The Halloween Party Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'm going to love being pinned to his desk by my son's big dick." She said as teasingly as she could, "Now be a good boy Tommy and fuck me!"

No more encouragement was needed Tommy smiled as he thrust forward as hard as he could and slammed his entire length of 10 ½ inches deep into Leah's ready and wanton pussy, stretching and filling her completely.

Leah screamed at the top of her lungs because of the pain of being speared by such a big cock. She had never had any dick anywhere near this big in her before and it stretched her instantly.

Slowly, as Leah's head and back were arched from the pain of the initial penetration, the pain subsided and she began to feel her son's dick inside her, then pleasure began to far out weigh the pain, and very quickly.

Very quickly, waves of passion and pleasure shot through her body and she felt an orgasm wash over her. Her muscles clenched and her body shook and she groaned loudly.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Leah groaned, still with her head back and her back arched.

Her toes curled up and she gripped Tommy's arms tightly as she came hard.

"I take it you like having my big dick buried deep in you mom?" Tommy asked smugly as she came down slowly from her orgasm.

It was then that she noticed that he wasn't fucking her, he was just holding his dick inside her and to the hilt it seemed, letting her feel his long hardness before he began, making sure she felt every inch of him and every scrap of pleasure.

And feel every inch of Tommy and the pleasure she did. The feeling was amazing; she had never felt anything like it in her life. She was absolutely stuffed full of cock! Her pussy stretched tightly around the thick invading meat and squeezed it tightly. She felt like this monster was actually in her womb and she felt so amazingly good. She felt like she was in heaven. She felt on fire. This was her son's dick buried to the hilt within her pussy, the very son she had given birth to 18 years ago, and now he was about to fuck her on his fathers work desk. Leah moaned again as she lay flat on the tabletop and opened eyes she never realised she had closed. The knowledge that the cock inside her, filling her completely, making her feel sooooo good, was her son's only made the feeling better.

Lust burned deep within her now, her pussy raged even more now to be fucked and she wanted satisfying. And now!

"You feel good baby!" Leah said very breathlessly, and lifting her legs to wrap them once again around Tommy's waist. He was actually inside her!

He smiled smugly

"You know what's odd," He said whilst still smiling smugly down at her, his hands at either side of her head with her hands gripping his muscular arms. "18 years ago I came out of your pussy and now all these years later, I'm back in there again."

Leah smiled back up at him teasingly.

"Only this time you're bigger!" She said and he returned her smile with his own smug one, and then he slowly pulled his dick out of her tight pussy to the tip of the head, and once again slammed hard back into her.

Leah screamed at first, from a little pain, but soon her pussy became accustomed to the size of Tommy's big dick repeatedly slamming hard in and out of her, and that's when she started moaning grunting and groaning louder and louder, and soon the lewd noises coming from her mouth turned to screams of lust and incredible feelings of pleasure. Her lustful screams and moans continued never stopping as her son pounded her hard and fast with his dick. The incestual fuck had begun and Leah was in heaven.

Tommy continued to piston his ragingly hard dick in and out of his mother's very welcoming pussy with strokes so hard that the strong wooden desk creaked loudly. He couldn't believe he was actually fucking his own hot mother! This was amazing. Her pussy gripped tightly to every inch of his thick manhood as it continued to plow relentlessly into her, her arms were now wrapped around his neck, her nails digging painfully into his flesh as her face was contorted in absolute pleasure. Even with her eyes squeezed tightly shut and her mouth continuously moaning and groaning in between her screams of ecstasy she looked stunning. Her long wavy black hair still fanned out across the tabletop, her big, heavy tits shook violently from each of his ruthless thrusts into her body and her legs were locked tightly around him, trying to pull him even deeper into her.

"OHH FUCK! OHHHHH FUCK! FUCK ME BABY! FUCK MY PUSSY GOOD! OHHHHHHH!" Leah screamed as his dick continued its assault

"Oh mom, fuck!" Was all he could manage to grunt out as all of his concentration was on fucking her as best as he could, after all he didn't know if he would ever get her again and he wanted to make the most of it.

"Come on baby, fuck me, come on, fuck me hard! OH I LOVE YOUR DICK! FUCK I FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD! SOOO FUCKING FULL!" His mother exclaimed loudly as she continued thrusting her hips upwards to meet his thrusts.

