The Handy Man

Story Info
A divorced handy man takes charge of a married couple.
3.1k words
3.85
56k
19
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose it was an accident. I was not supposed to see it. But after I did, I was never quite the same.

It started out when my wife and I, having just returned from our honeymoon, returned to the new house that was waiting for us. It was a beautiful place in Northern Virginia, a real steal at the price we paid. Four bedrooms, three and a half baths, and a lot of space. We even imagined a basement office eventually, among other things. Sure, it needed work. But it was ours, thanks to the crash in housing prices and the sudden availability of foreclosure properties that came with the crash.

Unfortunately, I am not much of a handy man, and we had placed every dime we had into buying the house, leaving little for the fixes that were needed. The cash was pretty right, and Lauren wanted a baby. So, we decided to take on a renter—someone who would at least pay enough a month to finance our house-repair budget. And then we struck gold.

Almost immediately, we had a great response from, of all people, a local contractor. Apparently, he had lived in the area before a recent divorce, and he wanted to stay close to his business. He was thinking of buying his own place, but he was not sure exactly what he wanted. And he was not sure how much he could spend, given his pending hearings on alimony and child support. He seemed like a nice enough guy, and, when he heard what we wanted, he made us an offer we couldn't refuse: he would personally work to re-finish our house at only the cost of materials so long as he could stay there free as long as the work continued. I thought it would not be bad to have an extra person around the house, if anything to protect Lauren when I was away on business. He was quite a bit older than us, but that also made me more comfortable. He didn't exactly seem like the kind of young stud that would try to hit on Lauren, and that made me comfortable too. And so he moved in.

Now I wish I could say he made a move on my wife—because then I would have had a reason to be mad at him. But he did not do anything. He was a real gentleman, and he started work right away. He had a small team that worked on other houses with him, but our house he treated as his pet project. He warned us that he would be planning to work when we were at work, and told us to call to make sure it was safe if we had to come home unexpectedly. He was so good at timing his work to be when we were out, in fact, that I forgot he was working at all. And so one day, upon realizing I left my briefcase at home, I heading back to the house without calling.

It was only when I got home that I realized he was working. It sounded like he was busy working on my office, which made me smile. What a guy. I went upstairs to get my briefcase, figuring there was no need to disturb him. Then I heard a female voice from downstairs. I suddenly went back downstairs, just to see our handy man come upstairs from the basement. In particularly, it was how he emerged that surprised me.

Before I knew what was happening, he was standing there, wearing only a work-belt and with a massive erection standing out in between the belt's pouches. While he stood frozen for a moment, I couldn't help but stare at his cock—it was clearly uncut, and the foreskin looked incredible covering his penis head. I had not seen many other men, and I had never seen another man erect. So looking at him was the first time I really felt small.

As he started to stammer an apology, I regained my senses, demanding to know what was going on. What was he doing like that when my wife could be around, I demanded. A second later, I was even more concerned. "Is my wife here?" I yelled, feeling the blood rush to my face. "I heard a woman's voice, so, if she is, I want you out of here!"

To that, he actually cracked a smile, and told me to calm down. There was a woman there, he explained, but only an "assistant." He apologized for being naked, but he confided that he loved working naked. "It's incredible foreplay," he confided, not even bothering to cover his cock.

Calmed a little, I asked who his assistant was, and he offered to introduce me. So down to the basement we went. When I first saw her, she looked incredibly embarrassed, and tried to cover herself up. She was a neighbor's daughter, barely over 18. She had a rather small chest, but an incredible mat of fluff between her thighs. She was only wearing a work belt too. "Meet Stacy," John said, as if boasting about his catch. "She needed some extra money, so I brought her onto my team. She just loves working with her hands."

Stacy blushed. "Please don't tell my parents," she implored, sounding so hot that I couldn't believe it.

"He won't, Stacy, don't worry. Mr. Morgan is nice," John told her, "so why don't you be nice to him. Nobody needs to know." He smiled. And then he added, "And don't worry—it's on the clock."

Before I knew it, she was leading me upstairs, with him telling us to "have fun". I loved Lauren, but I couldn't resist this girl. This was better than any fantasy I'd ever had. When we got to my room, she just stood and stared at me, clearly nervous to be there. "I feel dirty," she said, looking down. Guilt suddenly hit me. "You don't have to do this," I replied, backing away a little." "No, I feel sweaty and dirty from the basement, silly," Stacy said, with a devious little smile. "Can I take a shower first?"

