The Halloween Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinpatsu
kinpatsu
65 Followers

The effect was both trashy, and very sexy at the same time. The beaded halter tops were not transparent, but were insubstantial enough to imply a peek into the secrets they obscured. Andrea nodded at them and smiled. "The Goddess has your treats. Take them from her, if you dare!"

Almost as if they had just noticed her, the two girls jerked in startled reaction and clasped each other's hands when they saw Nikki. The first girl to step through the door was also the first to recover, and she drew the other by the hand towards the tableau.

For friends they were, as Andrea recognized. Girlfriends. That unique kind of lesbian relationship where the two partners wound up dressing alike and even acting alike until they seemed clones of each other. But here one was clearly dominant, as Andrea could see. It was the dominant one that stepped first up onto the tableau and looked at Nikki critically.

On cue, Nikki moved the cauldron away to display the sweet descending moistly between her thighs. The dominant girl's eyes grew almost physically larger and her mouth opened slightly revealing pearly white teeth glistening with anticipation. "Go ahead Cathy," she said drawing her partner forward. "Take it!"

The other girl who's name was evidently Cathy reached forward haltingly as if to pluck it like a berry. She almost touched it, but hesitated just as the dominant one's voice cut into her again. "Not that way! Don't you know anything? Here. Like this."

The dominant one knelt down on the pillow exactly as the dancing girl had done and looked up. Her eyes met with Nikki's and both girls shivered, though the room was warm. Never releasing eye contact she leaned forward and slid out her tongue. Nikki's mouth opened in rapport as the girl's tongue surrounded the nob on the end of the sweet and flicked it lightly. Nikki caught her breath and closed her eyes, but she didn't have long to wait. The girl surrounded the sweet with her lips and pulled. Almost gratefully The Goddess sighed and removed another candy from the cauldron.

"There! Now you try it."

Cathy stepped up on the platform replacing her partner, but stopped and turned towards Andrea. "Could I..." she started haltingly. "Could I maybe... give the Goddess a treat instead of taking one?"

Andrea smiled magnanimously. "I don't know if she deserves that yet, but you may do so if you wish."

The girl smiled, and the expression lit up her face with a fire of desire. She turned to Nikki and held out her hand palm up. Obediently, Nikki retrieved a candy from the cauldron and set it gently in the upturned hand, covering the other's hand with her downturned palm with the briefest of touches.

The little pink barbell candy lay in Cathy's palm for just a moment, it's gentle raspberry smell just noticeable between the two of them. Almost as if reluctant to do so she lifted it up to her own lips and took half of the candy into her mouth. An expression of both pleasure and expectation flooded out from around her lips, and her eyes went off to a distant place. She leaned forward, and Andrea noticed that both girls were almost exactly the same height as they stood facing each other.

Nikki, who was not supposed to move unless instructed to do so, leaned forward as well. Not much. Just enough to imply desire. She opened her mouth with her lips glistening, and Cathy slid the end of the candy between them. For an endless second their lips met and they were joined by the light suction they both maintained.

Then the moment was over, and the girl in the fake Indian princess outfit released the candy to Nikki's mouth and stepped backwards off the platform unsteadily. Her face was flushed, and she held her thighs together as if she were having some difficulty. Perhaps it was vertigo, or perhaps it was something else.

"You did well my dear," Andrea said into her ear coming up behind her. She held up a tiny paper sack trimmed with lace around the top and handed it to the girl. It contained a chocolate of the kind Andrea had reserved for extra special Trick or Treaters that evening. "Happy Halloween!"

The dominant girl then rushed up to them and almost inserted herself between them, kissing Cathy violently. "Ohmygod! That was SO hot!" she said in an almost shouted whisper. She winked at Andrea over the other girl's shoulder, then the two of them arm-in-arm went almost unsteadily out the door.

Turning back to the shop with a smug smile of accomplishment, Andrea saw Nikki in some state of agitation. "Are you okay my dear?" she asked innocently.

"Mistress," Nikki said, her voice shuddering. "I'm very VERY horny!"

"I'm sure you are, but you must be patient. The night is still very young." She approached her witch and kissed her lightly on the mouth, and while she was distracted by that inserted yet another sweet between the lips of Nikki's pussy. "There. There's a little treat for being such a good, patient girl."

Striking her pose, Nikki sighed and resigned herself to the night.

Another knock, then another. The treaters came, were delighted, and left again.

