The Hand with the Power

Story Info
A christmas gathering with a remote pleasure giver.
2.8k words
4.27
13.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chateneau
chateneau
61 Followers

As Andre stepped out of the shower he slapped the bare ass of his wife, Janiece. Her slim but curvy body was reflected in the mirror as she applied her eye liner. "Ouch" she giggled. Andre rubbed her firm butt cheeks in mock tenderness.

"Ooo, I'm sorry" he said. "Did I hurt this beautiful little ass?" He bent and planted a kiss on one cheek while his left hand reached around and cupped her sex from the front. His finger stroked her exposed clitoral hood.

"Andy! We don't have time to start messing around. The party starts in an hour and we have to dress, get to the north end of the island and contend with ferry traffic." Brushing his hand away she continued "You better get your hair dried and get dressed. I'm almost done with my makeup." She put down her lipstick and lifted the hairbrush to tame a few errant strands of the long blond hair that had fallen over her right eye. Her green eyes sparkled as she turned to face Andre.

Admiring her full, firm breasts he gave one pert nipple a quick suck." Andy! I'm serious."

Smiling, he left the bathroom. A minute later he reappeared with something in his hand.

"What is that?" Janiece inquired absently as she did a final check on her mascara.

"It's a present" Andre replied. "You might call it a 'naughty fun' present."

At the mention of the word "naughty" Janiece turned toward him. Her eyes widened with astonishment as she saw what he held in his hand. "Andy! That's, that's a vibrator. You know we don't have time to mess around!"

"Honey, we don't need the time. We can take this with us. You wear it. It's called a butterfly. You wear it under your panties or instead of panties."

"Well, why would I wear it? What am I supposed to do with it? Do you expect me to walk around with a cord hanging out of the bottom of my skirt?"

Andre laughed. "No, no, it's remote controlled. There are no wires and it is turned on and controlled by the remote. See, here it is" he said holding out a very small box the size of a matchbox with a small gold knob on it.

"I am not going to wear that, Andy. Everyone will see it."

"No one is going to see it. See how small it is and the whole thing is just like wearing one of your thongs. No one is going to know anything. Here, just try it on. It will only take a second. You don't have your panties on yet anyway."

Janiece reached out and took the vibrator in her hand. "Welllll, I don't know about no one knowing. What if they hear it." She slipped her legs through the thong-like strapping and brought it up between her legs adjusting it so that the rubbery pad snuggled against her sex.

Andre, sensing that the battle was nearly won said "There is no way anyone is going to hear it. Listen." He moved the little knob on the box and suddenly Janiece gave an involuntary jump.

"Oh, my god! Jesus, Andy. And you think I am going to wear this to a party?!" she exclaimed.

"C'mon, hon. It'll be fun. I can give you a little buzz now and then and now one will be the wiser. It'll be a turn on."

Janiece looked at Andre. "You have to promise me that you won't get carried away. I admit that felt good on my clit when you turned it on but I wouldn't be able to control myself very well if you went overboard. Promise?"

Grinning widely, Andre replied, "I promise."

In the car on the way to their friends' waterfront house, Janiece mentioned that the vibrator, even though it wasn't on, still felt kind of good just resting against her vulva. 'You're going to get me all turned on if you start talking like that, Jan. We have a party to go to."

Janiece laughed. "You're the one who started this. I'm just accommodating my horny husband because I'm such a giver." she said, reaching over to give his thigh a squeeze.

Walking into the party, they both felt like it was old home week. Friends that they hadn't seen for a year or more were scattered around the large living room overlooking the sound. The festive lights of the Christmas tree and the colorful garlands decorating the home created an atmosphere of warmth and cheer. More friends were gathered around the island in the kitchen, casually munching on the delicious looking hors d'oeuvres spread out on the granite counter.

Janiece hugged and kissed the various people. "It's so good to see you!" "How are you doing with your new job?" "How's Joe? I haven't seen you two since we saw you at the concert this summer." You're looking great!" The small talk continued as she caught up on the latest news with each of them.

Meanwhile, Andre was in the family room, a glass of wine in his hand. He had been visiting with Jack, a former colleague from medical school, when he glanced into the kitchen and saw Janiece standing there, visiting with her friend Allison. With a slight grin he reached into his jacket pocket and felt for the remote. It wasn't there. He quickly reached into the pocket on the other side of his jacket. No remote. His hand flew into the inside pockets. Still no remote. "Something wrong, Andy?" Jack asked.

"Ah, no, no. I was just checking for my car keys. I guess I left them in the car. Or maybe Jan has them."

