The Hand of Fate Ch. 03

Story Info
Pete and Sarah finally fulfill her desire.
2.9k words
4.52
7.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete and Sarah both had to work on Friday so it was Friday night before they met again. As usual, Toby sounded the alarm and Sarah grinned as she waited for Pete to come in the back door. When Pete entered, with Toby at his heels, she was instantly in his arms with her mouth pressed against his. His arms immediately wrapped around her as he returned her kiss and caressed her back and buttocks.

"Wow! That's some greeting, Sarah."

"I'm just happy to see you, Pete. Is that alright?"

"Absolutely, Princess, I'll take a greeting like that any day of the week and twice on Sundays. So, how was your day at work?"

"Very long, darling, very, very long. I kept hoping the clock would speed up so we could be together but it dragged by very slowly. How was your day?"

"Very busy, actually. We're taking on a new client and that always gives me a lot to do. Have you given any thought to dinner yet?"

"No, actually. Now that you mention it, I'm getting hungry. What would you like to do?"

"Are you game for something different?"

"Sure. What did you have in mind?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary as far as the food is concerned but something a little daring as far as the atmosphere is concerned. Interested?"

"Oh, my, yes. Tell me more."

"I was wondering if you were daring enough to wear your nipple clips in public, under a white blouse, while we ate dinner in a restaurant. Are you?"

"Oh, God, my pussy is already dripping. I don't know, Pete, I've never done anything like that."

"That's what makes it interesting. Only you and I will know what you have on under your blouse and only you and I will know how you're feeling while we're having dinner. What do you think?"

"Give me a minute. I only had them on for a few minutes yesterday. I don't know if I can handle them for longer periods of time. Wow! This is really pushing my limits!"

"Let's change the concept slightly. You get dressed in whatever you like and we'll take the clips with us. When we get to the restaurant, I'll put the clips on your nipples and give you a chance to settle down before we walk in the door. If it gets to be too much, you can always take them off at any time."

"Ok, I think I can deal with that. Give me a few minutes to decide what to wear."

They came together once again and kissed warmly. Pete noticed that her nipples were already hard as he suspected they would be. Sarah shuddered as his hands slid across her ass cheeks and she pressed herself hard against his chest. An instant later, she broke away and all but ran to her bedroom.

Pete settled himself on the couch and began to play with Toby. In a few minutes, he heard her shower running and grinned broadly. It seemed that Sarah was really getting into this scene. Twenty minutes later, she walked out of her room and paused at the doorway to the living room, posing for his approval.

She was wearing a sheer white blouse, unbuttoned to the middle of her chest, a red hip-hugging mini -skirt, and three-inch heels, a combination that said "fuck me" loud and clear. Around her neck was a silver pendant that hung down the vee in her blouse.

He couldn't quite see her nipples through the fabric of her blouse but he could easily see the outline of her bra-less breasts. The subtle movement of the fabric left no doubt that her "girls" were loose and proud. He was amazed and for a moment couldn't even manage a wolf whistle let alone a comment. Finally he stood and took a few steps toward her before speaking.

"Sarah, you are gorgeous. Every eye in the place will be on you. The women will be jealous and the men will be wishing they were me. Are you sure you're ready to go out dressed like that, wearing the nipple clips? I don't think I can keep my hands off you long enough to eat dinner."

"Down boy. This was your idea, after all, so you have to behave until at least after dinner. And, yes, I'm ready to go out in public like this. I kind of like the new me and this is the perfect opportunity to see if I can handle it. My stomach is churning like you wouldn't believe and we're not even out of the house yet."

He walked slowly over to her and wrapped her in his arms, kissing the side of her neck. His kisses worked up her jaw to her mouth but he didn't pressure her. He was soothing her now, not getting her worked up.

"This is the first of many new adventures, Princess. Just relax and enjoy the ride and I promise to keep you safe. Relax for a moment and I'll get the clips. Be right back. Breathe, sweetie, breathe."

Sarah tried to relax as Pete suggested. In through her nose, out through her mouth, breathe. When Pete returned he was grinning like the Cheshire cat. He kissed her cheek and put his hand on the small of her back, pressing lightly, pushing her towards the back door. Toby bounced alongside and the three of them entered the back yard. Pete locked the door behind them. He checked to be sure Toby had food and water, and then directed Sarah to the gate. In the driveway, Pete steered Sarah to the passenger door of his car, opened it for her, and waited for her to be seated before closing the door and walking around to the driver's side. As he slid into the driver's seat, he was greeted with a vision of her legs extended from beneath the red skirt. The skirt ended way above her knee and he was sure he could have seen her panties if she turned in his direction.

