The Hand of Fate Ch. 01

Story Info
A dog brings the lovers together.
5.7k words
4.38
12k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete Peterson was riding his bicycle past the park when he spotted a group of people with their dogs. He stopped to watch and took a seat on the bench under the pergola. After a few minutes, it was obvious that this was a dog training session with some of the dogs not very interested in following orders.

One dog in particular caught his attention. It was a tri-colored collie whose owner was a slim, redhead of indeterminate age from this distance. As he watched, he began to grin as the dog sat down or lay down when given a command to do something else. The dog was obviously the boss here.

As he was laughing, the dog suddenly jumped up and ran towards him, tearing the leash from his owner's hand. Pete sat still as the dog rapidly came near then suddenly stopped a mere three feet away. The dog tilted his head and looked at Pete, trying to make up his mind whether or not to trust this person, then finally walked slowly forward and laid his head on Pete's lap.

Pete moved his hand to scratch the dog behind the ears and the dog wagged his tail very rapidly. At this point, the dog's owner approached and began to yell at Pete.

"What do you think you're doing? That's my dog. Let go of him this instant."

Pete raised his hands as tho she was pointing a gun at him and answered her in a calm voice.

"I'm not holding him against his will, ma'am, he's here because he wants to be here. His leash is there at your feet."

She reached down and grabbed the leash, tugging the dog away from Pete. The dog turned his head and growled deep in his throat. The woman instantly dropped the leash and stepped back. Pete immediately scolded the dog for his bad behavior.

"Bad dog. It's not nice to growl at your mistress. Bad dog."

As he said this, the dog backed up and hung his head as if he understood that he was being reprimanded. Pete continued.

"Go be nice to her right now. Go on! Now!"

The dog turned slowly and crept to the woman and laid his head on her shoe. She slowly reached down to pet the dog and once again took hold of the leash. The dog sat up at her feet but turned his head to look at Pete with those big, dark eyes that collie's have.

"Good dog." Pete said, and smiled at the dog.

"That's amazing! How did you do that? He's never behaved like that for me. What's your secret?"

"No secret. I just love dogs, especially collies. I've had dogs most of my adult life until I moved into my current apartment which doesn't allow dogs. Your dog simply understood that I really liked him and he was eager to please. My guess is that you've done something that made him distrust you somehow, that's all."

"I guess I have yelled at him a bit. He just doesn't seem to behave like the other dogs, even at home. Is there something I can do to overcome this problem?"

"Maybe. What's his name?"

"Toby. At least, that's what I have been calling him. The vet that I got him from didn't really know his name."

"Toby. Speak, Toby, Speak."

The dog barked once at the command and Pete smiled again, and then reached out to pat the dog.

"Did you see his ears go up when I said his name? He's Toby alright, and he's intelligent as well. Once I said his name, I got his attention. The next thing I said was a command that he knows, so he reacted. Simple. You try it."

"Toby. Beg, Toby, beg."

Toby instantly sat up on his hindquarters and raised his paws to his chest, looking up at her.

"Now tell him good dog and pet him quickly."

The woman did as instructed and Toby sat down once again.

"Ok, now try walking with him. The command you've been working on is heel, so say his name, then the command, then start walking away and let's see what happens."

"Toby. Heel, Toby, Heel."

As soon as she took the first step, the dog was immediately at her side. She held the leash loosely and began walking, first to the left, then to the right, then back to where Pete sat on the bench. When she stopped in front of Pete, Toby sat at her side, waiting for the next command.

"Praise him. Tell him what a good dog he is along with a warm pat on the back and a scratch behind the ears."

"Good dog, Toby, good dog."

She scratched him gently behind the ears and patted him as well. Toby relaxed his posture a little and Pete grinned broadly. He then reached over and also patted Toby affectionately. "See? There's nothing wrong with his manners. You two just weren't communicating."

"Just remember two simple rules. One, name first, then the command. Two, praise and petting for a good job. He wants to please you but he needs to know what you want of him."

"Thank you."

"You're entirely welcome."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I've forgotten my manners. I'm Sarah Riley." She said, extending her hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Sarah Riley, my name is Pete Peterson."

They shook hands and looked each other in the eye. Pete was sure he could feel her shudder as he held her gaze. He felt a stirring in his gut at the same time.

