The Handkerchief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HedonistMax
HedonistMax
13 Followers

“Oh yes!” I found myself saying as slowly he pushed himself into me. He crushed me into the bed because he lay his full muscular weight on my soft body, pressing my breasts against his hard chest. Slowly he withdrew until just the tip of his long cock just parted my cunt lips. Then with a slow roll of his powerful hips he filled me again. All the time his mouth danced over mine, his tongue darting between my lips. I closed my eyes and just wallowed in the exotic sensations of being skilfully fucked. The joyous sensation of his hard cock slipping in and out of my wet cunt sent waves of pleasure to every part of me. I could feel every inch and every movement.

His young muscular body pressing me into the soft bed, moving over my whole nakedness added to the abandon erotic sensations. I had never been fucked with such skill. He seemed to be able to make me into a lust hungry slut, focusing on just our points of contact. What joy I felt! I lifted my knees and pressed into the bed, rolling my hips to meet his every thrust. I could hear a woman’s breathless voice exalting at being fucked, encouraging in obscene and graphic language. Surly it was not me, surly another couple were embracing in the same room! Was I the same woman who thought of faking sleep to try and avoid her husband’s cock..

“Oh don’t stop!” I pleaded as the lad withdraw his stiff cock from me and rolled off. I felt deserted and let down. I did not have to worry for he turned me over and pulled at my hips until I knelt face down before him.

In one swift and easy movement he took me from behind, plunging his unyielding penis deep into my untouched self. The power was such that it drove the air from my lungs escaping in a deep groan. Gripping my wide hips, he thrust in and out of my subjugated body, ramming his length deep and withdrawing quickly then slamming it in again. This was no gentle engagement. This was no love making. This was being rogered; fucked; this was having my cunt slammed with his hard rod. I was just a receptor for his maleness, a boost to his ego, and I was loving it.

It did not take long before I felt my guts beginning to twist tight into a pre-orgasmic state of tension. But again he stopped and rolled away pulling me on top.

“Ride my cock you fucking whore!” Wanting to be filled again, so gripped his large stiff prick I moved forward and lowered myself as his fingers spread my vaginal lips wide apart. I laughed with delight as it entered me, forcing its way high inside; reaching the depths of my warm cavern. It was my turn to thrust up and down now, bouncing on his hardness with all my might. I leaned back, stretching my legs wider, pushing my bum down onto him. Sweat poured from every pore with the effort of lust.

My tingling breasts rubbed against his hairy chest as I rocked back and forth on his rod. Up and down I went, feeling my approaching climax driving me faster and harder Suddenly a scintillating, explosive climax raced though my body, flooded me, making me quack through-out. I could hear a woman shrieking with triumph and joy. She sounded miles away and so slutish. She did not sound like me at all.

As the tremors subsided I flopped exhaustedly onto his broad chest. It was only when I came too I realised that he had not come yet. He pushed my head down to his swaying cock. It slapped against my face like a rubber truncheon leaving wet spots on my cheeks. This close it looked massive and slimy. It was one thing to suck a clean cock but he had been in me and the thought repulsed me. I closed my eyes and started to rub it, hoping that it would satisfy him.

LIP SERVICE

I felt the head of the fat knob nudged my lips. I tried to turn my head but grabbing a handful of hair he held my head still. This lad was used to having what he wanted from any woman and he was going to have it with me now. The lad’s cock slid wetly over my nose and cheeks before pressing against my lips again. I was heady with the smell and the heat of his swollen penis. I slightly opened my mouth to protest. He took this opportunity and pushed his hips up pushing the swollen knob between my lips.

I could feel and taste the throbbing flesh against my tongue as it slid deeper into my mouth. It did not taste too bad so I relaxed and let him invade my mouth until the knob was pressing against the back of my throat. With slow but deliberate movements of his hips he fucked my mouth, holding my head still. He had made me come and now was using me for his sole enjoyment.

The strange part was that I actually enjoyed it and again excitement coursed through me. It was like being fucked properly except it was more intimate, more sensational. I could taste and feel much more with my mouth, lips and tongue than with my cunt.

Slowly he pulled his hips back until only the fat knob stayed nestled inside my mouth. He let me nibble and suck it under my control as he basked in the joy of having a horny woman blow his cock.. Rimming the ridge with the tip of my daring tongue, I explored the small slit from where there was a steady flow of almost tasteless liquid. I applied my natural instincts to please him, sucking hard on his rigid flesh, running my tongue over the sensitive folds.

As I sucked he rolled us onto our sides and moved me down the bed. I looked into his eyes to see what was coming next. They seemed to twinkle with a mastery and devilment that sent a shiver through me. A grin filled his face as he took hold of my head again and pushed himself deep into my mouth. It went so deep that I almost choked as it pressed into my gullet. I breathed through my nose as best as I could as I tried to suck on it.

Of course, it made me gag but he was very gentle and somehow he got past the muscles at the back of my throat. I had never taken a penis so deeply inside my mouth before but I felt a weird sort of pride that I was managing to let the tip into my throat and using my throat muscles to clamp the swollen knob.

His cock emerged out of my mouth stiff and shiny with my saliva. He held my head firmly, tilting my face right back so that he could slide his stiff cock all over my face before allowing it to kiss my lips. I used my tongue to lick it as it slid back and forth across my lips. A look of pride filled his face at making me into a cock sucking tart.

Again he steadied my face and pressed his knob into my open mouth and because of the angle, it slipped all the way down my throat with ease until my lips were crushed against his pubic hair. The head was now stroking the inner walls of my throat and I could feel his prick deep in my throat as he fucked it with long, slow. I just lay passive and accepting.

A strange fluttering passed along the bottom of his shaft and his body went rigid. I realised that he was starting to come. At first I was horrified, but he just held me tight on his cock, making me do what I had never dared before; swallow seaman.

Suddenly his cock was spitting gobs of sperm into my wildly sucking mouth, which welled up quickly in the back of my throat. Because I could do no other I gulped it down. It was not as bad as I had anticipated.

He squirmed on the bed as further jets, each decreasing in pressure, left his penis and filled my mouth. My heart was pounding like a drum and my chest heaved as I neared suffocation and I knew that if I didn't swallow immediately I would choke. I swallowed and he pressed his cock-head to once again enter my throat so that the next volley he delivered slid down into my stomach.

I managed to hold him in my throat and mouth until he'd emptied himself and his prick began to soften. I kept him my mouth until it had shrunk and even then I licked his cock clean. I then lay back and cleaned my face with tissues. I stared at his profile, he had opened me to totally new feelings, and I had taken his penis deep into my mouth and enjoyed it.

I lent across and I kissed him. It was a kiss full of tenderness, expressing my thanks for him having rekindled a joy in sex. He put his aims around me and responded and I basked in his warmth and tenderness.

He drifted quickly into sleep, I however lay quietly, playing with myself, reliving that fantastic afternoon, discovering that I was a desirable and sexy woman who did not have to live in fantasy for fun. I felt all passionate and stroking my pussy and concentrating on my clit while I replayed that marvelous fucks in my mind. I had to bite on my hand to stifle my cries as I came. I then drifted off to a deep sleep too.

HedonistMax
HedonistMax
13 Followers
12