Pete started the car and carefully drove to a local restaurant about 10 minutes away, keeping his eyes on the road but his right hand on her bare thigh. Sarah leaned back in the seat, closed her eyes, and reveled in the feel of his hand on her already hot thigh. When Pete turned the car off in the parking lot, they both sat quietly for a few moments to prepare themselves for what was to happen. Finally, Pete released their seatbelts, removed the nipple clips from his pocket, and turned to face Sarah.

"You can say no right now, Sarah, and I won't be disappointed."

"If I say no, I'll be disappointed, Pete. I agreed to this so I have to go through with it. Please put the clips on, darling, I want to please you."

Pete leaned closer to her and kissed her lightly on the mouth. He slid his hand into the opening of her blouse and caressed her right nipple. As he gently squeezed her nipple, he whispered to her.

"Are you sure, Sarah? This is your last chance."

"I'm sure, darling, I want you to put the clips on my nipples. Just be gentle, please."

Pete reached over with his other hand and pressed the clip open, sliding her nipple into the opening, then released the pressure of his fingers, allowing the clip to press hard against her nipple. Sarah sucked in a breath, bit her lower lip, then released the breath with a slight smile playing across her lips.

"Now the other one, darling, I'm ready."

Pete gripped the other nipple, pinching it reasonably hard as his other hand pressed the clip open. When the clip was applied and the pressure released, Sarah again held her breath and bit her lip for a few seconds, then exhaled and opened her eyes. She leaned forward and kissed Pete, sliding her tongue across his closed lips, before biting his lower lip. She released his lower lip and sat back, glowing in the semi-darkness, mouthing the words "I love you" to him.

"Can we go eat now? I'm really starving, Pete."

"Of course, Sarah. Just a moment and I'll open your door for you."

Pete scrambled out of the driver's seat and raced around the car to open the passenger door. Sarah swung her legs out, placing both feet on the ground at the same time, showing Pete most of her legs in the process, then stood up proudly. Pete noticed that he could indeed see her hard nipples through the fabric of her blouse but the chain across her chest tying the two nipple clips together was completely hidden. He couldn't help grinning from ear to ear as he escorted her to the front door of the restaurant.

As they walked across the parking lot, Pete watched her breasts sway under the thin blouse as her heels hit the ground. The effect was mesmerizing! He almost tripped several times due to the distraction of her chest. When they reached the door, he leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"Marvelous, Princess, absolutely marvelous."

For Sarah, the walk across the parking lot to the door of the restaurant was the hardest thing she ever had to do. She felt every step send a charge throughout her body. Her nipples were stiff and clamped, but the pain was almost pleasure as she felt them move of their own accord. The pulse was transmitted through her nervous system to every cell of her body. She was alive and on display in a way she had never dreamed and it was exciting her beyond belief. When she saw the look of pride and love on Pete's face, she knew she would do anything at all for this man, no matter what he asked. Her back was a little straighter, her chest stood out a little more, as she proudly entered the restaurant.

They were seated and she couldn't stop smiling. The novelty of wearing the nipple clips was beginning to wear off and she was feeling definitely horny. As the dinner progressed, her pussy got wetter and wetter until finally she couldn't stand it any more.

"Pete, can we go now? I want you so bad I can't even taste the food anymore."

"Of course, Princess, I'll get the check and we'll leave as quickly as we can."

Five minutes later, they were seated in the car and she leaned over to kiss him soundly. Her hands grabbed his head and she forced her tongue deeply into his mouth. Pete responded in kind and moved to touch her breasts. As his fingers gently caressed the top of her breasts, she shuddered and increased her ardor.

"Slow down, Princess." Pete panted. "I have to get us home before we can go any farther. Try to relax and we'll get on the road."

As quickly as he could safely maneuver them, Pete raced to her house and parked in the driveway. They were both instantly out of the car and racing hand in hand to the front door. In a flash, she had the door open and they were quickly inside and in each other's arms. This time, it was a full body press and it raised her temperature even higher.

They began to tear at each other's clothes as they made their way down the short hall to the bedroom. Finally naked, Sarah fell onto the bed on her back, the chain of her nipple clips slapping against her chest, causing additional shocks to her system.

"Now, Pete, fuck me now. I want you in my pussy, in my ass, in my mouth, Oh, just everywhere. Now, now."