"Do you live near here, Sarah?"

"Yes, Pete. I'm in the second house down the street, the one with the blue car in the drive. And you?"

"I'm in an apartment about three blocks down. I ride my bike for a little fresh air and a little exercise."

"Our lesson is over, Pete, would you like to walk us home? I can offer you something to drink if you like."

"I would indeed, Sarah. A cold drink would go down very well about now. How about you, Toby? Would you like a cold drink too?"

Toby barked once in response and began to wag his tail.

"I think that makes it unanimous, Sarah, shall we go?"

Pete grabbed his bike and the three of them headed off for Sarah's house. When they arrived, Sarah directed them to the side gate and ushered them through.

Once in the yard, she released Toby's leash. He ran straight to his water dish and began to lap feverishly.

Sarah showed Pete into her house and brought out two cold cokes. For the next three hours, they sat on her patio and exchanged life stories. She told him of her marriage, two daughters now living in California, and her nasty divorce six years ago.

He told her of his marriage, his five kids that were scattered across the country, and the death of his wife a few months ago. She was old before her time and had a heart attack during the night.

Sarah listened attentively as he spoke, noting that his voice changed when he spoke of his wife. Suddenly, he realized the time and stood up.

"I should be going, Sarah, I've stayed away much longer than I planned."

"Will I see you again, Pete?"

"If you would like to, Sarah, I'm sure we can figure out something. I ride past here about every other day."

"I would like that very much, Pete. Next time you come by, stop in if the car is in the drive. I do work so I'm not home during the day but I'm usually here by 5:30."

"What do you do with Toby when you're at work?"

"Now that it's nice, I let him out in the backyard with food and water when I leave."

"Would you mind if I stopped to visit him in the afternoon? I could come and go through the gate without violating your privacy." "Oh, Pete, that would be great. I'm sure Toby would like the company as well. Thanks for offering."

"No problem, Sarah. I'd better get going now. Bye."

"Good by, Pete. See you soon."

Just as he was about to turn away, Sarah stepped up and kissed him lightly on the mouth. Pete was stunned for a second, then slipped his arms around her waist and returned her kiss, licking her lips with the tip of his tongue. Once again, he felt her shudder as they kissed.

When he closed the gate behind him, Pete could hardly suppress the grin spreading across his face. Yes sir, he thought, going for a ride today was certainly the right decision.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tuesday afternoon found Pete riding past Sarah's house. He turned into the driveway, then to the side of the garage and parked his bike. Toby was instantly at the gate, excitedly jumping around and barking his hello.

"Hello, Toby. How are you today?"

Pete opened the gate and petted the dog affectionately.

He closed the gate behind him and walked to the patio. On the table where they sat on Sunday, he found a note from Sarah.

"Pete, the sliding door is unlocked and there are cold cokes in the fridge. Please help yourself. If Toby's food dish is empty, the bag is in the cabinet to the left of the door. Give him just a little as I filled his dish this morning. Thanks, Sarah."

"Well, Toby, it seems that I am expected. Let me get you some food and we'll see about playing a little catch."

Pete took Toby's food dish into the kitchen with him and put some additional food in it. Then he took a coke from the fridge and went back out into the yard. There he found a ball and threw it for Toby, who immediately retrieved it and brought it back to him. Just then, the phone rang.

Pete decided to let it ring. After four rings, it stopped. He continued playing catch with Toby. The phone rang twice more, four rings each, while the two of them were playing. Finally, he sat down at the table and Toby went to drink some water.

When the phone rang again, he went into the kitchen to answer it.

"Good afternoon, Riley residence."

"Hi, Pete, it's Sarah."

"Hello, Sarah. Sorry for answering your phone but it's rung several times in the last few minutes."

"That was me, Pete. I expected you to answer and I was beginning to think you didn't show up. How are you?"

"Just fine, Sarah, and you?"

"I'm doing great now, Pete. Are you having fun with Toby?"

"Yes. We've been playing catch with the ball in the backyard but I think he's getting a little tired now. He trying to empty his water bowl at the moment."

"Oh, that's good. He needs the exercise. I do wish I could be there with you two. It sounds wonderful."

"I wish you could be here too, Sarah. The sun is nice and warm. If I had a blanket, I'd spread it out and do a little sunbathing."

