The Handy Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,456 Followers

"Now I see why you decided to rent to him over anyone else mother," Karen said grinning.

"Only because I know you dear," Pauline told her daughter. "The last thing we need is for someone to turn us in for being lewd and obscene."

Once again Karen laughed, looking up into my eyes as she took the bowl of green salad from me. "I'm the one who's lewd, she's the obscene one," Karen teased.

"Well if that's the case, I wonder what that makes me?" I said trying to sound glib before I realized what I'd just said, or opened myself up to when saying it.

"Why, that would make you the friendly next-door pervert would be my guess," Karen grinned broadly looking over at her mother, catching her smiling too as she said it. "Wouldn't you mother?" she asked.

"I guess that depends on if he owns a pair of binoculars," Pauline quipped glancing towards me, then burst out laughing as she saw the shocked expression on my face. "I guess he does! She added laughing hysterically.

Somehow we managed to make it through dinner along with two bottles of wine without things getting much worse, though we were all feeling a little tipsy at the moment, though it was a nice relaxing tipsy and I had begun to feel really comfortable around the two women, even as skimpily dressed as they both were.

I had helped to take in the last of the dishes before getting shooed back outside to sit as Pauline began washing them, telling Karen to keep me company for a while until she had finished.

"What is it that you do for a living anyway?" Karen asked, "Besides just being a handyman I mean.

"Oh, I write some, or at least I try too," I commented glibly.

"Oh? Anything I might have read?" My attention was immediately drawn back to the magazine she'd been flipping through earlier, though I didn't allow myself to go there. "I doubt it. I write articles for men's magazines, you know short fictional stories and the like."

"You mean like the ones you read in Playboy or Penthouse magazine? Those kinds of stories?" Obviously she knew what kinds of stories I was referring to, she was nineteen after all, and even some of the models I'd seen appearing in some of them were a year younger than she was too.

"Yea, those kind of articles," I emphasized with a bit of a sheepish acknowledgement etched in my tone of voice.

"Do you write from experience? Or just fantasy?" she asked genuinely interested now.

"Mostly from just a very active imagination," I told her honestly, "believe it or not, I'm not all that experienced."

She seemed to be thinking about this for a moment, and then caught me off guard entirely. "Do you think I look good enough to pose for one of those magazines?" She asked.

"Well uh sure...yeah sure you do, but why would you want to?" I found myself saying, not even sure why I had.

"I like being looked at," she answered simply. "It arouses me, arouses me to think that maybe someone's getting aroused looking at me, weren't you?"

She had said it, if there had been any doubt or uncertainty whatsoever, there wasn't now, and I couldn't think up a single thing that wouldn't sound idiotic in trying to deny it either.

"Sure I was," I admitted, seeing the smile of confirmation spread across her face when I did so. "You're a beautiful young woman," I added, "who isn't afraid to show off her sexuality, or sensuality for that matter either."

"So you think I'm sensual?" she asked, her voice once again taking on that purring sexual sound that reminded me a little of Marilyn Monroe when she spoke.

"Very," I said admitting it. "And you're obviously not too afraid in showing it either," I further admitted, though I knew in doing so it was the wine that was doing all the talking at the moment, not to mention the all too familiar stirring in my pants as I recalled her exhibionistic little scene outside on the patio earlier in the day.

She giggled, once again sounding more like herself. "I enjoy doing that," she told me glibly. "Even have a couple of 'guy-friends' who I enjoy doing that for, and enjoy them doing it for me too, she confessed.

"Guy friends?" I had to ask, maybe it was the new way of saying 'boy-friends' or something, I'd been out of the loop for so long, it wouldn't have surprised me.

"Yeah guy friends, no boyfriend at the moment," she said frowning for the first time I'd ever seen her do so. "Greg and I broke up a few months ago, he's the only boy I've ever really considered to be a true boyfriend."

"Oh? What happened?"

She laughed, "If I told you you'd never believe me, especially under the circumstances," she said peaking my interest even more. "Try me."

"Because he wanted to fuck me," she said frankly and boldly. "And I wasn't ready to do that with him yet," she added. "I've been saving it for just the right man, and I knew he wasn't it."

"You're a..."

"Virgin?" she finished for me. "Yes, I am...well technically anyway."