Pete slipped between her legs and kissed her belly. In a moment, he had two fingers deep inside her wet, hot pussy and Sarah arched her back to receive them. Pete toyed with her pussy, rubbing his fingers in and out while kissing her clit at the same time. In no time at all, Sarah exploded, covering his fingers with her hot cum as she writhed on the bed.

When she began to settle down, Pete changed his position and placed his hard cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy. He pushed the head inside her and paused for a moment.

"Yes, Pete, yes, give it to me."

At her urging, he pushed forward until he was in as far as he could go.

"Uuuuunnnnhhh, yesssssss, like that. Fuck me!"

Pete began to pull out and push back into her tight sheath, casuing Sarah to hiss and moan with every thrust. She raised her hips to meet his thrusts and pulled him to her by tightening her legs around his waist. They fell into a rhythm as she began to dig her short nails into his back. In short order, she came again, freezing them in space with her back arched and legs locked around his hips. When she fell back to the bed, she opened her eyes and smiled a very wide smile at him.

"Yes, darling, like that. Again, please. Oh, Pete, fuck my ass. Please, please, I want it so bad."

"Are you sure? You've only had the butt plug in for a short time. Are you sure you're ready, Sarah?"

"Yes, Pete, please. I've never been more ready than I am right now. Please fuck my ass, Pete, Please!"

"Ok, turn over and get on your hands and knees. Put the pillow where you want it so you can reach down and play with yourself while I'm fucking your ass."

"Oh, yes, darling, yes, yes. Ok, I'm ready. Come on, Pete, put that big cock of yours up my ass."

Pete slipped two fingers into her pussy and got them thoroughly wet, then eased them into her ass. Her asshole expanded when he applied only slight pressure and she moaned at the insertion.

"Are you ok, Sarah? Talk to me, please, Sarah, I don't want to hurt you."

"Oh, Pete, your fingers feel fine. I can't wait to feel your hot cock in there. Come on, you fucker, give me that hot cock. I want it now!"

Pete adjusted his position and placed the head of his cock against her slightly open asshole.

"Oh, yes, I can feel it. Put it in. Put it in."

Pete pressed forward, exerting a little more pressure, and the head of his cock popped into her back door.

"Oh, Oh God, it hurts. Oh, it's so hot. Oh, Pete."

"Do you want me to stop, Sarah? Tell me what you want."

"Oh, God, shove it in there. I want it all. Now. Now."

Pete pushed forward and his cock slid into her already wet hole until his balls bounced on her ass. When he was completely imbedded in her asshole, he paused to give her a moment to adjust to having her back door filled in this manner.

"Oh, God, I'm so full. Oh, Pete, you fill me up so good. Oh, darling, fuck me, please, just fuck me to death!"

Pete grabbed her ass for support and pulled almost out of her asshole, then pushed back into the tight sheath. Sarah moaned loudly and reached down to slide her fingers across her clit and into her dripping pussy. She pushed backwards as he drove into her, plunging her fingers into her pussy in time with his thrusts into her ass. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper they flailed at each other until Sarah screamed her release and captured his imbedded cock so hard he couldn't move.

Her ass muscles clenched and he was forced to stay inside her as she shook violently. The pressure of her internal muscles caused him to lose all control and he blew his hot cum deep into her asshole, adding to the thrilling feelings she was already experiencing. After what seemed like a very long time, she began to relax her ass muscles, allowing him to finally slip out and collapse beside her.

Sarah dropped to her stomach, breathing heavily and moaning as her breathing began to return to normal. Finally, she rolled to her side and pressed her back against Pete, feeling his wet, small cock nestle inside the crack of her ass. She sighed a deep sigh as he wrapped his arms around her and just held her for awhile.

A few minutes later, Pete raised himself and rolled Sarah onto her back. He gently released the nipple clip from her left breast and immediately replaced it with his warm mouth. Sarah moaned and grabbed him hard as the blood suddenly began to flow back into her nipple. A moment later, he repreated the procedure on her right breast. Sarah refused to let him go, keeping his head trapped between her breasts.

When she finally relaxed, Pete raised his head and looked into her eyes.

"Are you alright, Princess?"

"Alright? Oh, Pete, Yes, I'm maginficent. You are incredible! I've never been so well taken care of in my entire life. Thank you so very much, darling. Thank you, thank you."

"You're more than welcome, Princess. I've never been so wonderfully taken care of either. I guess maybe we're suited to each other, at least in the bedroom."

"I think we're suited to each other everywhere, Pete. You fill my mouth, my pussy, and now my ass so beautifully I guess I'll just have to keep you."