"Pete, there's a blanket in the hall closet, a checkered one. You could take that outside and spread it out. I use it myself in the summer."

"Thanks. That sounds great. Should I leave it out when I go or should I fold it up and put it on the patio table?"

"Just leave it out, please. It should still be nice when I get home and I may just lay out for awhile. Pete, I have to get back to work. Thank you for looking after Toby for me. I'll try to catch up with you later in the week, ok?"

"Great, Sarah. I'll be here almost every day this week. Bye."

"Bye, Pete."

When Sarah returned home that evening, Toby was eager to see her. She was surprised by the warm greeting and hugged him and let him lick her face. She than gave him a dog treat that she kept in the kitchen.

When Toby settled down, she went back to her bedroom and stripped off her clothes. Standing naked before the full-length mirror, she inspected her body closely, running her hands over herself in the process.

"Not bad for an old broad. I wonder if I can still fit into my bikini."

With that thought in mind, she rummaged through her dresser drawer until she found the white, two-piece outfit. With a little trepidation, she stepped into the panties, then fixed the bra in place. Finally, she turned back to the mirror for a second inspection.

After turning this way and that, she decided a new bikini was in order. This time, I'm going with a thong bottom, she thought. My ass is still firm and the thong will show it off to advantage. The little triangle pieces of the bra will cover my nipples. Still wearing the bikini and smiling to herself, she walked back into the kitchen to fix her dinner.

Wednesday and Thursday went by in a flash. Both days, she had short conversations with Pete as he was playing with Toby but both times, she was abruptly called away with work issues. She had hinted about her thong bikini and Pete had teased her about wearing her birthday suit while sunbathing in the backyard.

Sarah left work a little after noon on Friday with the intention of catching Pete in her backyard.

When she arrived home, she silently closed the door of her car and peeked around the side of the garage. Yep, his bike was there. She quietly let herself in the front door and crept to the kitchen window to sneak a peek.

She saw Pete lying on the blanket with only his brief style underpants on. Toby was sleeping in the shade of the patio. She ran to her bedroom and stripped out of her work clothes. Putting on her new thong bikini, she inspected herself in the mirror and smiled.

With her head held high, she strode back into the kitchen and quietly opened the sliding door to the back yard.

She walked noiselessly to the blanket and stood above Pete.

"May I join you?"

Pete's eyes snapped open and he stared up at her bikini-clad body. He grinned widely and she noticed a bulge begin to appear in his shorts.

"Absolutely!"

Sarah knelt down beside him and leaned over to kiss him lightly on the mouth. He put his hands on her shoulders to help support her as he extended the kiss with his tongue gliding across her lips. Sarah slumped across his body, her leg slipping between his legs as her tongue invaded his mouth. The kiss lasted a long time and they were both breathing heavily when it ended.

"Welcome home, Sarah. What a pleasant surprise. Do you greet all of your guests this way?"

"No, Pete, only special guests who look after my dog. Aren't you afraid the neighbors will see you in your underwear?"

"I'm covered. In fact, I'm more covered than you are, not that I'm objecting. You look absolutely fabulous in that white bikini. Good enough to eat."

"Really? Are you saying you'd like to eat me?"

"Well, at least a few licks and nibbles here and there. A body like yours deserves to be adored, not devoured."

"Oh, Pete, I haven't ever been adored."

"Roll over, sweetheart, and let me adore you properly."

Sarah rolled to her back and allowed Pete to sit up next to her. He kissed her again and moved his hands to caress her belly. She whimpered at his touch and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He began kissing and nibbling on her neck and shoulders while still caressing her belly with his hand. Sarah shuddered under his touch. He moved his kisses down the front of her shoulder to the top of her breasts. With his left hand, he removed her tiny bikini top and took her left breast into his mouth.

Sarah moaned as his mouth surrounded her breast. She arched her back to feed her breast to him and moaned even louder as his teeth scrapped across her distended nipple. Pete lightly bit down on the nipple and Sarah crushed his head to her chest. After a few seconds of nibbling, he raised his head and moved across to her other breast, repeating the same procedure. Sarah's moans became even louder.

Pete changed his position and moved between her legs. Sarah quickly spread her legs to grant him access to her. His kisses trailed down her belly to her navel, then lower to the edge of her tiny bikini bottom.

Pete released the ties at the side of her hips and the bikini panty fell away, exposing her completely to his gaze.