She met each of his thrusts just as roughly as he gave them to her. She thrust her pussy up as he slammed hard back into her, driving her hard against the desk top with a loud crack and the shifting and creaking of the desk itself. Tommy thought the thing might fall apart with how hard they were fucking each other; there was definitely no love in this sex, just pure animal fucking.

"Your pussy's so fucking tight, fuck!" He grunted between sharp breaths. Even though his dick slammed in and out of her smoothly, he just couldn't believe how tight she was, how her pussy gripped his dick like a vice, trying to milk his dick for more cum.

"OH FUCK BABY, YEAH! NAIL ME TO THE FUCKING DESK BABY! FUCK ME!! UHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHH!" Leah screamed as she continued to scratch at his neck.

Their pace hadn't slowed for a second and they had been fucking harder and faster each minute for what seemed like forever, but must only have been 20 minutes or so. Tommy knew that he shouldn't need to cum for ages yet because of the amazing blowjob Leah had given him earlier, but this was too fucking hot and he knew he wouldn't last long.

Leah suddenly opened her eyes to stare lustfully into his and then she took her arms from around his neck and raised them above her head to grip onto the edge of the desk tightly.

"Come on baby, fuck me! Fuck your hot mom for all she's worth! Oh, make me fucking cum all over your big, hard dick!" She growled at him, still looking deep into her eyes with her own lust-filled eyes.

Tommy tried to smile as he sweated with the effort of how hard he was driving his dick into his mother, but as she continued to growl at him, he drew more and more turned on, and spurred on by her dirty talk, he slammed even harder into her. The more she spoke, the harder he rammed his cock into her, and the harder he fucked her, the more she growled at him.

"OHHHHH YEAH! Oh, yeah Tommy baby, my baby boy, fuck mommy good! OHHhhhhhUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" She groaned as his 10 ½ inches slammed home again. "Come on baby, we shouldn't be fucking doing this so you better make it worth it! Ohhhh I'm soo baad letting my own son fuck me, and on your father's desk too! Ummmmmm yeah! OH! Oh! Yeah!"

Tommy tried as hard as he could to fuck her faster as Leah continued to talk dirty to him, but he was already fucking her as hard as he could, his and her breathing came in short, heavy pants, his because of the effort of continuous fucking and hers because each time he slammed his dick back into her, he drove all of the air out of her lungs in a sharp grunt.

His dick continued to mercilessly fuck her as she continued growling up at him. Her tits shook violently against their material prison, mesmerising to Tommy's eyes.

"Oh baby you know this is soo wrong, I think you should..." She began, smiling teasingly up at him, and stopped as his dick continued pounding her hard. "Maybe you should....OHHH.....Maybe.....OH FUCK.....baby....you should...Oh you should keep fucking me! OH! UMMMMMM YEAH! YEEEAAHH! OHHHHH!"

Tommy managed to grin down at his mothers flushed face as her eyes squeezed shut again and her grip tightened on the edge of the desk. The desk itself was creaking loudly now; its loud complaints marking their lewd fuck session but drowned out under Tommy's moans and groans of pleasure, and Leah's screams of ecstasy.

All of a sudden Tommy heard a noise at the other end of the room, a sound of the door opening. Leah obviously heard it too, but when he was about to stop she grabbed him hard by the face and growled at him.

"Don't you dare fucking stop!" She growled aggressively and by the look in her eyes he knew she meant it, so he continued to pound her hard as the door opened and someone poked their head around the door.

"Oh! Sorry, I thought this one might be empty!" The voice said

"OHHHH FUCK! SO FUCKING BIG! SO FUCKING HOT! SOOOO FUCKING GOOD! OHH FUCK ME BABY FUCK MEEEE!!" Leah screamed, obviously turned on by someone watching them fucking but not knowing they were mother and son. Tommy felt that same surge of lust fill him and renew his strength, so he began pounding Leah harder against the desktop.

"Sorry to disturb you!" The voice said after a short while and then Tommy heard the door close again.

Obviously it had been a guy who had opened it and stood watching Leah get fucked, admiring her dress covered heaving body being fucked so ruthlessly. Tommy would've done the same thing.

