The Hand of Fate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's amazing. How far away can you be and still make it work?"

"I'll start walking into the next room and we'll test it out. According to the box, it should work from about 20 to 25 feet away, depending on what's between us. Just lie on the bed and let me know when you feel it, ok?"

"Oh, yes, darling, buzz away. I'm ready."

"I think you're always ready, Sarah, like toys with batteries included. I'll start out down the hall and you tell me when you can't feel it."

Pete started down the hall and pressed the button at regular intervals. Sarah moaned aloud at each press of the button until he was in the kitchen. He started walking back towards her when he heard her moan again. He noted the point at which she moaned so he could later measure the distance.

When he reached the bed, she was lying quietly with her eyes closed. He moved between her legs and laid on top of her with his cock pressing on her clit. Sarah raised her arms to surround him and stretched languidly.

"Pete, darling, that silver bullet is nothing short of glorious. Can you put your cock inside me and turn it on, please? Let's see what it does for both of us."

Sarah moaned when Pete slid his hard cock into her wet pussy. He felt his cock hit the bullet, then felt it slip to lay alongside his cock. With a wicked grin, he pressed the button to start the bullet vibrating. Sarah reacted violently to the beginning of the vibration then began humping him as hard as she could.

Pete felt the vibration and his cock instantly reacted. He quickly joined Sarah in her movements, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy and rubbing against the buzzing bullet with each insertion. In no time at all, they both came hard. Pete immediately shut off the bullet, allowing them to begin the long slow return to earth. When his breathing was almost normal, he kissed her nose and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Rest now, Sarah, we've got all weekend to try the rest of the things in the package."

When they woke up, it was nearly 6 pm. Sarah rolled over and kissed Pete lightly, causing him to wrap his arm around her.

"How about a shower and some dinner?"

"Sounds great."

They both got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Sarah pulled two huge towels her dresser and dropped them near the door to the shower. Pete leaned in and started the shower spray, then stepped back to allow her to enter.

Once inside, they took turns standing under the warm spray, then Pete picked up the soap and a wash cloth, directing Sarah to turn her back to him. Pete leisurely washed her shoulders, her back and finally, the crack of her ass. Sarah moaned aloud as his hands caressed her.

He moved the washcloth between her legs and she spread her legs for him. After a few light rubs of her asshole, Pete slipped his soapy thumb quickly into her ass. Sarah moaned louder and tightened her cheeks to keep his hand inside her.

"Relax, Sarah, you have to learn to relax and accept the intruder in your ass. The tighter you squeeze, the more it will hurt. Just relax."

Pete kissed her neck and felt her relax as he did so. He began to move his thumb in and out slowly, letting her feel what it was like to be fucked in the ass. Sarah began breathing harder as he kept up his intrusion until finally, she tightened her ass and kept his hand in place.

Pete grabbed her hard nipple and pinched it lightly as she rode her orgasm to it's zenith, then settled down, leaning against him for support as her breathing slowed.

"Oh, Pete, that was marvelous. I never felt like that before. Oh, baby,"

"Let's finish washing, Sarah, then I'll get out the small butt plug. If you like, I can put it in you after dinner so you can get used to having your sphincter opened."

"Oh, yes, darling, I think I'd like that very much."

They finished their shower without further incident, except that Sarah spent some time sucking his cock as a thank you. They finally made it to the kitchen, dressed and hungry. Sarah quickly fixed an appetizing snack for them, which they consumed on the patio.

"You look like the cat that ate the canary, Sarah. What are you grinning about?"

"I'm thinking about how it will feel to have that butt plug up my ass. If it's anything like your thumb, it's going to be delicious."

"It won't be as hard as my thumb but I think it will fill you better. Once I put it in, you should leave it in unless you have to go to the bathroom. Then you take it out, wash it thoroughly, then replace it when you're finished. If you do that for a week, your asshole should easily accommodate my cock once it's greased up."