He lowered his mouth and licked her pussy lips from bottom to top. Sarah moaned and shuddered, spreading her legs even wider for him. He repeated his licking motion and Sarah began to urge him on.

"Yes, Pete, like that. Eat me, ohmygod, eat me, yes, yes."

Pete moved his hand and placed a finger at the entrance to her pussy. He gently rubbed her pussy lips with just the tips of his fingers and Sarah groaned aloud.

"Yes, Pete, put it in. I want you inside me. Please, please."

Pete slipped his middle finger into the writhing woman and found her hot, wet, and ready for him. Working the finger in and out slowly, he then added another finger to her hot, wet pussy. His tongue was licking the top of her slit, sliding over the lips of her clit, inducing it to rise up and penetrate the protective covering.

With her clit exposed, Pete licked it lightly with his full tongue and Sarah shrieked. Her hips jumped up off the ground and Pete grabbed her hips with his free hand in an attempt to keep his mouth on her clit. Again and again he licked her clit. Again and again Sarah cried out and thrust her hips upward to his waiting tongue.

Finally, Pete covered her clit with his mouth, then took the tiny prick between his teeth and bit down lightly. Sarah's hips moved frantically, swerving left and right, keeping well off the ground, her legs stiffened and her mouth formed a silent scream as she crashed over the edge of a massive orgasm.

She clamped her thighs together, trapping his head in place as wave after wave of delicious orgasmic delight swept across her body.

When she finally released his head and fell back to earth, her body was soaked with sweat and her breathing was erratic. Pete kept his mouth covering her clit as she calmed down, warming it with his breath. His fingers were still trapped inside her tight pussy even after she released his head.

Sarah was exhausted. She had tensed every muscle in her body as she reached for and finally found her release and the resulting flood of emotion had completely drained her. He took her to new heights of pleasure and she couldn't even begin to think of how to return the favor. No man had ever given her so much.

His mouth was kissing her belly now, working its way back up towards her face. She realized that he was kissing her sweaty body and marveled at the fact. Recalling that her ex-husband hated being near her whenever she was sweating, having Pete continue to kiss her sweat-covered body was glorious. As his kisses reached her small breasts, he once again allowed his teeth to torture her distended nipples and she moaned involuntarily.

His fingers finally left her pussy and his hand came up to caress her lips. For the first time, she tasted herself as she licked his fingers and found the taste pleasant. He was lying across her body, his head moving upward from her left breast. His hand left her mouth and grasped her arm, moving it above her head.

As his kisses neared her armpit, she was shaking badly. Surely he wasn't going to kiss her stinky armpits. No, it couldn't be. In the next instant, she felt his tongue slide across her left armpit and she once again came hard. Her whole body shuddered, her legs clamped hard around him, her back arched and her pussy was flooded with her juices.

"You are magnificent."

He whispered to her and in the next moment, his mouth found hers and she couldn't get enough of him. Her arms and legs locked around him and her tongue speared into his mouth as far as it could go. Her clit bounced against his hard cock, still covered by his shorts.

In an instant, she reached down and pulled his shorts down, freeing his hard cock. She adjusted her position to allow him to penetrate her and pushed her hips forward, managing to force just the head of his cock into the opening of her pussy.

"Sarah, are you sure?" he whispered.

"Oh, yes, Pete, I've never been more sure of anything. Fuck me, Pete, fuck me hard, fuck me deep, make me yours. Now."

Pete shoved his hips forward and entered her completely with one lunge. Sarah screamed and tightened her grip on him.

"Yes, darling, like that. Fuck me, rip me, kill me, just don't stop. Oh, God, I need you, Pete, please fuck me."

Pete began thrusting hard but slowly into the sweat-covered woman and with the third stroke, he felt her hot juices splash across his cock. He almost lost it then but somehow he managed to hang on and not cum. He stroked her through her orgasm and continued to plunge in and out of her hot pussy as she came down and started back up for yet another high.

Sarah scrapped her nails across his back and sunk her teeth into his shoulder as they plunged together on the blanket. In only a few more seconds, she wailed into his shoulder and released more of her hot juices onto his cock and this time, he couldn't hold back. He arched his back and shoved his cock into her as deeply as he could as he emptied his balls deep inside her pulsating pussy.

12