The Hammers of Oryx Ch. 01

Story Info
Wherein a Brother of the Sun loses his mind.
3.1k words
4
4.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The monk arrived at the monastery just before dusk, as the chill mountain winds began to awake. Freed from the setting sun's embrace, their fingers poked and prodded at the layers of wool that covered humanity's frailty. A cold place. A dangerous place for the unprepared. Or the unwilling. For the monk, though, it was home. Frost had accumulated on his beard, tiny crystals clinging to what little warmth escaped his lips as he climbed the mountain paths. It had taken two days to reach the monastery, but at last he was here. He'd been away too long. There would be time enough for warmth within.

The immense doors towered over him, weeks of frost and snow caked into the hand-carved relief that depicted the peaks surrounding the monastery. A golden sun split the top half of the doors, centered where the two barriers joined together, thick rays spreading outward in welcome of all who were penitent and just. The symbol of his order, representing a long and proud history of service and faith.

Once inside, the monk's nose and fingers burned as they thawed, life returning to extremities, warmth filling him like the vessel he was, accepting of the blessings and justice bequeathed by the gods. The howling winds continued to pick up just outside, buffeting the doors which radiated a sharp chill, but this monastery had stood for generations; come what may, it would stand for many more.

The monk stood for a moment, awaiting the slippered feet and hushed tones of the acolyte who would help remove his vestments and give him the stole denoting his position among his brothers and sisters. But there was only silence. Pulling his hood down, the monk lifted his head and looked around. The monastery was lit by many candles and sconces, thin trails of incense and wicksmoke rising languidly in the warm air. But other than those ghostly remnants, the antechamber and hall leading into the monastery was empty.

Brother Thomas thought this odd, and proceeded down the warm hall, leaving his frosted wool cloak on, the thawing ice trailing off of him like a hesitant apparition. The sconces and candles were lit, the incense freshly burning. Surely the acolytes knew he was expected to arrive. He hadn't run into any delays and he'd sent Brother Jakob ahead to announce his arrival.

Despite the long journey through the mountain pass, and his age, his ears picked up a sound, low, like the settling of an old house. It came from further down the hall, where the altar chamber stood at the center of the monastery. This old structure sat firm on its chosen plot among the peaks. No wood to settle still after so many years. But there it was again, only this time clearer. Not the heavy settling of age old wood and stone, but the low tones of human throats. The acolytes were here for sure; why, then, had no one come to assist him?

Brother Thomas picked up his pace, passing the antechambers that sat to the sides of the long hall. Walls covered in tapestries as old as the stone they hid; towers of books and scrolls where they were absent. Not the clearest of systems to organize the vast collection of knowledge within the monastery's walls, but Brother Thomas knew where to find what he needed. It was a disorganized mess to the new eye, but to Brother Thomas it was a collective history of his order and all the written words of those that walked these halls before him.

As he approached the altar chamber, the low tones clarified distinctly. Human voices, and stranger still, moans. Not the fervent sussurations of the faithful, nor the urgent please of the suffering, but the breathless exhalations of pleasure. Brother Thomas stepped past the chamber door.

Sister Leilana lay on her back, sprawled across the altar, stripped bare. Her long legs were spread wide while her hands were above her head clasped tightly to the altar's edge. A strange man Brother Thomas had never seen before stood between her legs thrusting his erect cock into her, hard, and the gasps of pleasure bursting forth from her lips echoed in the chamber with each impact. Brother Jakob, an acolyte in good standing with the order, stood by her head and used his right hand to turn her face towards him. His own cock jutted out from within his vestments as he placed the thick head against her lips. Without pause, she took the bulb of his prick into her mouth, muffling her cries of pleasure, as he pushed his length past her lips.

Leilana's hard nipples glistened in the flickering light of the wall sconces, their thin pink tips pointing towards the ceiling. The Stranger's muscled abdomen tightened with each push into Leilana's welcoming pussy, his cock slick with her juices. And then Brother Thomas saw it - the Thyrian Amulet hanging on this defiler's naked chest. It beat a rhythm of its own against his chest with each thrust. Brother Thomas felt his gaze pulled toward the jeweled adornment, as if that was the focus of this blasphemous tableau. He knew well enough of the danger, what some would call power, this amulet held. The Order of the Sun had kept it hidden from Man's greedy eyes and grasping fingers for generations. Among the icy wastes of the Valion Mountains, this monastery stood alone, forgotten, a solace for the weary, but rarely did any weary find their way this far into the mountain pass anymore. Was that why this Stranger was here? It had to be.

Brother Thomas tried to pull his eyes away from the amulet, but it held fast his gaze. This heresy, this defilement upon the holy altar, none of it seemed to matter. Only the amulet. But in his mind's eye, that place he had trained to isolate in deep meditation for days on end as an acolyte, and now which he used to call upon ancient wisdom and strength as a Brother of the Sun, he knew the horror for what it was. The Thyrian Amulet, the Stranger, the cooperation of his own blessed disciples of the monastery; foul sorcery was at hand and he had to stop it.

