The Hammers of Oryx Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patton put his left arm around Korin's shoulder, the two men standing side by side. "My Wenda gets a tad slutty when she drinks, friend. Can't argue, though, when it feels this damn good."

"You'll hear no complaints from me, sir," he replied. "This is just what I needed tonight. I just want to make sure I respect any boundaries, as I didn't mean to intrude."

"Much appreciated, Bowden," Patton said. "I think tonight is a special night. I think tonight we don't worry about boundaries, and we enjoy ourselves."

"Fair enough," Korin replied, watching Wenda as she shuttled both cocks within her mouth, slurping up the saliva that was running down each shaft with her tongue. "I can't believe she's fit both of us in there."

"Wait until we crowd her tight pussy."

Wenda let the two cocks slide out of her mouth, saliva stringing from her lips and tongue to each cock like a thin silver bridge. "You men can have me any way you want. As long as I get good and fucked tonight."

"Yes, my lady." Korin smiled down at her as she sucked hard on his engorged tip. It made a popping sound as she released it from her lips and switched over to Patton, lapping up the wetness from his own member. She slid her hands up and down each man's erection, and Korin watched as her full tits swung back and forth. Wenda caught him glancing downward and tilted her head back to look him in the eye.

"You want to fuck me, Bowden?"

Patton smiled at Korin. "You see, friend? She's insatiable when she gets like this, and absolutely loves the dirty talk."

Korin returned Patton's grin, then looked down at Wenda and her eagerness. "You want me to fuck you?"

Wenda nodded. "Mhm," she said, her mouth back on Patton's cock.

"You want me to fill your sweet little pussy?"

Wenda moaned around the cock in pleasure.

"Well done, lad," Patton sighed. "Keep up the good work."

"Get on your back," Korin ordered. "I want to taste you."

Wenda squealed with pleasure, standing up and leading both men a few steps back to the edge of the fountain. She held on to each stiff cock, and the men followed dutifully. Wenda sat on the edge and lay back across the rim of the fountain. Patton stood near her head and entered her mouth again. Korin found himself staring at her spread legs, the soft brown hair that glistened with wetness, and the swollen lips that all but opened up for him on their own.

Korin knelt down and placed his lips near her sex. Her scent was wonderful, flowery and warm. Her bud peeked out from under its hood, swollen with anticipation. Korin started there, flicking the flatness of his warm tongue across the bud, applying pressure with each subsequent lick. She immediately responded, rolling her hips along with his tongue. She sucked more ferociously on Patton's cock, and the man threw his head back in ecstasy.

Korin pushed the tip of his tongue downward, dipping it into Wenda's wet hole, his taste buds coated with her juices. She tasted sweet, as predicted, and with each lick he tasted more and more of her delicate wetness, as if her cunt was making more sweet juices solely for his appetite. With his fingers, he spread her lips wide, exposing her pink clit and forcing it to extend out from hiding. He pursed his lips on it and sucked gently. Wenda moaned and pushed her thighs tight together, holding his head in place while she gyrated her sex across his face. He responded by stroking the bud with the tip of his tongue.

Taking her mouth off of Patton's cock, Wenda looked down at Korin as he worked on her cunt. "Bowden, you fucking beauty, I love it!"

"As do I, friend," Patton concurred, pushing his cock back into her mouth. "Love, don't stop now."

Wenda returned to her man's stiff prick, sucking him off with a hunger. Korin knew her orgasm was building, and his mouth was flooding with warmth. He concentrated on her clit, and pushed two fingers into her wet hole. He heard her muffled surprise around Patton's cock, and started fucking her with his slick fingers.

"Ah!" she exclaimed. "You're gonna make me come!"

Korin kept up his work as Patton pulled his cock from her lips. She turned her attention to Korin between her thighs and rolled her hard nipples between her fingers. Her orgasm was very close, and Korin looked up at her to watch when it came. Patton fisted his cock beside her face, but kept her mouth at a safe distance. Likely, he himself was a bit too close and didn't want to come before he had a chance to fuck her.