...The door opened "Trick or treat!" came the call, and Andrea displayed her witch. Two couples sauntered in.

The two couples couldn't be more different. For one thing one couple was dressed as Batman and Robin, but with the genders curiously reversed. The woman was heavily coated in latex from head to foot in her Batman outfit complete with armored breastplate molded for a woman, yet clearly wasn't supposed to be Batgirl. No hair peaked out of her cowl, and she wore almost masculine boots with flat soles. She grinned wickedly, and was apparently supposed to be Bat Woman. Her partner was a man taller than she was by half a foot, dressed in the red and green classic Robin-Hood "Robin" outfit complete with tights. Yet somehow he managed to avoid the sexual indeterminism of the standard Robin. He was broad shouldered and burly, with a scraggle of beard and a scowl. He loomed.

The other couple was very different indeed. Two women, although their orientation wasn't immediately obvious. They both wore what would ordinarily be considered male clothing consisting of of suit jacket, vest, and trousers suitable for business attire. But here the masculinity ended. A talented tailor had re-cut each piece of attire to not only fit a woman's form, but to accentuate it. The jackets rose at the waistline to show their figure and enhance their breasts. Their pants were cut low. Almost hip-huggers. But it was the vests that really transformed the costume, because they were little more than formal looking halters of matching material under which neither woman wore a shirt. Both wore a narrow tie that lay intriguingly between their cleavage.

However, the two women were not identical.

Both were tall, but here the similarity ended. One was slender and small-busted with short blond hair slicked back with Brylcreem, and her face was graced with a devious sideways grin. The other was heavier; rounder of figure with long hair intricately woven into a vintage coil on the side and back. They walked arm in arm, but giggled in a way that implied friendship rather than attraction.

The blond woman was the first to notice Nikki, and woman she was. Not a girl. To Andrea's eyes she looked in her late 30's and was handsome in an entirely feminine way. There wasn't any sexual ambiguity in her stance or reaction as she whistled appreciatively and clapped her hands. "Wow!" she exclaimed and deepened her knowing grin. "Isn't she a little beauty?"

Her darker companion elbowed her in the ribs conspiratorially. "Watch yourself, Lori. What would your husband think if he saw you drooling like that?"

Now Lori looked impertinent. "He'd say she was a little beauty, and probably slap my ass."

The other woman, who's name was Tabitha, laughed. "You're probably right." She turned to Andrea. "So what have YOU got for treats? Chenworth had raspberry vodka in chocolate shot glasses."

"Ah," said Andrea breathily. "The Goddess Nikki has your treats. If you ask nicely she'll give them to you."

Lori giggled. "Maybe we should let Tim go first. Or Kathy."

"Oh, let Tim go first!" the Bat Woman insisted with a laugh. "This ought to be good."

The large Robin character looked indignant and drew away slightly. "I don't need your encouragement, woman. I can get my own treats thankyouverymuch."

Now all three women nearly doubled over with laughter, giggling at his discomfiture. "Oh all right, " said Lori, recovering before her friends. "Here, we'll help." She took him by the right arm, and seeing her purpose her blond friend took him by the left. The two of them piloted him up towards the alter where Nikki stood trying moderately successfully to control a sympathy giggle.

When they reached the pillow, only a gentle encouragement was needed to get him to kneel before Nikki. He looked up at her, ludicrous with his over-broad shoulders and red-green Robin outfit and mask. Even his immaculately trimmed beard didn't fit with the Robin suit. His two companions moved to Nikki's sides and examined what she had, one to her left and one to her right.

Lori looked into the little cauldron and saw the treats. As she leaned over Nikki could see down her Décolletage and let out a slight whimper. Lori wasn't large breasted, but she had a nice shape to her tits and the gentle curves she did possess peaked out not only in the middle of her vest, but also slightly out the sides. It almost seemed designed to do just that. She wore a narrow blue tie that matched the color of her eyes, and when she bent over Nikki even caught a glimpse of a tantalizingly large nipple atop a very pink areola.

"Look Tabitha!" she exclaimed gently. "Hand made hard candies. I wonder if there's a cherry one?"

Tabitha leaned over the cauldron as well, and Nikki groaned. Her breasts were much larger than Lori's, but Tabitha's vest had been designed with this in mind. It cupped and cradled them giving them some support, where otherwise the red tie she wore would have disappeared within her cleavage.