"Technically?" I said once again now more confused than ever, especially the way this conversation was suddenly going.

"Technically because I've never had a man's prick inside me before," she said still grinning at me. "But once I discovered mother's vibrator and what it felt like, I sort of took care of the other little problem myself, which to be honest with you, I'm glad that I did so there won't be any of that awkwardness when I finally do decide to have sex with a man." She must have seen the look on my face, and the hundred or so questions that went with it. "Oh, I'm certainly not naive when it comes to everything else," she told me, "I've done plenty of that, and been told I'm pretty good at it too...just not intercourse...yet!" she added with a mischievously wicked gleam in her eye.

And now I sat there with yet another image bouncing around inside my head...Pauline using a vibrator on herself, which is coincidentally, when she suddenly came back outside to rejoin us.

"Hey sweetie, it's getting late," Pauline said as she sat down, "You'd best think about getting dressed and ready for work."

"Work?" I said glancing at my watch, it was nearing ten-thirty by this time.

"Yeah, work," Karen moaned grumpily. "I have the late shift this week," she added, but next week, I'm on days again, which I prefer, but at least I only have this shift once every two months or so," she added. "But...better get my ass in gear, can't afford to be late either!" And with that Karen headed off back towards the house.

"Oh and Karen?"

"Yes mother?" Karen turned though continuing to walk.

"Don't forget to wear some panties this time either, you can't afford to get written up again like you did last week for forgetting to put them on."

Karen giggled and then sprinted into the house. Once again the expression on my face must have said it all.

"Long story," she said with a bemused expression on her face.

"I'm all ears," I said seriously.

"Well, if you don't know already, though I'm willing to bet you already do, Karen is a bit of an exhibitionist, and not like I'm not one myself either...like mother like daughter as they say. But she really is in ways I would never have imagined."

"Yeah I've kind of noticed that," I said candidly.

"Thought you might have," Pauline laughed. "Anyway, she enjoys getting herself off in front of a couple of friends of hers, and they of course enjoy seeing her do that. Harmless fun when you think about it," Pauline told me, which I had to admit as I sat there listening to her, surprised me to some degree, as open-minded an uninhibited about it as they both obviously were. "Sometimes when Steve or Jerry picks her up for work, she'll get herself off in the car when they take her, as she likes to have a nice orgasm or two before working, says it helps to relax her and get her through the shift. Needless to say, the guy's love it that she does, and love watching her, which they also do for her according to what she's told me. And that's it...nothing else beyond that because as she puts it, they're "just friends" and she enjoys having a bit of "just friends" naughty fun with them."

"Ok, I follow you so far...but what does this have to do with her getting in trouble for not wearing panties to work?" I had to ask.

"Just that," Pauline laughed once again. "Last week, she'd taken them off on the way to work, and forgot and left them in the car. I guess that when she'd bent over to pick something up she'd dropped, she'd forgotten she hadn't put them back on, and one of the other women who she works with complained about it."

"Ah, no wonder. I'm sure had it have been a guy that none of them would have."

"No, probably not, but unfortunately there's a lot more women than men who work there, and you know how women can get when they feel like they're in competition with one another, particularly this one gal who has a thing for one of Karen's guy-friends, though he doesn't care for this other woman whatsoever. So naturally, Stacy would love to see Karen fired if she had anything to do with it."

"Good thing you reminded her about the panties then," I snickered finding this whole conversation wildly bizarre though certainly entertaining.

"More wine?" Pauline asked.

"No...thank you," I told her. "I'm about to burst as it is anyway."

"I know the feeling!" Pauline told me The fact that my bathroom was upstairs also told me that if I needed to go in, maybe it was time to call it a night anyway. "Listen, I really do need to pee, so maybe we should call it a night..."

"Oh for hells sake Matt, just go pee over there," she pointed towards a dark corner of the yard. Unless you really are tired of my company," she added.

"Well, ok..." I said standing up, figuring if she didn't care, I certainly wouldn't, which is when she stood up too.

"Mind if I join you?"

Her comment took me by surprise, but I shook my head no. "Like I said earlier, your place, your yard..."

I soon found a spot where it didn't look like I would kill anything, and unzipped myself to pee, just as Pauline pulled down her shorts and panties and squatted next to me doing the same. I was a bit pee-shy for a moment, though hearing her helped, though she finished long before I did, standing up, spreading her legs to 'drip-dry' for a moment while watching me.

