The Halloween Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinpatsu
kinpatsu
65 Followers

"You're right on time, Benjamin." Andrea's voice was almost breathless after the kiss, intensity leaking from her as the kiss dissipated.

"I'm looking forward to it," rang out an unexpected baritone. His caramel brown hair and boyish features seemed to indicate a tenor. "Is this Nikki?"

"Mmm-hmm. Give her a kiss, dear. She's been waiting a long time, but patiently. She's a good girl."

Benjamin removed his shirt, tossing it aside to where Andrea's pile of clothing lay, and stepped up to the tableau. Underneath it his chest was broad but not overly-chiseled. He had a softness to his flesh that covered without concealing a hint of powerfulness under his skin. He pulled Nikki into his embrace, surrounding her with arms as gentle as a breeze but strong as a river. She looked up and kissed him.

His face was smooth and stubble free, and his lips contacted hers firmly and confidently without urgency. He didn't allow his hands to wander either, just held her enjoying the slight motions of their lips together and the occasional brush of tongue against tongue. He felt Nikki moaning from deep within her chest before the sound escaped into his mouth, and her arms reached up to pull him downward and closer to her.

From behind him, Benjamin felt Andrea's arms encircle both of them and squeeze briefly. Then her hands slipped down between the kiss and began unbuttoning his jeans. "You've got too many clothes on."

"I do kinda feel overdressed here with the two of you," he mumbled unperturbed around the kiss. "That's easily rectified though, eh? Here?"

Benjamin and Nikki broke apart from their kiss and Andrea drew the rest of his clothing down to the floor where he stepped out of them and kicked aside his shoes. "I have a spot made up in the back. Just right for us three."

He drew her back up to her feet and kissed her briefly. Just a peck, but an unhurried one. She took both their hands and led them through a curtain of beads into the back room.

A large and tidy space confronted them, with the tools of Andrea's trade neatly arranged around the periphery and space for several large projects to be constructed simultaneously. Currently there were no projects invading that space, and the majority was taken up by a knee-high platform in the middle of the room. It was round and soft looking, covered with several lengths of satin because none of them were large enough to cover its radius. To one side was a large pile of pillows and bolsters similarly covered in satin or lace and sometimes both. From the ceiling a piece of sheer fabric fell like a waterfall, half surrounding the platform and more than half concealing the large kiln in the back of the room. A flicker of flame from the fire-glass kiln door filled the room with indirect twists of light and warmed it to a very comfortable temperature.

Andrea led them to the bed, for although its intended purpose wasn't exactly sleep it was evidently a large round bed. She sat on its edge, her legs demurely crossed to one side and smiled up at the other two as if waiting. There was a longish pause, and the sound of low chimes came echoing from the showroom. "It's midnight," she said softly, and looked up lovingly at Nikki.

Benjamin followed her gaze and saw a change come across Nikki's features like a drop of oil dissipating across the surface of a still pool. Acute excitement and desire remained, but a subservience and docility died away like a sunset. Something commanding and self-confident replaced it, and she grinned broadly. "Oh my god, was that hard!"

With a rough gentleness that belied her former countenance she pushed Andrea back onto the bed and climbed on top of her breathing heavily. They kissed each other almost violently, and Nikki straddled her thigh and rubbed her pussy against it with earnest. Andrea's arms came up around her friend's back and hugged her gently until they broke apart. "I've never been so horny in my whole life, Andrea. You did wonderful!"

"I knew you would like it..." She turned her head slightly, almost as if embarrassed, "...mistress."

Nikki rolled off of her and crawled across the bed to the bile of bolsters. She reversed herself and lounged back against them with her thighs spread wide. "I did! Now come over here and lick me, you lovely beautiful girl! I really need to cum."

Andea rolled over as well and glanced up shyly devious, and slowly crawled on hands and knees across the satin fabric, nestling down to face her friend's pussy. She began kissing Nikki's dewy thighs and stroking them with her olive cheeks.

Looking over at Benjamin, Nikki saw him with his cock in his hand gently stroking it. He had taken a seat on the side of the bed where he could see the two of them well but not interfere with them. "Don't worry. I know what she promised you, and you'll get it. Just be patient."

Benjamin nodded agreement. "I'm in no hurry. You two have fun!"

Andrea's lips were a rain of fire on Nikki's thighs, and she grasped the flowing blond hair beside her ears and pulled her to center. "I don't need to be turned on, Andrea. I'm horny NOW! Lick my pussy."

Andrea smiled again up at her mistress and leaned forward. She rolled out her tongue and pressed it lightly against the bottom of Nikki's pussy lips, dragging it upwards in a gentle wave of pleasure. Nikki moaned, "Yesss..." She reached the top and lightly sucked the little marble clit between her lips and released it sensuously.' "...Oh, more!" Nikky said breathlessly. She released Andrea's hair and reached up to grasp her tits fully with her hands, rubbing the raspberry nipples in the palms of her hands.

