The Hand of Fate Ch. 02

Story Info
Tit Clips, Love Buttons, and the Butt Plug.
6.1k words
4.58
18.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stretched languidly in her bed. She felt completely alive this morning and marveled at the feeling. Her session with Pete in the back yard and again in the shower had left her body humming and she couldn't wait for their next adventure.

At that moment, Toby bounded into the room and began prancing next to her bed. She reached over and petted him affectionately, then swung her legs over the edge of the bed. She rose and looked at her image in the mirror.

"God, I'm practically glowing. Look at me, Toby, I feel great!"

Although her nightie was very sheer, she didn't change as she walked to the kitchen and let Toby out the sliding door. She collected his food dish from the patio and filled it, then added cold water to his drinking dish. Her neighbor, Carolyn Jones, was watering her flowers and stared at her.

"Sarah Riley, you should be ashamed of yourself, going out in public like that. Go put some clothes on this instant."

"I'm already dressed, Carolyn, and I'm in my own back yard, not in public. If you don't like what you see, I suggest you don't look. Have a nice day."

As she answered her neighbor, Sarah leaned over to put Toby's water dish down and bent at the waist to do so, showing off her tight ass in the process. She heard her neighbor gasp as she completed the maneuver.

Straightening her shoulders, she walked slowly back into the house where she immediately collapsed in a fit of laughter.

"Oh how I wish Pete could be here. That was just priceless!"

After breakfast, she dressed in a halter-top, bikini panties, and short shorts and went about her household chores. She cleaned all morning with happy music playing. Around lunchtime, she took a break and sat on the patio with a cold coke and Toby at her feet. Suddenly, Toby jumped up and ran to the back gate and began barking. Just as she was about to get up, she heard Pete's voice talking to the dog.

"Hi, Toby, how are you? You're looking good today, fella. Just a second and I'll be there. Ok, back up, that's a good dog."

Pete opened and closed the gate, then grabbed Toby in a big hug before setting him free. When he stood up, he noticed that Sarah was sitting on the patio and he brightened considerably.

"Good morning, Sarah. How are you feeling today?"

Sarah jumped up from her chair and ran to him, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him soundly. Pete caught her and wrapped her in his arms, returning her kiss in the same fashion.

"Does that tell you anything, Pete? I feel absolutely marvelous. How about you?"

"If I was any better I'd have to be twins. So what are you up to this morning, anything special?"

"No, actually, I just now finished cleaning the house and was having a break before lunch."

"Great. Would you like to go shopping?"

"I love shopping. Do you have anything particular in mind?"

"Um hum. How would like to investigate butt plugs today?"

"Oh, my, butt plugs? Oh, Pete, how do we do that? I don't even know where to begin to look for such a thing."

"I saw your computer. I presume you have internet access, correct?"

"Yes, of course."

"Well, then, let's go browse the adult store and see what we can find. I'll show you the range of items available for milady's pleasure and you can choose what you'd like to try, ok?"

"Oh, Pete, are you taking me to a porno store?"

"Exactly, except they're now called "Adult Stores. We can shop completely anonymously until you want to buy an item. Shipping is discreet and no one will ever know you've been there except your credit card company. Interested?"

"Oh, my, yes. Let's go. This is so exciting."

After an hour of browsing the offerings in the Adult Toy Store, Sarah was giggling like a schoolgirl and sitting on his lap with her panties soaking wet. When Pete couldn't stand it any longer, he moved her off his lap and laid her down on the couch. In an instant, he removed her shorts and panties and dropped his pants as well.

He climbed onto the couch and lay between her legs with his cock just touching her already wet pussy. Sarah was wiggling under him, trying to get his cock inside her as they kissed deeply. Finally, Pete moved his hips and the head of his cock penetrated her pussy lips. Sarah gasped and clung tightly to him as his monster began to invade her.

Pete pushed forward and slowly entered her dripping pussy. When he was completely inside her, he began to talk to her. "Now that I'm inside you, it's time to talk."

"Oh, no, not now. It's time for you to fuck me."

"Nope. This is the talking position. We need to make some decisions, then we can fuck our brains out. So, what is it that you would like to buy?"

"Oh, Pete, I don't know. You pick something, please, just fuck me now. I'm so hot, darling. Please."