He glanced up again and, as he looked into the kitchen, he was just in time to see Janiece give a slight jump.

Allison, standing next to Janiece, said "Are you okay, Jan?" Her voice reflected true concern.

"Oh, I, I'm fine. I just got a quick shiver. This wintry weather can catch me unawares sometimes."

Allison looked at her friend oddly. "It's warm in here, though."

"Excuse me for just a moment, Allison, I have to go ask Andre something. I'll be right back." and she quickly left the kitchen. Confronting her husband in the family room, she quietly scolded him. "Be careful with that damn vibrator, Andy. I about jumped out of my skirt while I was talking to Allison and you turned it on."

With a sheepish look, Andre replied "I don't know how to tell you this but, ah, I don't have the remote. I don't know where it went or who has it but it must have fallen out of my pocket when I took my gloves out."

Janiece glared at Andre. "How could you lose it?! What am I supposed to do now? I can't take the vibrator off because I don't have my purse with me tonight. What am I supposed to do-leave it on the bathroom counter or carry it around with me? That's a great idea. I can just hear everyone...."Oh what a nice vibrator you have there, Jan.'"

Just then, Janiece gave another little jump. "Oh my God, someone has turned it on again. Oh shit." she said under her voice. She leaned into Andre slightly. "Andy, it feels so fucking good, though" she softly cried as she clenched her thighs together. Her breathing was starting to become labored. A pink flush crept over her upper chest. "What am I going to do if whoever has it doesn't stop?" she cried plaintively in his ear.

"What are you going to do? Shit, this is such a fucking turn-on that I'm already hard. What am I going to do? Have you walk in front of me all night? That will look great-a woman stumbling around while she's cumming with her husband right behind here with his crotch in her butt. Sure. No one will suspect anything." Andre was making light of the situation but he also was concerned that his erection would show. "Let's sit down and maybe I can hide my hard on and you can relax."

They both sat down on the large sofa. A voice behind the sofa said "There you are, Jan. Hi Andy."Allison had wondered why her friend hadn't returned to the kitchen.

"Hi Allison, I was coming right back to continue our conversation when I started feeling a little lightheaded and thought I better sit down." Janiece replied. Oh God, whoever had the remote was increasing the intensity of the vibration. Janiece's clit was being stimulated almost to the point where she couldn't stand it. "Ahhh, I, um, uh, uh understand that you are volunteering at school this year, Allison?"

"Yes, I am. I really enjoying helping out. The kids are so much fun to work with. Do you think you might like doing something like that Jan?"

"Oh God. Oh God, yes. I would love it! Ohhh, yes!" Janiece's eyes fluttered as she replied with enthusiasm.

Allison looked at her with some amazement. "Your enthusiasm would just be contagious, Jan. The kids would love it."

"I think anyone would. I mean, oohh God, yes." Just then the vibrations stopped. Janiece took the napkin she held in her left hand under her wine glass and waved it before her face. "I see what you mean, Allison. It Is warm in here, isn't it?"

Excitedly, Allison replied "I have to go tell Sally that you might volunteer. She'll be so excited!"

"Not as much as me, Allison." Janiece replied with a broad smile.

When Allison had left, Janiece turned to Andre and whispered "Oh my god, I couldn't help myself but I came so hard while I was talking to Allison. Do you think she suspected anything? By the way, aren't you going to drink your wine?"

"I'm holding my cock down with the wine glass." Andre hissed. "I could tell you were cumming and it just about took me over the edge."

Just then Janiece started a low, groaning sound. "Oh shit. Here it comes again. Quick, see if you can figure out who has the remote. Oh my God, it feels so fucking good!" she moaned in his ear.

Looking around the room, Andre could see no obvious signs of who had the remote. His old friend Tom, beer bottle in hand, raised it in a hello salute as their eyes met. It didn't look like any recognition of remote possession. Mark had a smile on his face but then he was talking to Denise and knowing how Denise was, Andre figured she was probably telling another one of her jokes. It was turning Andre on even more knowing that someone unknown was causing his wife to be so aroused. Someone else was playing with her pussy and making her cum and he could do nothing about it.

"Is it still vibrating?" Andre asked with a hint of excited concern in his voice.

"Yesssss." Andre could feel Jan's thigh muscles tightening against his leg. Her hand holding her wine glass started to shake. "Oh my God" she uttered through gritted teeth. "I, I'm afraid I'll leave a wet spot here" she whispered. Andre pushed down on his own wine glass attempting to keep his engorged cock out of view.