Wenda's orgasm hit her like a wave crashing upon the shore, at first her entire body stiffened from the impact which smashed into her cunt and rolled outward across her naked body. The wave spread up into her throat where it erupted in a cry of fantastic passion. She held on tight as the wave receded across her skin, now an expanse of gooseflesh, and shivered in the cool night as it rippled back across her body. Korin's mouth held tight to her rocking pussy, soaking in her throes of passion, not letting her clit pull away from his wide tongue, until her thighs relaxed, released him, and fell apart.

"By the gods, that was hot as hell," Patton whispered.

Wenda lifted her head up and looked at Korin with smoky, half-lidded eyes. "Thank god you came along when you did, Bowden. That was fantastic."

Korin smiled and stood. "It was my pleasure, my lady."

It was obvious at that point that there was still work to be done. Both men's cocks still stood at attention, and Korin's was especially rigid, its head a tortured purplish hue.

"Alright, men," Wenda said, sliding off of the fountain wall and onto all fours on the grass, "now it's my turn." She arched her back to expose her pink pussy. The men glanced at each other after taking a long look at the woman who was waiting between them.

"What was that you said earlier?" Korin asked.

Patton grinned. "Ah, yes. After you, friend."

Korin lay down on the cool grass and rolled over onto his back. Wenda wasted no time and threw her leg over him, positioning her sopping pussy over his hard cock. Her tits hung down over his chest. She still had that smoky look in her eyes, and lowered her pussy onto his cock without hesitation. His prick slid easily into her hot cunt and Korin gasped with pleasure. She groaned as well, his length reaching deep into her, and started fucking him, her entire body rocking back and forth across his. Korin was overcome with the desire to kiss her deeply, fully, in part to thank her for being in this clearing at precisely the right time tonight. In part because her cunt was hot and wet and his cock felt fantastic. In part because her lips were parted above him and her smoky eyes locked onto his.

"Shit, your fucking cock is filling me up," she grunted.

Patton crouched behind Wenda, his prick thrust out before him. Wenda pressed her chest down onto Korin and rolled her hips up. "You said you don't mind sharing, love?" she asked Korin.

Korin only shook his head, speechless as his cock was squeezed tight.

"Take your time, dear," she said to Patton. "Just get it inside me."

Wenda's eyes opened wide and her breath escaped in a rush as Patton pushed the head of his cock against her asshole. "You're so tight," Patton grunted.

The man's stiff cock pushed past her sphincter and inside her, and Korin could feel the head rub along his shaft through the thin wall that separated her pussy from her ass. They were both in her, just as they'd both been in her mouth earlier, and Korin felt like he was inside the tightest pussy in Dolorath.

"Oooh fuck," Wenda moaned, "I'm filled with fucking cock!"

Patton grunted as he began thrusting into her ass. Korin didn't know what to do, as his own cock felt as if it was being massaged by both her pussy and Patton's prick. It was a strange feeling, and one he'd never experienced. Without an idea of how to proceed, Korin began to move his hips and push his own cock in and out of Wenda's crowded hole. It must've been the right decision, because Wenda cried out with pleasure and planted her mouth onto his, her tongue thrusting deep into Korin.

"That's it," Patton cried, "fuck her tight little pussy!"

Korin's tongue swirled around Wenda's mouth, tasting her lips and tongue, feeling her warm breath expel against his face as her pussy and ass were stretched wide. The intense pleasure forced its way past her lips. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

The two men pistoned inside Wenda's tight holes, their thrusts finding a rhythm that rocked her back and forth on their cocks. Her pussy was so tight, so full, that Korin knew he wouldn't last long. The sweet release that he'd been waiting for was close, and he wanted to give in and just let go, fill this woman with his hot load, but the pleasure of her body slick against his chest, the rigidity of Patton's shaft sliding next to his own, the heat and sweat and passion was too intoxicating. Korin didn't want it to end.

