hi I’m Will! Want some company?” “Boy was that lame” I thought.

“Sure, I’m Amy have a seat.” She replied.

We talked for about ten minutes during which I found out that she was a history teacher and that her husband taught math. They had been swinging for about two years and told me that Barney and Cha always threw the best parties.

“Barney puts something in the punch.” she whispered to me.

“Have you ever tried the swing?” she continued.

I shook my head no. Grabbing my hand she pulled me to my feet.

“Let’s go before someone else gets it.”

As she led me out of the room I looked for Jill but didn’t spot her.

“Oh well,” I thought, “she can take care of her self. I hope.”

Amy led me into one of the small bedrooms. Hanging from the ceiling was what looked like a padded swing with several other straps the whole thing was hooked to the ceiling on a pulley system.

“All right we are first.” Amy exclaimed.

I had seen these advertized but had never seen one set up. Amy sat in the seat and told me to help her with the leg and back supports. Once installed in the chair any part of her body was accessible just by spinning her to the desired place. I began to see the possibilities. She looked at me.

“Start any where you want.”

Using the pulley I lowered her to about twelve inches of the floor. Then leaning over her I kissed her lips.

“This is going to be fun.”

“I know.” she replied.

I began to kiss my way down her body lingering for a while on the luscious breasts. As I nibbled down over her belly button I could smell strawberries.

“Strawberries?” I thought.

Then it hit me, she had used a douche before I met her. As my tongue entered her pussy she moaned about how good it felt. After several minutes I discovered that my neck was getting a crook from the weird angle. Grabbing the pulley I raised her to a more comfortable height and began to enjoy my strawberries and cream. She must have enjoyed giving them to me since she came several minutes later. With the swing at my groin height I turned her one hundred and eighty degrees around. She leaned her head back and devoured my cock. Five minutes later and another one eighty I was lined up and pushing my cock into her. With a little experimenting I found that fucking a woman in this swing can be very rewarding. Since I was standing I could thrust into her from a lot of different angles that were not otherwise available. We fucked each other for about twenty minutes while she had several orgasms. Then she reached down and adjusted her leg straps bring her knees up and leaning her head back she opened herself up to me.

“Put it in my ass.” she said.

As I pulled out of her pussy I could see that her position had also opened her other opening as well. Centering my cock where she wanted it I pushed part way in. She moaned and told me not to stop.

“stick it all the way in.” she ordered.

“Nasty girl,” I thought but I obliged her by thrusting myself all the way in

. “Oh yeah! Now fuck me hard.” she said.

I began to swing her on and off my cock. Putting my hands on either side of her pussy I hooked my thumbs inside her and used them to swing her. While doing that I would brush a thumb against her clit. A few moments later she cried out.

“I’m cumming yeah keep doing that fuck me with your thumbs too.”

As her orgasm caused her to contract around my thrusting cock, I coated her insides with my cum. It was a spectacular climax to which we heard applause. Looking up we saw two guys watching us.

When my cock popped out of her I said, “next,” then moved out of the way as one of them replaced me.

Amy started to cum within five or six strokes of his larger cock fucking her back door. I leaned over and gave her a kiss telling her thank you.

“Your welcome, cum again, anytime.”

I walked out of the room with a smile on my face and Amy’s cries of passion ringing in my ears.

I did not have to wonder for very long where my wife was. Just after leaving the room I heard a male voice

“That’s the way Jill, fuck my cock. Oh yeah squeeze me with your pussy. Cum with me.”

I looked in the next bedroom to see my wife on her belly with a pillow under her hips and her hand between her legs. There was a guy behind and over her shoving his hard cock into her pussy as she pushed her ass up and open for him. Another guy was stroking her back and legs while keeping his cock hard with his other hand. He saw me come in.

“I’m next.”

I gave him the ok sign while watching my wife orgasm with some strangers cock inside her. After she came her body fell limp on the bed but the guy fucking her wasn’t done yet. He pushed his knees between her legs then grabbing her hips he pulled her up to her knees and onto his cock. As he began to fuck her the other guy slid his hand under her and began to stroke her clit. With in several minutes they had her moaning in pleasure again. The guy behind her started cumming deep inside her.

“No not yet.” she cried.

To late, he pulled out hearing her disappointing voice say, “damn so close.”

The other guy said, “don’t worry Jill I’m ready again.” as he slid into her.

She just laid her head on the bed moaning while this guy fucked her hard and deep through two more orgasms before finally cumming himself. When he pulled out of her she just rolled to her side relaxing with her eyes closed. The guys got up.

“She is a great fuck, have fun,” as they walked out the door.

When I touched her she said with her eyes closed, “come back later I need to take a nap.” “Ok.” I said, grabbing a small blanket I covered her and left shutting the door behind me.

I later found out that those two guys had each fucked her twice.

I found a seat where I could watch her door and the action at the same time. Two ladies came and sat by me both saying hi. We talked for about twenty minutes during which one guy peeked into the bedroom then backed out. My two new friends were both three quarters smashed and still horny for some action. Sue slid of the couch next to me and knelt in front of Gail. Gail opened her legs as Sue began to feast on her pussy. I reached over and began to caress Gail’s breasts as she began to stroke my hardening cock. Sue reached behind her and grabbed something. The next thing I know Gail is moaning and groaning up a storm. Sue had a fake cock in her hand and was busy fucking Gail with it while she licked her clit. Gail leaned over on her side raising one leg over the back of the couch which opened her pussy to Sue’s penetrations. Gail then took me in her mouth and began to slid me in and out. I noticed the door to Jill’s bedroom open and my naked wife walked out followed by some guy I had never met. She spotted me and waved from the cat walk some fifteen feet away.

