The Handsome Tenant

Story Info
An owner gets a would-be tenant to unwittingly take his wife.
2.7k words
3.92
71.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE GAME WITH THE HANDSOME TENANT

My wife Anne and myself were looking for a tenant for our spare room. After interviewing a couple of people, we wanted to go out for a bite. As we got ready, I went to the room and found Anne combing her long brown hair in her short t-shirt and nice black slinky panties. She was 35 and still as hot as when we were married five years ago. It seems everyone wanted Anne. She was witty, bubbly and her mixed oriental, African-American and Caucasian heritage made her somewhat of an enigma.

She actually seemed to look better now. Her skin had remained light olive and still porcelain smooth, her frame lithe and toned from running and swimming. And right now her bum was exposed except for that tiny piece of lace that covered her crack. There’s only one thing to do when you have a picture like that.

She looked through the mirror at me as I pulled off my pants exposing my hard cock bulging under my underwear. Through my underwear I pressed my cock against her tight ass, sliding off the lacy line to expose her cunt. She moved to the bed and opened her legs and I kneeled down, pushed her panties to the side and slide my tongue into her juicy cunt.

She was wet and getting hornier by the minute. As I looked to the window, I saw a man over in the other apartment looking at us. Anne saw me looking up and I told her a guy was looking at me licking her cunt. She asked me to close up the curtains which I did.

There was a knock on the door and I went to get it, leaving her with only her panties and tiny t-shirt on. I opened the door and there was a good-looking athletic type guy in white spandex shorts looking for a room to rent. He was dark, with fine hair covering his body and nice deep set eyes. He said his name was Duncan and he was working as a physical ed teacher at the school located nearby.

I knew Anne was asleep as she’d taken a little of that wine to get the circulation going. I asked him to have a seat while I went in to see Anne. She had removed her t-shirt and was sleeping with her legs outstretched.

I left her at that and went out to see Duncan. I told him that Anne was sleeping and will be out like a log, and asked him if he could wait for about half an hour. He said ok. About 10 minutes later he asked to use the toilet. I agreed. As Duncan left, I immediately thought of the fact that our bedroom door was half-opened and any curious soul would be able to see my almost naked wife in bed.

I went over the back of the bathroom and peeked in through a tiny crack in the louvers, expecting to see the door closed. Instead I saw Duncan standing there wide-eyed and open-mouthed staring at my sleeping wife spread out with her small black panties unable to hide the soft tufts of hair peeping out from around the side of her panties.

I caught Duncan looking out of the bathroom to see if I was there and remained as a statue looking at Anne. Through the small gap I could see his crotch growing in size. He then turned around to pee, removing his white spandex shorts and underwear to reveal a nice looking big brown cock. The skin was pulled back all the way straining from Duncan’s erection. He ran his muscular hand over the entire length twice before he let passion take over.

Duncan adventurously opened the door slightly while his cock was in full erection and peered in the direction of the bed. On it was Anne who had now opened her legs even wider, showing a little of her pink juicy cunt. Duncan grabbed his cock and began sliding his hand from the head to the end of the shaft. If Anne had woken up, she would have clearly seen this young man getting off on her. Then he stopped, closed the door as if ashamed and got out of the bathroom

I met Duncan in the hall again and told him to wait while I go see if Anne was awake. I pretended not to look at his crotch that clearly outlined a large phallus. As soon as I got in the room I got down on her, licking my wife cunt and telling her about this good-looking guy who wanted to rent the room and how he was playing with his big brown cock as he spied her through the crack of the bathroom door. She said she was quite appalled but then begged me to fuck her as if excited by the incident.

I told her I would not fuck her anymore until she took a look at him. We walked quietly through the corridor and saw Duncan standing up reading the papers, with the shape of his cock snaking up towards his belly

My wife immediately grabbed my cock, pulled down her panties and asked me to doggie fuck her right there and then. As I entered her, she continued staring at Duncan’s crotch. I asked her if she wanted it but she did not reply. She just motioned me to keep banging her. I told her I would have to stop until she gave me a reply. She turned around, gave me a tongued kiss and whispered ‘I love you very much, and if you like, I’ll fuck him.”