Tommy looked down at his mother; her hips were thrusting up at him faster than before. She was more turned on than ever and she was losing all control of herself as her second orgasm was obviously approaching, and it was obviously going to be huge.

She flung her head from side to side and tightly shut her eyes. Her arms now flailed about, looking for anything to grab a hold of and Tommy noticed her hit the lamp and knock it over, and as she continued to flail around, her orgasm approaching rapidly, her hand hit the photo frame, that Tommy had noticed held a picture of him and his mother and father, and it flew from the desk to land on the floor.

As his dick pistoned rapidly in and out of her, Leah suddenly reached round to grasp her hands tightly onto his back, her fingernails digging deep into his back through the material and her felt her pussy tighten so hard he thought it would crush his dick, but he continued his assault anyway, intensifying her orgasm as it shot through her body.

""OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK!!" Leah's scream began and then finished in a wordless scream of absolute pleasure, which Tommy had no doubt could be heard all the way back to the party room.

His dick never slowed as Leah convulsed harshly underneath him, impaled lewdly on his dick. Her body shook so much that several times she lifted from the desktop only to hit her head hard as she came back down again, but she didn't seem to even feel it in that torrent of ecstasy. Her legs pulled him towards her, trying to force his dick all the way in to her as he struggled to continue his pounding and her nails dug as hard as they could into his back, bringing a shout of pain from Tommy, as her long black fingernails ripped through the skin tight lycra and his skin, causing bleeding scratches across his back. Then Leah's back arched half a foot off the table and her head shot back with her eyes wide open.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She groaned between her tightly clenched teeth.

Tommy continued to fuck her as hard as he could with her legs gripping him tightly to her, and very slowly Leah seemed to come back down to earth again. Her back lowered to the desk top, her legs loosened around his back, her nails stopped digging into his skin, and her head came forward to look at him. Her face was a mask of complete satisfaction and lust. She had had the orgasm she wanted, but she was far from finished.

Leah gently purred at her son as he continued to piston his dick in and out of her very satisfied pussy. He was moving slower than before, obviously weary from how much effort he had put in bringing her to orgasm, but he still continued to push and pull in and out of her.

She couldn't believe how good she felt right at that moment, how intense her orgasm had been, she had never cum that hard in her life, and to do so because of her sons dick made it all the more better a feeling.

Although she had cum hard and was now feeling like jelly she smiled at Tommy as he continued to push his dick back into her. Her own lust was beginning to grow again as feeling slowly began to return to her body. She could feel every inch of him stretching her inside; reaching places she never knew existed, fucking her so completely, so thoroughly that she never wanted him to stop. She still couldn't believe that she had taken all of his dick inside of her, she had felt almost torn in two from it's size when he had roughly entered her, but now, she wanted nothing more than for him to fuck her to another earth-shattering orgasm.

"Oh! Ummmm!" She moaned softly as the immense feeling of her orgasm subsided and she began to feel Tommy's dick sliding back and forth into her very welcoming pussy. Strength returned to her slowly. "That was amazing." She said still in a state of wonder.

Tommy smiled down at her as he continued to feed his cock into her pussy, but he was beginning to tire and slow down.

"I'm glad you like it." He managed to stammer out, his breathing becoming more laboured and his arms shaking a little in an effort to hold him up.

Her strength began to seep back into her body a little more now, but Leah still felt like Jelly.

"You're tired baby, maybe you should stop for a while." She said as she smiled teasingly up at him, she knew exactly what he would say.

"I'm not finished fucking you yet." He said with a strained voice. "I'm gonna carry on."

"I never said that we were going to stop having sex." Leah said and her smile deepened as he looked up at her confused. "I said you should stop, not me."

He stared at her for a moment not understanding what she was saying. She almost laughed at his innocence. He was so dirty and good at so many things, but he was still 18.

Trying not to laugh, she explained what she meant.

"Let me explain." She said teasingly, "You're tired and I'm not, and we both want to carry on fucking, so, I am going to ride your dick until we both cum."

She felt a flutter in her stomach, and it wasn't Tommy's dick, when she realised that she had actually told her son that he could cum inside her. He wasn't even wearing a condom! The illicit thought turned her on even more and she pushed herself up on her hands,

Tommy still lay on top of her with his dick now buried deep within her but not moving.