"Sarah, stop wiggling and concentrate. These toys are for you so it's not my place to choose for you. Tell me what you want, Sarah, then we can order them and begin to explore what you like or don't like in more detail."

"Oh, you bastard. Your cock is so hot inside me. Please, Pete, fuck me. I can't stand it. I need you to move inside me now."

"Tell me what you want, Sarah. Come on, you can do it."

"I want your cock so far up me it will come out my throat. I want the butt plug, I want the big cock shaped dildo, I want the restraints so you can tie me up, oh, Pete, I want it all. Please, you bastard, fuck me hard, fuck me now."

"Hang on, Sarah, here we go."

Pete pulled his hips back, drawing his cock almost out of her pussy, then plunged back in as hard as he could. There was an audible smack as their hips smashed together and Sarah moaned.

"Yes, yes, like that, oh Pete, again."

Pete repeated his thrust and Sarah added the thrust of her hips to pull him in to her as deeply as she could. Faster and faster, harder and harder they slammed together. With each thrust of his hips, Sarah raised her hips to meet him and squealed her delight, urging him on.

"Yes, oh my God, it hurts, oh, Pete, its soooo good, yes, baby, like that, harder, Petey, deeper, faster, yes, yes"

Sarah suddenly stopped at the apex of her thrust and squeezed Pete's cock with every muscle she could manage. Her face was a mask of pure lust, her eyes shut tightly, as she reached for the edge of her orgasm. Pete was imprisoned so tightly he couldn't move. In a moment, he felt her hot juices wash over his cock and steeled himself, trying not to cum so quickly.

Sarah shouted as the peak of her orgasm passed and she was able to breathe.

"Oh God, Pete, I love you. You are magnificent. Oh, baby, yes, yes, yes."

As she began to come down from her high, she loosened her grip on Pete's cock and he began to move once again. He started to move slowly, then faster as she began to respond to his movements.

"Oh, Pete, fuck me, yes, baby, like that, I want to cum again, help me, Pete, fuck me hard, yes, yes, yes."

With her words ringing in his ears, Pete began his own rush to orgasm. His thrusts became harder and faster as he raced to blow his hot cum deep into her waiting, grasping pussy. Finally, he could take no more and slammed into her as hard as he could then held her as tightly as he could while his cock squirted his hot cum again and again deep into her pussy.

After fifteen minutes of intense stroking, they lay exhausted on the couch, Pete on top, Sarah on the bottom. He languidly licked her shoulder and she shuddered once again.

"Darling, thank you. That was even better than the last time. You are really incredible."

"Sarah, you are the most amazing woman I've have ever met. Even after you cum, you keep moving. I'm so glad I met you, so very glad."

"I can't help it, Pete, you feel so good inside me I don't ever want to stop moving. I love your cock inside me. It's the most marvelous feeling in the whole world. Even now, I can feel you growing inside me again. It's fantastic."

"Are you ready for some serious shopping now, after we recover?"

"Yes, darling, I think so. I definitely want the butt plug and the padded restraints. I think I want that big, cock shaped dildo and maybe the nipple clips as well. We can always come back for more, can't we?"

"Absolutely, princess, this shop isn't going away anytime soon. Would you like to get cleaned up first or should we order au natural?"

"Let's just do it this way. I want to feel really naughty today."

A few minutes later, when Pete's cock slipped out of her pussy, they moved back to the chair at the computer.

Sarah sat on his lap, keeping his cock warm while Pete gave equal time to the keyboard and her tits. Sarah moaned and squirmed in his lap as he massaged her tits, occasionally pinching her nipples lightly, while he selected items with the mouse. When he was finished, Sarah kissed him and got up to retrieve her credit card. Five minutes later, the purchase had been completed and she kissed him deeply in thanks for a wonderful morning.

When Sarah came home from work the following Thursday, she found a brown paper package on her kitchen table with a note from Pete.

"Sarah, these are the items we ordered from the adult store. Please wait until we can be together to open them. I really want to see your first reaction to the "real" things. Love, Pete."

Sarah sat at the kitchen table with the package and his note in front of her. She nervously bit her lower lip as she contemplated the contents of the package. The longer she sat there, the wetter her panties got. Finally, she couldn't take it any longer and began to very carefully open the package.

It took almost ten minutes for her to lift the tape and roll it back without tearing the wrapping. She really didn't want Pete to know she had peeked but she really couldn't wait any longer. Finally, she rolled back the outer wrapping to discover a large box.

