The Halls of Academe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No office blow job," he said. "We're doing this right."

I nodded. "My house is two blocks from here. I'm warning you, it's a mess."

Drew laughed. "I'll never tell."

He chuckled again in my bedroom when he saw the stacks of papers piled on the table by the bed.

"Don't you ever stop working, Glenn?" he asked, as he unbuttoned my shirt.

I shrugged. "I've never had anything else to do here at night." I gasped as his fingers found one of my nipples. Drew smirked.

"That's going to change."

He pulled my shirt off and gazed at my chest. I blushed.

"Drew, do you really think--I have a hot body?"

He smiled. "Would I lie to my department chair?"

My insecurities came rushing back. "You're so damn beautiful. You make me feel old and fat."

Drew shook his head. "I'm just me. You want to know the truth? The day I saw you in the locker room at the beginning of the semester, I had to go home and jack off."

"Really?"

He nodded as he undid my belt. "Mm hmm. You looked so fucking hot in that jockstrap. Ran out of the gym, hoping no one would see my woodie."

I ran my hand across the hardening bulge under his fly. "You were a cocky little devil, feeling me up at the airport."

Drew laughed as he undressed. "Look who's talking. Here I am about to do my teaching demonstration and a search committee member's checking me out in the bathroom mirror. Talk about pressure."

By now I had his dick in my hand. I gazed at it, feeling its hardening heat, marveling at the beauty of the male anatomy. I shook my head. "I'd never thought I'd get to touch it."

Drew's voice was soft. "It's all yours, baby."

I fell to my knees to worship my idol. I drew him into my mouth, savoring the different textures, smooth hard knob and bumpy, veined shaft. I tasted the salt of his precum. I pressed forward until the head of his cock was about gag me, his dark blond pubes tickling my nose. Above me Drew sighed and ran his hands through my hair.

"Mm, nice. Suck it."

I gathered his nuts into my hand as I slid back and forth on his shaft. In the midst of my labors strong hands grabbed me under the arms and pulled me to my feet.

I was disappointed. "Why'd you make me stop?"

Drew smiled. "You're too good. I was getting too close."

"I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste it."

He shook his head. "Not yet."

In another moment our remaining clothes were on the floor and I was stretched out on my back, Drew crouching over me. His mouth surrounded first my cock, then my balls, engulfing them with warm wet heat. I felt his tongue moving down the ridge behind my nut sack, between my legs. I let out a moan as it began to tickle and tease my asshole.

Drew made muffled sounds of approval as he burrowed between my cheeks, his strong arms lifting my legs high as he ate out my hole. Finally he came up for air. His face appeared between my legs, reddened and wet from his exertions, plastered with a wicked grin.

"Damn, you're hot," he said. "You ready?"

"Ready for what?" I said, puzzled. Then I realized what he meant. "Oh, no," I said, smiling to cover up my anxiety. "I don't do that--get fucked, I mean."

Drew's face fell, then I saw his jaw set. He was not going to take that as a final answer. "Why not?"

I thought about making something up, but what came out of my mouth was the truth. "Drew, I've never done it. Been bottom, I mean."

He was incredulous. "Never?"

I felt silly and ashamed. "Dirk is the only man I ever had sex with more than once, and he never wanted to. I've never had anyone who cared enough to show me how to do it right."

His gaze was steady, magnetic. "I care. Can you trust me?"

I looked into his eyes, his eager, handsome face. I saw his body, the massive shoulders and muscled chest, the bulging biceps. Finally I looked at the swollen rod jutting from between his legs, the prize he was offering. I tried to imagine how it would feel inside me. I couldn't.

I nodded. "Okay."

In a flash his hands cupped my face and his lips were on mine. "You won't regret it."

My smile was weak, the doubts already surfacing. Drew, however, appeared to have none. He reached down, picked up his pants from the floor and drew out a somewhat worn square of foil from his wallet. I laughed.

"You devil. Were you planning this all along?"

Drew smiled. "No comment. Got any lube?"

I clicked my tongue. "I don't know if I have anything."

Drew got off the bed and went toward the bathroom. At the door he turned. "Trust me, every gay man has something in his medicine cabinet that'll work."

I chuckled despite my anxiety. The swaggering stud was back. Drew might have deferred to me where classroom teaching was concerned, but here in the bedroom he was in charge.

In a moment he reappeared, carrying a plastic tube, a glistening sheath of latex over his swinging erection. "What did I tell you? Water-based moisturizer. The label even says 'oil-free.'"

He got onto the bed and stretched out on his back, propping himself upon one elbow. His other hand grasped my arm.

"Okay, guy. You on top to start."