Andrea began a rhythmic licking with occasional flicking between her tongue and Nikki's distended clitoris. Nikki's pussy juices rose like a flood, filling Andrea's mouth and dampening her thighs for the hundredth repetition this evening. This time there was an ending. A controlled burst of orgasm that quickly built and then exploded into a frozen face almost of pain in Nikki's face. She pulled her nipples out and squeezed them, she bit her lip, she grasped rolls of the satin bed covering with her curled toes. Almost she forgot to breath.

Feeling the orgasm climax taper off Andrea slowed her licking and moved off to the sides, contenting herself with the taste of Nikki's skin on her thighs. Nikki breathed out deeply the remnants of the orgasm and relaxed, looking down at Andrea's shapely ass raised in the air as she knelt between her thighs and licked. Not far away, Benjamin looked on languidly and longingly stroking himself without hurry.

"Don't just sit there," Nikki chastised in a satiated but commanding voice. "Get up here and fuck her! She's got to be nearly as horny as I was."

"I was only waiting for an invitation," he answered, but he wasted no time climbing up on the bed with them. Andrea spread her knees and thighs apart a little, but kept her ass in the air and her lips on Nikki's flesh. "And that's an excellent invitation," he added as he placed one hand on her hip and took his prick in his other to rub it between the furrow of Andrea's nearly dripping lips.

Andrea stopped licking and looked up at her mistress. "Can I have a cock in me?" she asked, not subservient, but expecting.

"Oh yes," Nikki said happily. "But don't forget what you're doing."

"Oh, noooooooo...." Andrea answered agreeably just as Benjamin slowly pressed his prick through the outer lips and into her pussy completely. As instructed, she took Nikki's buttocks in her hands and began licking gently again, and nuzzling her flesh with her nose.

Fucking gently, Benjamin moved his cock in and out slowly and strong, teasing the outer lips of Andrea's pussy with the tip as he almost removed it at each stroke. While he fucked, he admiringly stroked her fine backside with both hands, or occasionally tickling her other cute brown hole with the tip of a finger. He watched carefully as she began to lick Nikki more wantonly and press herself backwards onto him almost violently. Then felt her contract rhythmically around his prick as he pressed it into her harder, and faster.

"That's the way!" cried Nikki. "She's licking me so hard! Make her cum for us!"

Then the contraction inside her was intense, and continuous. Andrea stopped licking and her whole body tensed in orgasm. She gripped Nikki's buttocks violently and her breath came out of her moaning lungs in great constricted pants. Benjamin continued his motions and she cried out as she came again and released her grip so she could hug Nikki closer with her face against flat belly.

Finally Benjamin's prick spasmed in satisfaction, once, twice, then a long rolling sputter of injections filling and satisfying Andrea with a third and gentler orgasm that brought tears to her eyes and a sob to her voice. He fell backwards onto the bed sated, his slowly deflating penis slick with sperm and juices of her orgasm. He lay breathing heavily with eyes half closed.

Crawling up into Nikki's arms, Andrea collapsed and sobbed with gratification. She clutched at her almost desperately, and Nikki stroked her hair and shoulders gently. "Was that a good one sweetie?"

"Oh god yes!" Andrea got out between sobs. "Three times! Two big ones, and one long sweet one. Thank you mistress!"

"Don't thank me. You may not have noticed, but I came almost the same time you did. I LIKE seeing you cum, dear." Nikki kissed her on the forehead. "But I think Benjamin needs reviving."

Andrea rolled off and turned to the man gazing at them from their feet, his head raised up on his hand and a smile on his face. "Thank you Benjamin, that was wonderful! I really needed that after having to wait all night and watch people teasing Nikki."

"You say that like it was a favor I did for you," he replied. "I assure you it was just as good for me."

"I think you need to get over there and suck him and get it all hard again. I'm going to need it soon." Nikki's voice was devious and instructing at the same time."

"Yes Mistress," Andrea said, and without hesitance or delay made her way to her benefactor. She took his glistening prick into her hand and held it while she sucked its softening length between her lips.

He grimaced. "Gently, girl. I just came. It's sensitive."

She grinned and let the head come out of her mouth with a pop. It was already stiffening up again. She resisted a second sucking and contented herself with licking the slowly increasing length and occasionally kissing the tip. Benjamin rolled over onto his back and groaned, but she followed him and continued.