I gave her the plan to tease Duncan and see what happens.

I told my wife to get to bed and sleep spread eagled at the edge of the bed, to where I can see her form the window outside the house.

I went to Duncan and told him I need to go to the car for about 10 minutes. I mentioned that Anne was sleeping and told him to watch some TV until I came back.

I left for the window and waited. About a minute later I saw Duncan creeping up and standing in front of Anne. He looked utterly shocked and stared, hypnotised by my wife’s so fuckable naked body with her legs apart, knees up and dripping wet with cunt juice. Unable to control himself, Duncan slowly moved his face between Anne’s legs. He slowly extended his pink tongue and reached for her cunt, licking some of the juice. To my dismay, and I’m sure Anne’s he pushed himself away.

Then it happened. Duncan while panting, slowly peeled off his shorts to reveal his now huge brown cock. It was glistening wet in the head and Duncan ran his fingers around it. All this while Anne was looking through the cloth over her eyes. I could see actually see her gasp and just then more juices from her cunt began coming out.

Anne could see Duncan’s cock clearly now. It was big in the head, long in the shaft and she was dying for it. Just then Duncan moved his cock to about an inch to her cunt. From here you could see how big his cock was in comparison to my wife’s cunt. Anne’s mouth was now wide open. She looked as if she did not know whether to suck that delicious cock or move forward so that his cock would spread her cunt wide.

She made her move. Anne pretended as if to move in sleeping mode but instead moved her body down. In that instance Duncan’s cock went at least 2 inches in, fucking my wife. I could see her pink cunt lips stretch open to accommodate Duncan’s cock. And there was a balance of at least 8 inches outside. Duncan stood still as he could. And to prove he was a gentleman, he began slowly withdrawing his brown cock until the massive head was just kissing her cunt. Just then my wife moved down again, this time a little more aggressively.

She had felt his 2 inches of Duncan’s cock and now she was going for more. Her juices dribbled quickly down the sheets as she easily took in half of Duncan’s cock. Duncan stopped moving shocked to see half his cock fucking my wife’s beautiful and tight cunt. My wife was now preparing herself for an oncoming orgasm and I could tell she was going to take him all the way.

Just then Duncan knee slipped off the wet sheets. I could see my wife open her mouth and roll her head the exact moment Duncan’s cock fucked my wife to the end of his shaft. It was truly an amazing to see my beautiful wife enjoying getting fucked by this well muscled and good-looking stranger, without Duncan knowing she knows.

It went on a while. Duncan would pull out slowly and my wife would pull in his cock to fuck her. As Duncan moved out slowly, I could see his back muscles bunch up and the appearance of 2 little dimple on his tight butt. I could see that my wife had come a few times already. Then Duncan began to stiffen. It was clear Duncan was going to come. He was clearly panicking. It would be a very difficult situation to get out of if his creamy cum was all inside my wife and on the bed.

Duncan jerked out clearly risking waking my wife. He grabbed his cock and caught his white cum which overflowed over to the other hand. Duncan rushed to the bathroom and washed his hands, all the while checking if my wife had awakened. His cock was not rock hard anymore, but it was still meaty and would easily fill any cunt ready for another great fuck. All this while my wife was looking at him through her see-through cloth over her eyes, I’m sure hoping he’d come back and fuck her one more time.

I got back and opened the door to find Duncan sitting and reading the newspaper. He looked glad I was back and showed signs of being ready to leave. Just then my wife appeared in her short blouse and tennis skirt. She didn’t take the time to wear a bra and I know under that skirt was nothing to cover that beautiful amazingly tight and juicy cunt that made this young man fall from grace.

I introduced my wife to Duncan, who was looking very nervous and seeking signs of being discovered for his deed. Anne gently went up to him, pulled him close and kissed him on the cheek, not without feeling that magnificent bulge of cock between his groin.

I, slightly amused asked her why she kissed him and she replied that she thought Duncan was a relative. That caressing by my wife seemed to put Duncan at ease. It also stirred the young man again as both Anne and myself looked at the spandex shorts witnessing the growth of the bulge once again.