"Probably, but Tim has to take one first."

Nikki glanced over to Andrea and received a nod. Slowly she moved the cauldron aside and displayed the candy hanging from her pussy like a berry ripe for the plucking. Tim's eyes grew a little larger, and drew in breaths sharply.

"Wow," Lori said, breathless.

Tim looked up into Nikki's eyes and asked solemnly, "May I take the treat, my Goddess?"

Nikki nodded once slowly and advanced a knee in welcome. Tim leaned forward like the others before him, but his nose contacted the tiny v at the top of Nikki's lips just as he sucked the little candy between his lips. His whiskers tickled her thighs and the gentle tugging that came before the release made her eyes water. He sucked it into his mouth with a sigh.

"Wow," Tabitha said breathless.

Lori looked over at her friend, "Now, he needs to take one for me." There was a panting rhythm to her breath as she spoke.

"And... And me!" Tabitha echoed.

"Oh, and me, of course," added Kathy as she stood laconically off to one side openly drooling.

"Are you girls trying to kill me here?" Tim said in feigned annoyance.

Andrea looked over at Nikki and nodded again. "Three more, dear."

Nikki half closed her eyes and fished another green apple candy out of her cauldron. She bit her lip and slowly slipped its knobbed end up inside her pussy. Again, Tim leaned forward and took the end between his lips and pulled. This time he managed to do it without touching Nikki's clit in the process, but this was little comfort to her. He looked up at Tabitha who plucked it from his mouth greedily and popped it into her own.

Another candy, and this time her thighs quivered as she inserted it into the damp opening. Tim was even slower this time, taking the candy between his upper lip and his tongue, which lightly contacted Nikki's pussy at the bottom of the opening. He sucked, and it came to him damp and sweet. He offered it to Lori, who refused.

"I want a cherry one," she said, amused. Tim turned to Bat Woman who kissed him violently, taking the end in her own mouth and retaining it when the kiss broke.

Again Nikki returned to the cauldron, searching with trembling hands for a cherry candy. She found one, and with difficulty slipped it insider herself while her pussy tingled and ached. Tim was watching her closely.

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly, genuinely concerned.

"Yes," she whispered. "Just very horny. But it isn't time for me yet."

"Okay," he said slowly and reservedly, as if not convinced. He leaned forward for the last time.

This time was almost painful for Nikki. Tim took the candy between his lips again, but didn't pull it out straight away. He pushed it in and pulled it out several times teasingly, finally drawing it upwards and outwards so that its inner knob popped out and brushed her distended clitoris as he leaned back. Nikki just closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and breathed deeply in and out trying to control herself.

Tim turned to offer the cherry candy to Lori, who took it in a quick kiss like Kathy had. But it was a much more chaste and friendly kiss and she didn't linger. Her eyes had a glazed look about them and she sucked the candy thoughtfully.

Tim straightened up, then bowed to Nikki. "Thank you, my Goddess," he said. "You're very generous, but we must be moving on." His companions were each sucking on their candies with distracted looks, except for Bat-Woman Kathy who grinned at him devilishly and blew him a kiss. She was his wife, after all. Andrea stopped her as they went out and gave her a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

It was Halloween and the night wore on, and the customers came. They knocked and asked for treats, and the Goddess provided. They came as couples and small groups, but nobody came in alone. If a supplicant came that didn't measure up to Andrea's high standards she made a slight sign, and Nikki would simply hand them their treat instead of offering it between her thighs, but this happened rarely. The costumes were often fantastic and usually sexy, and occasionally in somewhat worse repair after their encounter. One man with an extraordinarily tight leather costume had difficulty walking after his encounter with the Goddess and had to have a sit-down behind a screen. If a trick-or-treater particularly pleased Andrea she would allow Nikki to give them a kiss, or even kiss them herself.

The night got late, and the flow of customers declined to a trickle which was good. The supply of specially made candies was nearly depleted and even the simplest of transactions was making Nikki tremble. Finally, towards the end of the eleventh hour, Andrea brought in the sign and bolted the door.

"Oh my, what a good girl you've been!" she exclaimed walking around and examining where the body paint had run or been smudged by an errant hand. "All those lovely people paying attention to you, and the lovely lips and tongues and eyes. You must be nearly ready to drop with desire." She shook her head.

Almost in a whisper Nikki gave a hesitant reply. "Mistress... my pussy... my nipples... they ache!"