"Oh, Pete, can we do it now? I'm so excited I can't wait."

"Ok, let's go inside and get comfortable. Where would you like to do it? I mean, in which room?"

"How about right here in the kitchen? I could lean over the table, ok?"

"Absolutely. Drop your drawers, woman, and I'll get the KY."

Sarah took off her clothes and leaned over the kitchen table. She backed up slightly so her pussy wasn't touching the edge, then gripped the sides lightly as she waited for Pete to reappear.

"That's perfect, Sarah. Now just relax while I grease you up a little."

Pete spread a good amount of the KY on his fingers and pressed it to her asshole. Sarah squirmed at his touch but didn't other wise flinch. Pete started with just one finger, sliding it deeply into her ass.

"Oooooh, that feels good, Pete, a little cold but oh so good."

"Ok, Sarah, now I'm going to put two fingers inside you. Ready?"

"Yes, darling, I'm ready. OHMYGOD, you're stretching me. Oh Pete, it hurts. It hurts."

"Relax, Sarah, don't tense up. It will be ok, I promise, just relax."

With two fingers imbedded deeply in her pussy, Pete waited for her breathing to calm down. He caressed her ass with his free hand, then leaned over and kissed her asscheeks. Sarah calmed down and Pete began to move his fingers in and out of her ass. Sarah moaned with each insertion and breathed out with each removal of his fingers.

"That's good, Sarah, are you ready for the butt plug now?"

"Yes, Pete, I think so. Just be gentle."

Pete pulled his fingers out of her asshole and waited for her to complain about the emptiness. He spread a gob of KY on the butt plug and made sure it was completely covered with the jelly. Then he laid his hand on her ass and placed the head of the butt plug at the opening of her asshole.

He rubbed her asshole with the end of the butt plug a few times, each time pressing a little harder at the opening.

"Oh, Pete, don't tease. Put it in now."

Pete pushed and the tip of the butt plug disappeared into her asshole. A little more pressure, and the next section of it slipped inside Sarah.

"Oh, Pete, I'm being filled by that thing. It feels so good, baby, give me more, please."

Pete applied more pressure and the second notch slipped inside her. Sarah gasped but otherwise didn't object. One more push and the last and largest section of the beginner butt plug slipped into Sarah's asshole. Sarah moaned loudly with this last insertion.

"Oh, God, Pete, it's huge. I'm so full. I'm stretched. Oh God, there's so much pressure."

"Are you ok, Sarah? Can you handle this?"

"I...I think so. Give me a minute to get used to this feeling. Oh, my, I have to move around this way? Oh, Pete, It's a good thing this is Saturday. Ohhhh."

After she rested for a few minutes, Pete helped her to stand up. Sarah felt the butt plug move as she changed position and gasped at the new feeling. It didn't hurt, exactly, but it sure felt strange. She wrapped her arms around Pete and kissed him soundly.

"Thank you, darling, I never would have done this without you. I'm exhausted, Pete, can we go to bed now?"

"Of course, Sarah, I'll walk you down to the bedroom, then I'll let Toby out for his nightly stroll."

They walked arm in arm down the short hallway to Sarah's bedroom. Pete helped her to twist her body into a sitting position, then to lay back onto the pillow. Sarah wiggled her hips and a slow smile spread across her face.

"It's not so bad, Pete, I think I can do this. Thanks for taking care of Toby for me. I'll be right here when you get back."

Pete leaned over and kissed Sarah gently. He lightly caressed her breasts and her belly, before leaving the room to handle Toby. Sarah was asleep almost before he got to the door.

After Toby was bedded down for the night and the house locked up, Pete crawled into bed with Sarah, snuggled up behind her with his cock in the crack of her ass, and quickly fell asleep.

Pete woke up first in the morning and quietly slipped from the bed to the bathroom. When he returned he found Sarah stretching languidly in the bed, causing the covers slip off her breasts, exposing her hard nipples. She raised her arms to him, beckoning him to her.