“Looks like you are having fun.” she said.

“I have no complaints. How was your nap?” I replied.

“Fine until Jack here accidently turned on the light and woke me up.” She said as she pointed to the guy standing beside her.

She looked better so I figured the nap must have refreshed her. The glassy eyed look was gone and as she looked down at me I could see a spark of sexual interest. Then I saw Jack’s hand caressing her lower back and rear-end. From my vantage point I could see his hand slip between her legs and slide a finger through her sex. She wiggled against him and leaned over on the rail. Jack took the offered opening and slid two fingers into her as his other hand began to stroke his hardening cock. Gail suddenly stiffened as Sue rammed the rubber cock into her and rapidly rubbed her clit. Gail pulled her mouth off me and thrusting her pussy toward Sue she came. After Gail relaxed for several seconds she told Sue to sit next to me. She got between her legs and began to give her the same treatment. I positioned myself behind Gail and between her legs with my cock hard and ready. As my hand caressed Gail’s ass and pussy, my eyes strayed up between my wife’s legs to see Jack’s hard cock pressing against her opening. His eight incher slid into her about half way as she arched her back and spread her legs a little more.

I looked into my wife’s eyes as Jack slide all the way into her and my cock slid into Gail. She smiled at me and we moaned, “Ahh!” together with the pleasure of our penetrations. As I fucked Gail and watched Jack fuck my wife I marveled at the intense pleasure I was receiving. Watching my wife being pleasured while my cock is deep inside another woman’s pussy is the ultimate sexual fantasy. I was lucky enough to experience it twice tonight. Jack’s knees were slightly bent as he was using an up ward thrust to drive his cock into my wife’s pussy. Her hands held the rail as her head came down opening her self to him. I could see his cock driving in and out of her and his balls slap against her clit with each stroke. I had to slow the speed and intensity of my thrusts to keep control as Gail came on my cock. Sue came shortly after her as Gail drove the rubber cock into her. As the ladies relaxed Gail moved forward causing me to pop free. Sue seeing my hard cock waving in the breeze rolled to a sitting position and gave me the ‘come here’ sign with one hand as the other slowly pulled the rubber from her pussy. Moving between her legs gave me a better view of Jack’s cock in Jill’s pussy. He was pulling it all the way out then plunging his thick lance straight back in. He had to hold her tightly since she was rapidly building her climax. As she peaked he plunged deeply into her and held himself still as she humped him in and out of her pussy. Then she let out a loud moan and I could see her pussy clutching Jack’s cock as the pleasure of her orgasm flowed through her. Jack’s face was a mixture of pain and pleasure as he fought to forestall his orgasm. With a final sigh Jill sagged against the rail as a look of relief crossed Jack’s face.

“That felt awesome. Can you do it again?” Jack asked, as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her wet pussy.

She looked over her shoulder and said, “mmm that feels good. Since I see your still in me, be my guest. I think there is still one more in there.”

“Well let’s find out.” Jack replied as he began to increase his speed. My wife relaxed and let him drive the sensual feelings back into her pussy.

Sue grabbed my ass and began to help me drive my cock into her pussy as Jack’s tempo increased. I began to stroke Sue’s clit while fucking her as hard as I could. About five minutes later Sue was near her orgasm as was Jack and Jill. Sue was rocking her pussy up meeting my thrusts so I could get inside her as deep as possible. Her tits were bouncing on her chest in such a way that I had to grab them and start sucking on her nipples. Sue exploded in orgasm.

I heard my wife say, “now Jack do it now Ahh!”

Looking up I saw Jack’s cock jumping inside my wife’s pussy as he pumped his cum into her. She began humping him into her, as his climax triggered her’s. Jack’s legs were stiffly bent so his shooting cock would stay firmly embedded inside her clutching pussy. He reminded me of my male dog, as his cock met my wife’s pussy with sharp short jabs. I could see each ejaculation as it traveled up his cock and into her pussy. The sight of their orgasms and the feel of Sue’s on my cock got me off like never before. My orgasm boiled out of me with such intensity that time stopped. My cock grabbed my body and pulled it into Sue’s body right through her pussy. I don’t know how long I was out of it, but when I regained my senses I was still balls deep inside of Sue. She was looking at me with a self satisfied smirk on her face.

“What are you looking at?” I asked.

“I have never seen any one cum that hard. It felt wonderful. The force of it caused me to have a second orgasm. Do you do that all the time or just when you are watching your wife?”

I fucked my still hard cock in and out of her a few times and said teasingly, “I don’t know. Want to find out?”

“Ahh no! Anything but that.” She wailed in mock terror.

I stroked her for several minutes as my cock started to relax and shrink. I leaned down and kissed both her nipples then her lips.

Then as I was slipping out of her I said, “thank you. That was really good.”

“Your welcome stud. Cum back anytime.” she replied.

“Count on it” I quipped.

After locating out clothes and saying good bye and thank you to our hosts we drove home. The next evening I noticed that Jill was quieter than normal. I asked her if she was feeling all right and she said she was fine. Then she confided that she was not sure if our activities last night were repeatable.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well I had so much fun that I’m afraid that I will grow to like it too much.” she replied.

“Whew” I thought, “she liked it.”

“Well we will just have to limit our participation to what, once a month or so?” I suggested.

“That sounds about right.” she replied. Just then the phone rang and she answered it.

“Hello. Oh hi Jack. No we are fine. When? Ok. See ya in a few. Bye.”

Turning to me she said, “Jack is on his way. He says he has a gift for me.”

“Yeah between his legs.” I snickered.

“Mmm he was pretty good last night I think I’ll take a shower.” she countered as she walked into the bathroom.

12