In another moment I was squatting over him, shivering as his hand rubbed cold gel between my cheeks. My own cock was rock hard. No doubt about it, my body wanted this to happen.

Drew grasped his cock and guided it into position. "Now, let yourself down. Nice and easy."

Hesitantly I obeyed, feeling the blunt head of his cock press at my resisting hole. The pressure increased, until suddenly it broke through the ring of muscle. Searing pain shot through me and I cried out, straightening as fast as I could so that he popped out again.

"Oh shit--I can't."

"Yes, you can." Drew's voice was commanding. I looked at him. His expression was firm, reassuring. His hand gripped my arm, preventing my escape.

"Just wait a minute and try again. Trust me, it's going to work."

The force of his desire stilled the protests on my lips. Instead I took some deep breaths, tried to relax. Finally I began to lower my body onto him a second time.

My heart thudded as I felt him pressing once more against me, slowly invading my unwilling hole. His thickness stretched me to the limit, until all of a sudden my sphincter muscles closed around him and he was inside. I had just enough time to register that it didn't hurt, when Drew grabbed me with both arms and pushed my body downward. I screamed as his cock surged through me in a huge thrust and I came to rest with my butt pressed against his pubic bone.

I turned my face to the ceiling, half sobbing, half laughing. The sensation of having my ass filled with cock for the first time was indescribable. The most carefully guarded place in my body had been invaded in brutal, final fashion, leaving total and unconditional surrender as my only option. I had been waiting for this moment all my life.

Just as that realization hit me Drew sat bolt upright, forcing me down. I hit the mattress on my back, hard enough to knock the wind out of me.

"What the--" His eyes bored into mine as he turned himself, pressing his weight onto me. My legs were hooked over his shoulders, my body bent double, my ass impaled with his cock.

"Now," Drew said, "We're going to get down to business. I'm going to be on top when I fuck you, Mr. Chairman. Any objections?"

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feel of his rod inside me. I opened them again and looked into his face. His expression was as intense as I'd ever seen it. I shook my head.

Drew smiled. "Good."

I reached for my cock but he grabbed my hand.

"Uh-uh. You cum when I want you to. And it's not going to be soon."

I wondered how long I could endure this position. My back was already starting to ache. Drew read my mind.

"Don't worry, Glenn. I'll make you forget everything except how good you feel." He kept his promise. Even now I can feel every moment of that first fuck, the sweet, long agony as he slowly withdrew, the anticipation of the moment when he would plunge into me again, making the bed and my body shake with the force of his thrust. I cried out every time he hit bottom, drawing a smile of satisfaction from him.

After a while he sat up and leaned backward, holding my hips and pulling the lower half of my body into his lap, my shoulders and head still resting on the mattress. In this position he began to move his hips again, and an involuntary groan escaped from me at the shocks of pleasure that exploded in my brain every time the head of his dick hit my prostate. Drew grinned again at my reaction to this new sensation.

"You can feel that, can't you?"

He teased me a while longer, avoiding full penetration, then bent me double again and sank into me up to the hilt, his balls pressed against my butt. His hips swung into action and he gradually accelerated the pace of his thrusts to a steady, relentless pounding. My eyes closed and my head lolled on the pillow as I let him have his way with me.

I don't know how long Drew Ohlen fucked me that night, but he not only broke through the protective shell I'd carefully constructed around myself since those awful days in Oklahoma, he smashed it to little pieces. After a while I was a baby in his arms, helpless and whimpering. Begging for more. Hoping it would never end.

My arms encircled his back and drew him down toward me. I felt the heat of his driving body, his sweet breath on my face. His musky scent filled my nostrils. Sweat dripped from his brow onto my cheek.

His hungry mouth sought mine and found it. We tongue-wrestled as he continued to plow me.

"Fuck me, Drew," I said, when we broke apart. He nodded.

"You got it, man."

I tightened my hole around his piston. Drew nodded approval. "Mm hmm. Sweet ass. So fucking tight."

He grabbed my own aching dick and began to stroke it, his eyes spearing me. "Ready to cum for me? Let me see you squirt."

I nodded as my breath quickened. Drew's eyes never left my face as he propelled me toward orgasm. "C'mon guy, that's it. Let me have it."

Incoherent, broken words came from my mouth as I felt myself approach the point of no return.

"Oh God, oh yes, yes...fuck YES!"

With a shout I went over the edge, but forced my eyes open long enough to see the first jets of sperm arc from the bursting head of my dick. I gave in then, squeezing them shut and grunting helplessly as I blew my load all over my heaving chest and belly.