"Shit, honey, you're going to make me cum if you keep this up! I can't walk around with a wet spot on the front of my pants" Andre pleaded quietly.

Crossing her legs tightly, she leaned in closer to him and whispered "This just feels so good on my clit. I am soaking wet and I don't know how many times I have cum. Why did I let you talk me into this?!" she cried. She put her hand on top of Andre's wine glass. Slowly pushing it down against the hard cock under the fabric, she twisted it back and forth. She knew it was hitting that sensitive spot on the underside of his penis, that never fail, surefire, always works spot that Andre loved to have stimulated when he was ready to cum. Janiece felt his body tremble and knew that he was cumming, the hot cream from his cock shooting into his underwear, spurt after spurt.

"Unnnn..." Janiece heard his suppressed cries of pleasure as he came. "Oh shit! Now you did it! What am I going to do now? I can't get up with this mess in my pants!" Andre whispered as he caught his breath.

"Oh, Jan? Cheri found this thing on the floor in the entry. I don't know what it is. I don't think it is for a car because it has this knob that turns. Like this" Allison said as she twisted the knob." I don't know what it would be for but it doesn't seem to do anything."

Janiece was biting her lip as the vibrations hit her already over-stimulated clitoris. Looking over at Jack standing nearby, Allison said "Jack? Do you have any idea what this would be for?" and handed him the remote.

"Hmmm. I don't know" he replied as he took it into his hand. This knob moves so it must do something." he said as he twisted the golden knob.

"Unh, unh, oo." Janiece couldn't help herself as the pleasure flooded her body.

"Are you okay, Jan?" Jack asked as he returned the knob to its original position.

Attempting to catch her breath without creating suspicion, she merely nodded.

"Hey, Jimmy. Have you ever seen something like this before? We're trying to figure out what it is." Jack said as he handed the device to his friend.

"Gee, I can't imagine what it would be. It must be some kind of electronic thing." he said as he twisted the knob fully to the right.

"Oh God!" Janiece couldn't help herself. The words escaped her lips before she could stop them.

"Are you sure you're okay, Jan?" Jack said as Jimmy turned the knob back about halfway and put it in his shirt pocket. The whole area of Janeice's vulva was infused with a fire unlike any she had ever experienced. She had come so many times and her pleasure nub was still burning under the onslaught of the vibrations.

"I'm going to go out in the kitchen and see if anyone knows what this is" Jimmy said as he and Allison walked off.

"Andy! I can't take any more. I'm going to come apart if this keeps up" Just then, another vibration hit her as another guest began the 'guess what this is' game. Andy could feel her hips shaking against him as another orgasm struck her. Then the vibration abated. "Oh my fucking God, Andy! I've never come so much in my life. I have to be soaking wet."

"Well, join the crowd. I have cum all over in my pants and you're soaking wet. What are we supposed to do now?!"

Just then, Carolyn came out of the kitchen with the box in her hand. "Everyone? Everyone?" she said loudly. " None of us can figure out what this is or who it belongs to so I'm going to put in on the table in the entry. If it is yours, you can pick it up when you leave."

"Carolyn?" Janiece called to her. "Would you be so kind as to bring Andy and me a towel while you're up. We seem to have spilled white wine all over ourselves. I may have even gotten some on the sofa." And then, in a very quiet voice, she continued to Andy "And what are you going to do about the remote? We can't pick it up when we leave because everyone will know that it belongs to us and they will want to know what it is and why we didn't claim it originally!"

"I think we probably should just clean up a bit with the towel and then head home with some excuse and just leave the remote here." Andy replied.

Giving a somewhat general goodbye to all from where they stood in the living room, they walked toward the entry. "Oh, Andy," Jack called out, a big grin on his face "don't forget the little box. Jan? It was so good to see you. I trust you're not coming down with something serious. I noticed that you seemed to be having a little trouble breathing earlier. "

Turning to face Jack, Andre rubbed his chin, his middle finger prominently standing by itself. "Thank's, Jack. I'll, uh, I'll talk to you later." Under his breath, he muttered "That son of a bitch!"

"Oh Jack?" Jan turned and said with a broad smile "This was such a fun party. I have looked forward to coming all week. And so did Andy. Didn't you, Dear? Though, I'm sure you felt the same way, Jack. Well, we have to get home and see what we can do about all this wine we spilled on ourselves! And, Jack? Be careful that you don't spill any wine on yourself. It feels so... wet." And with that, she waved a dainty goodbye as she and Andre turned and walked out the door, leaving Jack to wonder who was the real winner in his little prank.

chateneau
chateneau
61 Followers