Brother Thomas opened his mouth to shout an end to this carnal sin, but he could make no sound. He willed his feet to move forward, to physically stop this blasphemy, but his muscles refused to obey. His own arms hung heavy and useless by his side. He was mute, frozen, and helpless. All he could do was watch in horror.

The Stranger slowly withdrew his long cock out of Sister Leilana, and she moaned with its absence. The large tip trailed a syrupy wetness; Sister Leilana's sex was soaked. He rubbed his cock furiously against her clit, and Leilana bucked her hips in an attempt to get it back inside her, to fill her up completely as it had moments before. The Stranger only teased her instead.

"Fuck fuck fuck please fuck it put it back in fuck it fuck me fuck me fuck my pussy," she intoned endlessly, her mind lost to lust, lost to sin, a litany of obscenity pouring forth intermittently as she alternated between sucking Brother Jakob's cock and gyrating for the Stranger between her legs.

The Stranger stroked his erect cock with his large fist, thrusting with determination, guttural moans escaping his throat and filling the room. The sconces on the wall seemed to come to life, inflaming with newfound fuel and dancing as if a chill wind had entered the room and swept throughout the vaulted space, feeding the hot tongues with oxygen.

Brother Jakob climaxed with a shout, pulling his cock out of Leilana's mouth and shooting thick ropes of semen across her face. She opened her mouth wide to eagerly catch his load, and after one or two spurts landed straight in her mouth Jakob finished with the tip of his cock pressed against her slick lips. The last of his orgasm pulsed out of his cock and cascaded down the side of her face.

The Stranger thrust his huge member back into Leilana's pussy and let out a roar that raised the hairs on the back of Brother Thomas' neck. Still frozen in place, he could do nothing but watch as the man's cock pulsed rhythmically, filling Sister Leilana with his seed. She arched her back and rolled her eyes back in her head, a shuddering moan filling the altar room. She radiated heat and lust. And then something happened that shook Brother Thomas' faith.

Sister Leilana's abdomen expanded, as if she'd pushed all the muscles of her stomach out at once. Then again, her abdomen bulged upward. The Stranger's cock continued to pulse and with each contraction of his thick member, Leilana's stomach swelled. Surely his climax was complete, but the thick member continued to pulse and Leilana's belly continued to grow.

"Now you'll know the calling of the Rinagh," the Stranger said, the first words spoken in Brother Thomas' presence. His voice was as close as a whisper to Brother Thomas' ear. With a feeling of dread he knew all present had heard it just as clearly.

Sister Leilana's abdomen contracted, thick streams of the Stranger's semen pulsing out from around his cock, gushing out of her pussy as he filled her completely. Her pleasured moans continued, but her hands, now loose from gripping the altar's edge above her head, caressed her swollen belly and tits.

"As one, you will be Rinagh. You will heed the call. You will prepare."

Brother Thomas felt a stirring in his loins. No, he thought, this cannot be! His own cock began to throb and stiffen beneath his robes, pushing outward on the thick wool of his vestments. Despite the disgust and distress that filled his mind like hot wax, he found his thoughts turning to Sister Leilana. To her smooth, clear skin and the supple musculature that moved beneath as she caressed her breasts and tight nipples. He watched as her lips, wet with Brother Jakob's load, worked silently. Her pink tongue darted out to taste Brother Jakob's semen, quick and desperate. He felt his erection tighten until it felt as if it would burst.

"All will obey your command. Those who resist will suffer."

Brother Thomas took a step forward. But it was not of his own doing; his will was not his own. Glancing away from Sister Leilana's radiating sexuality, Brother Thomas noticed both The Stranger and Brother Jakob watching him closely, without emotion.

The Stranger's gaze bore into Brother Thomas' mind like a splinter of steel, piercing through his meditations, through his thoughts, through the calm center where he held his teachings and years of work in service of his faith. He took another step forward, his legs beyond his control, his body revolting against him. A step and then another. Soon he was near the altar, and Brother Jakob had come round to stand beside his mentor. But Brother Thomas could not speak, could not ask him who this Stranger was, why he was here, why he had done what he did to Sister Leilana. Beautiful Leilana. Young Leilana. So full of life, her pussy wet and seeping with cum, her lips slick, her tits so full and firm.

Out, Brother Thomas' mind shouted, out of my head! The Stranger's thin mouth formed a smile, full of malice. Full of satisfaction.

"All will obey. Or suffer."

Brother Jakob pulled the robes from Brother Thomas' shoulders. The thick wool fell to the floor at his feet. Naked in the holy chamber, Brother Thomas was filled with an emotion he'd not felt since he was a boy, not yet a disciple, not even past the soft trappings of childhood. He felt shame. A shame that burned his cheeks as the flames rose higher in their sconces and licked at the thin tapestries that draped from the wooden rafters. His shame burned deep, yet his cock stood hard and ready from between his legs. His legs that took him another step towards Sister Leilana on the altar.