“That’s a nice pair of shorts Duncan” said my wife as she stared at Duncan’s crotch. “You should get one,” said added.

“Which reminds me of a dream I just had which I cannot say out loud,” she went on.

My wife came to me and pretended to whisper the dream. Actually she was telling me that she enjoyed fucking Duncan who was now looking a little scared. I thought of a way to reassure everyone.

As Anne was whispering to me I put my hand under her skirt, raised it a little, showing her beautiful naked bottom. I looked at Duncan and he turned away as if to avoid the scene. Anne went over to Duncan, took his hand and invited him to sit down. She went over opposite him and sat down, while I was between them at the head of the table.

We talked for a bit, encouraging Duncan to relax and speak about himself. We found him a highly intelligent young man with a dream to become an entrepreneur.

The topics ran from lives to loves. He spoke of a recent breakup and how she dumped him for a richer man. Anne assured him that with a great personality he’s bound to get a good girl. I looked at Anne and she had that ‘I need a fuck now’ look on her face again. I smiled and waited for the show to begin.

Anne had dropped a pencil and I went down under the to pick it up. I saw her skirt all riding up her thigh showing her cunt. She spread her legs and I did not hesitate to lick and fuck her with my tongue.

About a minute later I adjusted my cock, licked off my lips and returned to my seat. Just then Anne dropped her pencil again. Only this time Duncan volunteered to pick it up. It fell just at Anne’s feet, so Duncan had to go on all fours. As he was about to retrieve the pencil, Anne opened up her legs and slid forward along the chair.

Her already wet cunt was a hair’s breath away from Duncan’s lips and he wished so hard that Anne would move a little more forward so that he could always say that licking her was a pure accident. His wish came true. Anne felt his warmth breath, as Duncan panted in sheer sexual passion in front of her dripping wet cunt. She pretended to adjust her seat forward and finally brushed her cunt to his lips. With his cock now in full steam, Duncan immediately made his tongue like a spear and Anne as if on cue, slid forward once to receive a single tongue-fuck.

Duncan retreated as soon as Anne pulled back to her normal sitting position. Duncan sat up, presenting Anne the pencil; after nearly a minute on all fours.

“Thanks Duncan for getting down. I guess the next time the pencil falls it’ll be my turn to get down eh, guys?”

I agreed wholeheartedly, as I high-fived Duncan. He moved smoothly showing well defined shoulders and strong upper arm, from years of sports and weights. I knew Anne who had a deep appreciation for the human body would like to see some of that mass. It was getting a little warm and Anne told us she was getting into a tank top. I was already in one and advised Duncan to get into one if he had. Fortunately he did bring it in his kit bag and was moving off to change in the bathroom.

Anne stopped him.

“C’mon Duncan change here. Just imagine you’re at the beach.”

Duncan waved off and headed for the bathroom.

“It’s not as if you’re taking off that nice shorts of yours,” Anne added as she stared at the shape of his growing cock that seemed to peek from the top of his shorts.

Anne was horny as hell and could not take it anymore. She whispered to me to pull down my pants. I thought I was in for a blowjob.

“It’s been a while since I sat on my husband’s lap,” Said Anne.

As I sat on the other side of the table, Duncan couldn’t see my cock standing tall. With a precision of a marksman, Anne spread her legs and swallowed the entire length of my cock in her cunt. She tried to keep a straight face as she gyrated round, but I could hear her softly moaning.

“Duncan, are we changing today?” Anne quipped quite seriously.

Duncan finally dropped his bag and slowly pulled off his shirt. He was not huge, but his muscle definition was superb. It showed an agile body with a lot of quick strength. His chest was covered with a carpet of fine hair that shone light gold in the sunlight. It got a little thicker as it moved lower. I’m sure Anne would be imagining how it would meet his groin tufts as it enveloped the end of his beautiful cock. The mass of hair and the stubble that covered his face in the sun gave him an impression of a Greek warrior ready for battle or to make love.

The scene was too great for Anne. She wanted to go there and pull down Duncan’s spandex shorts and let loose his great brown cock.

But she knew if she did that, the game was up…