Turns out, he didn't have to. Patton cried out, "Fuck, I'm coming," and suddenly pulled his cock out, leaving an emptiness in Wenda that felt to Korin like his own prick had fallen out.

Ribbons of pearly white semen shot out over Wenda's ass and lower back, landing in streaks across her pale skin. After three hard spurts, Patton's orgasm slowed and the rest of his load dripped down from the tip of his prick between Wenda's ass cheeks and found its way into the shrinking hole left by his absence. Korin felt the warmth spread across his shaft and mix with Wenda's own juices, making her cunt even slicker. She just kept fucking him, and Korin watched as Wenda shuddered through another intense orgasm.

She sat up as she came, her back arched, her full breasts thrust upward with pink nipples erect, her hands clutching at Korin's chest. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" she repeated as her hips rolled on top of Korin, and her pussy spasmed on his cock, gripping Korin's shaft in waves. The heat from between her legs radiated across Korin's waist and thighs, and she scratched at his chest as her pleasure rolled across her body.

Korin felt his own orgasm close, and he thrust his cock deep into Wenda's slick hole. She flopped back down onto his chest and placed her lips against his ear. "Come inside my pussy, baby. Fill me with your cum."

That was all it took. Korin felt his orgasm start at the base of his cock and lance upward to the tip as his thick load erupted into Wenda's pussy. She continued to rock her hips back, milking every drop from his member, as his cock pulsed with pleasure over and over again. It was like a great weight lifted from his shoulders, a great cloud breaking open overhead, and the relief in his loins exited through his lips. He was completely spent, and he began to chuckle quietly.

"What's so funny, love?" she asked, her lips brushing his cheek.

"You can't imagine how much I needed that," Korin said, breathing deeply.

"It was pretty amazing." Patton lay beside them, his cock wilted and soft on his abdomen, his hands behind his head as he gazed sleepily at the stars.

Wenda rolled off of Korin, allowing his cock to feel the coolness of the night, and the three of them lay there in silence for a moment, basking in their own afterglow.

"Wenda, your pussy is fantastic," Korin said.

Patton smiled. "I love that about her. Just last month we attended a party at Duc Hightower's estate. I lost track of her somewhere during the festivities. We're both social butterflies, don't you know, so nothing new there. Found her later being nailed by three young men with the fattest cocks I've seen in Brightwell."

Wenda chuckled.

"Watched as these men fucked her every way they could. I believe at one point she had a cock in her pussy, ass, and mouth, and all at the same time. It was absolutely decadent. When they finished, she had cum dripping out of each hole and the largest smile on her face I'd seen in years."

"I bet that was amazing to watch."

"It was," he said. "So much so I shot a fourth load on her as she lay there panting. But you know what? A day later she was as tight as ever. I do believe she's found an elixir of some sort."

"No elixir, my dear," Wenda said, "My pussy just loves getting fucked."

The two men chuckled.

Korin knew he could not stay and chat, after all this was originally going to just be a quick rub in the hedges, but he was glad nevertheless that no alarms had been sounded from the mansion, and that he had a chance now to pick up where he left off. Who knew if Sarya or the others had come out looking for him? Guilt gripped him suddenly, and he forced himself up onto his elbows.

"Afraid I have to run," said the thief.

"Shame, that," Wenda said, tracing her fingers lightly down his arm. "I was thinking we could coax you into Patton's carriage for another go."

"Doubly so," Patton added. "The night is young for this sort of fun!"

"You honor me," Korin said, "but my friends are likely looking for me at this very moment."

"Ask them to join us! We could re-enact the Duc's party!"

Korin smiled, but shook his head.

"Very well," Patton conceded. "Think we'll see you at the next event?"

"One can hope, friends." Korin stood and began dressing. "At the very least, I'll keep an eye out for you both."

"You're welcome anytime, Bowden. Until next time!"

"Until next time!" Wenda chimed.

Korin tipped a finger to his forehead. "Until next time, friends." He disappeared from the clearing and into the night.