On the other side of the bed, Nikki watched them with approval. She absently stroked her pussy, cupping one breast in her other hand gently. She was trying to maintain that buzz of arousal she'd had all evening, and she was succeeding. She could swear her clit was vibrating and her nipples felt both cold and hot. She was longing to have them kissed or nibbled, and that was the plan soon enough. Benjamin groaned again and she squeezed her nipple between thumb and forefinger in sympathy.

Once again Benjamin's prick was firm and stood in a graceful arc within Andrea's grasp. She'd worked him up to the point where a tiny drop of semen had gathered above the tip, and she'd licked it off hungrily. "He's ready Mistress," she called out huskily, and moved away so Nikki could see.

"I can see that. Do you want me to fuck you Benjamin?"

"Yes," he stated. It was a fact, and there wasn't any use obfuscating it.

She smiled a lopsided grin and made her way across the bed to his position. She took his cock form Andrea's grasp into her own, but bent down and presented her breast close to his face. "Lick my nipple first," she commanded.

"Yes..." Benjamin hesitated for a moment, unsure. "...Mistress." His eyes sparkled in the semi-darkness.

He took one nipple in his mouth and gently pulled on it until the areola contacted his lips. Applying a gently sucking rhythm he reached out a hand and cupped the tit, stroking it fondly and softly while he worked the nipple. Next to him he felt another head, as Andrea joined him and sucked on Nikki's other nipple with feminine lips and equally sparkling eyes. They breathed together, and their opposite hands reached out and intertwined fingers.

No Scrooge, Nikki maintained her hold on Benjamin's prick, slowly stroking it but avoiding the sensitive tip. She was in ecstasy anyway, with two pairs of talented lips licking and sucking so generously on each of her nipples. Spreading her thighs yet again, she rubbed her pussy absently with a free hand. It was getting tingly and excited again, almost as much so as it was as the Goddess on the alter.

After a few minutes, Nikki pulled away from her lovers and said in a voice full of desire and command, "I want your cock now, Benjamin. Up against the bolsters on your back."

"Yes..." The word was still a little awkward coming from his lips, "...Mistress." Still he rolled over on the bed and sat upright against them with his prick standing up in his lap waiting.

Nikki turned her tight ass cheeks to his belly and straddled his lap, slowly absorbing his prick in her pussy as she faced away from him and enjoyed the sight of Andrea who was across the bed masturbating. Her pussy was still slick and wet from Andrea's loving licking and sucked eagerly on his cock like an actual mouth. She felt his hands circle around from behind her and sensuously stroke her breasts as she slowly started riding up and down.

"Now," she addressed Andrea, in halting breaths and pants. "Be a good girl and lick my clit." Andrea did so gladly, coming in close between both their thighs an watching Nikki's pussy rise and fall on the glistening wet shaft Benjamin was generously providing for her. She stuck out her tongue and licked.

It took a few minutes to really work up a good rhythm between them, but before long Nikki was riding a wave of pleasure. She leaned a little bit forward with her hands on Benjamin's thighs, slowly taking his cock in and out while it rubbed those little spots inside her so sensitive and nice. Andrea's head bobbed up and down in front of her, flicking her clit on the down stroke and licking the shaft of his cock on the upstroke. She had a hand on her own pussy rubbing it as well, but Nikki didn't blame her.

"That's very nice Benjamin," Nikki told him. "You have a darling cock. I can feel every bit of it." She reached out and stroked Andrea's hair. "And I really like your tongue on my clit too. You've learned your lessons well, Andrea." She leaned back a little bit and Benjamin squeezed her nipples between his thumb and forefingers. "Oh god yes, I like that Benjamin! Don't stop!"

They weren't going to stop for anything short of Nikki telling them to do so, and it didn't take long for her to start to rise to a climax. It was a big one too, flooding every inch of her body like an ocean of pleasure. It washed over her, flushing her face and brining a pink glow to her chest and cheeks. She fucked harder, slamming her ass against Benjamin's lap and another orgasm shot through her like lightning. Andrea pulled back from her clit to avoid her violent thrusting, but Nikki didn't need a tongue on her clit anymore. She grabbed Andrea and dragged her up into her arms as she fucked, kissing her and rubbing their tits together. Benjamin had released her nipples and was holding her hips to keep her from bounding off his cock.

Then her orgasm set him off again, and he started spasming great flows deep within her. She felt it, and slowed her fucking to prolong the feeling just as another wave of pleasure filled her. Andrea held her tightly with their faces smoothly press together, happy in her mistresses pleasure.

And then it was over. The three of them lay together, nearly comatose and gently stroking whatever and whomever's body part was closest. Cheek, thigh, breast or chest.

Just before she fell asleep, Nikki looked around and her gaze met Andrea's. "Thank you, Andrea. That's about six of best orgasms I think I've ever had."

kinpatsu
kinpatsu
65 Followers