"I guess you're ready for your treat then, my good girl. Just a little bit longer!" She disappeared through a door in the back wall and there was the sound of running water. In a moment she returned with a steaming basin, a clean towel, and a bottle of oil. "Now stand still while I clean you."

Andrea set the things down, and removed her tiara. Then she took off the various bits of jewelry she'd worn one by one and set them aside as well. She slipped off the little blue flats she had on her feet and pushed them under a convenient chair. Her fairy dress was almost not a coherent piece of clothing at all, but seemed to have been wound around her by the wind blowing a clothesline of gauze and lace around her. It came off in pieces slowly as well, until it was an untidy pile on the floor. Clothed it was clear Andrea wore nothing underneath the costume, but now it was proved.

She stood for a moment in front of Nikki, showing off her sun-loved olive skin under her flop of dark blond hair. Her breasts were larger than Nikki's, enough so they sagged slightly from high on her chest but still maintained a round semi-spherical outline. Her nipples were round, and cherry shaped in contrast to Nikki's raspberry points. Nikki didn't often get to see her Mistress completely naked, though she often saw bits and pieces. Her mons veneris was topped with a near perfect rectangle of dark hair only long enough to delineate its presence and was somehow sexier than the complete bareness Nikki herself sported.

"Okay, enough ogling" Andrea chastised. "Raise your arms."

Nikki did so, reluctantly. The warm water and soft cloth came towards her almost as if a ghost held them, for Nikki had no eyes for anything but Andrea. She watched her move about, washing the body paint and sweat of excitement from her body inch by inch and part by part.

She surrounded Nikki's calves first, the warmth of the water like blood on her skin. The black skin pain was designed to come off with water and stained the white cloth grey and midnight. The unkindness of ravens curling up her calf and thigh dissolved to the cloth, and if Andrea's hands lingered on Nikki's thighs or buttocks for a moment she didn't complain. She payed extra attention to the area between her buttocks and the reflecting sexual V in front so sweet with her emissions and almost sticky with the residue of the candies. For Andrea it was a temptation to end it there and continue with the festivities, but she satisfied herself with cleaning in spite of the clear consternation it put on the girls face.

The cloth continued to circle and dive about Nikki's body, but gently. The designs so lovingly applied to her breast only hours earlier were erased with a coolness lingering from the warm water that was somehow more exciting than the heat of the touches. Then Andrea had Nikki close her eyes and cleared the last of the paint from her face, but before she could open her eyes she stole a lingering kiss.

The cleaning had dried Nikki's skin, so Andrea continued by applying oil from a bottle warming in the basin of water. The sweet scent of almonds coated Nikki's flesh in loving strokes as if she were smoothing the curves of one of her sculptures, though no wrinkle or bit of lingering dryness marred Nikki's pale smooth surface. The oil gave a glisten to her calves, her thighs, her buttocks, but the lips of her pussy continued to produce their own glisten and there was an agitation to her composure when Andrea smoothed the oil over her buttocks and thighs. When her hands surrounded breast and nipple with that same warm oil Nikki let out a shuddering gasp and seemed to be in some distress to move. Yet every time a fidget started Andrea slowed her motions and moved her hands away from the sensitive area.

She was all but finished when another knock on the door punctuated her efforts. Not the semi-tentative knocks of the trick-or treaters, but a confident knock that announced a presence firmly without demanding entry. "Just in time," Andrea remarked standing. She took the few steps to the door without dressing and unbolted it.

The door opened and a man stepped into the low lighting of the room. He could have been anywhere from twenty-five to forty-five years of age, and of such average height and weight as to be unremarkable in almost any crowd. He wasn't costumed that Nikki could see, and wore only a faded grey green t-shirt and jeans over rather fashionable shoes of a similar color to his shirt. He closed the door and bolted it, and without a word took Andrea's naked form into his arms and kissed her warmly and with interest.

Kisses come in flavors, from the taste of a sister's cheek to the savor of a lovers tongue. Andrea made small noises and grasped the man to her naked body almost fiercely as the kiss progressed down the stages of flavor. It may have started with the seasoning of old friends, but by the time they broke apart it had the spice of a lover's promise. His hands had started chastely on her back, but one ended up on her smooth buttock and the other interweaved in her hair. Nikki squeezed her thighs together guiltily just watching.

kinpatsu
kinpatsu
65 Followers