"Sure," I muttered. I was astounded. For years I had tried to get Lauren to have sex in a shower, and Lauren had always refused. So now I figured I had the goods on Stacy, and I was going to take advantage of it. No sooner had she turned on and adjusted the water, and stepped in than I was stripping off my clothes. Looking down, I saw myself at full-mast, but it suddenly struck me how much smaller I was than John. To hell with it, I thought, she won't know the difference. I made my way to the shower.

John had already placed a nice clear glass door on our shower after he moved in, and I spent a little time appreciating it now. Watching her clean herself, and touch herself, as I prepared to join her. It was only when she told me she was almost done that I opened the door, and stepped inside. And she knew just what to do.

She dropped to her knees, and began to suck me. But I was so aroused that in less than a minute I knew I was close. So I told her to stop, get up, and turn around. I wanted to pump that nice hairy snatch. And she did get up, turn around, and grab my cock to guide me in. But the way she grabbed me, with her eagerness and soft hands, was too much. Before I knew it, I was spewing my cum all over her snatch—but mostly not in it. I didn't even get to feel her pussy walls. She looked sad and disappointed. Turning around, she cutely asked, "Will you at least eat me? I'm so wet."

For a moment, all I could think of was my cum all over her cunt. But I figured we were in a shower, so it probably was all wiped off. And she did have a beautiful form. I wanted to please her, so I got on my knees and began to lick her. Almost immediately I realized I was tasting myself. But I was tasting her too, and that itself made me more eager. Before I knew it, she was cumming too, and I was happy. When I got up, she smiled innocently and asked "how did I do?"

Before I could respond, I heard him.

"Brilliantly, girl. Go wait for me in my room." I turned, and to my horror saw John standing there with a camera. Suddenly I was not so happy about the glass doors. And I wondered how I didn't notice him there before. Sadly, I watched Stacy's ass as it bobbed about leaving my bathroom, taking the camera with her. And there I was, naked before a very clothed and apparently very happy handy man. John broke the silence. "Good job, twig dick. Now you know why you should have called first."

"I thought this was a peace offering," I implored. "You honestly thought I'd let you fuck a girl I worked that hard to tame? You're dumber than I thought then. That girl cost me my kids and my marriage. And now she could cost you your marriage too, if you don't play ball, you ball-less fuck."

I was stunned. I had clearly offended a guy who I had really liked until now. And he only continued.

"And how dare you think you could cum on my girl's cunt. Do you really think I want your seed anywhere near her? Haven't you ever heard of a condom? Shit, I guess we all know now that you are overly sensitive, so a condom might have even let you have fun a little longer. But here's the deal: before you had me for a minor thing, and now I've got you by the balls. And if you want to keep your marriage and your life as you want it, you'll pay. That was your last fuck for a while. Because you're not fucking Stacy again, and you're certainly not fucking Lauren. You cheated on her, and so you don't get the chance. If I hear you even try, she'll get the video and the story."

My heart began to sink. Lauren was very conventional with sex—she wouldn't let me do anything but missionary—but the idea of no sex at all was horrifying.

"What's more, she's going to fuck me. And I'm not going to make the first move." Now I was confused. But since I was just processing it all, he continued.

"You're going to tell her that she needs a real man. And you're going to tell her you saw me and how big I am. I know you liked it. You were practically drooling over my cock earlier, and Stacy will see you drooling over it in a few minutes for real. But you're going to tell her she deserves a real man, and that you're okay with that. And she'll go along, just like you, because she won't be able to resist when you get her to see me. She's used to your little thing, but soon she'll be fantasizing about mine. Now follow."

As I walked to his bathroom, I thought of my options. And I realized I had none. I could try to fight him for the video of me cheating, but I knew I'd lose. And I knew Lauren would leave me. So I just sadly followed him along. In his bedroom, Stacy was waiting, her legs spread apart playing with herself eagerly. She jumped up when she saw him, and gave him a big kiss while I saw his finger explore her pussy. It came out covered with liquid, and he reached his finger to my mouth. "Suck it!" he demanded. And I did, tasting her sweet juices.

"Do you want me to get you ready?" she asked, rubbing his crotch.

"No, dear, he will," John replied, smiling at her. "Just watch and play, and feel free to tell him what you really think now that we've got him good.

"Mmmmm," she said, "I'm going to enjoy seeing you teach him about real men, just like you taught my Daddy."

I was stunned. He had done this before? With her father and in front of her? What kind of guy was John?