Inside the box, she found a number of smaller packages, each individually wrapped. The first one she opened was the soft, cock shaped dildo. It was shaped like a real cock, supposedly from some porn star, and wiggled in her hand as she grasped it. It wasn't quite as warm as the real thing but it felt similar. Her pussy gushed as she began to imagine having this monster inside her.

Next was the vibrator. It needed batteries, which came in a separate wrapper. She quickly inserted the batteries and felt the buzz as she switched it on. Oh, my, what that would do to her clit, she thought. She tested each of the three levels on her hand and decided that when she was ready to really try it, the lowest level was the place to start.

Another portion of the package contained the restraints. She opened this part and gasped as she saw the leather cuffs, padded with some kind of fur. There were four of them, two for her wrists and two for her ankles, with chains to attach them to something, probably her bed posts, she imagined. She slipped the cuffs on her wrists and spread her arms. Closing her eyes, she leaned back and imagined that Pete had strapped her down and was teasing her.

Almost without touching herself, she felt an orgasm approaching and quickly put her hand between her legs. Rubbing her hot pussy through her slacks, it took only a moment for her to cum hard. She almost slipped off the kitchen chair in the process before she recovered.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Pete standing in front of her with a huge smile on his face. She quickly jumped up off the chair and flung her arms around his neck, burying her face in the side of his neck. As her body slammed in to his, she began to sob.

"Oh, Pete, I'm so sorry. I just couldn't wait. I tried, I really did, but I just couldn't. Please forgive me, darling, please, please, please."

"Shhh, Sarah, it's not the end of the world. I did see most of it anyway, you just didn't hear me come in. I saw your face transform as you came and that was really what I wanted to see."

"Oh, thank you, darling. I haven't really tried any of them. I came just imagining what they would feel like, especially the cuffs. Oh, Pete, these things are amazing."

"The best is yet to come, sweetheart. You still have several of the smaller packages to open. Come on, let's go into the living room and sit on the couch. We'll open the rest of these things together."

"Oh, yes, yes, hurry please. I'm so hot already."

Pete carried the package to the coffee table in front of the couch. Sarah slipped her slacks and blouse off and sat in just her panties. She hadn't bothered to wear a bra to work today, which added to her high.

Pete pushed her back on the couch and gently took her breast into his mouth. Sarah moaned as his lips and tongue tortured her nipple. In defense, she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him in place. Leaning back, he inspected his handiwork. Her nipples were hard as rocks and standing straight out from her chest.

Pete fumbled in the box and found a small packet, which he immediately opened. A silver chain with two small clamps, one at either end, fell out into his hand. Sarah's eyes widened as she realized these were the nipple clips. Pete kissed her lightly and grasped her left nipple.

He pressed the clamp open, placed it around her distended nipple, and released the pressure. Sarah closed her eyes and moaned loudly.

"Oh, Pete, it hurts."

"Can you handle it, Sarah? Should I take it off or put the other one on - your choice."

"Oh, give me a minute, oh God, it hurts. Kiss me, please, help me take the pain for you."

Pete kissed her warmly, holding the chain in his hand so that no further pressure was applied to her clamped nipple. After a long, wet, sloppy kiss, she opened her eyes and gazed at him, although her vision was slightly blurred.

"Put the other one on, Pete, now please, before I lose my nerve."

Pete grasped her other nipple and positioned the clamp around it, then released the pressure. When the clamp grasped her nipple, Sarah moaned again and clenched her fingers around his arm. He released the chain so the light weight pulled her nipples slightly downward.

Sarah arched her back, pushing her chest forward, with her eyes still closed against the pain.

Pete helped her to stand up and held her close, pressing her clamped nipples against his chest. Sarah glued her lips to his neck and tightened her arms around him. She thrust her dripping pussy forward against his hard cock.

"Come with me, Sarah, come see how beautiful you look."

Pete led her to her bedroom and stood her in front of her full-length mirror. Sarah was entranced when she saw herself in the mirror. Her body stood straight, gloriously proud, with a light sheen of sweat glistening on her belly.

The silver clamps held tightly to her hard nipples. The silver chain swayed slightly in the space between her taught breasts. She felt gloriously alive.

Pete was standing behind her, also naked, with his hands on her belly just above her pussy. She could feel his hard cock pressing into the crack of her ass. She trembled as she stood there. She had never felt so beautiful in her entire life.