"Mind if I shake it off for you?" she asked. Maybe I was just drunk enough that the notion didn't take me too much by surprise, or perhaps I was already getting used to the idea that these two weren't your average typical next-door neighbors or something.

"You know what they say don't you?" I asked.

"No...what?"

"Shake it more than once or twice, you're playing with it."

Pauline had already shaken it twice, and then she did so again. "Guess I'm playing with it now," she told me.

"Yes, I guess you are," I responded in more than one way.

Pauline then led me back over to one of the lounge chairs, though she now unbuckled the belt on my shorts, pulling them down along with my boxers. I finished removing my sandals as well as my shirt, watching as she finished undressing too until we both stood entirely naked in front of one another.

"No fucking fair!" Karen suddenly blurted from behind us as she came out dressed and ready for work. "You two are about to play, and I can't even be here to watch!" she tossed out, which once again, caught me off guard.

"Perhaps next time honey," Pauline told her. "Now...you'd better get your ass in gear, I just heard Steve's car pull up outside in front," she added.

Tossing us both a pout, she then turned it into a naughty smile as she headed off around the side of the house. "I expect details in the morning!" she said as she disappeared.

I just stood there shaking my head. "Should we take notes?" I asked half seriously.

Pauline laughed, "No...but maybe I should dig out the video camera, she'd probably like that." "Yeah...bet she would too!" I thought without saying it.

Pauline sat herself down on the lounge chair, still holding my rapidly hardening cock within her hand, which she examined and toyed with while it grew, familiarizing herself with it, which I found to be refreshingly exciting as she just didn't sit there pumping away on it as many women had. She actually did touch and caress it in a totally new way as my own hands reached down and began fondling her well-rounded wonderfully mature breasts.

"Hmm," Pauline purred as I stood there thumbing her nipples. "It's been a while since anyone's played with them," she told me. "Feels nice." "Me too," I admitted. "And yes...it does."

I soon felt her hand place my prick against her breast as she began teasing her nipples with it, rubbing the head of my cock back and forth across them, tapping the hard capped nubbins, slapping them happily as they grew even harder and stiffer. Pauline didn't have quite as large of breasts as Karen did, her areola considerably smaller, pinker in color, but her nipples were incredibly thick and stood immeasurably long which allowed my fingers to hold and tweak them easily as I stood there. I felt her tongue begin to slide around the tip of my prick, tongue-fucking the tiny eye-slit, lavishing soft nipping little sucks on the now super sensitized ridge of my prick-tip.

"Fuck that feels good!" I moaned pleasurably, feeling my knees already beginning to weaken. Pauline then pulled me down onto the lounge chair with her, stretching out behind her.

"Fuck me," she half whispered. "Put that nice hard cock inside and fuck me!" she near pleaded with me now.

Even then she tickled herself with it for a while first, handling my prick, rubbing it slowly up and down the wet slick groove of her sex, the sounds of our combined lubrications making the act even more erotic, sticky hot squishy noises as she became wetter and wetter with each passing moment.

I felt her press the head just inside then, lifting her leg slightly to better accommodate my entry. I pushed, felt the head of my prick bury inside her, heard her catch of breath, followed by a deep pleasured sigh as my hands once again found her breasts, kneading and caressing them as I slowly began to move in and out of her, her soft fleshy ass pressing back against me, meeting each slow delicate thrust with renewed excitement and anticipation.

"Don't cum in me, I want to suck you off," she told me. "But fuck me now, fuck me forever if you can," she groaned deeply once again as I hilted myself fully inside her, spearing her cunt, impaling her for a moment and laying there, letting her feel the hot deep throb of my prick as it danced inside her.

We indeed lay there, slow-fucking for what did seem like an eternity, until her undulations became almost frantic, my fingers now twiddling her clitoris, capturing and teasing it, pulling on it and rolling it as my dick continued to slide in and out of her at an almost frustratingly slow pace.

Her breath quickened then, her body shuddered involuntarily as she began thrusting herself faster and faster against me, urging me on, spearing her deeper and deeper with each lunge, each plunge of my prick into what had become a virtual pool of liquefied delight. I could sense the trickle of her cream bathing my prick, dropping down to cover my balls before rolling on down to my upper thigh.