She could see the look on my face, and laughed. "Yes, lil' guy, John has done this before. My Dad did not like me seeing John, so we set up a little trap. I brought a girl friend over, and we played with each other really loudly. We moaned and we moaned..." Stacy was touching herself while she spoke, with her eyes closed as if picturing it. "My Dad came in, surprised. And I begged him not to tell Mom. I told him we'd do anything. And seeing my friend, he told me to leave. And then he fucked her. He was a real pig, tying her to the bed with my clothes then fucking her in the ass. He told her that it would teach her for corrupting his daughter. But instead, we taught him. He has a small penis too," she said, opening her eyes and staring right at me. "My mom still doesn't know, but my Dad knows who the real man is. John can fuck me, and whenever he wants. Dad's even watched. And he's learned to love my creampies, now that John lets him wank himself while he eats them. John was going to tell him not to have sex with my Mom anymore as punishment, but we found out my Mom hasn't had sex with him in years anyway. It really sucks having a small cock. But you know that." She grinned.

Suddenly, I heard a manly whisper in my ear: "on your knees, bitch." I complied.

"Open my fly." As I pulled it down, his cock flew out in my face. He wasn't even wearing underwear. Once again, I was staring at a real pinnacle of manhood. With my right hand, I cupped under his big sack, feeling the weight of his balls. With my left, I cupped the shaft, rubbing it a few times. I could already see a slight bit of precum—this must have really aroused him. Almost instinctively, I went to kiss the head, licking his precum up. "Good girl," John cooed, as Stacy giggled. "You're a natural!" she exclaimed. I began to lick up and down the bottom of his shaft, and then to lick around the head.

"Take it in, already!" he shouted, and I tried. It was so big that I couldn't take in much, but he held the back of my head and pushed it further. I gagged, but he didn't care. "Get used to it, bitch," he told me, and over the course of the next few minutes I did. I thought that was how it would end, with him facefucking me. I knew I would have come already if I was getting that kind of service. But, as much as he was oozing precum, he was not nearly done. Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth, and told me to bend over on the side of the bed. I suddenly realized what he wanted, and just stayed in shock until he literally pulled me up and bent me over. I started to beg him, which just made Stacy laugh. "He's taking your cherry, girl, so enjoy it!" she told me.

In a rare bit of mercy, though, John asked Stacy to lube me up well, and she did, even caressing my balls while she did it. And then he went in. He was very slow and gentle surprisingly, and, though I felt as if it were splitting me at first, I eventually was fighting off the scary reality that I was starting to like it. Soon I was moaning, which was not helped by Stacy's decision to suddenly start rubbing my balls as John pushed in and out. "Such cute little balls," she said. Somehow, I felt they both were getting a lot nicer.

Before I knew it, he had me turn around so he could look into my face while we fucked. I could feel my own small penis erect between us, and I could see the more familiar gentle look in his eyes. I closed my eyes to appreciate the sensations. And I felt him start to kiss me. Stacy's sweet hands were now jerking me off as John's tongue explored my mouth. When the kissing stopped, he asked me, "baby, want to go on top?" I slowly nodded, and he told me to say "Yes, sir."

"Yes, Sir. Please."

And there I was, lowering myself onto him. It was like humping my wife, but in reverse. And Stacy kept her hand on my penis tight, so I felt like every time I went up I was fucking her hand. It was wonderful. Finally, I felt him pull me down all the way as I began to feel him spurt into me, and it brought me over the edge.

"I'm going to cum," I gasped, and I was sad I did, because Stacy quickly removed her hand. My penis began to spasm, moving all over but only dribbling cum to the surface. I needed stimulation, and I was about to jerk the rest out of me, but John sternly warned "don't even think about it." So I just sat there, feeling the cum drying in my tubes as I desperately tried to push it out without touching. I knew it would be painful, but I accepted that. I looked John, all spent, and I realized that, despite everything, it was the best sex I'd ever had. I leaned forward and kissed him, surprising even myself when I said "I love you."

Stacy giggled. And then, when I finally dismounted, John let me eat her out. In the end, the joke was on me. John never had me on camera the first time, and only taped the part in his room. He did want to fuck my wife—and he did—but otherwise, he was happy to let me be after that. But I wanted more. So he still lives with us, and now so does Stacy. Stacy and Lauren love him, and Lauren is now expecting her baby. I'm not the father, of course, but I love the father and I'll be happy raising his children. Just like Lauren.