"Well, are you going to help me or are we just going to stop?" Leah asked her son a little impatiently

Too tired to note much, Tommy reached around her waist and pulled himself back so that he could stand up, with her legs wrapped around him and his dick still completely imbedded in her pussy. There was no way she was going to let that wonderful thing out of her. But as Tommy stood up straight with Leah in his arms, his legs buckled suddenly and the pair of them fell backwards quickly. With thud they both landed sitting on the leather sofa at the side of the desk, Tommy sitting on the sofa and Leah straddling his long dick, which had slammed hard into her as she landed impaled on his lap, and she thought that it was going to come right out her mouth with the force it drove upwards in to her. The force caused Leah to grunt and then moan lightly, and when they both had gotten accustomed to what had happened she looked down at Tommy's face.

He was staring up at her in wonder and she smiled lustfully back down at him, her legs to either side of his, his hands on her thighs, his dick deep in her pussy and her hands resting on his shoulders.

"Well, I hadn't planned on having sex here, but it's as good a place as any." She said to him, "And besides, I don't think your father's desk could've taken anymore of that harsh fucking you were giving me."

He grinned up at her smugly and smug he should be with a knockout like her on his dick, and his own mother to boot.

"So, are you gonna bounce on my dick then you naughty girl?" He asked as his hands began gently rubbing her thighs.

Leah shivered once again with the knowledge that she was impaled on her son's dick. And she slowly began to move her hips back and forth, sliding his hard length back and forth into her pussy gently.

"Ummmmm yeah!" She moaned lightly as she felt that hard shaft fill her again and again. She just loved how it stretched her inside.

"Yeah, that's it mom, ride my dick like a slut." Tommy growled at her as he stared lustfully at her body.

His lustful gaze turned her on ever more, and just as she was going to really start to fuck him, a thought came to her and she stopped moving her hips.

"What are you doing?" Tommy asked her curiously.

"Well, I was thinking that seeing as your big dick is already buried deep in my pussy and that you like looking at my tits, that you might want to have me fuck you without this dress on?"

The instant twitching of life of Tommy's dick inside her was enough to tell her the answer before he said anything, and so, Leah reached back and slowly slid the small zip down her back and then reach around to take a hold of the dress that had been pushed up around her waist to allow Tommy to fuck her.

"Ummm, I'm going to be bouncing on my sons dick naked, riding him hard until he cums inside me." Leah said as teasingly as she could, "Maybe I should just leave it on."

"No, no, please." Tommy said urgently and Leah smiled.

As Leah Bryton smiled down at her son, impaled hard on his 10 ½ inch cock, she pulled the tight black gothic dress up over her head quickly, and began thrusting her hips back and forth, fucking herself on his thick dick before the dress had gotten to her tits. As the black material cleared her beautiful face and long black wavy hair, she threw it away from her, careless of where it landed, smiled at her son's reaction and rode him as hard as she could. She planned on fucking him and herself, to the best orgasm they had ever had. So she rode him as hard and as fast as she could.

Half an hour later Tommy still gaped at his mother's hot body as she bounced rapidly up and down on his hard monster cock. She had grown more and more intense in fucking herself on Tommy's dick each time she rammed herself hard back down its long length. Tommy could feel her long smooth legs pressed against his bare thighs as she straddled him, her pussy still clamped tightly around his cock as she fucked herself silly on his dick and her left hand roughly playing with her clit causing her to fuck herself wilder as she was pleased by both his dick and her hands, her face contorted once again in ecstasy Leah either threw her head back as she groaned and moaned lewdly or screaming her lust-filled obscenities as she wildly shook her head from side to side.

The sight of Leah riding harder and harder, faster and faster with every thrust of her hips made Tommy want to cum, and cum hard but his attention was still in the same place it had been for the last 30 minutes, on his mother's big tits.

Leah's tits were amazing, the were huge and firm and they had not even a slight hint of sag to them at all as they bounced wildly up and down on her chest in unison with her up and downward thrusts as she continuously impaled herself on his dick. The sight was amazing and Tommy could feel his balls brewing up another large load of cum to dump inside her.

"OH YES! YES! OHHHHH BABY!" Leah's screams dropped into a loud purr as she looked down at Tommy, her left hand working furiously on her clit as she slid quickly up and down his hard cockmeat. "I love your dick baby, it feels so fucking good!"