"Fuck you're sloppy wet!" I marveled in rapturous pleasure.

"And...you're...fucking...hard!" she squealed in delight, her single worded sentence spoken with each continued plunge of my prick into her depths.

"And...I'm...going...to...cum!" she screamed a second after that.

I was on the verge myself, but somehow fought off the desire to fill her pussy with my spunk. I drove forward one last time as her legs virtually clamped together, imprisoning me deeply inside, the sudden eruption of her orgasm, the tickle of an almost light misty spray that suddenly emerged from around the opening of her pussy, the force of her pleasure exploding, showering my balls and stomach with even more of her silky soft treasure.

Dogs barked in the distance. Her cry of delight filling the night air, the warmth of her spending coating us both now, hardly ebbing in its flow.

"Fuck, I'm going to shoot," I sighed warning her. Pauline uncounted me in a heartbeat, flipping herself around on the lounge chair, once again taking my cock in hand, mouthing it, sucking the head with lips that became vice-like, drawing me out.

It had been a very long time since I'd felt that, felt the joy of release and pleasure that was so magnificently intense as she slow-stroked my prick, each ejaculation seemingly stronger and harder than the last, her mouth filling with my semen, though she didn't swallow, milking my prick until the last drop had been pulled from my inner core.

Only then did she sit back, her mouth open, my cream drooling, and then dripping decadently from her lips down upon her exposed breasts. I sat, watching in abject fascination as she purposely placed my rich creamy nectar upon her tits, covering each with an equal amount of cream until she had spit as much of it as her mouth had contained upon herself, and then began rubbing it into her breasts like lotion.

"Rich with vitamin E," she grinned wickedly. "Good for the skin, and feels wonderful on my tits."

Together we lay there, massaging in the sweet cream of my spending until it had completely soaked into her flesh.

"That...was amazing!" she said long afterwards. "Wait until Karen hears about this! She'll be wild with jealous desire for you!" she exclaimed.

"You're really going to tell her about this?" Still finding this openness between mother and daughter a bit unnerving, yet highly arousing at the same time.

"Of course I am," Pauline told me. "We've never kept any secrets from one another...ever. And I know that she's looking forward to actually fucking someone for the first time too. And I'm pretty sure I know who that someone's going to be!"

#

Exhausted, I had slept past ten, already later in the day than I would have liked with two yards to mow and trim today, including the property I shared with Pauline and Karen.

I slipped out of bed into the shower, emerging a short while later feeling refreshed and alert once again, that alertness signaling the strong smell of freshly brewed coffee downstairs. "What the hell?" I asked myself, wrapping a towel around my torso and heading downstairs to the kitchen.

I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised really, and though I didn't recall actually locking my back door, it wouldn't have mattered as I knew my landlady kept a spare key for me anyway, but as I entered the kitchen, following the delicious aroma that had tickled my senses, I stopped dead in my tracks upon entering the room. There sat Karen, entirely nude, tickling herself with something else all the while smiling up at me as I entered.

"Banana?" she asked pulling it from her pussy holding it up towards me. "Or don't you like eating banana's?" she asked.

I couldn't help it; already my prick had begun to lengthen just standing there looking down at her.

"What I like to eat...is pussy!" I said lustfully, letting my towel drop revealing my hard firm erection. Karen giggled looking at me, at it as it bobbed up and down of its own accord.

"I was sort of hoping you'd say that," she said tossing the now very bruised banana onto the table, and then adding, "Mother's already told me about last night...and I am SO fucking horny I can't even see straight. So, come over here and eat your breakfast!" she smiled once again, spreading her legs apart even wider as she did so.

#

Karen's pussy was the sweetest thing I honestly, had ever tasted.

Even as I think about it now, it was a weird comparison to have made. But licking and nipping at her cunt reminded me of eating a freshly baked, hot honey buttered scone. And I couldn't get enough of it.

Per my suggestion, Karen scooted up onto the table, her legs just dangling over the edge as I took one of the chairs placing it in front of her, the towel I'd used to wrap around myself, now serving as a make-shift pillow for her head as she became the centerpiece on my kitchen table as I prepared for what I knew would be some very fine dining.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,456 Followers