"Uh-huh. Beautiful. Do it guy," Drew murmured. His thrusts increased in force and speed until he was drilling into me. "Fuck... I'm cumming. Oh shit!" I tightened my ass muscles as hard as I could, trying to draw him into me even further as his rod throbbed, delivering its cum into the rubber deep inside of me. I opened my eyes and looked up. Drew's body was in spasm, his back arched, his face frozen in a grimace of agony and ecstasy. All at once he let go and collapsed onto me with his full weight. We lay, embracing, hanging on to one another, stuck together with my cum, recovering from the tornado that had ripped through our bodies.

After a while Drew raised himself on his hands and smiled down at me.

"You okay, Glenn?"

I smiled back. "Never better."

A trace of anxiety appeared in his eyes. "I wasn't too rough, was I? Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head, trying to clear the stars dancing in front of my eyes. "I don't think so. I'm not so sure about the bed, though."

Drew chuckled. "It's been a long time since I got carried away like that. That'll teach you to play hard to get."

My smile faded. "I was such an idiot."

He shook his head. "Don't worry about it." He leaned down and kissed me. "You were worth the wait." He started to withdraw. My ass muscles clamped down on him, not wanting to let him go. He laughed.

"C'mon, baby. I'll be back soon, I promise."

Finally released, he headed into the bathroom while I stretched my stiff legs and back. I caught a glimpse of the rubber covering his still semi-erect cock, ballooning with his cum. After a while he returned, now swinging free, holding a towel. He wiped me off and gathered me into his arms. I lay against the light covering of fur on his chest, content beyond imagining. At that moment it would have been enough to lie in bed with Drew for the rest of my life.

Soon enough, though, the usual gremlins awoke inside and began to stir. I shifted and sighed.

"You okay?"

"Tomorrow morning," I told him, "I'm going to Jon's office and resign as chair of the history department."

"Who's going to help me with my teaching?" He looked worried.

"I can stop by your class any time, but you're turning things around, Drew. Those midterm evals prove it. Just stay on course and you'll be fine."

"I don't know what I'd have done if you hadn't been there for me." Drew put his hands behind his head and looked up at the ceiling. "I know you think it's the right thing to do, but I'm sorry about it anyway."

I shrugged. "Helping you has been worth it, but otherwise, it's just a title. The extra money's for shit. Doesn't begin to make up for the paperwork and aggravation. Now that it appears we have a relationship it'd be cleaner if I weren't your direct supervisor."

Drew chuckled. "'It appears we have a relationship.' I guess that's one way to put it." He pulled my softening cock and wiggled his brow. "If Elden Lewis could see us now."

"How did you know? He actually lives next door. Believe me, I didn't plan that."

Drew shook his head. "I guess it takes all kinds to make a university, but I could do without him. Think he's watching out his window to see if I leave tonight?"

I sighed. "I'd love for you to stay, but--"

A wry expression appeared on Drew's face. "I know. One step at a time. Having taken your virginity I don't think I should ask for any more." His mouth descended on mine in a long and lingering kiss. Finally he broke away. "I'd better stop or I won't leave."

He rose from the bed. I felt a pang of regret at the sight of his nakedness, about to be lost to me again. Drew dressed quickly, then bent down and kissed me one last time.

"See you at school, professor. Meet at the pool at noon?"

"I don't know. Seeing you in that Speedo--I'm not sure I could control myself."

Drew snorted. "After the way you've kept me at arm's length this year? You're the champion of control."

Words rose to my lips. Not any more. Not after what you did to me tonight. Instead I said, "If you say so. Night."

He hugged me one more time. "Night, Glenn."

I lay awake long after Drew had gone, reliving all that had happened that night, smiling, frowning, once in a while laughing out loud. My world had been turned upside down with stunning speed. I was terrified, but also exhilarated. No matter how it ended, the ride would be one to remember.

I had no idea just how memorable things were going to get.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
iguanacoosbayiguanacoosbayover 14 years ago
Well Done!!

Very well done.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing

What a wonderfully written, well-developed story. I'm in academia and this is exactly what I was looking for!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Next one!!!

PLease write another chapter...and soon!!!! Jessy

31133113almost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm loving the heartfelt development of this relationship, especially how the two of them are teaching each other and completing each other. Looking forward to the next installment.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tenderness Ch. 01 A young man is brutally attacked, and finds love after.in Gay Male
Love Unexpected Ch. 01 It's love at first sight for Paul.in Gay Male
Sam Roommate & friend lose a game and confess his love.in Gay Male
Hooking the Hockey Player: Owen Owen and Jake meet under strained circumstances.in Gay Male
Unwilling Ch. 01 Jared's heartthrob isn't thrilled by his attention.in Gay Male
More Stories