She leaned backward to rest against Pete's chest as a small orgasm rushed through her body.

After a short moment, she turned in his arms and pressed her chest against his, kissing his cheek, his nose, and finally his mouth.

"Thank you, darling, for showing me a side of myself I didn't know existed." "My nipples hurt so bad but it's a good kind of pain. Do I please you, darling?"

"Sarah, you are so incredibly beautiful I can't stand it. I love the glow I see on your face. You are the image of pure lust, my dearest, absolutely gorgeous. Come lay down here and let me make love to you."

Sarah lay across her bed and Pete slipped between her legs. He spread her legs and gently pushed his hard cock into her wet pussy. Sarah moaned again and grabbed his shoulders with her hands. Pete rested himself on his elbows and reached for the clamp on her left breast.

When he released the clamp, blood rushed to her nipple causing a little more pain than she had expected. Pete immediately covered her nipple with his warm mouth and sucked her nipple lightly. Sarah rolled beneath him, moaning and clawing at his back. When she settled down, he kissed her on the mouth and once again, told her how beautiful she was.

Letting her rest for a few seconds, he then repeated the process on her right breast. When he was finished, Sarah pressed him tightly to her for a long time. Finally, she moved her head and kissed him lightly.

"Oh, Pete, that was the most exquisite thing that has ever happened to me. I felt like every pore of my being was on fire. The pain turned to pure pleasure when you put your cock into me and my whole world dissolved. I became all the colors of the rainbow and all I could do was to hold on to you to keep from blowing away. Incredible."

"So you like using the nipple clips, I take it?"

"Oh, yes, darling, yes I do. I don't think I could handle it every day but wow, what a ride. Between your cock and those clips, I'll never need drugs to get high, that's for sure."

"Rest awhile, Sarah, we still have a number of other things in the package for you to try. Just close your eyes and relax, Toby and I will be here when you wake up."

He kissed her again and she was asleep almost before he raised himself off her body. Pete watched her sleep for a few minutes before returning to the living room to repackage the rest of her new toys. These can wait for another day, he thought.

When his chore was finished, he let Toby out into the back yard and went back to lay down beside Sarah. She felt him as he climbed onto her bed and draped her arm over his chest. He cuddled her close and closed his eyes for a nap.

When Sarah woke up, she found she was cradled in Pete's arms with her face next to his neck. She kissed him lightly and licked his neck as he began to stir. She rolled over and laid her body atop his, kissing him warmly. She felt his hands on her back as the kiss deepened.

"What a nice way to wake up. Thank you, Sarah."

"My pleasure, Pete. Did you have a nice nap?"

"Yes indeed. And you?"

"Oh yes, quite lovely. Can we look at more of the items, Pete? I don't think I can wait to see what else is in there."

"Of course. But you'll have to get off me first. The package is in the living room, remember?"

"Ummm, right. Can you bring it in here, please? I think we'll probably end up here anyway." "Right. Be back in a moment, sweetie."

Sarah rolled to the side, allowing Pete to get up and walk into the living room. He picked up the package and came back into the bedroom, placing the package on the bed. He opened it and selected one of the smaller items and handed it to Sarah. She nervously opened it and just stared at the item.

"It's a clit clip, Sarah. Just like your nipple clips. This chain is meant to link the clit clip to your nipple clips so they all feel your movement as you walk around."

"Oh, Pete, you don't really expect me to walk with all three of these clips in place, do you?"

"Is that a rhetorical question or should I answer you?"

"Nevermind, you bastard. I get the picture. Oh my, I'll really have to work up my courage for that."

"Open another one, Sarah. We've still got quite a few items left in the box."

"Oooooh, this is nice. How does it work?"

"It's a remote control silver bullet. Spread your legs a little and I'll put this small part inside you. Now, when I press the button on the remote, you'll feel the buzzing inside you."

"OHMYGOD, that's amazing. Oh, Pete, oh, hold me."

Pete released the switch and Sarah instantly calmed down. He let her lean against him for a few seconds, then pushed the button once more. Sarah instantly grabbed him tightly as her lower body shook. She found his mouth and quickly inserted her tongue deeply.

When Pete released the button, she began to relax and breath deeply, a sexy smile spreading across her face. He ran his fingers through her hair as he let her relax.

12