As if she were also within his mind, Leilana turned on the altar and spread her long legs wider, showing her sex to Brother Thomas. Her eyes met his and her lips parted in ecstasy. "Fill me, Brother Thomas. Fill my pussy with your hard cock."

Brother Thomas' cock throbbed in response and he watched as he placed the tip, already pearled with precum, against the wet slit of her pussy. He watched as if behind another man's eyes as he pushed into Sister Leilana, his cock sliding easily into her ready hole. The sensation filled him with pleasure unlike any he'd ever felt, even more than the rapturous waves of pleasure that came with his deep and abiding faith. Leilana sucked in a breath as he pushed deep, his balls resting against her ass, the tip of his cock pushing hard into her hot, gummy pussy. The Stranger's semen still lay within, what had not been pushed out during the contractions of her abdomen. It was hot and slick against his cock as he slid within her. He felt it drip against his balls and thighs.

"All will be Rinagh. All will delight."

Brother Thomas' hips began fucking Sister Leilana in time with his racing heartbeat. He thrust hard and deep into her young pussy as she watched him intently with eyes heavy-lidded with lust.

"That's it, Brother. Fuck my young pussy good! I know you've always wanted to fuck this sweet pussy and now you're doing it! You're fucking me!"

Brother Thomas' mind reeled in horror against his actions, against her words. Sweet, young Sister Leilana, who had come to the monastery as an orphan at the age of ten, abandoned by her kin because a girl brought no honor to a family with no boys. Leilana, who had considered death by her own hand at such a young age, before seeing the sun break over the mountain's caps, bright and warm. Leilana, who had heard the calling as Brother Thomas had, and who had known at that moment what she was meant to do with her full life. Leilana, who he had raised as his own, as he did with all the children who found their way up the mountain pass by faith or by fortune. He had seen her potential and all the good within. He had guided her towards her calling in the faith. He had loved her as a father. And now he defiled her as a puppet.

"I've seen how you've looked at me," she sighed, her tits rocking with each thrust. "When I bent before the altar in reverence, and your eyes watched my hips. When I poured your bath and my leg lay bare, and you thought of washing my smooth thighs, of reaching your hand up to my pussy, already wet from thinking of what you might do to it."

She stretched her legs wider, allowing him to thrust his cock deeper into her tight hole. Her pussy squelched with wetness as he fucked her harder.

"That's it, fuck me deep, Brother. Give me all your cock, all of it, and fill my tight pussy with your fucking cum."

Her filthy mouth wreaked havoc inside his mind, but his body was no longer in his control. It had to be the Stranger's doing, and when Brother Thomas wrenched his eyes away from Leilana's young flesh he saw that the Stranger's gaze had not left him. The man's eyes bore through his skull. He tried with all the strength his faith had imbued within him to pull back, to stop this sin, but it was like the wind against the ancient stone walls of this very monastery; he had no power over it now.

Sister Leilana's pussy tightened around his cock, bringing his attention back to her beautiful body. Her nipples were taught, pink, and wet. She pulled at them with her fingers, small whines escaping her mouth with each thrust.

"Shoot your load inside me, baby. Add your cum to his, be one with Rinagh. I want to feel it all inside me, I want to feel it drip from my pussy. Come on, baby, come for me."

His balls tightened and he felt his cock thicken; he knew orgasm was near and what would happen if he didn't stop now. He tried to avert his gaze, but found he could not. The Stranger began to laugh outside of his view.

"All will be Rinagh. All will delight."

The words pushed him further into his own head, he became a shell encapsulating his thoughts, those that he could contain, those he clung to.

"Ooh fuck, baby," Sister Leilana moaned. "I can feel your cock ready to come inside me. I think I'm going to come hard, too. Shit, my pussy's coming!"

Her words broke the final barrier, the last vestige of sanity of his mind and soul. He began to laugh, at first just an expulsion of air from his lungs, unwanted, the first sounds to escape his lungs since he'd arrived. Then a second laugh broke free, and what was left of his mind wept. As he reached orgasm, he knew Brother Thomas was gone; in his place stood the failures of flesh and of weaker men.

Leilana's pussy came as he did, squishy warm wetness flooding around his pulsing member. He shot jets of hot semen into her willing hole as her tight pussy clamped down around his girth and milked him dry. A cry erupted from his throat, a cry of passion held back for decades, a cry of pain as his mind splintered into fragments, a cry of anger as he thrust one final time into the girl he helped raise, the girl he helped ruin.

The Stranger laughed alongside him. Sister Leilana and Brother Jakob laughed. The chamber shook with the laughter as a wind carried itself through the small altar room and the high flames atop the sconces ignited the ancient tapestries.

Brother Thomas, or the man he'd become, fled naked from the monastery, out into the cold embrace of the snowy mountain pass, and down the mountain itself. Behind him lay all the ruin the Stranger had set in motion, the inferno of black smoke and heat where once a monastery had stood for generations, the defiled and spoiled altar of the Order of the Sun, the pilfered Thyrian Amulet, and the very humanity of its followers. On Brother Thomas' lips, like an unholy warning repeated breathlessly end to end, two words: Rinagh comes.