Pete pulled the sheet completely off her body and slid between her legs, kissing her belly in the process. Sarah moaned and urged Pete to raise his game.

"Fuck me, darling, I want you so bad."

Pete moved up while Sarah widely spread her legs, knowing that the butt plug was still inside her asshole. As Pete moved upward, Sarah wrapped her legs around him and pulled him to her. His cock nestled between the lips of her pussy and over her already distended clit.

"Come on, Pete, inside me, not on me."

Pete lifted his hips and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He paused just a moment with his cock barely touching her pussy lips.

"Are you sure, Sarah? You still have the butt plug inside you."

"I'm sure, Pete, fuck me, please."

Pete thrust forward, impaling the woman on his hard cock. Between his thrust and Sarah moving her hips upward to accept him, he entered her completely in one lung. Sarah screamed.

"Oh, Peeeeeteeee, it hurts. You're splitting me. Oh, I can't take it, Oh, Pete, you're too big. OHMYGOD"

Even while she was wailing her objections, Sarah was squeezing him tightly with her legs and arms. Pete froze but Sarah kept pumping her hips up and back without stopping.

"Fuck me, Pete, fuck me, fuck meeeee."

Pete began thrusting into the frantic woman, his thrusts being met by her own thrusting hips. Faster and faster, harder and harder, louder and louder they tore at each other until finally Sarah spewed her hot juices over his cock, causing him to lose control and fire his own hot cum deep into her pussy. They slammed together once more after they hit the wall and held each other tightly for a long moment. Finally, Sarah began to relax her hold on him and he was able to raise his body off hers to allow her to breathe more easily.

He began to kiss her gently, even before he could easily breathe. He kissed her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her chin and finally her mouth. Sarah kept up a continuous moaning until she felt his lips on hers. In an instant, her tongue invaded his mouth and her lips surrounded his.

"Oh my God, Pete, I never ever had a ride like that. I'll never be able to thank you enough for that one. My God, both of my holes filled at the same time. It was magical, really magical."

"I'm so glad you liked it, Sarah. From the sound of it in the beginning, I thought I was ruining you forever."

"You did, darling. You ruined me for every other man on the planet. Oh, Pete, I love you so much."

"Now comes the real test. We should shower and you can take the butt plug out by yourself, wash it, then put it back in so you can handle it during the rest of the week. Ready?"

"Yes, I guess so. I'll shower first so I get the practice, then you can shower, ok?"

"Whatever you prefer, Sarah. Can I at least watch?"

"Sure, voyeur, but no touching."

They got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. Sarah started the shower and Pete just watched as she stepped in. He couldn't help but peek around the shower curtain as she removed the butt plug and handed it to him, with a little moan as she did so.

Pete placed the plug on the edge of the sink, then relaxed as Sarah cleaned herself. When she stepped out, they kissed lightly and Pete stepped into the shower. A few minutes later, he heard her call his name and peeked around the edge of the shower curtain.

Sarah was standing on one foot with her other foot of the toilet seat and her legs spread apart. She held the clean butt plug in one hand and the KY jelly in the other. She smiled at Pete as she spread a good amount of the jelly on the butt plug, then used her already slippery fingers to get her asshole ready.

With a wide grin, she positioned the butt plug at the entrance to her asshole, then began to apply pressure. Slowly but surely, the plug began to disappear into her asshole until finally it was completely inserted.

"Oh, my, that feels so good, Pete. I'm really beginning to get comfortable with this thing inside me."

"Wonderful, Sarah, I'm so glad you like it. Repeat this procedure every day for the next week and we'll be ready for the next step."

They dried off and got dressed, then took Toby for a long walk on a beautiful Sunday morning. Every so often, Sarah wiggled her butt just to show off her comfort level. Pete could only grin at her antics. A few more days, he thought, and it will be my cock in that lovely asshole. I can hardly wait.

12